K-I-S-S-I-N-G

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angelica tossed her hands up above her head, almost reaching the headboard as she ground her hips against her brother's manhood buried deep inside her. Roman hadn't even moved yet, just penetrated her to the base, and Angelica was already beside herself with pleasure. "I love you, Angelica," he whispered against her lips and kissed her. She moaned, waving her hips subtly.

"I love you, Roman."

He receded and thrust forward, gently, grunting. Angelica shuddered and whined, throwing her head back against the sheets and squirming. "Mmmmmn," she hummed, and spread her knees higher, willing her brother to stroke her once more. He did, drawing back further and thrusting into his sister with a bit more force. He groaned, unable to believe just how sweet it was to be inside his little sister's perfect pussy. Roman caressed his way up Angelica's lithe, little arms, all the way up to her hands. He pressed them together against their parents' pillows, stabling himself, then thrust again, harder. The bed shook and the headboard knocked against the wall. Neither Angelica nor Roman cared. They were so lost in one another they couldn't seem to consider anything else. The world consisted of only them, their love, and the unbelievable bliss they shared with one another.

"Yes," her shaky voice whispered as Roman stroked her again. And "yes," emphatically, with each successive stroke. Roman's eyes never left his sister's face, watching her wince and squirm and moan, her silky brown hair strewn wildly about the white bedspread. It was so sexy to watch her lose control to the heavenly sensations he filled her with. "Oh, oh, ah, ah, ah," Angelica cried out, her body beginning to vibrate uncontrollably. Her overwhelmed quim began to contract, clenching her brother's manhood, begging for his rich, healthy seed. Roman stopped thrusting and Angelica wrapped her arms and legs around him, hanging on for dear life and kissing him as she came on her brother's throbbing shaft.

She mewled and whimpered, sucking her brother's tongue and holding him tight as her orgasm waxed and then started to fade. Roman began to stroke her again, in shorter, slower bursts but just as deep inside his little sister's insatiable pussy. "Yes, yes, love me, love me," she whispered quietly. They made love, Roman's pants around his thighs, Angelica's dress pushed up around her waist.

Roman kissed her lips as she murmured sweet expressions of love, lust, and pleasure. He devoured her. Even as he plundered her, he couldn't get enough of his little sister's sweet love. He gorged on her lips, groaning and grunting as he stroked her innermost femininity. The love of his life. He wanted to give her everything - every ounce of pleasure and love he knew she so deserved. He sucked on the skin of her neck, allowing his hands to roam her soft and curvy little body. He sucked the skin of her chest just above her silver jewelry, knowing it might leave a mark but indulging still. Roman pulled the thin straps down Angelica's shoulders and peeled the bodice away from her ripe young breasts with their diamond-hard, pink nipples. "Everything about you is so amazing," Roman exclaimed. "You're so perfect."

Roman sat up on his knees, still stroking Angelica with her hips raised into his lap, and grabbed one of her breasts. She sighed, taking the opposite breast in her hand and squeezing it hard. She reached between her legs and began to massage her clitoris as her brother sped up his pace. Roman worked his hips, stroking Angelica's pussy more and more quickly. Groaning and grunting and sweating, listening to his sister's feminine moans grow desperate. "Oh, oh, oh, Oh!" she squealed as clear liquid gushed from between her thighs, soaking everything in its path.

Roman slipped out of his sister's raining sex and stroked himself. In a second, his cock erupted, semen spurting all over Angelica's open thighs, her crotch, and onto her beautiful, green gown. Roman didn't cease to stroke himself as he cummed on his little sister. Angelica couldn't quit strumming her clit. Her brother's cum turned her on more, causing her to shower him in her liquid female cum. They'd made a mess on their parents' bed and it didn't register as significant in either of their minds at all. Roman sank down to his lover once more, kissing her hungrily and humming at the delicious taste of his satiated young paramour.

After a long, loving kiss, Angelica began to smile, and then giggle. "Oh goodness, Roman, that was amazing." She was overcome with pure joy, her body humming with harmonic serenity. "We should've done it a long time ago."

Roman smiled and rolled off of her. "I told you," he chuckled, lying on his side above her. "You should always listen to me. I'm the oldest. I know things."

"I'll do whatever you say from now on," Angelica said lightly.

"That's my little girl." He kissed her on her lips.

"Yes, I am."

