Justin, Women, & What He Does

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Justin," said Camille, "I know you're in there. Please understand, I won't be talking to you, but to the thing that's taken over your body. Nobody's blaming you for any of this. Just relax and enjoy the women's touches, while they last."

"And you will enjoy my touches," said the man, as his fingers slid inside Meghan's briefs and squeezed her right buttock. "This time, they will claim you totally."

Camille let go of his dick, returned the Eye to her purse, and blindly grabbed something else. It was a profile of the deity Anubis.

"Who are you?" Camille demanded.

The man laughed. "You may call me Khudaz. Soon, you will worship me by that name."

Camille judged Meghan's expression to mean that he had fingers between her labia.

Another reach to the purse, another grab and removal.

It was the Egyptian symbol known as the Ankh.

The man shuddered. His grip slackened, and Meghan slipped free of him.

The Ankh, referred to as a symbol of life, had a loop at the top, a horizontal crosspiece just below it, and a vertical stem at the bottom. Camille held her trinket closer to the man's face. "Explain yourself."

The man licked his trembling lips. "I am what human men have always sought to be. I need not conquer other men. I merely take from them what they desire most. I penetrate not just a woman's body, but also her mind. After I claim a woman, no other man can ever satisfy her."

This was close to what Darrell had said to Camille. Yet she didn't think that Khudaz, as operated through Justin, had completely ruined her for all other pleasure. Conor had given her an orgasm by eating her out.

Camille looked at Meghan, who knelt to one side, staring at the man. Sex among the ancients, Camille thought, isn't necessarily what sex is now.

Camille got back on task, and said to the man, "A sorcerer summons you?"

Oddly, the man's face showed a wistful smile. "When awakened, I know that my own pleasure will be glorious. Some might call me a slave, yet my only task fills me with delight. And now, more than ever."

"Why?"

His smile widened. "Women had long been controlled, by their husbands or their parents. Capturing their passion was mere sport to me, and an end in itself. Often, I was conjured to take the virginity of a maiden, and ruin wedding plans, and family alliances. The sorcerer was hired by an enemy of this family. Even if my host was a drunken servant in the maiden's household, I enjoyed the action thoroughly.

"Yet now, women can control their own lives! Make decisions based on their own choices! They can behave as common sluts in pursuit of their pleasure, with no shame or disgrace! So, once I have ensured that this Justin fellow has entranced a woman, I can take the control that her society has never assigned to anyone else! People watch these ladies make me their dress-up doll, and snicker at what seems harmless silliness. I am, after all, nothing but a compliant toy. Am I not?"

Now Camille was deeply worried for Justin's followers. "Are you an incubus?"

He rolled his eyes. "I am myself. What Catholic priests called my kind is irrelevant. They would have you believe that my kind kills women. Are you not alive, Camille?"

Camille fought down a shudder and said, "Your kind?"

"Yes, My Dear, I am not alone. At present, however, I have your world to myself."

She heard 'My Dear' to mean possession and control. Yet she was not consumed by terror.

Camille saw a tiny smile on Meghan's face.

"And now, Camille," said the man, "It is time for you to set aside that toxic object, and allow your body and soul to receive from me what only I can give. My phallus is ready for you both."

Camille kept the Ankh where she held it, and smiled. "As you said, Khudaz, many women now define their own lives, and choose what to do with their bodies. Do you like Meghan, here?"

His grin was wolfish. "Of course. Young and sweet, like you, Camille. I will welcome her ride upon my spire."

Meghan said, "I will not do that, Khudaz."

"Oh? Do you prefer to be taken from above? I will gladly take the pose of domination for your sake."

"No, Khudaz. You will not take me at all."

The man's face showed bafflement.

Camille said, "It is not only women who make their own choices, in this modern era. Desires and practices which were, in ancient times, suppressed or hidden, are now pursued openly. You may have never noticed them, Khudaz. By your very nature, you may be unable to understand them.

"Meghan defines her life," Camille went on. "Her choice is to follow her nature, which is to love women."

"But..." There was a puzzled chortle. "Surely you want me!"

"No." Meghan shook her head. "I have never had sex with a man, and you are no different."

The man's body jerked up. "You are a virgin?"

"Do you want to be in this world, Khudaz?" said Camille, moving the Ankh to within an inch of the man's face. "There are virgins you will never deflower. There are women who don't want you!"

The man's eyes rolled up to show only whites. His body shook violently.

After a few moments, he went slack. His eyes closed. He breathed shallowly.

"Khudaz is gone," said Meghan.

"Are you sure?" Camille asked.

Meghan nodded. "He was here before anything started. When Justin walked in, I could sense the extra presence. Now...none."

Meghan flopped down on her side.

Camille skittered over and held her. "What's wrong?"

"I, I know who I am," Meghan rasped. "That's true, in this world." She drew ragged breaths. "Khudaz isn't from this world. I, I almost..."

