Justin Thyme Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's what you will be doing. I will not be an active partner, even as much as I want to. That doesn't mean I won't be hanging around and getting in your way, but I'm not going to try to run the store, nor will I tell you how to run it. I'll leave all of that to Jim. All I'll do in the store is play around a little bit and keep up with stuff. If I have some time to spare I may do some warrantee work or something like that, but I promise you that's it."

"OK. Good. I can deal with that. It looks to me like you will have your hands full here, plus school. Running a house of this size is not easy, and I can't imagine having to keep a place like this up with a bunch of girls living in it! Better you than me! People might think you have it easy with a bunch of eye candy like what we just saw running around, but they can be the hardest to deal with!"

"You sound like you have experience?"

"Yeah. My Mom was a group home leader for girls with problems. You couldn't pay me enough to do what you're doing!"

"So what is your relationship with Jim on this new store going to be anyway? Or is that none of my business?"

"That's a good question. I'm putting up the money for the store." I held up my hand to forestall questions. "Let me tell you how it is, but I require you to keep it strictly between us. At present time there are four other people who know about this, and three of them are in my family. Understood?" Brian nodded.

"You heard the news reports, highly glamorized by our Sheriff I'm sure, about what we found in this house, right? Well, I'm going to give you the Reader's Digest version of the story. We did find the monies sent to Samuel Johnson by the railroad for the merger, and although we could have kept half of it legally, neither Michael, you'll meet him another time, nor I, or my family for that matter, thought that was the right thing to do. A reward had been offered by the railroad for finding Samuel Johnson, and by inference for finding the gold, so we called the railroad and told them we had found it."

"Their CEO, President, and Legal Counsel all flew down here to pick up the gold. My Grandfather, who is a retired lawyer, represented us to them, and he suggested the reward offer ought be increased somewhat due to the gold being worth better than seventy times what it was worth at the time of Johnson's disappearance. Grandpa said we weren't necessarily asking for that much of an increase, but that we would leave it up to them to make a reasonable reward, especially in light that we could legally claim half as treasure trove. The CEO said he could see no reason the reward could not be paid out in the gold coin at the rate offered, and we would indeed have the seventy times value the gold has increased."

"Anyway, while it is a substantial sum, I'm not rolling in it from the reward, but I wanted a place to invest that I was certain of a good return, and I can have fun playing with it, too." Brian nodded his understanding.

My cell phone rang. I wouldn't have answered it with Brian there, but I was expecting to hear from Michael. I excused myself and took Michael's call.

"Hey, Justin. Sorry I couldn't get back to you earlier. Look, the earliest I can get in to Tucson tomorrow is six thirty-five. It is either that or eight twenty. I really have to go back to Omaha with Pete right now, and I need to take care of business there. It's a long story, but I'll tell you about it later."

"What can you do if you come to Phoenix? I really need to see you at the house."

"Oh, that would work out better, but how would I get back home? Ugh. That adds a complication. I have to be in Phoenix Friday morning too." There was a brief pause. "That would work a lot better on this end. I can catch a nonstop at four thirty-five. Like that better, Pete?" he said away from the phone. "Yeah, that puts me in at five ten. Will that work OK for you, Justin?"

"It might make for a late night. Mom, Dad, Grandpa and Grandma, and of course Rosemary and I have to meet with you. There have been some complications that need to be taken care of quickly. I really can't say more right now. Could you stay over at your parents, or if you don't mind roughing it a little bit you could stay here at the house. You might rent a car if you need wheels, and the company will pay for it. Either that or we'll work something else out."

"OK. I'll try and catch that flight and you won't have to pick me up. I'll rent a car. Meet you at the house, then?"

"That will be best. I'll have some pizzas here for us. I don't want to take time to go to Bill's."

"Good enough. Look, I've got to run. Pete wants to get wheels up right away. I'll see you there sixish, depending on the flight and how long it takes me to get a car."

"See ya."