Angelica and Roman lounged for a few minutes, deciding what they'd do about the mess they made. Their parents' covers were discolored with her sex liquid, as were Roman's clothes. Angelica's dress was striped white with her brother's cum and was also soused with her juices. They tried to wipe the dress clean but there were still noticeable stains. They tried to dry the top bedspread with a towel from their parent's hamper, but it was still visibly wet. In the end, they decided they'd have to stay in the locked room until the bed had dried. When their mother came back up and knocked on the door, as they knew she would, Roman and Angelica played asleep. With no other way to open their bedroom door, she went away, back downstairs, probably to sleep on the couch with dad.

Roman took off all his clothes and spread them neatly on the floor to dry. Angelica did the same, removing her dress and jewelry and crawling between her parents' sheets and covers, cuddling naked with her brother. They chatted about their future together, trying to work out a way they could possibly live as a couple. None of their ideas were very plausible. One thing that was sure though: they definitely would be together. They would have to sneak around and be covert about their love, but they believed it would be worth it. Angelica knew she would hate lying to everyone, especially her parents, but for Roman's love, she was determined to endure the guilt. It would be nothing in comparison to the guilt she felt when she was in that room with Leo. Thinking about her handsome prom date made her shudder. Instead, she reminisced on her lovemaking with Roman. It was so spectacular, and perfect except for one thing.

"Roman?" Angelica said. "You know you didn't have to pull it back, right?"

"What do you mean?" Roman asked, embracing Angelica.

"When we were doing it. You stopped when you cummed. I'm on birth control, remember? You can cum inside me.... If you want to."

"Oh, right. I uh, kind of got pushed out by your waterworks." Angelica blushed and smirked. They'd have to be more careful where they made love in the future. A spontaneous shower in the wrong place could give them away.

"Roman?" Angelica said, breaking a moment of silence.

"Yes, love?"

"What are you thinking about?"

Roman chuckled. "What makes you think I'm thinking about anything?"

"I don't know. The way you're breathing."

"I'm not sure if you've noticed, but I always breathe."

They both tittered. "You gonna say what's on your mind or do I have to make you?"

"Mmm, that sounds fun," Roman said with a smile. "What're you gonna do, torture me with cuteness until I squeal?"

"Yes. I am." Angelica giggled gaily as she got up to straddle Roman, sitting with her knees spread beside his upper chest. She gyrated her hips above him, teasing her pretty pussy in his face.

"Oh, you're gonna waterboard me, huh?" They laughed aloud.

Angelica settled on top of her brother, sitting on her haunches above his stomach. She took his hands in hers and interlocked her finger with his. "C'mon, tell me. Seriously, what's on your mind? I'm yours now, and you're mine. You can talk to me."

"I love you," Roman began. "I love that you love me - that we're in love. I love that we're together and that we can make love. But...." Angelica felt a little nervous but held a listening gaze. "I just can't help but be jealous of Leo. Because he was your first." He whispered sorrowfully, "I wanted to be your first"

"Roman," Angelica scoffed, "you were my first."

"I know we did a lot of other stuff. And I know I did technically take your cherry, but that was with my fingers. I wanted to be the first to really make love to you."

"But you were."

"Really? You didn't go to the hotel with Leo?"

"I did. But he...he went before we got that far."

"Really?" Roman's eyes lit up. "I'm your only love?"

"You always have been," Angelica smiled.

Roman sat up abruptly, embracing and kissing Angelica who gave a jovial giggle. He buried his fingers in her thick tresses as she reached between his legs, taking an admiring feel of his hard cock, delicately inspecting his balls. Sitting between each other's legs, they kissed and fondled one another playfully. "You're gonna make me wet the bed again," Angelica said, sliding a finger through her excited slit.

"We got the room for the night. It'll dry by morning. Hopefully." Roman sniggered and accepted Angelica's offering between his lips; a finger slick with her juices. He rubbed her pussylips with his own fingertips and watched the ecstasy bloom in Angelica's flushed face as he sank a single finger inside her. Roman stroked her a few times, then put his sopping wet digit between her lips, watching her lick and then suck it seductively. He suddenly upended his sister, putting her on her back as she tittered delightfully. She lay at the foot of the bed, legs held apart by her brother, her lustrous curls pouring down the edge of the bed like a waterfall. Roman dove between his sister's legs face first, kissing her sacred treasure, claiming it again with his fervent lips and tongue.