Camille also had trouble resisting Khudaz, but got through it. She wondered why.

Then she remembered the Ankh, which she still held.

She handed the Ankh to Megan. "Get a grip," she said with a smirk.

Meghan squeezed the Ankh. In a moment, she relaxed.

"Thanks," said Meghan, returning the Ankh, sharing Camille's mood with a chuckle. "I needed that."

Justin sat up and said, "Woah."

"You should leave now, Justin," said Camille.

He blinked a few times. "Did we do anything?"

"You probably wouldn't think so," said Camille. tossing him his clothes.

***

Camille decided that her next move would have to involve some sort of defense against Darrell. In order to know her enemy better, she asked Justin to meet her at an open plaza downtown, on a weekend day. Justin was now, presumably, harmless. If Darrell planned retribution, she gathered he wouldn't try anything where he couldn't ambush her.

They sat a few feet apart, on a marble rim overlooking a fountain. It was a nice day. In the distance, a few people walked dogs, a few others pushed strollers.

"What can you tell me about Darrell?" asked Camille.

Justin shrugged. "He's a good guy. He, um, helped me out, once."

"Can you tell me more about that?"

He gestured vaguely. "Um, I wasn't doing too well. With women. Don't know what he did, but it helped. Hypnosis, I think."

"Do you remember any details?"

He chuckled. "Nah. I was out like a light."

This agreed with what Darrell had said. But to Camille, Justin seemed more poised than even his sober self had been. "What do you remember from that time with me and Meghan?"

"Hey, it's okay," he said quickly. "A three-way might have been too much. If you got scared."

This struck her as too much poise. She trusted what Meghan had said, about Khudaz having departed. But that was then.

She remembered the sheet of paper on Darrell's scanner.

"Has Darrell hypnotized you again?"

"Um, y'know, this is kinda personal."

"You've been back to his place?"

"He's a bro! We do a lot together. Um, like, gaming." He slid closer to her.

"Darrell didn't know that you and I had fucked. So, he didn't pull any strings. Who did, Justin? So you could tell me that my kiss is wonderful?"

"Maybe it was you," said Justin, voice cracking. "Like I say, you ladies do this to me."

"When Darrell hypnotized you," said Camille, slipping a hand into her purse, "Did you hear what he was saying?"

"It was just mumbo-jumbo," said Justin, leaning close.

"Did you find a moment to scan it and print it?"

His arms lifted towards Camille. A different voice said, "Don't fret, My Dear."

Camille brought out the ankh, and shoved it against the man's forehead.

Justin screamed. After a few seconds, he fell backwards, and crashed to the marble lip.

"Bastard!" Camille yelled, leaning down in fury. "I should throw acid on your face! Break all your bones! Cut off your dick! Anything to stop you from making women your love slaves!"

"No!" he wailed. "I'm sorry!"

"Shut the fuck up!"

One dog walker stopped and stared, and the dog yapped about that.

Camille had never been angrier in her life. Isn't it hard enough, being a female in this species? Must there also be male-adjacent creatures who are thoroughly...toxic? She could give ankhs to Ronit, Sela, Breanna, and the others--but would they even use them?

"You copied the spell, so you wouldn't need Darrell any more. So you could bring Khudaz back, even after what Meghan and I did."

Smoke rose from the ankh-wound. "You can't blame me!" Justin whined in his own voice. "I saw you, when you seduced Darrell! You were magnificent, and you knew it! Men can't resist female beauty! And so many women can achieve it! This is why men must find a way to claim that beauty, control it!"

Camille froze, stunned. She perceived the existence of a war that had been going on forever, with no end in sight.

Darrell was trying to make himself a host. Maybe any other man, for a price?

That would tilt the war's balance of power.

Justin screamed again. Now smoke also rose from his crotch, drifting through his pants.

Camille glanced at the ankh, aware of the power she herself held. It didn't reassure her.

Her mind spinning, she pulled her phone from her purse, and took video of Justin, writhing on the sunlit marble, howling.

She ended the recording and said, "You can try to get yourself to an emergency room. I won't stop you."

She walked away. Nobody tried to stop her.

***

Szabo was working the bar where Meghan hung out. Camille had every intention of getting wasted, and Szabo's presence made that both novel and expensive.

"I'm leaving the war of the sexes!" Camille declared in jolly inebriation, making herself available to any of the bar's habitues who might like to kiss, fondle, or grope her. Camille had dolled up just as thoroughly as she had to land Darrell. "Please initiate me into your tribe!"

She had put on a silver wrap dress over nothing. This put her in a highly excited state before she even left the apartment. Even after drinking, Camille was aware that she was still at this level, and no higher. Meghan was her ride, as well as her date, and while Camille had enjoyed their kiss when Meghan picked her up, it was just a part of the celebratory mood.

