K-I-S-S-I-N-G

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the dark, a wall away, the siblings whispered dirty things to one another as they masturbated themselves. Angelica grew sweaty and her thighs became slick with her dew as she extended her orgasm. Roman soiled his bedsheets with his copious seed as he imagined expending himself inside his little sister. After, he listened to the serene, peaceful sounds of Angelica continuing to play with her greedy flower. Soft breathing and low hums soothed him to sleep. And after a second fulfilling orgasm, Angelica fell asleep as well.

Friday morning was closer to a typical day for Angelica and Roman. She found that if she only stayed under the warmth of her covers, the irrational fear of being caught was kept at bay. The cool air and yellow sun rays on her skin seemed to be some sort of trigger. And so she stayed hidden underneath the covers where only her brother could access her. Having an urge to take her brother into her mouth after lovingly sharing tongues, she rotated under the covers until she felt her prize against her cheek. She cherished Roman's tall, solid cock, kissing around the base and his sucking sack, exploring her brother's anatomy with both hands, her lips, and her tongue. At the same time, Roman spread her legs apart and lavishly kissed her inner thighs just inches from her heated sex. Just as Angelica's lips welcomed Roman's tip inside, Roman's tongue parted her other lips, tasting her inner folds with tongue lashes of equal parts patience and zeal.

Roman loved devouring the most intimate and secret place on his sister's body. He inhaled her earthy scent, sopped on her flesh, and hummed in utter delight. His fingers dug into her delicate skin as he squeezed her butt, spreading her pussy open and pulling her against his face. His passion was palpable. How he dined on every part of her, tongue traveling through her virgin valley, running along the line of her inner lips, finding her entrance and lightly lashing at her inner gate, then rolling away to brush up against the small bud at her crown. As he slurped up her clit, he enjoyed the way his sister wriggled against him, cherished every little sigh and whine. When he sank a sneaky finger into her pliant anus, she shuddered, moaning deeply as she took his cock deeper inside her mouth, apparently yearning to swallow her brother's manhood.

Angelica's lips dripped saliva down Roman's cock as she opened her mouth wide to take in air, leaving her tongue against his shaft. She couldn't get enough of it. The way it pulsed inside her mouth whenever she focused the head. She cradled Roman's balls carefully, exploring his maleness, loving every inch. She popped her lips around the head, rejoicing to draw more reluctant moans from his depths. She reattached her lips, creating a soft ring around the sensitive, pink bulb. Angelica could taste tiny traces of her brother's precum, whetting her appetite for the full dose of his love. How she treasured the taste and texture of his rich cum!

Angelica bobbed on Roman's pole, steadily increasing her speed, mindfully keeping her teeth clear of his flesh while maximizing contact with her wet mouth's soft parts. With one hand she held the base of her brother's cock, keeping it straight as her lips rapidly shot up and down his lengthy shaft, his head poking into her throat again and again. When he was close, Roman's hips began to rise with his sister's rhythm. Seconds later, he was grunting as his semen erupted into Angelica's mouth. She savored the flavor, leaving her mouth wet with cum as more spurted between her lips. She oscillated up and down, milky white fluid dribbling down Roman's pole.

Angelica swallowed what was in her mouth and licked the tasty remnants of ejaculate off her brother's shaft. Before Roman was finished licking his sister's pussy, she twirled back around to lie halfway on top of him. They lolled in bed for a while, kissing casually and lazily fondling each other under the covers. Roman ran a simple fingertip along Angelica's slit and she rubbed his cock as it went through different phases of arousal. They enjoyed the quiet, Angelica having to swallow her fear as she clung to her brother's side. After a while, she grew quite comfortable in bed with Roman again. So comfortable that they came late for their last day of high school.

The weekend was as it had been for the past few months; uneventful. Having five-day schedules, Mr. and Mrs. Day were home. Angelica wouldn't dare to be intimate with her brother no matter how much she wanted to. As time passed, she thought more and more about prom night which was fast approaching, only two days away. She thought about her date and what they might do together in the hotel room her mother booked for her. Some of the ruminations did turn her on, however, in many of her reveries, Leo seamlessly transformed into Roman. And that always made it hotter. After one such daydream, Angelica gave her brother a sexy little look from across the kitchen, nipping her lip as she felt the river of her arousal soak into her panties. But she kept a safe distance, cowering at the prospect of being caught doing what she desired.

