K-I-S-S-I-N-G

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The emerald green gown felt sexier than Angelica had remembered. The flowy satin, the deep plunging cowl neck, and the high leg slit made her feel more naked than it had when she tried it on in the store, which, to her, wasn't necessarily a bad thing. She was much more comfortable being sexy than she had been in her entire life. Her earrings were little, silver spirals that dangled. She wore three, silver necklaces. The longest one was thin and featured a small, emerald-colored jewel that hung between her breasts. The second chain hung loosely about her neck and settled above the first. And the third was a simple, silver choker. Angelica also wore two sets of bracelets and an anklet, all silver with a few green stones here and there. Makeup accentuated her large, lustrous eyes and red coloring emphasized her full, luscious lips. When she finally emerged from her room she looked like an absolute goddess.

Roman stood stunned when he saw his sister descend the stars in her gown and strappy heels. He wore black pants, a white shirt, and a gold jacket with a black bow tie, crisp, and clean-looking. "Wow," Roman said, nearly awestruck, then smiled. "You look amazing!" Angelica's face lit up, her full, red lips parting into a radiant grin.

"So do you, Roman!" she said when she reached his level. Their lips met automatically, Roman placing his hands on his sister's hips. He found it hard to keep the kiss platonic, she was so beautiful and it would probably be the last time he would kiss her as a virgin.

"You're gonna smear her lipstick," their mother said from the other side of the kitchen counter.

Angelica couldn't help herself. She felt the heat and urgency in Roman's kiss. He subtly pressed her, never daring to use his tongue in front of their mom, but still kissing her supple lips with the heat of the secret love they shared. She moaned so softly her mother couldn't perceive it, hoping to express her desire to Roman. I want you, too. She knew he received the message. "Knock it off, please!" Mrs. Day said, forcing the siblings' lips to snap apart.

"Sorry...," Roman stammered. "It's just...prom, y'know. We made it! We're adults now."

Mrs. Day rolled her eyes. "Angelica, you should go fix your lipstick," she said. "Your date will be here in a minute. Roman, you should be on your way to pick up your girl. And hurry back. I want to get photos of all of you before it's dark."

Roman took his father's SUV to pick up his date. Angelica touched up her makeup and waited for her date to arrive. Leo looked nice, more than nice actually. He wore cream and emerald, accenting her dress perfectly. His white smile contrasted beautifully with his dark skin as he walked up to the house to greet her parents. Leo's dreadlocks were tied back in a thick but short ponytail and the edges were lined up neatly. His husky build was accentuated by the snug fit of his suit. He was very handsome, dripping sex appeal, and Angelica fully acknowledged it, but for some reason, he didn't make her swoon. Her heart did flutter a little, but it didn't leap the way it had when Roman kissed her only a few minutes earlier. She quickly put away her thoughts and hugged her prom date, smiling happily, giving and receiving compliments.

Mrs. Day was snapping pictures of the couple when Roman arrived with his date. They paused to let them join the photo shoot. Roman rounded the car to open the door for the girl and everybody went silent, staring. Mariah was gorgeous. Stunning. Literally. Her dress was a scandal all by itself. It was a draping chainmail dress that looked like lustrous gold was melted and poured over her curvy body. Mariah's dress also featured a plunging neckline, except her breasts were much larger, the globes swelling seductively beneath the scarce, thin material. The short dress's slits left Mariah's appetizing thighs largely out in the open, enticing men to stare at her butter soft, lustrous, mocha skin. The dress was open-backed, the material returning to cover her prominent, deliciously round rump in gold. Her high heels caused her to walk hard, exuding confidence and making her most luscious parts wobble provocatively. She was sensuality personified.

Angelica felt a sudden urge to cover up.

"Her parents let her go out like that?" Mr. Day whispered to his wife.

"Apparently," she replied quietly then greeted the young woman with a smile. "It's Mariah, right? You look adorable, darling!"

After briefly exchanging niceties, the photo shoot resumed. The two couples took pictures together in different poses. When Mariah and Angelica posed together, Angelica was reluctant to even put her hand around the girl's waist. When she did, she realized Mariah couldn't have been wearing any panties. The open back drooped too low and the thigh slits rose too high for there to be any underwear. Angelica couldn't tell whether it was an illusion or not, but at certain angles, she believed she could see through the dress to Mariah's dark nipples. She silently envied her for her freedom of dress and confidence, and for the fact that she was her true love's prom date. Angelica worked through various combinations and poses as her mother snapped photos, keeping the lie of a smile on her lips the entire time. But truly, she felt small and insignificant, like a candle in the sun.