Similarly, when strange women's mouths and fingers traveled her boobs and pussy in a public place, Camille thought of it as a triumph of her liberation, but it didn't turn her on.

Meghan, amused as much as aroused, looked after Camille. In due course, Meghan drove them to her small house, and tried to get her charge settled in to sleep it off.

"Do me," said Camille lucidly. "I mean it, I want to give up on men."

In the dimness of the bedroom, the expressions of standing Meghan and bed-sitting Camille were unclear.

Silence held for a few seconds.

Finally Meghan said, "Okay," and lay down next to Camille.

As Camille undressed her, Meghan's breathing quickened.

Meghan roughly dispatched Camille's dress, and grabbed both breasts. She suckled the left nipple hard.

Then Meghan stood, and turned on the overhead light. As she flopped onto the bed she said, "God, you are so damn beautiful!"

Camille, flat on her back, didn't feel that way, with Droopy and Droopier rolling around on her torso. But self-criticism fled as Meghan put both hands and her face on Camille's crotch.

"Wow! Yeah!" said Camille, her clit responding quickly to someone who clearly knew what to do with it, and to it. "Gimme your pussy."

Camille felt Meghan's head shaking no and heard a muffled negative "Uh-uh."

Then Camille found herself swooning from the soft, strong tongue that swirled about her pleasure stub, making Camille too blissed to reciprocate anyway. Maybe after?

Camille's orgasm began with hard spasms, but then settled into sweet languor as Meghan slowed and gentled her licking. If that's how it is Sapphically, thought Camille, Then I see no reason to go back!

Yet as good as she felt throughout her body, what she felt about Meghan was merely gratitude.

Then Camille realized where she was. "Bed!" She told Meghan, "Let's get on the floor. Sorry, it's the way I am, things just don't work in bed."

"All right," said Meghan, sitting up.

Sitting on the rug, Camille said, "Show me how to trib."

Meghan's smile seemed indulgent. Camille paid no mind, this wasn't the first time her floor preference had perplexed a partner. Surely this would get Camille into loving a lady.

Meghan interlocked their legs and flexed her trunk. At first their bodies leaned apart, each with a hand on the rug to prop up the torso. Camille thought Meghan looked tentative, even reluctant.

After a few grinds, however, desire crept into Meghan's gaze. She lurched up and embraced Camille, bringing Camille upright also. Meghan kissed her hard, and ground her small breasts against Camille's lush ones. Camille hugged in return, and worked to get into Meghan's rhythm, sliding labia and pubes with her partner's. It was wild, exciting in a sort of forbidden way, and Camille liked how much Meghan liked it. In fact, Meghan twitched and flexed, and seemed to be cumming.

Yet Camille felt tears on her cheeks. They came from Meghan.

Camille's groin, meshed with Meghan's, was slick with fluids. They also came from Meghan.

As they calmed, Camille found the experience interesting. Nothing more.

Camille recalled Meghan calling her beautiful. Meghan hadn't sounded happy about that.

Now almost totally sober, Camille asked, "What's wrong?"

"This isn't who you are," said Meghan. "As much as you might want to get out of the war, you won't be happy with...someone like me. And, and I can't have you." She sniffled. "God knows I want you."

"Please, I think I can learn--"

"You don't feel it. If you did, I would have known."

Meghan was too perceptive about this. Just as she had been about Khudaz's departure.

"I hate to say it," said Meghan, "but we're needed in the war. And, yes, it really is a war now. Darrell must know what you did to Justin. He might just stop using the talisman, out of fear, but he might try even harder to make himself a host. And other men. Any woman could be at risk." She sighed. "Now that I know what a virgin lesbian can do, I'll have to do it."

She said nothing more, but her look to Camille was clear.

Camille said, "And I have to be the hot slut."

"More than that," said Meghan. "You'll have to confront Darrell. He can't resist you, and eventually he'll pursue you. He might let slip where the talisman is."

Camille nodded. "Okay, I won't try to be a lesbian. But can I at least get you to eat me out now and then? That was amazing."

"Sorry," said Meghan with a sad smile, "I have to quit you cold turkey. I could send you a how-to guide, for you to show to guys."

"Guess I'll settle for that." Then Camille thought of Conor. He doesn't need much guidance, and he'd probably be willing to learn from it.

Then she thought of him in a different context. In the war, would Conor be a neutral? Or a gender traitor?

Meghan showed a crooked smile. "What's it like...with a cock in you?"

"It's nothing you can't get with a dildo."

"Don't bullshit me."

Camille paused, the said, "Sometimes...if the guy connected to it is nice, and competent...and my squeezing on him makes the right bulging in me...then, somehow, we both win the war."

Meghan clearly enjoyed making a face. "Ewww, gross!"

"You asked!"

They shared the laughter of friends. Camille thought that this companionship might help her endure the war. Like Rick and Louis leaving Casablanca, she thought. Or Thelma and Louise. Without the suicide.