Angelica ran her finger through Roman's hair and nipped her lip, her hips automatically rising with the rhythm of his tongue's forceful lashes. "Mmph, you taste so good," Roman growled, sucking his sister's sweet flesh hard enough to turn her skin a hot, rosy color. He attacked her open slit with heavy tongue, licking her from her little hole to the crown hidden between her lips at the apex. She twitched when his tongue flicked against her clitoris, then tittered.

Angelica sucked in air and held her breath when Roman pursed his lips against her crown jewel and sucked, swirling his tongue around the sensitive little button. "Ah, yes yes, right there, right there." Angelica bit her lip hard as Roman tortured her softly, slurping and licking and suckling her clit until another mini-orgasm sent tremors through her body. "Ahhhh!" she cried out, squeezing her eyes shut, biting her lip. She used her hand to push Roman's ravenous mouth away from her aching clit, covering it with her fingers and closing her legs.

Roman persisted, folding his sister's legs to the side and licking her juicy slit from behind. "I just wanna eat you up!" he said, pressing his face to Angelica's rear crease, his lips against her cunny, nose near her anus. He yanked her legs apart, forcing her onto her stomach. He kissed her bottom hard enough to leave a passion mark, then bit her doughy bottom.

"Ow!" Angelica whined then moaned. "Oh, I like that. Eat me up, lover. Eat me up!"

Roman bit her other ass cheek, then set to kiss and lick the neat little snack. He dipped between and licked her pussy from behind, causing Angelica to clutch the covers and murmur lovely melodies. Roman let his tongue slide all the way up, parting her delicate flower petals and slicing upward until he passed her vaginal opening and her perineum. "Mmmmmm, I knew it," Angelica half giggled, now grinding her clit into the bed for stimulation. "You love my butt."

"I love all of you," Roman said directly against her pretty, forbidden wreath. "But this might be my favorite part." He gave her little hole a wet kiss and a bouquet of desirous licks, spreading her flesh apart and focusing on the tight little interstice. Roman jabbed into his sister's ass with an ardent tongue as she rolled her hips back and forth.

"Oh, God!" Angelica whimpered, squirming on the bed. "I want you now, Roman. I need you inside me." She rose up, placing her ass in Roman's lap as he sat back on his haunches. She turned her head to kiss his lips, reaching between her thighs for his engorged cock. When she found it, pulsing and ready, she placed it against her pussylips, pressing his bell inside her slick warmth. Angelica sighed and shuddered as she sank down upon her brother's sword, her body gratefully enveloping him. Impaled thusly, her knees spread beside Roman's, they kissed. "I love you, Roman."

"I love you, Angelica."

They kissed more before Angelica slowly started rising and falling on her brother's cock. Subtle moans filled the air along with the aroma of fragrant sweat and sweet lust. Roman met each oscillation with a small thrust, each downward motion of Angelica coincided with an upward one from her brother. Their bodies were plastered together, her back to his chest. Roman wrapped his arms around Angelica's body, one across her bare tummy, the other over her small breasts. She hugged his arms, encouraging him to hold her tighter and to squeeze one of her breasts.

Angelica reclined backward, causing Roman to lie on his back, still inside her. He stroked upwards into her, working his hips as best he could. He rolled over onto his side where he could maintain firmer, steadier strokes. Finally, he completed the roll, Angelica ending up on her tummy as Roman took her from behind, now able to fully lose himself in her depths.

Angelica squeezed her eyes shut, unable to believe how good it felt to have her brother make love to her. It was as if she was transported to another place altogether. The love bubble they had created in the past six months was intensified times a hundred, filled with his pleasure and love, titillated by the thrill of having sex with the one person she knew she never should, in the one place she never should. She arched her back, heart set to give Roman absolutely everything. He drove into her deep and deeper, unabashedly groaning behind her. It was as if his body was made for her, to make love to her and fill her with the fullest of ecstasy. And her body was made for him, to claim and to make his home. She yielded her body completely to her brother.

Tiny tremors and increased whines indicated Angelica's orgasms as Roman stroked her pussy, vigorous, deep, and steady. Lacking only her brother's seed and longing zealously for it, Angelica whimpered, "I want it," and pushed back against her brother's invading shaft. He groaned, grabbing his little sister by her tiny waist, pulling her up slightly to sit on her knees, face still in the pillows. Roman pulled Angelica into him and thrust hard. Startled by the sudden show of force Angelica let go a groaning yelp, shocked by a bolt of sensation. Roman did it again, biting his lip and groaning as his cock quickly traversed the depths of his sister's pussy until hips met her ass with a soft but audible clap. Moaning and grunting freely, Roman stroked Angelica faster and faster with each thrust until finally, he erupted.