Angelica lay in bed Sunday night - the night before prom - with a mind full of vivid sexual images. In her fantasies, she tried to keep her focus on Leo, with whom she'd be in bed in about 24 hours. It excited her enough, and to keep Roman from penetrating her visions, she fantasized about doing the dirtiest things she could conjure up. Leo would tie her up, he'd spit in her mouth, she'd resist, he'd take advantage of her, he'd penetrate every orifice and leave all her holes sore and gushing with cream. The images made her blush, even alone. She was so horny that her skin tingled with anticipation and she enticed herself almost to a form of torment with the sultry sex scenes in her mind. Angelica started to rub herself briefly, but once her concentration shifted from pushing Roman out of her mind to self-pleasure, images of her brother broke through.

His simple touch, his kisses, his lean body, his masculine scent, it all flooded in at once and she couldn't keep him out. With it came the one element that was always missing in her mental performance with Leo; deep love, permeating every other aspect. Angelica loved Roman so much. And here she was, preparing to offer her most prized possession, her precious virginity, over to someone else. It wasn't fair. It wasn't right. She knew it. She had already made up her mind that there could be no future with her brother, and no intercourse. But she had to do something. He was too good to her. He deserved her. The solution that clicked into place in her mind seemed so obvious she wondered why she hadn't thought of it sooner.

Angelica got out of bed, slipped on some panties and a t-shirt, and cracked her bedroom door. She could see that down the hall, her parents' bedroom door was still closed. She stepped into the hallway, silently closing her own door and padding down to Roman's room. She closed his door behind her and got underneath the covers with him.

"Can't sleep?" Roman asked playfully as he pulled Angelica into himself and wrapped his arms around her. "See a centipede or something?"

Angelica smiled. "No. I haven't been scared of bugs since I was six."

"Yeah," Roman chuckled, "more like thirteen."

"No, I wasn't scared, then. I just liked invading your bed. I just lied so you wouldn't know I just liked sleeping with you."

"And I liked having you with me. I used to be so happy to comfort you. I missed it when you stopped."

Angelica sighed and snuggled deeper with her brother, tangling her legs up with his burying her face in his neck, deeply inhaling the scent of his skin. It smelled like love. Roman squeezed her tighter. "Wish we could do this every night," he said.

"Mhm." Angelica hummed in agreement. She hesitated a minute, her heart beginning to patter in her chest remembering the reason she came to her brother's room. "I love you, Roman."

"I love you too, Angel." He placed a kiss on her forehead just like he would when they were kids.

Angelica, heart throbbing within her, determined to cross this next, thick red line, lifted her head to catch her brother's lips. Kissing, she thought, this all started from a kiss. Kissing always made her feel so comfortable, so safe, so protected. And also sexy, desired, so wanted, and oh so horny. Roman pushed his dominating tongue into Angelica's mouth. She anticipated it, waited for it, and cherished it, suckling sweetly and massaging with her own tongue. Roman caressed his sister all over and Angelica did the same to her brother. She never tired of it, the feel of her loving brother's hands all over her body and the feel of his still maturing, male form, firmness wrapped in soft, taut skin.

The words lingered on the tip of Angelica's tongue - I want you to take my virginity - but she lacked the nerve to speak them. Instead, she spoke with the language of her body, pressing herself hard against Roman, feeling his manhood rise in his underwear against her pantie-clad crotch. Roman groaned, kissing harder as he rolled Angelica onto her back. Angelica spread her lithe little legs and lifted her knees up toward her shoulders, inviting her brother wholeheartedly. Roman, kissing Angelica passionately, began to grind his cock against her mound. She gasped open-mouthed as he thrust his hips against her middle with a ferocity she hadn't witnessed before. It made her melt between her legs, her panties becoming drenched in her pure sex. Her brother kept thrusting again, and again, strumming her pussy with his cock through both layers of underwear. There was no denying it - Roman wanted so badly to make love to his sister.

"This is how you would make love to me," Angelica whispered, gasping into her brother's ear.

"Mm, mm," Roman grunted as he thrust. "You're the love of my life, Angelica Day," he whispered into her ear. "You. No one else can compare. I love you. I love my little sister."

