Justin Thyme

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Callicious
Callicious
1,846 Followers

Rosemary hesitated a moment before following and stepped into my room. Looking knowingly at my cock straining the front of my shorts she said, "Remember what I said about being a tease? It looks like you enjoyed it! Don't worry about it; girls like to look, too." She laughed as she turned and walked out my door. She was wearing that same almost non-existent bikini she had been wearing the other day, and I swear she wiggled her ass at me as she left.

When I was certain all three girls were in the pool I brought the camera back up, and backed up the feed. (I record everything.) I got another good look at my sister's ass, but true to what she said earlier she was shy about undressing in front of the koala. Hopefully, this would wear off soon, or I wasted a lot of time and effort, other than making my sister very happy with a nice gift. One very interesting development occurred though. As Steph took off her outer clothes she faced the koala sheepishly and pealed them slowly, as if showing herself deliberately to a lover. She spoke to Rosemary so softly I didn't catch everything, but I caught "wish" and "Justin." Rosemary just smiled at her and said, "I always ask him if he thinks Justin will like what I'm wearing." Then she colored as Steph looked at her questioningly.

Steph turned back to the koala and posed provocatively, turning this way and that showing off her new bikini to the stuffed animal. "Koala, do you think Justin will like this bikini? Oh, I hope so! I just can't show myself off the way Susie does!"

"You don't really have to. Justin has eyes. I noticed he was looking at you more than at Susie last time when we came in from the pool." Steph blushed a deep red, and covered her boobs with her hands.

"Do you really think so? I should be embarrassed, and I am, but I'm turned on by the idea as well."

"I'm sure of it. You saw how he got hard all of a sudden."

Steph hung her head. "I've never even seen a boy's penis. Have you?"

Rosemary nodded, and looking around as if to see if anyone was looking almost whispered, "Yes. I've seen Justin's." Steph gasped.

"You've seen your brother's? Is that what's going on with you two?"

Rosemary shook her head. "No. I got up to use the bathroom the other night, and when I was coming back to bed I noticed his door was ajar. He normally keeps it closed up, but I just pushed it open a little bit and he was laying there on his back. He sleeps nude," Steph giggled at the thought, "and he was dreaming something, because it was sticking straight up, and wiggling. He squirmed a little and moaned, and it twitched some more. I know I shouldn't have, but I stood there and watched it for a while."

"Cool. I wish I could have seen it. I might even be willing to let him see me if I could, but don't tell him that!"

"Oh, I wouldn't. We'd better get going, before Susie is showing!" With that they walked out of the room, and crossed the hall. I was surprised to say the least, and intrigued. Did this explain some of her actions over the last few days? This could have some interesting payoffs.

I don't swim, so for me to go down to the pool would have been obvious, but I did go down to the kitchen and get a drink, which happened to be right at the window, where I looked out. Sure enough, there were brown spots showing through Susie's bra. I couldn't see them very well from where I was standing, but they were sure enough nipples. I also made it a point to check out Steph's new bikini. It was the least I could do, seeing as she had bought it with me in mind. Steph isn't as big as either Susie or Rosemary, but with her petite frame she had what she needed in the right places, and enough to make me salivate. She is usually overshadowed by Susie's showiness, but now that I looked at her and looked carefully I really liked what I saw. I think Susie intimidates her to the point she is self-conscious and doesn't think she measures up, but I for one would be happy to let her take my measure any time.

I noticed one other thing. My sister had gotten into Dad's wine! Each of the girls had a glass of wine sitting beside them as they baked in the sun. From the looks of the bottle, it wasn't the first glass either, and since it was quite a while since anyone had anything to eat I was concerned about them, but there wasn't much I could do. I just had to be sure they didn't get into any problems or get rowdy.

I stayed back in the shadows enough that they would have difficulty seeing me. With the sunlight in their eyes it would have been very difficult to see in the window at all, and unless I moved suddenly I knew I was safe watching them. I couldn't hear what they were saying, but Rosemary and Susie were obviously trying to convince Stephanie to do something. From the way she was reacting, I'm sure it had something to do with me. She kept squirming on the chaise lounge, and opening and closing her thighs. I was getting a bit hard just watching those legs. Susie's top had dried, and I couldn't see her nipples any more when Rosemary drained the last of her wine, and the other two followed suit and the stood. I quickly stole around the corner and hurried upstairs to my room.

