All Comments on 'K-I-S-S-I-N-G'

by SubtleDeviance

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It was just too, too drawn out to keep reading it. Inevitably they would fuck and more in every conceivable way. There was a mystery I couldn't wait around for an answer to. With "liberal" parents, including a mother who approved of her teenage daughter's receiving hyper-sexy underwear from an apparent stranger, how did this girl grow up so pathologically puritanical about sex, including masturbation? The shyness, self-negation, etc., don't work as an explanation for such nutty behavior.

Sonnyw55Sonnyw55over 1 year ago
Long Good Story

Although this was good, it was too long with multiple build ups! When I finally got to the end, it turns out to a cliffhanger! Lol Looking forward to the next story,

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. Super long but enjoyable build up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it. Hope there is more after they get caught. Especially since mom is doing the same with her brother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Outstanding!

Pharmboy69Pharmboy69over 1 year ago

Wow, that was a long one but enjoyed every word of it. Thank you for writing , I wish there was more but it was a great ending!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story, would’ve preferred a little less build up and a little more sex, but still a very enjoyable story nonetheless. Hopefully we get a part 2 with more action.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good premise with a lot of potential, but the build up was a bit too much. I enjoyed how you developed their relationship but after about 10-12 pages, the build seemed repetitive. Hopefully we get a continuation with more sex between the two. Would’ve been a perfect story had there been a bit more action as opposed to build up.

migizi42migizi42over 1 year ago

Good writing, I like the stories based in loving. Usually those are written by females. I think you are maybe an emotional based male like me.

ChulenanChulenanover 1 year ago

Great premise, rather lengthy buildups, liked the experienced bro introducing virgin sis into her evolving lust for him.

DichoHippoDichoHippoover 1 year ago

Loved the long build-up, but man, you almost lost me when she did all that stuff with Leo. That stung, really hated that shit. She should've ran away as soon as he kissed her.

Other than that, pretty stellar. Could use maybe a sequel with more sex, their parents accepting it, and them getting pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Very hot…

But I really wanted them to get caught and exposed for doing something so fucking stupid like getting naked and going down on each other AT SCHOOL, on the first floor, with the lights on, next to a window where anyone could pass by and see you. Doing something that idiotic deserves to have your dumb asses get caught and exposed. I was especially hoping that Mariah would be the one to suspect and catch them, since she apparently has an incest fetish.

I also think it’s unbelievable that Leo wouldn’t resort to calling her a slut/whore and spreading it to the whole school for her coming on so hard and being so easy in front of him and others, only to change her mind and not let him smash. Oh well.

I just wish we got to see more of what’s going to happens now that mom knows.

SubtleDevianceSubtleDevianceover 1 year agoAuthor

Hmmm... good point about Mariah. I feel like an idiot for not thinking of that...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story loved the whole conflict of the characters with their feelings and setting boundaries, one thing I didn't like was the part with Leo and angelica I understand that this a somewhat common scene in erotica where the girl is almost at a point where she is going to have sex with some other guy than the "main guy" and pull back at some point, but it didn't feel good to see that it went far as a blowjob and facial, more so when it was later revealed that Roman didn't even do anything with Mariah, angelica was also guilty when she found that out as well but personally, I didn't like that part as I was very invested in roman and angelica's relation and thought of Leo as an antagonist, I enjoyed the overall story but that part was right before the part where roman and angelica finally get together so it hurt more to see it happen, but you intended to go it that far for a little more conflict and guilt on angelica's side, but oh well what's done is done, apart from that scene the story was good

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This could have been written in 2 or 3 pages to much repeating it got to be old after a while and then no ending

EmmesLust794EmmesLust794about 1 year ago

I really had hopes that the hotel scene would have been the moment Angelica lost her virginity to Roman. I loved the build up and progression of two young lovers learning and experimenting on pleasing each other. I also enjoyed the plot twist with Mom and uncle. Overall not a bad read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I really liked the final line in this one. It made me chuckle. I like the longer stories on this site, and the slow build up was really good. The transition from the relatively chaste kisses to the raging passion. I liked how Roman put Angelica's happiness above his own, and even forgave her for sleeping with someone else, not that it was something that needed forgiven, but that he was able to move past it. My only complaint was that Angelica didn't clue him in sooner that he was her first, definitely after Roman had overcome his grief, but before or during the consummation of their love would have been nice. Though maybe Roman's selflessness made the moment more special. Dunno. I really enjoyed this one. Thanks for the story!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Why did you abandon this story?? It was so we'll written and you end it on a cliffhanger???

bluebeardeddombluebeardeddom10 months ago

I love love love the way this just continues to build up slowly but non stop!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This story was amazing and such a good slow burn long story. But it had a couple problems I disliked and I think others would as well:

Why would Angelica good to the hotel and to that to Roman.. seems to unlikely given how she felt.

Why did you make Leo have a bigger cock randomly than Roman? She should have never seen another guys dick in the first place but then it makes it even more cringe when you compare him to Roman like that.

Spoils the moment when his sister just cum on by Leo right before they made love. I understand you were trying to create emotion but could’ve done it a different way imo..

Also why didn’t you have mrs day the mother get asked to come over to her brothers and then just get finished fucking her brother when she comes home to catch them.. would have been way hotter to have her fuck her brother then catch her son and daughter doing it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSubtleDeviance@SubtleDeviance
Probably should start continuing some of these series I started... It's so much harder to continue a series than it is to write something completely new.

SIMILAR Stories