K-I-S-S-I-N-G

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Roman exploded, cum splashed Angelica's tongue. She quickly swallowed the initial spurt, then let the rest stripe her lips and face as she jacked him off. Cum wet Roman's fingers too, his hand still at her cheek and chin. When his cock was finished spurting, Angelica sucked some of his semen from his thumb.

"C'mere," he said, lifting her to himself by her slender, dripping chin. She sat on her knees between his legs and he kissed her cum coated lips, sharing his fluid. Angelica was hesitant at first but then indulged, loving him more and lavishing him with her lustful tongue. The kiss grew downright raunchy, tongues colliding and swapping saliva and substantial amounts of semen. When they finished, Angelica's face was nearly free of her brother's semen. The rest she wiped with her pink tank top. Upon hearing a car pull into the driveway, Angelica and Roman hurried to their rooms to change their solid garments, returning to greet their mother as if nothing happened. Mrs. Day noted the fact they were both fully dressed, an occurrence that had become rare in the past few weeks.

The rest of the day passed normally, the Day family enjoying their time together, staying awake together, chatting, and laughing all night.

That night, Angelica considered her life altogether perfect.

She awoke Saturday morning with a cheerful disposition. She opened her curtains to let the abundant sunshine into her room. She was prepared to abstain from sex with her brother for the weekend, reckoning it would be beneficial to allow their desire to slowly grow over the next couple of days. To think about the next time they could be together provided a thrilling sense of anticipation. Angelica looked forward with gladness, getting dressed in preparation for whatever the day may bring. She wore a mid-thigh length sundress of lilac, light and flowy and fit for a hot summer's day. Meeting Roman in the hallway, she kissed him modestly, unsure where their mother or father may be in the house.

The two siblings ate together at the kitchen table, exchanging flirtatious looks and salacious words, spoken in hushed tones. Angelica, growing somewhat libidinous, realized something. The rest of the house was completely silent. "Hey, where's mom and dad?"

"I don't know," Roman said, looking around as if just noticing they seemed to be alone in the house. They shared a look and no words needed to be spoken. They both had the same thing on their mind. Roman rose first and Angelica followed, searching the house and calling out for mom and dad. They scanned the second floor, knocking first before opening their parents' bedroom door. The room was empty. Back on the first floor, they walked the circle from living room to kitchen to dining room to den. No one. Roman went out the patio door to check the garage. Only their mother's car was there. "Mom?" Roman called aloud, standing in the backyard, making sure she wasn't somewhere around outside. Except for birds chirping and tree leaves rustling in the wind, it was silent. Angelica reasoned that mom must've gone with dad in his car. They entered the house again, realizing they may not have to wait until Monday to make love again.

Angelica stood coyly in the kitchen, her bottom against the center island countertop, nipping her lip and staring at her brother with a familiar twinkle in her eye. Roman closed the distance, attaching his lips to hers, kissing her less than modestly. "Listen for dad's car," Angelica exhaled against her brother's hungry lips and penetrating tongue.

"Mhm," Roman hummed agreement and continued kissing her. Angelica wasted no time getting her brother's shorts down and in turn, he spun her around, causing her to reach behind herself to grip his cock through his underwear. Roman lifted his sister's dress, pulling down his own underwear and her panties simultaneously. Roman entered his sister with urgent need, both sagging with a deep sigh as he sank inside her until his hips met her ass. Roman pumped, stroking her hot wetness with the enthusiasm of receiving an unexpected treat. Angelica stood straight up at first, arching her back slightly as she absorbed the pleasure of her brother's rapid thrusts. She bent at the waist when he pushed her forward, leaning over the counter, facing the slightly raised window that faced the driveway. To their left were the patio doors, flanked by large windows on each side, shades raised, curtains wide open. Thankfully there were shrubs and bushes at the edge of their property that hid them from the sight of anyone in the opposite backyard. Still, Angelica had never felt so exposed.

There, in the middle of the kitchen, drenched in so much sunlight, Angelica and Roman made love like they'd never get the chance again. Or, rather, they fucked. Fast and dirty and desperate. Roman's shorts at his feet, underwear around his thighs, Angelica's dress raised, her little gray panties stretched taut across her knees as she spread for her ravenous brother. Angelica, hungry to be stroked more deeply, stepped out of her panties and propped her knee up on the counter, whining aloud as he drove deeper and deeper, harder and harder, faster and faster. "Yeah! Yeah! Do it, baby, do it! Take me! Take me!"

