All Comments on 'Justin Thyme Ch. 05'

by Callicious

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Story

This is a great story please keep updating

luckylapperluckylapperover 10 years ago
heres hoping

i really like this story so far and wouldnt mind seein justin get with the other 2 girls along with rosemary but i hope that it doesnt spiral out of control like so many other stories that ive read here that had so much potential.rosemary should stay his primary love interest till they are old and gray i hope.lookin forward to more.

RecHikerRecHikerover 10 years ago
Once again -

You have done an excellent job making me feel like I'm witnessing the events of your story instead of reading the events. As I said before I love this story and look forward to each new chaper. Worth more than 5 stars -

Thank you for sharing and HAPPY NEW YEAR!

RecHiker

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
just get worse

you should have stopped before posting anything and thought through again because you just keep getting worse not better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Rosemary & her friends are really annoying. When I was in hs me & my friends were never this needy or insecure. Fishing for compliments & always crying I hate girls like them. Lols maybe its a new york thing but me & my girls weren't like them. Everyone has insecurities but my god. Im only 21 so it wasn't that long ago when I was their age. Time hasn't changed that much where they're no longer producing sexy & confident girls I don't a tease like Susie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
On track

I have to agree with RecHiker that you make it feel like I'm watching it unfold in front of me. I also hope you don't ruin it by losing focus on Justin and his sister. To many times a writer has a good story going then they ruin it by losing focus. As for his sister's friends it would be interesting to see what develop with Stephanie. I can't wait to read the next chapter and see what happens when they move into the house and then once the house is finish. It would be interesting to see what happens as they start to rent out the rooms. Keep it up and I gave it 5 stars which is rare for me to give a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good story so far. Keep going!

Like the story very much. Good people, good portrayals, decent pace. I very much like the awareness of love as well as the lust that sometimes is overemphasized in Literotica. You've set the stage for a grand work here. My best wishes for continuing episodes.

Joe

Ploni_AlmoniPloni_Almoniover 10 years ago
The twist of poignancy...

Not as "sexy" as some of the previous chapters, and the "miraculous how the parents are helping the naughty siblings" stuff coming through (in some sagas the parents die and leave the kids $$$$).

I like the sweetness, the... why the f..ck did that koala get put into the room kind of feeling.

Great writing, steady development. Go, go, go!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I'm confused

Well first of all I love your story. it follows an amazing path which shows a very promising future for following chapters. But I am really confused about the relationship between the siblings.

See you describe such a great love and affection between Justin and Rosemary but then suddenly one of them says that I know we can't have this long,however, I think when two people are so drown like this in love they will stand against the world if they have to so that they can be together till they last of their days. Now all I can do is wait for more parts hoping that U may change this. I don't know,may be you are working on it right know.

Anyway thanks a lot. Happy new year and may the odds be ever in your favor.

wvsuperdavewvsuperdaveover 10 years ago
More

I've read your stories twice now and loved every word (well maybe not the 3-4 spelling errors). I hope you have an outline through college graduation with an epilouge. This is one of the best stoies I have read in a while.

ZaralithZaralithover 10 years ago
Great story

I generally read through the android app, but was unable to leave a comment from there. I have read and enjoyed several of your series and agree that what you are writing here is a very well made story with good characters. I see the themes of the nudity and the vouyerism being repeated as well as the hints at a possible harem or group loving situation and can't wait to see how those play out. Will Justin wire the new house with cameras, will there be people wandering around naked in it all the time, will Rosemary and her friends find some way to share Justin, will the girls find out about the real purpose behind Mr. Koala with the camera? All questions I can't wait to see answered.

HHCongerHHCongerover 10 years ago
Justin Thyme

I have read all 5 parts of this story. It is a story that if compleated would do well on another website such as smashwords or any other online publishing site. I love the story line just enough love and lust. Keep up the good work. If published I would buy it is that good

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Just Perfect.. Thanx for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
need more

great story but i want more

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Please, keep it comming. I love this series and cant't wait to read the next episode

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Still great!

Still giving this a five! I do have two little points, well one little and the other pisses me off! Heh.

First, these two keep going on about how they just cant 'hide' their love around each other when others are in the room; I'm sorry, I call bullshit! ;) I know its used as a plotline motivator, but still. Maybe the girl cant? (Not a girl so cant speak from that POV) Certainly the guy could. His personality screams that he can! I've been in that situation and I can mentally flip the switch. I would have rather her confronted him later that night or the next day (say, when the parents were around needing to be fooled) and acuse him of changing his mind or... whatever.