"Sorry, Brian. I've been waiting for that call since this morning."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stephanie and Susie were baking in the sun, as they had been for a while. It was late enough in the day to not be totally oppressive, yet provided for a good tan. Susie had removed her prosthesis for swimming, and had mastered hopping on one foot well enough to make it from the pool to the lounger, where she was stretched out.

She saw Steph looking at the stump with a sorrowful look on her face. "Now don't you be getting all weepy about my foot, Stephie. It's OK."

"I know, and I'm glad you are able to accept it so well. I don't believe I could have, and I'm really sorry I got you into that situation."

"Stephanie Winters. We have been over this before. It was not your fault in any way, and I don't want to hear you saying anything of the sort. It wasn't Mikey's fault either! It was those two guys who were trying to take advantage of the girls at that party. Besides, if it hadn't of been for that wreck I never would have met Mikey. I'd trade both feet for him, and gladly!"

"You love him that much?"

"Oh, but I do! I just wish we could get married. He's just so proper I could scream sometimes!" She lowered her voice to a near whisper, although there was no one else at the pool yet. "I was teasing him, like I used to try to do with Justin, and it really was getting to him! He tried his best to hide it, but he kept getting hard. He never wanted to hug me tight, trying to keep me from feeling his erection, but I felt it a few times." She shivered at the memory and her nipples started to protrude through her bra.

"I took it too far though, and I really hurt him." Susie's voice was somber as she told it. "I wanted Mikey to go further than he was willing to go, so I tried teasing him and getting him really riled up to get him to take it further. The other day when we went up Mt. Lemmon I had on my thinnest bra, and just a light shirt. My nipples got to poking because it got chilly as we were going up the mountain, especially when we climbed out on the rocks. I acted like I had trouble climbing down a couple of places so he would stand below me and catch me if I needed it, but I just pretended where it would put him at eye level with my boobs. I know he liked it, and I rubbed against his arm when we walked, but I also knew it frustrated him."

"I told him I didn't care if he looked, that I am his whenever he wants, and he just shook his head. Anyway, I caught him off guard and grabbed him around the waist and hugged him to me once, and he felt nice and big! Anyway, when we went into the general store it had gotten cloudy and the breeze picked up, so my nipples were really hard. I saw him looking a couple of times when he didn't think I'd see it, and then his eyes would squint up and he'd turn his head away. I knew it wasn't because he didn't like them, but it was really getting to him."

"When we left it had started raining, but we couldn't wait because he had to meet Pete Fleming at the airport. I told him I like to play in the rain, so I ran on out to the car and stood there letting the rain soak my shirt, because I knew it would get see-through. It was even better than my other bikini when it gets wet, and he just stared at me when he got into the car. I really thought he was going to reach for me, but he closed his eyes and just sat there and shook."

"He asked me to sit in the back behind him, and said that he wanted me so badly, but that he couldn't, that it would be a sin against me, against my parents, and against God."

Susie sat there quietly for a moment before she went on in a soft voice. "I knew then I had really hurt him. I didn't mean to! I was just having fun with him and teasing him, trying to get him to make love to me, and I just about ruined everything. I apologized and told him I hadn't realized what I was doing to him, that I had not meant to hurt him, that I am his and nobody else's, and that I will not tease him any more, although if we get married all bets are off!" She had a big grin on her face when she said that.

We didn't have time to drop me at my house, so I had to go with him to his apartment, and he had me get a shirt of his to wear because I was so wet. I had to take off my bra because it was soaking wet. You know the really funny thing? His shirt came down to just below my shorts, and it looked like a short dress. I thought his eyes were going to bug out when I walked out of the bathroom! His voice was really shaky when he said, 'Please tell me you have your shorts on under there! That is the sexiest thing I've ever seen!' I thought he was talking about me not having on a bra, and I apologized for taking it off, but that wasn't it. It was the shirt!"

"He actually hugged me, and tight! I could really feel him against me, and my boobs were smashed against him. He gave me the biggest kiss he has ever given me. And do you know what is really special? I don't ever have to worry about another woman! If he wouldn't give in to temptation from me I know he won't with anyone else either."

