All Comments on 'Justine Ch. 19'

by kalamazoo707

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
Iread2relaxIread2relaxalmost 12 years ago
Wilhelmina

Hmmm, still not liking Ol' Willie. She'll get hers. Good chapter by the way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Was enjoying the story but...

It has dragged out too long. The initial focus (with conflict & resolution) was Justine surviving her transformation to vampire and coming into her power as queen with her mate at her side and the bad guy in jail. Then at what seemed to be the end of a great story there suddenly came a new focus of finding Josephine. Now Josephine has been found and mated and powerfully reunited with her daughter and, instead of ending a good story, there is another new focus of crazy Wilhelmina's power grab. I got a great story out of Justine, a good story out of Josephine, but I just don't have any interest in Wilhelmina. For the first time in reading all your stories, I skimmed this chapter. People will probably tell me to stop complaining and reading, but I'll keep skimming because I have already invested many hours on this and I just want to know what happens already (while anxiously waiting for the next chapter of Louise).

Yves

jazz1190jazz1190almost 12 years ago

I hope maurice's name is one of the three names he says in his head. I hope they get her better she trys anything and also that would be a good fight between her and the queen. I can wait to hear about the queen getting pregnant soon have a baby would end this series wel

Nala6Nala6almost 12 years ago
Bravo

Part of me wants to wait until you complete his awesome story, just so I won't have to wait for the next chapter, and read strait through. I just can't wait its agony......

I truly enjoy all that you have written, thank you

You are just a weaver of magical stories

donaldedonaldealmost 12 years ago
excellent work

Josephine could not have came up with a better punishment then she did when she woke up his conscience i hope it gets stronger the more it is used. I wonder what Wilhelmina has up her sleeve and i hope that Thomas can get Lottie and himself away in time .

loved the chapter and can not wait for the next one

dliterdliteralmost 12 years ago
Great chapter

What a place to end the chapter, not! I hope he contacts Maurice or maybe Lorenzo. Can Justine yank Wilhelmina out of the Queen's realm and deal with her?

Why does Wilhelmina think anybody would follow her if she did overthrow Justine, is she delusional?

caffssucaffssualmost 12 years ago
Love this story!

I love all of your stories but this was is especially interesting. Keep going! Can't wait to see what happens next!

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxalmost 12 years ago
would i be silly

If he called beetlejuice? Lol!

Seriously though....i got off of work, sat down, and read before i went home. I'm sittin on pins and needles here!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
interesting times

This story is absolutely In a category of its own. Well done! I am stunned on how this story is busy to enfolding! Hold on to your seats, interesting times and reading ahead! Ann133

MizTMizTalmost 12 years ago
Loved It

I had to snicker when Jeremiah lost his dick and balls and then to know they would grow back and could at anytime be ripped of his person again. And Queen mother has certainly come into her own. It's nice to see a good person struggle w/what is right and wrong. And my King and Queen seem to be settling in nicely to their new lives. Well w/the exception of a small disagreement. And Quinn promising that make up sex is well worth the fight I can't wait to see what their big blow up is....they have to have one...as always I eagerly await the next chapter.

oneboobeeoneboobeealmost 12 years ago

I am loving this story!!!!!! What have you got up your sleeve??!!!!

brownskinnedcutiebrownskinnedcutiealmost 12 years ago
This is crackin'

Who did Thomas call? I really want Wilhelmina to die an awful death. Cliffhangers are evil Kal!!!

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmalmost 12 years ago
Bravo!!! Bravo!!!! Bravo!!!

This was clearly totally outstanding!!! You kicked this one right off the planet......loved it!!!

So looking forward to the opening gambit. Obviously there will be many 'doings' behind the scenes as the gala plans get rolling. An awesome job without a doubt.

Thank you. You remind me that some things really are worth waiting for.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
You Are Off The Chain!

This just gets better and better! But where are Kenji and Patricia? I miss their amazing story too!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Who is he related to?

I bet it Maurice or Mikhail.... that witch wont know what hit her if its one of them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Damn kala, that was priceless

I actually cringed n held my cock, only belatedly rememberin i had a pussy. Story was dat gud...

Hehehehehe. U sure r a wild one, i'd hate to get on ur bad side...

Plsss moreeeeee

kelleigh0127kelleigh0127almost 12 years ago
The chapters just keep getting better!!!!

I can't even imagine who he's going to call. Can't wait for that wench to get what she deserves. Your mind is wickedly wonderful on pins and needles wondering what brilliant chapter you have for us next.

Jujubee58Jujubee58almost 12 years ago

Damn that was good!! I almost felt sorry for David for having to touch Jeremiah!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
YOOO!!

(I apologize if i sound like a stereotypical "black Girl" lol)

He ripped them offf!!! Jesus! I reached and grabbed for my nuts too, only to realize i had a vagina! Ha! Whoo that was harsh, like oh my goodness! Lord have mercy lol! On another note, this female dog Wilhelmina is getting on my last nerves, i cant wait for her to get whats coming to her, oooh Justine is gonna whoop some ass!! Cant wait!!

And im also waiting for the next update on IWLYF!! I freaking love your stories KALA, your freaking AWESOME!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

The one-two punch of Josephine and David was priceless! The awakening of Jeremiah's conscious and the ability to not be able to go crazy or kill himself is the cherries on the top! So here's to Andrew and Jeremiah enjoying their new home for eternity...lol

Bravo Kala for another interesting chapter to one of my favorite stories!

Miss Willie is delusional as well as arrogant. She knows there are those like her and Jeremiah that believe that not only are the rules NOT meant for them but they are too smart to get caught or stay caught. Can't wait until Willie meets her better, Justine!

Anjel54

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Uhhhh

I think you write well, but these vampires are pretty judgemental. David bought Jo so I just don't think he should have the gall to judge Jeremiah, it's a bit hypocritical...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

IDK, but I think that David has every right to judge Jerry... after all it was his mate that Jerry raped and left for dead... yes he did wrong as well, but he owned up to it and is working to gain forgiveness- Jerry could care less. Jerry has rapeed and killed how many? and sold how many more? He is a monster and frankly he deserved everything he got

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
@anon4/16 and below

David didn't buy Jo he found her almost dead where Malcolm had dumped her. The guy Napoleon who owned the nightclub was the one that wanted Josephine. David has every right to judge Jeremiah for what he did .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkalamazoo707@kalamazoo707
Hello, I can't believe that it's been this long since I've visited this site, I've undergone many changes- many of them good and am contemplating returning to the world of writing. I know I have many unfinished stories and that's where I will start. I hope that all of you are ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Justine Ch. 18 Previous Part
Justine Series Info