Angelica posed with her brother, sighing as he embraced her from behind. She wanted nothing more than to melt into him and to feel his kisses all over her body. Instead, she smiled for her mother who snapped pictures. "You're gonna be the most beautiful girl at prom, y'know," Roman whispered in his sister's ear, causing her smile to flourish.

"Thank you," she whispered. "I love you."

"I love you too."

Angelica felt a lot better and she was able to genuinely enjoy the dance. Leo was good company and for the first time, she didn't feel like an outcast. Neither was she straining to be like the other girls. She felt like herself and was comfortable in her own skin. But it was hard to look at Mariah and not be a little jealous. Especially when she caught a glimpse of her dancing with Roman. Angelica was talking with Leo and another couple when she glanced aside and saw her brother, bobbing to the music with Mariah's ample ass gyrating in his lap. She couldn't tear her eyes away. The girl swayed effortlessly like silk sheets in the wind, pouring her voluptuous body all over Roman. And he was no unwilling participant. His hands surveyed the landscape of Mariah's curvaceous figure, over her sides, down her hips, over her thighs. Angelica watched for a long while, imagining her brother was comparing Mariah's body to hers and finding it far superior. Then she remembered his words. "You're gonna be the most beautiful girl at prom." Angelica held those words in her heart and convinced herself that she hadn't lost Roman. She couldn't lose him. He was hers and she was his. Forever.

Angelica snapped her eyes away from Roman and Mariah, deciding he was entitled to have fun, just as she was. She found Leo and began to dance with him, throwing her body against him and allowing it to become more sensual. She liked the feel of Leo's strong hands holding her ass to his lap as she rocked her hips side to side. She made an effort not to make any comparisons, but to simply enjoy her prom. A slower song began to play and Angelica faced Leo, who took her in his embrace. They swayed to the music, Angelica acutely aware of Leo's hands on her lower back. She smiled over his shoulder when he slid down, covering her bottom. Leo softly but boldly squeezed and caressed Angelica's pliant ass. A purr escaped Angelica's throat, unbidden. She just loved having her butt touched. It made her feel sexy, desirable, and ultimately horny.

Sensuality bloomed inside Angelica. As she moved with Leo, feeling his solid body against hers, his hands on her, and the stiffness of his manhood poking against her hip, she imagined what would happen in the hotel room her mother secured for them. She tried to push thoughts of Roman away, but it was impossible. In her reverie, when Leo looked up from his place between her legs, he wore Roman's face. The image excited her more than Leo did, so she went with it, churning her urge and sparking her fire.

Angelica fantasized about Roman, right there in Leo's arms as they danced to the romantic music. In her mind's eye, she could see Roman sliding her white, lace thong down her smooth, creamy legs. She could feel his tongue fall against her slick flower petals, dividing them and tasting her inner warmth. She cooed, almost aloud. The fantasy scenario continued, ending with Roman penetrating her deeply and expending his seed inside her thirsty, needy quim. Angelica gasped, feeling that her panties were soaking wet with her arousal. Leo, hearing her start, pulled back a little. "What's wrong?" he said.

"Oh, nothing," Angelica said, then giggled. "I'm thirsty. Could you get me something to drink, please?"

Leo smiled. "Yeah. Be right back."

Angelica surveyed the crowd, searching for her big brother. She wanted to tell him about her little naughty daydream. She wanted him to know that she was still thinking about him. Maybe she could dance with him and whisper her little fantasy into his ear. No one would know. Or maybe, they could find some secluded corner of the building and share a kiss like they had done so many times at school. If Roman felt as brazen as she did, they might even be able to sneak into a restroom and occupy a stall. The possibilities were endless and oh, so enticing. But she needed to find him first.

After Angelica walked around for a while looking for Roman, Leo returned to her. "There you are," he said, handing her a bottle of water. "They ran out of punch."

"Have you seen my brother?" she said.

"Not for a minute. Why?"

"Did you see where he went? I don't see Mariah anywhere either." The admission was ominously disturbing to Angelica, but she pushed the feeling down.

"Yeah," Leo chuckled, "they left a while ago."

"What? Do you know where they went?"

