All Comments on 'Justine Ch. 18'

by kalamazoo707

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
YESS!!!

Omigosh, omigosh, omigosh!!!! This is the best update EVER!! I couldn't stop crying, I'm soo happy Josephine and Justine are mending and bonding years of separation and pain. David and Quinn are soo hot when they go into kick ass mode lol. Can't wait to read more about Naila and Lorenzo. By the way, what is that bitch of an excuse of a queen, Wilhemina up to? She's really pissing me off lol. Oh well, Justine will eff her up in the end so im not worried.

Ohh thank you for this update Kala, love it!!!

dliterdliteralmost 12 years ago
Better than the usual fantastic chapters!

Wow, I have been looking for this chapter every day since I read ch. 17 and now I start looking for ch. 19:-) This story is fantastic, but darn it I wish you could write faster and longer:-) This story looks to have years of life in it but I don't know if I can stand the suspense for that long!

Mostera1Mostera1almost 12 years ago
Oh My

Turning David loose on the monster! Hahaha!

Again another magnificent chapter of a spell binding series!

Keep up the great job!

Your tales are words of wonder!

Thank you,

M1

DemonicWingsDemonicWingsalmost 12 years ago
Hehehe

LOVE THIS STORY.... can't wait to see what David does to Jeremiah...I hope its good

EllieLavenEllieLavenalmost 12 years ago
LOOOOOOOVE this story!

Can't wait for the next chapter.. It's like Christmas morning when I see a new chapter has posted! Please keep writing... fast.

MizTMizTalmost 12 years ago
Who's Older

somehow you always manage to throw in a little laugh or two. And when you noted Justine was actually older than her mom having been turned later in her human life, well I laughed. I like the fact that both the Queen and Queen Mother have increased not only their power but the power of their mates also just by somehow being connected. I'm eager to see what plans David has for Jeremiah. I'm also eager to see what plans Wilhelmina has. I know she hopes to use Thomas but I'm hoping he does good and in the end he and Lottie mate. As always I want more......hehe-he

ToFall4ToFall4almost 12 years ago
Loved it

Hey Kal,

Once again you gave us a wonderful chapter. I enjoyed it immensely. I almost peed my pants when it was David face to face time with Quinn and Justine. You handled that wonderfully. I keep loving this story more and more. And Lorenzo & Nalia. Nice.

Continue the good work gal. I wonder which story you will update next. Till next time ;-)

mizzonemizzonealmost 12 years ago
GREAT!!!!!!!!!

i love it please dont wait so long in between chapters.

mariasmdmariasmdalmost 12 years ago
tough one

this chapter was a tough act to follow from the last one. That being said, i am sorely disappointed at how easily david's deceit has been bypassed. whatsmore, he feels that he was in the possition to punish someone that committed similar crimes to his own. very disappointing. On a different note, excellent plot advancement with Lorenzo and Naila's characters.

oneboobeeoneboobeealmost 12 years ago

Get rid of Wilhelmina!!!!! Make sure Thomas and Lottie are safe though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
punishment

David will have to live for the rest of eternity knowing what he has done.. that's a pretty bitter pill to swallow. what was Justine supposed to do? kill her mother's husband? whip him? what would that have done to the relationship that she and her mother were just beginning? David was wrong but his only crime was keeping Jo away from Justine. he didn't rape, turn and sell thousands of wopmen and kill a few along the way. also, Justine hasn't forgiven him- so how easily did he really get off?

Iread2relaxIread2relaxalmost 12 years ago
Nice

Great chapter as usual.

royalkissroyalkissalmost 12 years ago
Awesome Series!

Hands down this is officially my all time favorite Vampire Queen series. Forget Anne Rice! Kala, you are the BOMB! I LOVE this story with its many unexpected plot changes. I want my very own Quinn! Haha.

Thank you for giving so freely of your talent. Your prose is awesome. Please know that it is truly appreciated by this dedicated fan.

Oookkkaay...now about that next update...

donaldedonaldealmost 12 years ago
excellent chapter

i can hardly wait to see what David has in store Jeremiah. i wonder what Wilhelmina has planed please update as soon as you can

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOalmost 12 years ago
Bittersweet

yet easily melded into the Royal family are Josephine/David. Great flow as Lorenzo finally decides to man up with the truth because of his fear of losing Nailah. Now, this chick and her desire to take Justine's place needs to be iced permanently. Regina/Maurice are good to go. Keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
All I Can Say

Is WOW! I'm loving the continuation of the story. Thank you!

shortydeeshortydeealmost 12 years ago
Way Cool!!!!

Thomas need to get his stuff together and put a stop to Willie before Justine and her Mother have too.

SashavonbobnbonSashavonbobnbonalmost 12 years ago
Daniel Craig as David

Thats the face and voice I envision when it comes to this character. Daniel Craig wolud be perfect for this role if this were a movie. :). This has been an excellent chapter. Incredibly satisfying and engaging.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wow!

The wait was worthwhile. This is an excellent chapter. I love the variety in the different scenes and there is surely more surprises in store. Im glad that David and Jo is safe and sound. Jeremiah's worst fear came true- to be in the hands of David! Looking forward to reading the next chapter! Well done Kala

Ann133

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmalmost 12 years ago
Yummy.................simply delicious as usual

Babe-

Reading your work is like having a rich, post dinner dessert....gosh darn lip smackin' good!!! Ummmmm...ummmmm said just like Sheriff Andy Taylor used to say about Aunt Bea's cookin'.......lol.

I think it will be the men that 'sus out' Willie's schemes, but the women who put an end to them. Can't wait to see how you weave that spell !!!!

Your public eagerly awaits..... my Queen.

DecadentdessertDecadentdessertalmost 12 years ago
Awesome update!!!

Well were to start it was all so delish, this dish was best served smokin! The nagging feeling Quinn experiencing is the fore-warning to imminent danger, gotcha. Although I am looking foreword to Willie stirring up some trouble by not staying in her lane. I hope that Thomas can help shut Willie down. Damn David is going in on Jeremiah this is going to be gooood.

Jujubee58Jujubee58almost 12 years ago

I'm glad David will get to have some quality time with Jeremiah! His stupid ass should have known he wouldn't get away with insulting the Queen Mother! You are one of my most favorite authors on Literotica and I hope you will get a chance to publish all of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Michael Emerson

Everytime I think of Maurice Delgado this is who I picture. The smart rich nerdy guy from Person of Interest. Besided this is one of the best stories that I have read on this site. Please continue to write more.

AmazonBeauty1966AmazonBeauty1966over 5 years ago
My first

I am avidly and whole heartedly involved in your story and while I have rated every chapter this is my first comment ... Jeez a petes this is a phenomenal story!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkalamazoo707@kalamazoo707
Hello, I can't believe that it's been this long since I've visited this site, I've undergone many changes- many of them good and am contemplating returning to the world of writing. I know I have many unfinished stories and that's where I will start. I hope that all of you are ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Justine Ch. 17 Previous Part
Justine Series Info