Bigger piss point. They both keep talking about eventually having to find other lovers, understanding the slim chance of this being a forever thing, which I get, but then they are worried about the others partner 'allowing' them to share time etc. with their cibling. This is total passive bullshit. If my wife *told* me or tried to pressure me saying I couldn't spend time with my sister (only have brothers but for the sake of argument...) I would promptly tell her to go fuck herself and if she didn't like it she could pack up and move on. Sounds harsh but she got the whole package of nutjobs when she hooked up with me (and visa versa, OMG!) so thats the deal. If she couldnt accept the fact that I love my family and want to spend time with them then I married the wrong person and I *should* move on! :)

Anyways thats it. Other than that the story has done a really good job of being 'real world' as compared to a LOT of other stories and that makes it emmensly enjoyable!

Thanks and dont stop writing!!

M@

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
great but...

nice build up but u seem to be still building. dragging it a bit. also u seem to keep repeating certain things: the koala(we get it, they feel like its looking at them), bose sound systems(r u a spokesman), justin is such a great guy(we get that too, a lot), justin loves his sister and she loves him(god, we get it). why is there more crying than sex? seriously. i guess the biggest issue i have is the repetations, its a bad literature tool. we end up skippping passages but its a great story

agarenagarenalmost 10 years ago
great story!

yes i just found this serious this morning , but i cant STOP reading it...

yes, the author does keep repeating some things, but those things are there to help emphasize the underlying relationship

as for the finding other lovers...my ex wife did exactly what they are scared of. even though we lived in the same town as my family, i wasnt allowed to be around them

granted i dont, nor would dream of having this kind of relationship with either of my sisters, i can see wanting to have contact with family in general, and even more so if it was something like this.

my best friend happens to be female, and we talk about the same issue of finding someone that is ok with us being around each other

the lack of sex...makes a lot of sense story wise. the author states if you are looking for a quick jerk, look elsewhere. justin and rosemary are still living with their parents, and are in high school, so it makes sense they cant be rabbits unless they are alone. and having a relationship that is beyond just fucking is something that ..well i dont know about anyone else, but i at least dream of. sure i want to have sex with my lover, but i want us to have a relationship where just holding each other is enough.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

god. this story is so Whitebread and boring. five chapters in and we've seen a handjob and two over emotional, short, and boring sex scenes. and has anyone else become annoyed with how literally every time Justin and Rosemary talk she starts crying? every time.

If the next one is like this I am out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
5+

Really good and tempting like the development of the characters, it's realt nice to get to know them,

I like a good story with substance. 5+

Grizz79Grizz79over 9 years ago
Really good

Love a good story with content and not just sex... 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
really like it!

I've been reading this non-stop thru Ch 5, but it's late (1 PM) and I have to get up in the morning. A really goor read!

BobM

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great so far

Haven't read any further than this, so far, but I like what I've seen. Looking forward to the other chapters. Good character development, plausible plot and great feeling between the characters. Spelling/proofreading needs a little attention in places (to/too, etc.) but it doesn't detract from the story.

WretchedMonkeyWretchedMonkeyover 5 years ago
Missing time?

I know there will be occasions where you will want to miss out on some days due to inactivity but what happened to Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday? Justin's old teacher was meant to visit with his wife to look at his audio set-up at home on Tuesday (or Wednesday?) and nothing was mentioned about it or any other events. It was just suddenly Friday morning all of a sudden. You'd have thought that there would have been more happening in the intervening time what with the new relationship dynamic and the twins need for subterfuge around others.

Nevertheless, it's an enjoyable story, I was just puzzled with the quick jump and no recap.

ausvirgoausvirgoalmost 2 years ago

Re Anonymous' comment on repeating things:

1. "the koala(we get it, they feel like its looking at them)" - this bears repeating, because it affects Justin's perving through the camera, and the changes in the dynamic - for example, Stephanie has finally let the Koala "see" her full frontal, yet Susie who's more exhibitionistic still hasn't shown her pussy.

2. Bose - Bose has a reputation as a top quality brand for sound systems, so whenever Justin talks about excellent or custom sound systems, which is a passion for him, it's natural for him to mention Bose.

3. "justin is such a great guy(we get that too, a lot)" - this is a key to how Rosemary fell for Justin, and also to how Stephanie and Susie are so accepting of it. Also, since Steph has an unrequited crush on Justin, and Susie is also attracted to him, it's natural that "Justin is such a great guy" would come up so much.

4. justin loves his sister and she loves him(god, we get it) - it's their first love, and a "forbidden love", so naturally it's going to come up a lot at this point in particular as it's a key theme of the story.

If everyone who posted such criticisms could write better stories for us, then Literotica would have way more great stories.

Oh well, if that anonymous critic is reading this, then from memory perhaps "My Sister Eva Started It All" would be more to your taste. It's a great story too, and the hero has lots of sex with lots of girls.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous