All Comments on 'Justin Thyme Ch. 10'

by Callicious

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
outstanding again!!!! 5 Stars.

Another outstanding chapter. It keeps getting better and better with the storyline and the characters. It's good that both Suzie and Michael are hitting it off and that both sets of parents seem to like there budding relationship also. I like that both of them are looking to build the relationship instead of just falling into bed and fucking each others brains out.

As far as all the other women that are showing up please don't let Justin get involved with any of the tenants or that bitchy cousin, there is trouble brewing there. Another 5 stars and can't wait for chapter 11. Keep up the excellent work and there is plenty enough area to take this story to the next level.

You are by far one of my favorite authors on here.

ChasBChasBabout 10 years ago

This is becoming a better story with every chapter. I wonder how what Susie learns from Joanne about how her life must change with Michael will affect her feelings And whether Rosemary can find a guy who will support her unconventional relationship with her brother. Thanks, Callicious, for the scene breaks - they make things so much more readable.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayabout 10 years ago
Great read

Great read as usual, love your story as it progresses, you could have left out that bitch Rachel I think she is trouble in the making.

panjetarkan1panjetarkan1about 10 years ago
Rachael

I think I see where this is going. Rachael is going to wind up in one of the single rooms at the house, probably causing trouble and prying into everyone's business, including her cousins. I am looking forward to the next chapter.

FeyGranddad95FeyGranddad95about 10 years ago
Great Story

Thank you for another great chapter. Your story line is wonderful and the sex fits nicely. It isn't just sex with a couple of sentences between. You need to send Rachel packing back to the hole you let her crawl out of. She doesn't really have a place among a decent bunch of kids. Keep up the good work.

sabra16023sabra16023about 10 years ago
An Outstanding Story

Can't wait for the next chapter

RecHikerRecHikerabout 10 years ago
Another Great Chapter! - 5 Stars!

Thank you once again for sharing this wonderful adventure with us. Each chapter builds on the previous and makes one thirst for more! Thanks for sharing!

RecHiker

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Thanks

Not all sex, i enjoy reading and sex. But sex alone over and over is BORING.

Please don't stop

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I missed a whole chapter!!!

Apparently Literotica gets too many stories to post at times on one page. As a result, I felt lost while reading this chapter. I was about to ask what happened to the scene where Rosemary came into Justin's bedroom at the new house that had him stunned, because I felt like we had been cheated after the tease. It was only then that I looked at the profile page and clicked to see I had missed a chapter (hard to keep track of chapter numbers when spaced out over a few weeks time), since the tag line is always the same for each chapter. Now I have to go back and read what I missed first chance I get -- which I blame Literotica for, since they sometimes try to post too many stories on the same day, and some get bumped off the main list as others push them out.

DRHHUBDRHHUBabout 10 years ago
More More More

I check my computer everyday hoping for a new chapter in this series. Keep up the great work. You weave the perfect amount of sex/story telling.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Marvellous

Thank you for writing this story ;)

weirdkirbyweirdkirbyabout 10 years ago
Supurb

Absolutely love this series and how it's including everyone. I just fear there might be too many people being added to the story and we'll lose focus on the main character as other relationships develop. So far, so good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Hurry up with the next chapter! I'm so interested In how the house turns out and that part of the story. Maybe the secret bookshelf in his room that leads to a secret staircase? You hinted about that bookshelf a couple times. Great story so far. I would agree there are lots of new characters coming in. Just make sure to keep Justin and rosemary at the center of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
great story cant wait for the next piece of this adventure.

great job so far please hurry with next

Matt450Matt450about 10 years ago
Great as always

Keep up the great story work as always, definitely think adding the ~~~ to break up the story works better than just jumping. Can't wait for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great

This series is great I rate it right up the with :Montana Summer, Life on a Spring, and Chicago Hotel Adventure

InosolanInosolanabout 10 years ago
An important philosophical point

Really enjoying the story so far; anticipating the rest of the chapters.