"Umm, probably to her place. The way she was all over him, heh, you don't have to worry about Roman. He's fine, I assure you." Leo's grin was both handsome and annoying.

Angelica went into the parking lot to see if her dad's car was still there. It wasn't. It was true. Roman had taken his egregiously sexy prom date home. He couldn't wait. How could he?

Angelica was filled with a strange feeling. She didn't like it. She liked what she had been feeling before she knew Roman had gone with Mariah. She liked the sexy, sensual, erotic feeling. And she wouldn't be able to share a memorable prom moment with her brother, but she did have Leo. She pushed away the strange, bad feeling, refusing to think about what Mariah and her brother might be doing, and instead indulged in her former emotional state.

Angelica returned to the dance with Leo and she danced, grinding her body against him. She felt him rise in his pants and that made her feel good. She guided his hands all over her body, beginning at her hips and then flirtily raising them to cup her breasts. She purred aloud this time, enticing Leo to continue fondling her as she pressed her ass into his groin, gyrating to the music. His hands went all around her delicate, feminine frame, claiming parts of exposed skin as well as her hidden parts. His hand slid up the side slit of her dress, caressing her smooth thigh. She welcomed it, growing hornier by the second and embracing it lest she think of Roman and Mariah and bring the sickening feeling back to her stomach. Leo's hand slid inward between her thighs, tantalizing her flesh until he met her panties.

The touch shocked Angelica's senses, and made her gasp and shut her legs. Leo immediately removed his hand. "S-sorry," he breathed. She looked around to make sure no one saw what Leo had done. Either no one saw, or no one cared. She turned around, staring silently at him, standing still as others danced around them. "I...I-"

"Shhh," Angelica said. "You wanna go somewhere nice and quiet?"

Sitting in Leo's rental car, Angelica put the hotel address in Leo's phone and they pulled out of the parking lot. When unpleasant thoughts began to invade Angelica's mind, she simply displaced them, making the present moment more interesting. She took one of Leo's hands in hers as he drove and led it back up her dress. "Oh shit!" Leo breathed, swerving slightly before gaining control again. She led his fingers between her legs, where she helped him massage her pussy over her wet panties. Once Leo found the spot and had established a good rhythm, Angelica took her hand away, leaning back in her seat and spreading her thighs apart.

It felt good. Leo's fingers, forceful and hungry as they rubbed against her sex, pressed her panties in between her outer labia. She murmured, fondling her own breasts over her clothes and squirming as Leo played between her legs. It didn't take long for Leo to displace Angelica's panties, pushing the fabric aside and accessing her sodden slot. "Augh, yeah," she groaned. She reached over and grasped Leo's cock, feeling his erection through his slacks. "Mmm," Angelica hummed, staring at the protrusion in her prom date's pants as she rubbed it, entranced by the sweet sensations of his fingers sliding all around her slippery pussy. She quickly minimized the guilty feeling that came with the idea that those parts belonged to her big brother, instead focusing on the physical. She welcomed the yummy warmth that radiated all over her young body, making her hot, making her want to disappear into the natural, mindless lust and be overtaken by it, stripping away all other thoughts and feelings.

Angelica fixed her panties as Leo parked in the hotel parking lot, her blood still stirred up. She retrieved the room key from her little clutch purse and the couple quickly walked into the building.

When they entered the fourth-floor room, Angelica's nerves were on edge. She was about to lose her virginity - really lose her virginity! Before she could concoct a reason not to go through with it, Angelica threw herself on Leo, kissing his lips and pressing her body against his. She noted the foreignness of Leo's feel - his larger lips, his more forceful tongue, and his greedily groping hands that squashed her bottom. He wasn't subtle like Roman. And though he was much more aggressive with her, which turned her on, it lacked a certain passion and heat that she had grown accustomed to.

Angelica squelched the comparison, opening her eyes briefly to erase her brother's face from her mind. "I want you," she breathed against Leo's lips, funneling a multitude of emotions into sexual urgency. Leo pressed his lips against hers hungrily, devouring her mouth as he walked forward. The backs of Angelica's legs hit the bed and she sat, legs spread so her handsome date could come between. Leo reached underneath her dress, taking her panties by the band and pulling them down her legs. Angelica, though her nerves buzzed within her limbs, lifted her butt up to make allowance. Leo removed and tossed her panties aside. The panties Roman got me for valentines day...