Stephanie nodded. She had listened with rapt attention to Susie's story with wonder. "I'm glad Justin and I don't have to wait like that. I don't know. Maybe it's better, but if I had to wait four years for him I'd just burst. Sometimes it seems like I'll never get to be with him again, and it's only been a day or two."

"Maybe that's why I'm so maudlin today. I really miss Mikey when he's gone. It feels like part of me is missing."

Stephanie giggled. "I just had a bad thought! Those two losers that got Mikey messed up wouldn't know what to do with a house like this!"

Susie laughed out loud. "I know! Sometimes I feel sorry for Justin! I mean, he's a good guy and all, and I know he would never take advantage, but Rosemary told me about those two that came by to look at the house that one afternoon, and the way they were teasing him! She said you two made a rule that he can't take care of things himself; that he has to save everything for you! I'll bet you are busy this year!"

"I know. I just hope I can keep his interest."

"Don't be ridiculous!"

"I know. I just can't help myself. Sometimes I see other girls with bigger boobs and all and I feel inadequate."

"You have nothing to worry about, trust me. I tried, and I couldn't even get him to pay me any attention at all if you were around. Once he saw your nipples pushing out through your bikini I was history!" Stephanie blushed at the memory, yet was pleased.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pete Thyme sighed when the Thompsons entered their home. "I'm almost sorry Justin and Michael found that gold. The first batch from the railroad was bad enough, but it was just enough that if they were careful it could give them a very good life. This on the other hand . . . I'm just not sure they can handle it. Michael I'm not so worried about. He won't even want any, but I'm not so sure about Justin."

"Look, honey, we raised him right, at least to the best of our ability. He has shown remarkable maturity so far, and you know he isn't selfish or a spendthrift. I think he will do all right."

"I certainly hope so. At least he is asking your Dad for advice, even when your Dad told him it was beyond his expertise. I think your Dad is worried, too."

"I know he is, but we have an ace in the hole. Mom. You know how Justin is about his grandmother. She can't give him financial advice on a professional level, but you know she has handled the books for Daddy all these years. She's no dummy."

"I guess we really don't have any options, do we? I was just wondering on the way up here, should we involve the Tib's?"

"I don't think so. If we called them in it would be telling Michael we don't trust him to handle things. Michael grew up around that world, although I have no idea what kind of money is involved with all of those stocks and bonds. Daddy seemed pretty shook by them. You notice he didn't have much to say on the way home."

"Umh hmmh. Your Mom said more than he did, and normally he is the one who does the talking for the family."

"Well, at least there is one bright side. If the house doesn't work out for some reason at least Justin doesn't have to worry about affording college."

Pete Thyme just snorted as he pulled into their home driveway.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Brian and I talked for a bit more, but now it was very much on a casual level. We kicked around ideas for what we would like in the store, subject of course to Jim's approval and we talked about ASU and school. I couldn't let on to him, but my mind was befuddled as to what to do with my college career. I had intended to do straight electrical engineering, but that was no longer going to be my focus. It couldn't be. I had to do some serious learning about how to handle my fortune and handle it well. I didn't want to end up like so many who come into sudden wealth only to have it dribble through their fingers and they end up penniless. I seriously questioned if ASU was even the right place for me. Much of what I needed I could actually learn online, and I really didn't need a degree to get a job, did I?

After a while Brian and I got up and I led the way upstairs to show him my room and what I had going for security up to this point. I really wanted to show him my sound system, but unfortunately it was at home, not here.

We went up the main stairway. During the year I would go the other route, and if for any reason he came to visit me at the house he would also, but nobody was living here yet, and he was curious about the house itself. I didn't even think about the girls who were looking at the house, and we certainly didn't try sneaking up the stairs, but just as we popped onto the second level the door was open into the first room, and the girls were all in there getting ready to swim. Rosemary of course was already in her emerald green bikini, but Debbie had her back turned to us, bent over picking up her bikini bottoms from the floor totally bare assed, with her boobs hanging in front of her.