"Auh!" Roman howled, thrusting his cock in his sister's willing pussy as it contracted, filling her with the essence of his love. "Oh my God, Angelica!" he panted, working his hips.

"Yes, fill me up!" Angelica sang, milking her brother's cock and reaching beneath herself to fiddle with her swollen clit. "Mmmm, mmmm."

Roman slowed his thrusts as his cock's surging neared its end. Having deposited himself inside his sister, Roman removed himself from her. He looked down, seeing his sister's pretty pussy overflow with cream and dribble down as she massaged herself. "You're so beautiful," Roman sighed as he lay beside Angelica reaching between her legs as she turned over to lay on her back. "You're so perfect. I can't believe you're mine."

Angelica gently massaged her sore pussy, smearing cum all between her legs. Roman helped her reach yet another orgasm, sliding his finger inside her slowly as he kissed her all over. Angelica tasted their commingled fluids off her own sticky fingers, then off her brother's. After Angelica enjoyed another cum, she turned toward Roman and kissed him. Stark naked in their parents' bed, brother and sister fell asleep cuddling peacefully in one another's arms.

June (Epilogue)

Angelica roused early the next morning to a soft knock on the door. It took her a few seconds to realize she wasn't in her room and that she wasn't alone. She panicked. "Roman," she whispered, shaking her brother awake.

"Angelica! Roman! Wakey, wakey!" Mrs. Day called from the other side of the door, knocking more loudly than the first time.

Angelica and Roman hurriedly got dressed and checked to make sure the bed wasn't visibly wet. They remade the bed so that it looked like they fell asleep on top of the covers, then Angelica opened the door. "Sorry, mom," she said sleepily, holding Roman's suit jacket against her to hide the white stripes of dried semen. "We were talking and just kind of fell asleep." Lying to her mother felt bad, but she knew it wouldn't be her last lie if she wanted to be with Roman. And she so deeply wanted to be with Roman.

Mrs. Day was wearing a large towel, and her husband walked out of the bathroom wearing one too. "Yeah, we figured that's what happened," mom said. "Though I don't know why you felt the need to lock the door. You could've slept while your dad and I got our clothes for work."

Roman shrugged. "Well, we're up now. Room's all yours." The lover siblings walked past their parents into their separate rooms.

It took Angelica and Roman no time to realize what it meant to have the house to themselves as lovers for eight hours every day for the entirety of their summer. In just a few weeks Angelica thought they might have made love more times than they'd kissed before prom night. They explored sex together, discovering new and exciting territory and falling more deeply in love with one another. When their parents came home, it was difficult to contain the affectionate love they shared.

Angelica would often sit in her brother's lap and kiss him while their mom and dad were around, flirting with the line between a modest kiss and a raunchy one. It seemed weird to Mr. and Mrs. Day at first but soon became normal to them. Once, Mrs. Day came home to find her daughter topless, wearing only a pair of panties as she lay between her brother's legs, slobbering on his bare chest, both napping peacefully. Mrs. Day woke and confronted them. Angelica stood in the den covering her breasts as she lied to her mother. She told her Roman had already been asleep when she came down. She said that she was hot and too sleepy to go turn up the air conditioning, so she simply got undressed while Roman was asleep. To corroborate her story, a pair of pajama pants and a t-shirt were discarded on the floor next to the couch.

Mrs. Day stared for a minute, but then digressed and simply told her to get dressed. Angelica, feeling cheeky, flashed her breasts to Roman right in front of their mom as she bent down to pick up her clothes. "Oops, sorry, Roman," she said and then pranced away. It thrilled her to no end. Roman was too nervous to speak and too hard to move. He simply shrugged to his mother and gave a strained chuckle.

Somehow, the nervy situation made Angelica more bold. One day, she purposely stayed in panties and a bralette just to gauge her parents' reaction. She sat across from Roman this time, legs crossed as they watched TV. When their mother arrived, she gave a long stare, words bubbling on her tongue, but then shrugged and went about her way. When their dad saw it, he simply ignored it. Slowly but surely, it became normal for Angelica to cuddle half naked with her brother during movie nights. If she kissed his bare chest every once and a while, or if Roman kissed her lips, her neck, or her tummy, it was only met with false exasperation from their parents. It became a running joke that the siblings were a second couple who were their parents' roommates.