The camera was already on and minimized, just in case one of the girls came in, and I was anticipating a show as they changed out of their swimwear. I could hear them coming up the stairs, and heard them arguing amongst themselves, in what they thought were whispers. "Go ahead. Ask him." "I can't." "Sure you can." "You'll love it. He'll be so close you'll get a good look at it." "I don't think I can, besides, I don't have tits like you two." "That doesn't matter. You have tits. Did you ever know a guy to not look at a girl's tits." "But I'd be embarrassed." "But think of looking at his cock." A deep breath. "I couldn't do it without the wine, but OK. I'll give it a try." "Good girl. You'll love it."

I heard Rosemary's door close, and then a timid tap on my door. Opening it I saw an almost frightened Stephanie standing there. She wasn't drunk, but it didn't take much detective work to tell she had been at the wine. Her eyes almost brimmed with tears as she stammered out, "J-Justin, could I listen to the m-music you p-played for S-Susie earlier? She s-said it was beautiful and ro-romantical."

"Certainly, Steph. Are you sure this is your idea, or did they put you up to it?"

"Oh, no, they put me, I mean it's their, my idea. I'd like to l-listen to it. I d-don't know much about Classic-al music."

I smiled down into her wide eyes and gently took an arm and led her into the room. I was afraid she would bolt otherwise. I might never have another chance like this, and I'm scoundrel enough to not want to miss it. I seated her in my desk chair and told her to just relax and let the music absorb her. Little did I know Rosemary had stolen downstairs and turned the AC down several degrees to be certain it would turn on. The coolness of the house after being in the sun already had nice little bumps in her bra cups, but Rosemary didn't want to do it by halves.

Quietly I told her a little about the music and what to expect, and then I plugged in the 'Agnus Dei', which I believe is more emotionally powerful than is the 'Adagio for Strings' version. I wanted to make this as emotionally satisfactory for her as I could. As the first soft notes opened up the AC kicked on, and I saw Stephanie shiver once. She closed her eyes, but her motor skills were compromised enough that when she opened them a slit I saw it, and knew what the game was. At first I was embarrassed, but I remembered what Rosemary said about her, and I decided I would let her enjoy as much as I did. I had closed the door behind us, so I knew we didn't have an audience. I leaned back against my desk, so that my lower body was projected forward a bit, and she would have an unimpeded view of the bulge in my shorts, and I in turn looked, without hiding it, at her body.

She might not have had large boobs, but she more than made up for it with her nipples! They were long. I couldn't tell how long, but they definitely were poking through her top. At first she colored and tensed up, but as she saw my cock spring to attention she relaxed again and licked her lips as she stared at it. Her legs were parted a little bit, and I noted a damp spot appear on her bikini. On the other hand, there was a bit of a damp spot at the end of my cock as well. As the music drew to a close Steph opened her eyes all the way and looked into mine. She drew in a shuddering breath and said, "That was beautiful. Could you play another one?"

I nodded. I didn't trust my voice for the moment. "Would you like something a little different?"

"I don't care. Whatever you want to play."

I pulled out Pachelbel and put it in. Out of the corner of my eye I noticed her hand snake to her pussy and rub it a time of two, before stealing back to her side. I explained a little bit about Pachelbel and the difference in the style of music as it started. Halfway through the music she looked up into my eyes. "Justin, do you think I'm pretty?"

"Absolutely. You have nothing to worry about there!"

"Do you like my bikini? Does it attract you?"

"Steph, I don't know where this is coming from, or why, but a man would have to be blind not to be attracted to you." Normally, I wouldn't have dreamed of saying something so forward, but the day had gotten to me as well. It is probably a good thing I didn't have any wine!

"I didn't think you would care about me with Susie around, or even your sister."

"Well, first of all, Rosemary is my sister, and Susie is just showy. I think you are very lovely."

"Thank you. Now I know why Rosemary thinks so much of you. You're really sweet. Thanks for the music, and for being kind to me."

"Kind?" I think I've been anything but kind.

