Sarah and Chaquille, 750 Word Tale

Story Info
A white man watches secretly as his wife fucks a black man.
786 words
3.83
6.8k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A white man watches secretly as his wife fucks a black man

Mary Not Wollstonecraft

This story was written for the 2024 Literotica 750 Word Challenge, below this line are exactly 750 words:

In the darkened study, Sarah and Chaquille no longer resisted their rabid craving. As romantic assignations go, this one encounter was dangerous. Her husband slumbered two doors down. The woman's panties lay crumpled on the floor.

Perched on the edge of the leather-bound desk, She spread her legs wide as the black man kneeled. His tongue lapped her slickened folds, teased every inch of her sensitive flesh, now and again, flicked across her clit.

As she neared the brink of orgasm, he stood and slammed his anaconda deep into her sopping wet, white cunt. The head breached her tight hole, stretched, and filled her as he thrust between her legs. His hips smashed against hers as they fucked in lecherous abandon.

Sarah's nails dug into the leather surface, her back arched from the desk as he pounded her tight twat in rough, vicious jabs.

Chaquille grabbed her by her waist.

In the hallway, outside the study, unbeknownst to them, Chuck lurked. His tiny, white willy between thumb and forefinger. He stroked himself and spied on his wife and her new lover. Unable to tear his eyes from the sight, while she beged Chaquille for more.

The woman's moans echoed down the corridor. His wife with this black man only fueled his shameful delight. He approached closer to his climax.

Wild animals fucked for Chuck's pleasure.

She groaned soft and sensual as the sensation of the invasion of the massive black penis plunged deeper inside. Trying not to cry out loud as the man shoved himself deeper, inch by thick inch.

When he finally forced his cock inside to the hilt, he paused for a moment. This allowed them both to catch their breath. Chaquille hammered into her, and they crashed together in a wild rhythm.

Chaquille's hands left her waist and found their way to cup her abundant breasts. He tore the bra from her. Pinched and yanked on her nipples and took control of her.

With a rumbling snarl, Chaquille plowed deeper into Sarah's welcoming body. Their skin slapped together wetly as they moved together in unison. Escaping their lips, wild guttural noises clamored with every brutal impact. Their breathing grew heavier, labored as he picked up speed.

He pressed his lips to her mouth, and they kissed passionately while he pounded relentlessly into her body.

She tasted herself on his tongue and loved it. Their tongues danced together as their hips continued to crash together without mercy.

Chaquille grunted and slapped his fat python against Sarah's slick, pink pussy lips once more before thrusting deep inside her wet snatch again.

She moaned and gasped air as he claimed her his. Sarah felt every inch of him stretching her tight insides.

His calloused hands seized her ass, and Chaquille quickened his pace. Pounding into her at a furious velocity. Their hips smacked in sync, and each stroke sent pleasant vibrations through their bodies that reverberated throughout the darkened room. The leather desk creaks under the combined weight of their movements as they fuck like beasts.

Chaquille groaned deeply as he picked up speed, banging into Sarah's wet muff over and over a drumbeat of lustful rhythm that ricocheted throughout the near-empty mansion. Sweat beaded on their bodies as they move together in perfect unison. They groaned, moaned, and fucking with no regard for privacy.

Chuck watched, stroking himself faster and faster as he neared his climax.

In the heat of their passion, the man slapped Sarah's ass, leaving a reddened handprint.

"You like that, slut?"

She moaned louder.

Chuck's grip on his stem tightened. He neared his climax. The vision of his wife's submission to this black man's ferocious touch birthed jealousy and arousal. Her wanton cries for this man to fuck her harder proved too much for him.

His tiny dicklet spat on the door and streaked down the old oak woodwork, dribbling onto the floor.

Their movements become frantic, their breaths ragged, lost in the primal dance of lust and desire. Chaquille's balls slapped against Sarah's ass cheeks with each deep lunge, announcing his impending climax.

She shrieked, her body tensed as orgasms rocked her, and her fuckhole clenched his conquering prick. Chaquille grunts louder, his hips bucked wildly as he sprayed hot seed deep inside her, branding her as his.

Panting and exhausted, they collapsed together on the desk, their bodies still joined, hearts pounding in tandem.

Chuck slipped back to his bed. The proof of his humiliated approval pooled on the floor for her to see.