"Oh, Roman," Angelica whined, almost whimpering. "My lover! Love me!" In her zeal, she reached down and pulled the band of her brother's underwear. His cock popped out strong, engorged, and leaking precum. She pressed it down against her panties as her brother administered more healthy strokes. Angelica mewled blissfully as Roman began to kiss her all over her face and neck. He pulled her top over her head so carelessly they heard a few of the threads snap. No one cared. He just tossed the insignificant piece of cloth somewhere outside of their world. Roman gorged himself on his sister's perky nipples, sucking hard and desperate as if he was famished and hoping Angelica would produce milk for him. He widened his mouth, taking the whole breast in, grazing it with his teeth and sucking so hard it hurt. Angelica didn't care. What was pain to passion?

Roman treated the opposite breast the same, turning the skin pinkish in the dim lighting. He grabbed the hem of his sister's panties and she angled her legs upward as he slid them off. He started to sink down to kiss her pussy, but Angelica stopped him. "C'mere," she said, pulling him back up to her face. "Kiss me." Roman removed his underwear before coming up to kiss his sister once again. She felt his manhood bump against her slit and slip back up to lay heavily on her mound. Angelica's nerves began to buzz again. She hoped she hadn't sent the wrong message, making her brother think she meant for him to put himself inside her. She was also nervous about what she did intend. She knew her brother. She knew what he would do. In a few more moments, he was going to reach between her legs. And she knew what she would do when he did. It excited her and filled her with jitters.

As Angelica fondled her brother's cock between her thighs, Roman caressed her breasts and kissed her mouth. His hand moved southward, past her tummy, past the bony curve of her hip, and then to the center of his little sister's love - her perfectly pure, virgin pussy. Angelica gasped, then sighed deeply. Roman rubbed her vulva, spreading her copious juices all between her thighs, then slid his middle finger's tip along her moist slit, back and forth, gently sinking between her delicate lips. Angelica's breathing picked up, her heart hammering in her chest as she played idly with the cock between her legs. She stilled herself and took a deep, steady breath. "I love you so much, Roman," she said against her brother's lips, and then let one hand fall from her brother's member to his hand.

"I love you," Roman said and continued to kiss his sister and fondle her pleasure. Angelica put her hand on top of Roman's and lay her middle finger on top of his, gently pressing it deeper inside herself. She sighed as she felt him glide inside her until he reached her hymen. And then she started to add a little more pressure. "Angelica!" Roman whispered sharply.

"Come inside me," Angelica whispered with shaky lips. She held his hand to keep it where it was and to keep his finger inside. She wanted him to take the final step. "I want you to know how much you mean to me."

Roman looked into his sister's glossy, passion-filled eyes, his fingertip prodding the film covering her vaginal opening. He could feel a tiny hole, as small as a sunflower seed. He slowly pressed his finger against it, stretching the hole out and making Angelica gasp as he made the little slot dilate. She bit her lip and winced, squeezing Roman's wrist to hold it in place as he surged inward. Her squishy, wet inner folds swaddled his finger tightly as it conformed to the new intruder. Angelica endured the sharp discomfort of her stretching hymen and accommodating sex, turning her groans of hurt into sensual moans, lest her brother quit due to concern. She wanted it, growing more sure with each slow, deliberate, and biting thrust into her vaginal canal. Even the pain was welcome. Who else would she endure it for but her truest love? Who deserved to be the first to pierce her most intimate and sacred place? Only Roman. Only her brother.

After a few minutes of careful, affectionate prodding, Roman's finger began to glide back and forth smoothly, the discomfort waning with each passing second. Angelica's desire kindled and her pussy grew unbelievably slick. She moaned passionately, trying to wrap her mind around the decadent reality; my brother is inside me! She widened her thighs in welcome, and pulled her brother down to kiss her lips. She suckled his tongue as he stroked her inner folds with his finger. She could feel Roman's cock lying atop her mound, rubbing against her skin as he rocked with the rhythm of his penetration. She had a naughty thought of taking her brother's cock inside her, just a flash. It ignited her passions, bringing a deep moan from inside her throat as she kissed him with more hunger. She ground her hips upward, instinctually pressing her middle into her brother's hot, heavy cock. Her body, so full of heavenly desire, wanted so badly to truly welcome him inside.