Roman cummed quickly, grunting. He slowed his thrusts, but still drove deeply, fulfilling his desire to plant his love seed so deeply inside his sister's sweet, sweet pussy. He filled her all the way up, remaining inside her until every drop of cum had been milked and absorbed into his beautiful sister and lover. "Sorry," Roman sighed, removing himself, still mostly stiff, from Angelica's quim.

"It's okay," Angelica said, standing again on both feet and turning to kiss her brother. "I love your cum." She kissed him again, sweetly.

"I like to make you cum."

"Mm, maybe there's time," Angelica said, still stroking his manhood. They stood in the kitchen kissing, Angelica's panties on the floor, Roman's shorts at his feet, and his underwear below his cock. After a few minutes of kissing, fondling, teasing, and rubbing, Roman's cock was alive again. "See, there we go. You can try again."

Roman pulled his sister's dress up over her head, watching her delicious body glow in the bright sunlight momentarily before sinking to his knees before her. "Listen for dad," he said and kissed Angelica's pretty pussy. "If you hear his car, we run."

Earlier

Mrs. Gianna Day kissed her husband, Aaron goodbye. His SUV pulled out of the driveway and she watched him drive off, standing on the porch, waving. It was still pretty early and she figured her son and daughter were most likely still asleep. It was a beautiful day outside so she decided to get dressed and enjoy the warm weather and light breeze. She donned a knee-length dress, gold, frilly, and light. She went out the patio door into her backyard and relaxed in her hammock. After a few minutes of leisure, her brother, Carlito, video-called her. She hadn't spoken to him in some time and she was glad he called.

The two siblings talked normally and caught up on life for about an hour. There was a lull in the conversation where Gianna simply watched her brother as he watched her over their cell phone screens. She could see that a significant expanse of her upper chest and cleavage could be seen in the frame. She knew he was looking. Her mind went to a long-familiar place, and she could guess that her brother's mind went there as well. As it happened, she didn't need to guess.

"You look good," Carlito commented simply.

Gianna beamed. "Thank you."

"Like, really good."

Gianna's smile brightened even more. "Don't start this, Carlito." Nothing in her voice or her flirty mannerisms agreed with her words.

"What? I'm not starting anything." His large, white smile was just as handsome as ever. There were a few moments of silence. "Hey, why don't you show me your tits."

They both burst into laughter. "No, Carlito," Gianna said, still cackling. "Not a chance." There was a chance. A one-hundred-percent chance. They'd learned long ago that resistance to their attraction to one another was the epitome of futility.

"Aww, c'mon," Carlito said. "You used to be fun."

"I'm still fun. Just ask my husband." Gianna smiled.

"Oh, really, now?" he laughed. "Now tell me, who was your first fuck?"

"You were." Gianna indulged her brother with a warm, yet sensuous grin on her full lips.

"And who was your best fuck?"

"My big brother," she conceded, flirting. Her hand went between her thighs. She started to discreetly rub her pussy over her dress, making sure her activity was out of the frame.

"That's right. Now take off your fucking clothes, sis."

"No." Gianna just slightly moaned the word, smiling foolishly.

"You're touching yourself?" Carlito accused his sister.

"No." She fully moaned the word, rubbing herself with more purpose, her working arm inside the frame.

"You are touching yourself, you bad little girl. Why are you playing with your pussy?"

"Because my sexy, topless brother is telling me to take off my clothes. I think he wants me."

"Mmmm, he does want you. He wants you to be obedient. Take down your dress."

This time she obeyed, pulling down the front of her dress to bare her breasts to her brother. "You like?"

"Mhm. That's a good girl." Carlito watched his sister play with her breasts, pushing the full globes together with her arms and teasing her brown peaks with her fingertips.

"Let me see that dick," Gianna whispered, low and sexy. Carlito didn't hesitate, lowering the camera phone to let his sister see him pull out his erect cock. Gianna licked her lips. "It looks so good. I wanna taste it so bad." She stuck out her tongue and made a lewd, cock-licking gesture.

"Take off your panties," Carlito said. Mrs. Day obeyed her brother, reaching down to snatch at her panties, wriggling in the hammock and making it sway. "Show me," he said when she'd gotten them free. Gianna showed her brother her panties. They were nude colored with rich, red cherry blossoms all over. "Show me the middle," Carlito said. His sister obeyed. "Ooh, you're so wet for me."

Gianna reddened but smiled. And then she took a deep whiff of her own panties. Her brother groaned. "You like that, huh," she taunted, balling up her panties and sniffing deeply.

"Fuck!" Carlito breathed.

"That's right, you wanna fuck me. Stuff these panties in my mouth and fuck me silly. That's what you want, right?" Carlito moaned, beginning to stroke his cock, allowing Gianna to see it all. She kept teasing with her moist panties, sniffing and nipping at them, licking the wet center.