"Steph?" She looked up at me. "Don't ever change. Don't try to be a Susie. Just be Stephanie, and you will be all right. Trust me."

Stephanie stood shakily to her feet, with tears rolling over her eyelids. "Thank you. Thank you so much," and she stepped into my arms and gave me the sweetest hug yet. The score is music 3, no music 1, but this hug was the best yet. Stephanie walked out of the room, and I heard the door close on the other side, but I didn't even bother turning on the computer. That could wait for later. I had to savor this.

I waited about thirty minutes before going downstairs to the kitchen. I didn't know about the girls, but I was getting hungry, so I decided to order pizzas. I knocked on Rosemary's door and called out that pizza was on the way if they wanted any. It was only a few more minutes and they came bouncing down the stairs just as the pizza delivery guy was ringing the doorbell. I had not missed anything by not turning the computer back on, because the girls were still dressed in their bikinis. "Why don't you girls give the guy a thrill and answer the door," I challenged.

"I'm OK with that," said Susie, to Rosemary and Stephanie's chorus of No's. I handed Susie the credit card and let her go answer the door, but I made sure I could see what was happening. The young guy with the pizzas nearly dropped them in surprise when the door opened and Susie was standing there in her little bit of a bikini. "Oh, my, that is more than I can carry. Why don't you bring them into the kitchen for me?"

I almost fell on the floor laughing at the deer in the headlights look I received from Steph and Rosemary. The look was repeated by the pizza guy when he stepped around the corner and saw two more girls in bikinis, and a very brief one at that on Rosemary. I don't know who was more embarrassed, but I thought it funny. The poor pizza guy was trying very unsuccessfully to hide his boner as he beat a retreat for the door as soon as he got paid. Rosemary opened another bottle of wine to go with our pizza, but we limited it to one. Mom and Dad probably wouldn't care too much, but we didn't want to push it too hard.

Following dinner we sat around the table talking for a little bit, but I got bored quickly and left to return to my room and work on some of the electronics I had picked up. I locked my door, just to be on the safe side and turned on my computer when I heard the girls climbing the stairs to go to Rosemary's room. They had started to act a little frisky when we were still at the table, and from their giggling and laughter as they came up the stairs I thought things might get more interesting in their room.

All three of the girls went to the koala first thing and petted it and played with it for a few minutes. Things started getting interesting though when Steph stood in front of it and started talking to it, much like I had heard Rosemary do, but this got even more interesting quickly. She was not drunk now, but again the wine had affected her more than it did the rest of us. She started caressing her boobs and saying, "Mr. Koala, Justin likes my boobs. He doesn't think they are too small, and I think he really likes my nipples, because he stared at them when he thought my eyes were closed." I knew they were open, but she didn't know that. "His cock sure got big, and I never felt like anyone thought I was pretty before that, but Justin likes me." She started pulling on her nipples through her bikini. "I wonder how he would like it if he could see me without the bikini, but I'm not ready for that yet."

Rosemary turned on the radio to what she calls music, and the three girls started dancing and gyrating to the sound. Susie danced over in front of the koala and said, "Hey, Mr. Koala, what do you think Justin would think about this?" and she started some rather graphic moves. I can tell you what Justin thought! He thought they were hot!

Rosemary was next, "Mr. Koala, what would Justin think about his sister? Would he think she was sexy?" and she went into some rather sexy moves. Yes, Justin thought his sister was sexy, but then he always has.

Stephanie moved back over in front of the koala and said as she gyrated to the beat, "Mr. Koala, this is what I've always wished I had the courage to do with a boy, but I chicken out. You won't tell on me will you?" and she started moving her body in a sinuous rhythm that had me licking my lips. Whereas the other two had done the regular dance type moves where they thrust with their pelvises or pushed out their asses, Steph moved as if she didn't have a joint in her body and her hands stroked and caressed her breasts, belly, sides, face, and finally pussy before collapsing in a heap on the floor.

Rosemary and Susie looked at her like they had never seen her before. "Where did you ever learn to move like that? That was the sexiest thing I ever saw!" said Susie. "I'll bet if you did that for Justin he would cream his pants." She wasn't far wrong, and if it had been in person, knowing she was dancing for me I probably would have.

After this the girls just sat on Rosemary's king-size bed and talked quietly. I just left it as background noise while I worked on finding the bug in that GPS unit.