Angelica cupped Roman's head with one hand, pleading not to break their delightful sibling kiss. Her other arm reached between them to grasp her brother's cock. She swirled her thumb around the tip as she filled her palm with his heated shaft. She began to stroke it and her brother groaned. She moaned in response, like a wordless conversation. They found a rhythm, rocking on the bed, stroking one another, and kissing as lovers should. It was like making love - or so thought Angelica - and she cherished it with all her heart. Her moment of ecstasy arrived and bloomed inside her as a sparkling, steady warmth, flowing from the core of her depths all through her body. Moments later, Roman climaxed in his sister's hand, expending his seed all over her body. Her flat tummy and steady heaving chest were coated in wet, white threads up to her clavicle bone. The remainder dribbled out onto her freshly waxed pubic mound.

Angelica loved the feeling of Roman's semen on her delicate skin. Being cummed on had always been described as some lewd, degrading act among peers and adults alike. But Angelica found it so, extremely sweet and endearing to the utmost. She even loved the taste of Roman's cum, and was delighted to swallow it. What people thought of as cheap and filthy, to her was a high form of intimacy between two lovers that was sexy and titillating too. Though she secretly cherished the remnants of her brother's love on her body, she allowed Roman to wipe her clean. They chatted lightly, Angelica finding it rather difficult to leave his presence, her skin tingling with satisfaction as she crawled naked back into bed with him.

Though surprised, Roman shared a long, amorous kiss with his little sister. She turned around in bed and snuggled back into Roman who embraced her from behind. Angelica felt her brother's skin wrapped into hers, felt his breaths on her neck and his chest rising to gently swell and contract against her bare back. One of his warm hands caressed her all over until it settled across her breasts. And as sleep encroached on her, she could feel her brother's erection reemerge, pressing hard between her ass. She smiled softly and slept serenely in the safety of her brother's embrace.

Prom Day

Angelica awoke to a feathery touch on her behind. "You really like my butt," she giggled.

"Love it," Roman replied and gave her bottom a firm squeeze.

"Oh, you do, huh?"

"Mhm," Roman hummed. "And I happen to know you like it when I rub it."

"I do," Angelica admitted plainly, relaxing in the flirty sensations. She adjusted her position to lie on her stomach with her head resting on folded arms. "I wish we could do this all day."

Roman chuckled. "We can. We'll just say 'screw prom' and stay here."

Angelica smiled. "What would you tell Mariah?"

"Mariah who?" Roman moved away the covers to get a look at his sister's supple little rump, applying a hand to each rosy cheek. "Oh yeah, this is definitely worth ditching prom. It's decided. I'm staying in this room with you all day. All summer!"

Angelica laughed. "What about mom and dad? What if they catch you playing with my butt?"

"I'll say we were just kissing a little." Roman spread her flesh to peek at her pretty rosebud and inside her vibrant, pink pussy.

Angelica giggled, more from his light touch in her sensitive areas than his joke. "So, you'll just tell mom we just so happened to be in bed naked, kissing, and your tongue just accidentally ended up between my legs?"

"Exactly," Roman idly said as he explored Angelica's sex. He lowered himself on the bed to level his eyes with her middle, absolutely captivated by the stunning view. "She'd understand."

"Yeah, right. She'd cut off your lips and tongue."

Roman kissed Angelica's ass, right at the top of her divide. "Shhhhhh," Roman said, hissing right in between her parted cheeks, then kissed each one sweetly.

"Yes, big brother," Angelica sang, closing her eyes and indulging in the sexy, soothing contact. Roman took his time. He teased her, massaging her legs and her lower back and her butt until he could see her slit glistening with wet lust. Angelica's hips subtly rolled, grinding her clit into her brother's bedsheets. Roman rubbed a ticklish finger up and down his sister's rear crease, passing her tight pucker multiple times but otherwise ignoring it. His thumb glided along her wet slit a few times before it sank down between, Angelica's sopping wetness enveloping the finger into its delicate warmth. She shuddered, mewling quietly. Soon, Roman's thumb was as deep as it could go inside her newly initiated pussy. Roman's thumb wasn't very long but was wide enough to fit ever so snugly inside. Roman felt the soft wet folds squishing his finger and Angelica felt her brother filling her up, making her body conform to its will.

1...1314151617...21