Angelica forced the thought aside, along with the pinch of guilt it brought, looking away from her discarded panties to her sexy date. She leaned forward, raising her head to kiss the man who stood between her knees with his hands riding up her thighs. Leo, rather than touch her pussy as she expected, reached behind Angelica and pulled a string, popping the loose knot and causing her straps to loosen and her bodice to fall down, exposing her small breasts with their tight, perky nipples. "Wow," Leo breathed, pausing to take in her half-nudity.

Angelica reached out for Leo's belt, working to unfasten it. As she got his pants undone, Leo shed his jacket and began to unbutton his shirt. Angelica nipped her lip as she eyed the salacious protrusion in his underwear, feeling it through the tight black cotton. It was big. Bigger than her brother's and oh so appetizing. She unveiled it. "Oh, my God," she exclaimed in a whisper, feeling herself melting between her thighs. Angelica licked her lips, mesmerized by the large, dark cock of her only high school crush. It was the only comparison Leo had over Roman, and she fixated on it, taking his raw flesh in her hands. It was hot and twitched when she touched it. The tip glistened with precum.

Leo inhaled deeply then placed one hand on Angelica's cheek. The other hand he used to squeeze the base of his cock, making it bulge and point directly into her face. In one motion, Leo pulled Angelica toward his throbbing erection as he thrust it toward her. It bumped her lip unexpectedly, making her gasp. For a brief moment, there was apprehension in Angelica's tummy. But then, she relaxed, parting her lips and letting Leo force his enormous cock into her mouth.

The taste of Leo's precum alarmed Angelica. She felt an ambiguous sense of unease underneath the surface of her fiery lust. She ignored it, indulging more deeply in giving her prom date oral pleasure. She used her tongue, slithering it all over his cockhead until the taste of his semen dissipated. Angelica moaned, relaxing into it. She took him deeper into her mouth, stroking the back half of his length slowly in her small fist. She could hear his breathing pick up, and his stifled little groans. He seemed to be in shock, frozen in place. Angelica felt somewhat proud of the effect she was having on such a large, handsome guy. Angelica, with her mouth still full of cock, looked up at Leo, eyes large and lustrous, full of confidence and mischief. He looked down at her, his eyes wide.

Leo exploded.

"Errghh," Leo grunted as viscous liquid touched Angelica's tongue. Her immediate and instinctual reaction was to remove her hands and mouth from him and purse her lips, closing her eyes and turning her face away from his spurting cock. Leo stroked himself, groaning as his semen sprouted, whipping white streaks across Angelica's cheek, her neck, her chest and her pretty jewelry. It seemed to last forever, Angelica trying to contain her displeasure as her handsome prom date soaked her with his copious streams of cum. "Ergh, mmnh, ugh," Leo grunted and groaned. "Damn, girl!"

Angelica finally opened her eyes when she ceased to feel the liquid splash against her skin. She looked down at herself, all covered in Leo's seed. Suddenly, all the emotions she was trying to suppress swelled and returned at once. "Ewww!" The interjection emerged from her mouth completely unbidden. That was the sentiment that epitomized the situation. Pure disgust. Disgust in herself and her decisions. Disgust in the way that she had acted. It was boiling beneath the surface of her horniness and jealousy the whole time. She was ashamed. For the first time since she'd first masturbated, she felt truly and utterly ashamed of what she had done.

Angelica pushed past Leo and ran into the bathroom, covering her face. "Angelica, what-" Leo started when she shut the door. "I'm...I'm sorry. I didn't...I didn't mean to."

"It's not you," she said, trying and failing to keep her voice from cracking. "I...I just...I need a minute." Her eyes were full, and when she saw herself in the mirror, she couldn't keep the tears from falling down her cheeks. She spit the little bit of Leo's semen into the sink and rinsed her mouth thoroughly with Scope. She wet clean, white towels and used them to wipe his substance off her hands, neck, cheek, and chest. She then cleaned the cum off her three necklaces before soaping up every part of her upper body Leo's semen had touched. Once finished, she stared at herself in the bathroom mirror.

How did I get here? More tears flooded her eyes as she started to think about the events that led her to leave the prom dance. The thought of her brother leaving with Mariah made her stomach sink. She felt sick about it, and even more so about the way she reacted. How she tried to ignore the fact that there was only one person she wanted to share herself with on such an intimate level. She knew that only Roman deserved to touch or even see her body. And instead of telling him, she tried to find out whether she could have it all - her big brother's love and the love of other guys.

1...1516171819...21