"Stuff your panties in your pussy!" Carlito moaned.

"Gladly." Gianna adjusted the position of her phone to see between her legs, showing her brother her naturally neat, hairy pussy. She rubbed her slit with her panties, then began to insert them carefully inside.

"Oh, God, that is sexy!" Carlito breathed, stroking his throbbing cock.

"Mmmm, you should've told me to stuff them in my asshole."

"Aw, no fair!" Carlito half chuckled and moaned. Having stuffed her panties almost all the way inside her pussy, Gianna massaged her clit in wide circles, moaning softly. "Take off your dress."

Gianna glanced over the edge of the hammock toward the patio doors. No one was there. She slid her dress down over her hips and pulled it off her feet, setting the light garment underneath her. For the next few minutes, the siblings and long-time lovers masturbated together, teasing one another with naughty words and commands. Gianna sank deep into the hammock to make sure she could not be seen over the side, massaging her pussy and watching her brother stroke himself off. As she watched her brother cum, white ropes spattering his chest and abs, she was pushed over the edge, earning a sweet, long-lasting orgasm. Her body singing and sated, she relaxed, idly rolling a nipple between her fingers as she conversed with her brother, contemplating a possible second round.

Gianna heard the patio door open and froze. "Sh!" she said. She heard her son and daughter walking around. Her heart hammering in her chest, she prayed that they wouldn't catch her masturbating in the hammock completely naked with panties stuffed in her pussy.

"Mom?" Roman shouted. She held still and silent. Finally, they gave up their search and returned inside through the patio doors.

"Damn," she said, breathless. "I almost got caught."

"Rome and Angel?" Carlito asked.

"Yeah."

"Well, they're eighteen and nineteen. I'm sure they know what sex and masturbation are. You remember how we were going at it at that age."

"But they're not us, Carlito. Every pair of siblings don't fall in love and start fucking each other."

"For all you know, they are. If they're kissing and cuddling, who knows what else they're doing?"

"I know what they're doing. And they're not doing that. They're just closer than most brothers and sisters. And I think it's a good thing. They take care of each other."

"But how do you know it's not more?"

"Because I trust them and Angelica is not like me and Roman is not like you. We are bad, Carlito. My kids are good kids. Angelica is just about the most innocent girl I know. I think she's still a virgin too. I set her up with a hotel room for prom but I don't think she went through with it. And Roman is just so overprotective. He would never take advantage of his own sister like that. Trust me, I know."

There was a moment of silence, then Carlito apologized. "I'm sorry. It was just a bad joke. Well, mostly."

"Yeah. I know I was concerned before but I'm over it now. Aaron's side of the family was really affectionate like that and there was never anything strange going on with them. So between us and Aaron's family, I guess Angelica and Roman were bound to be a little different from most people."

Gianna and Carlito said their goodbyes and she ended the call, then worked on getting dressed. She didn't know where her children were in the house, so she had to stay ducked down in the hammock as she pulled her soaked panties out her pussy and put them back on. Then, with much difficulty, Mrs. Day slid her dress back up her body, stuffing her breasts in the bodice and sighing. Finally, she headed back into the house, reasoning that she'd tell them she was asleep if they asked why she didn't answer their call.

As Mrs. walked toward the glass patio doors, she saw something that looked rather peculiar. As she walked, getting closer, she could make out a side profile of her son's face on the opposite side of the counter. Above him, she could see her daughter's face and they were kissing. Passionately. As she approached, she could see the exchange of tongues. Ok, so the kissing has escalated, she thought, hoping that was all. As she reached the door, she could see that Angelica's upper body was clearly exposed. Not only was she French kissing Roman topless, but she was visibly jouncing on top of him. As if she was riding him. Impossible. I'm mistaken. Optical illusion.

Mrs. Day slowly and silently slid the patio door open. Shocked to the core, she walked forward, confirming the futility of her own denial. Her daughter, Angelica, and her son, Roman were having sex right in the middle of her kitchen on a sunny Saturday afternoon. "What the hell are you two doing!" she shouted, startling the couple mid-coitus.

They broke their zealously lustful kiss, turning their heads toward her with equally shocked expressions. Angelica knew she was caught. Roman knew he was caught. There was nowhere to hide. There was no excuse or game. There was no window to climb out of. There was no dissembling. Their transgression was as stark as their naked bodies out in the open. They were frozen. Frozen in daylight.

"What the hell!?" Mrs. Day repeated, unsure how else to express her bewilderment.

Angelica, in a barely audible, cloud-soft voice, spoke up. "K-k-kissing. We're...just...kissing."