It was getting rather late in the evening, and I had about run out of patience with working on the electronics. Jim had been good enough to let me have the weekend off, when I told him I would work on repairs at home, but I wasn't accomplishing much. Too many other things were vying for my attention. I decided I was going to hang it up and go to bed early for a change, when I heard the girls say something along the same lines. I was surprised by this. I figured they would be up all night. As they were getting their things out to change for bed, yes I was watching avidly, Steph stopped and turned to Susie.

"Susie, have you ever seen a boy's penis, for real?"

"No, I haven't. No boy has ever seen me either. Today was as close as anyone has, and Justin didn't even come outside when my top was wet. I kind of hoped he would."

"Rosemary has. She has seen Justin's."

"Steph! You weren't supposed to tell anyone!"

"I thought you meant anyone else. Susie is one of us. She won't tell."

"When did you see Justin, Rosemary? Did he see you?"

"No. He's never seen me. I've thought about letting him, kind of to even things up a little, but it hasn't happened."

"How did you see him, then? Were you spying?"

"Well, the first time was by accident."

"First time? You didn't tell me there was more than one time!" Stephanie was leaning forward listening intently. "Spill it. When else did you see him and how?"

"I didn't mean to let that slip. The first time I was coming back from using the bathroom at night, and his door wasn't closed all the way. I don't know why, but I pushed it open just a little and peeked in. He had kicked the sheets off, and there it was sticking straight up in the air. He was dreaming about something, because it kept bouncing and twitching. I backed out right away."

"What about the other times?"

"I shouldn't have said anything about that. You mustn't tell anyone, or let Justin guess!" The girls shook their heads no. "I was curious about it, so I snuck over there the next night. He's such a deep sleeper that I don't think dynamite would wake him. The next time I got right next to his bed and watched it for about ten minutes. This time it wasn't hard when I went in, but then it stiffened and stood up and started twitching again. I got scared and left."

"Did you touch it?"

I saw Rosemary hang her head for a moment, and then she went on, "I snuck back in there again the next night, it was our birthday. After he had given me this koala I was so keyed up I couldn't sleep. I've got the best brother in the world, and he is so thoughtful. I snuck back into his room again, knowing now how deeply he sleeps that I thought I'd be safe, and there he lay again. He was soft, and breathing deeply and softly, so I knew he was out. I reached over and touched it; then I kind of picked it up and held it in my hand. Don't ever let him know! I'd die of embarrassment." Again the other girls shook their heads, but they were entranced by her story.

"It just felt so soft, but when I stroked it gently with my thumb it started to grow. I just let it grow in my hand and watched it. I kind of stroked the bulb on the end of it, and I could tell it liked it, because it just kept growing. His breathing changed a little bit, but he didn't seem to be waking up, so I kept rubbing it with my thumb across the end and down under it. He started twitching whenever I rubbed underneath, and a little clear liquid came out of the hole, . . ."

"Was he peeing?" interrupted Stephanie, breathlessly.

"No, it was something different. It was kind of slick and a little thicker than pee. I used it to rub underneath the bulb, and his legs started twitching and moving together, and his hips started rocking. Suddenly he groaned, and a bunch of stuff squirted out all over him. I got a little on my hand, and it started going soft again. He sighed a time or two, and I thought he was waking up, but he didn't, and I snuck back out of there. That's one reason I've been dressing like I have for him. I may burn for this, but really, I've been hoping we would have a chance to do more, but when he is awake, and he can see me, too."

The others were quiet, and I had some answers. I had thought I had a wet dream the other night, and I guess I did, but I also had help. I hadn't had a wet dream since I learned to jack off when I was in the eighth grade! Suddenly it hit me. She wanted to do more!

Steph broke the silence. "Do you think maybe we could see it, too? Pictures and porn just don't do it for me. I think they are boring. I really want to see the real thing."

"I don't know. I don't know if we could all get in there without waking him up. He doesn't usually go to bed early, either."

"Maybe we could get him to come out and do something with us, a game or something with some sort of penalties. Not strip poker, or anything like that. I'm no good at that sort of thing," Susie thought out loud.

Callicious
Callicious
1,846 Followers