Bitsy faced the door with her bottoms on, but her boobs were on full display, and a very lovely display they were. They were probably a full B cup, I don't know, I'm no expert, but they were a very large handful with a little left over and nice brown nipples and areolas. She looked up at us and smiled, totally unembarrassed, but I made up for it for her!

Helen, fortunately, had already changed, but had her fingers in both sides of her bikini bottoms, straightening them out. She blushed a bit, but didn't seem overly fazed.

I quickly apologized as I turned away, promising this would never happen when they were living here, that I had forgotten they were even in the house.

"Relax, Justin. I doubt you saw anything you haven't seen before, and you never know, but I might tan topless sometime, and I couldn't expect you not to look then. I'll bet you didn't know Debbie has such a cute ass, though, did you?" She started laughing as Debbie tried to hush her.

Debbie spoke up. "It's safe. You can turn around now. I know you didn't try to catch us, and it will probably happen again sometime. It can't help it around a house with this many girls. Besides, it looks like you liked what you saw!" She laughed as I turned red again. "Helen, this is going to be delicious this year. All of us girls in the house, and he's the only guy. He's taken, but I'll bet we have a lot of fun with him anyway."

Helen was not as irrepressible as the other two, but she gave me a nice smile, and I noticed she filled out her bikini exactly the way a bikini was supposed to be filled out.

"You are Brian, or something like that, aren't you?" asked Bitsy. You were in my accounting class last year."

He nodded. "Brian. That's where I saw you before. You looked a little different then!"

"I hope so! What brings you around here? You aren't trying to get a room are you? That could be fun."

He shook his head. "No, I'm graduating. Justin and I are just talking about opening an electronics store with a friend of ours. I'm just visiting, and I doubt I'm around much."

"To bad."

I noticed that even though Brian was talking to Bitsy his eyes kept straying over to Rosemary. I really didn't think that was the time to introduce them, so we made our way on up to my room.

"Wow! You've got quite the place here! I love the bookshelves. You can never have enough bookshelves to suit me." I don't know if he noticed the odd configuration of the shelves or not. He didn't say anything about them. "What are you going to do with all of this room? You could house six people in here if you wanted to."

"But then I wouldn't have a place to sleep. I intend to build in a work bench on that side, and use this side for my bed and most of my library. I still want to be able to tinker around with things, maybe do little odd bits of warrantee work if I have the time for it. You ought to see my room at home! All I have room for is a twin bed because the rest of the room is taken up with a couple of work benches, my computer and my library. I have room to spread out here."

We took a look at the monitor showing the views from all of the cameras and he laughed when he saw the pool picture come up. "You probably won't even see the other views with this one on here!" I just shook my head.

"What are you going to do with that old carriage house out there?" he asked as he glanced out the window.

"It has some servants quarters upstairs that we may renovate and make into an apartment for a friend who is considering marrying one of Rosemary's friends. Keep it quiet, though. She doesn't know yet. She thinks she's going to room with Rosemary and another girl downstairs. The other apartments we may renovate and use them for when parents visit campus."

"Good idea. Wow, you really have a nice view of the skyline around here." He stepped into the turret and looked down out the windows. "Is this where you are going to set up your desk? Talk about having 'eye candy!' I may have been wrong. This might not be such a bad deal for you after all. For one thing, you will have a different class of girls than my mother deals with, and if they all look like the ones here today. . . . "

"Well, I'm pretty serious about one girl already, so I'm not that interested, although I admit I don't mind looking at a pretty girl now and then."

Rosemary walked out the back door with Bitsy, Debbie, and Helen. I heard Brian draw in his breath. "Justin, you've just got to introduce me to your sister. I'll treat her right, I swear! She is absolutely the most beautiful girl I've ever seen! I'm not in her league, but at least I can dream, can't I?"

"Come on, then. No time like the present." Like I said before, I've often been asked to introduce guys but I blew them off. Brian I was comfortable with. It was as close to introducing myself to her as I could come. Something about him really resonated with me. Rosemary needed a chance to make a life for herself and be able to marry and have a family. As much as we love each other, there just was no possibility for a sustained healthy relationship that would leave her fulfilled.