Just a rather snarky thought - when i read Rachel saying

-- "I'll be happy with the 'stuff' as you call it. With enough money you can buy your own happiness."--

i wanted to explain to her that that's not really true - girls like her eventually find out that the in the real world, the way it really goes is:

"Money may not buy happiness but you get a better class of misery."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Oops

First, like everyone else, I am enjoying the story for the story and can't wait to read what comes next. I am surprised that no one else has commented on the gaff on page 2 of chapter 10. It's the morning after Michael and Susie went dancing and when Michael sits down with his mother in the morning he is drinking COFFEE! Oops. You do need to do one very important thing, though. Write faster.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Michaels comment about worrying about what she is going to wear to the dance kind of chapped, not even dating and he's concerned about changing her to fit his moral code. Next thing ya know he'll be trying to get her to give up coffee and sodas and join his religon, whatever that is. If he isn't happy with the girl he's found and capable of letting her choose to make her own changes based on what she thinks is right, without being influenced, he might as well move on. (Look at me getting cranked over a story, hehehe;)

Only real writer complaint is the repetative stuff being said over and over and over. (Such as the flower story and such being constantly rehashed)

Write on!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You still haven't kill Michael off yet?

That character has no business still being in this story. Shameful why people keep doing things like this to their stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loving it, second time around.

I know it's not going to happen, but when Susie said that she loved him, as a friend, Justin could have found an opportunity to joke to Susie that it looked like he'd missed out on his chance of seeing Susie naked, though. It could have led to Susie giving him a show, just once, sometime, most likely with both Rosemary and Stephany present. After all, she knows that she's perved on him even if she thinks he doesn't know it.

Also, earlier in the story when Justin bemoaned the fact that it was too risky for him to take a photo of Rosemary naked, he obviously didn't consider the possibility of storing the photo in an encrypted file, so no-one could accidentally find it. Another possibility would be for any nude pictures to be taken and stored on Stephanie's phone - that way if they were somehow found they're just embarrassing photos from teenage BFFs playing around, instead of being incriminating evidence of an illicit incestuous relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loving it.

Random things:

"Anonymous almost 8 years ago

Michaels comment about worrying about what she is going to wear to the dance kind of chapped, not even dating and he's concerned about changing her to fit his moral code."

I can see the commenter's point, however I think Michael's concern was more about the fact that it would make him uncomfortable, spoiling the mood of the dance for the both of them. While he was worrying about it, it was to his mother, not to Susie, and he wasn't expecting his mother to "fix" the situation, so he wasn't trying to change Susie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Until I saw the comment here about the gaff about COFFEE, I hadn't even noticed it even second time around. Must mean that the story's just too good. However, once it was mentioned I noticed that Jeff also had coffee "if I don't find some coffee I'll be going back to bed".

Clearly trying to accurately portray a belief system other than one's own is not easy - Jeff and Michael having coffee is not really important, other than being an Author slip-up in consistency, as not drinking coffee is part of their belief system. Problem is that for everyone else, including the author, coffee fits perfectly into the situation and is makes the story more realistic, rovided that you forget the slight detail of it not being allowed in their religion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loving it, second time around.

Random Comments:

1. While I'm sure that rosemary and Stephanie would love to both go to the Prom with Justin as he's said, this doesn't seem workable. Everyone at school knows that Rosemary's his sister, so she would be seen as a third wheel to his date with Stephanie, and too lame to get her own date with a boy. The alternative is for people to realise that he's in a romantic relationship with her, which is even worse.

If the story wasn't so good, this problem would have stood out like a sore thumb!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2. I disagree with Anonymous comment that "Michaels comment about worrying about what she is going to wear to the dance kind of chapped, not even dating and he's concerned about changing her to fit his moral code."

The context indicates that Michael is not trying to change Susie, since he's talking to his mother and doesn't expect her to do anything. My sense is just that he's concerned that what she wears might make him uncomfortable, spoiling the mood for both of them. Incidents in later chapters support this.

If he were trying to tell Susie what to wear or not to wear, that would be different, but he's not even bringing it up with her.

Strict religious beliefs are generally problematic. They usually include outdated components and lack the flexibility to allow those who make the most effort to follow them to adapt. Michael and his parents seem to follow their beliefs in a way that is generally positive for those around them, even those who don't follow the same beliefs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3. Even second time around I didn't notice the coffee gaff until I saw the comment here.

The problem is that if you forget that drinking coffee is against their religion, as even the authoir apparently did, coffee fits the scenario perfectly.

It's actually a double gaff. not only does Mchael drink coffee, but Jeff apparently does too: "but if I don't find some coffee I'll be going back to bed." It's obviously hard to be consistently accurate in describing the behaviour of people from a different belief system but living within your own culture.

Oh well. It's still a fantastically good story, and I can't exactly demand a refund on a free story, especially as the author's sadly passed away.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous