K-I-S-S-I-N-G

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angelica, though embarrassed, had to admit the set was rather cute, not at all like the underwear she was used to wearing - the colorful cotton kind that came six in a pack. These panties were sexy. And so were the others in the bag. Angelica set the black satin lingerie on the bed and took out the next set, a pair of lacy bikini panties in rich burgundy with a matching padded bra, plain cups but lacy elsewhere.

Angelica looked to her mother, who smiled and nodded approvingly, and then to her brother whose smile was more tentative. After setting the burgundy aside, she pulled out yet another outfit, her flustered embarrassment waning as her excitement built. She always liked cute panties, even sexy panties, but had never thought to buy something like this for herself thinking them too risqué. But now, she was realizing she wasn't a little girl anymore and that it was okay to wear something like this.

The third set was especially sexy - a pure white, lace pair of thong panties, sheer enough to probably see through with an equally sheer and lacy bra. Angelica inspected the little tag on the panties, "XS," and then on the bra, "30A," pleasantly surprised that her secret admirer got her sizes correct. Finding the bra and panties absolutely gorgeous, Angelica smiled wide, cheeks flushed as she looked to her mom for approval again.

"Okay, very sexy, baby, but so, so cute. You like it?"

Angelica nodded giddily with a smile that couldn't possibly be wiped away. Roman's smile even widened at his little sister's obvious excitement over her new undies.

"You ever find out who this boy is, I want a word with him, okay?" mom said and Angelica agreed. "But, for now, just enjoy your gifts. Happy Valentine's day, honey. C'mon Roman." Mrs. Day pulled Roman away from Angelica's door frame with a gentle tug and disappeared down the hall and down the stairs.

Angelica still could barely believe what had happened. All this, for her? Who admired her enough to go through such trouble? How did he know where she lived? And the sizes of her bra and panties? It was all so flattering, but also very creepy. Might she have a stalker?

Pulling herself out of her reverie, Angelica directed her attention to the pink envelope in the middle of the floral heart that may have held the answers. Angelica read:

Angelica,

There is so much I want to say to you. And what feelings cannot be put into words, I hope you feel them every time I kiss your sweet lips. I love you in ways you may never understand, though I hope someday you do. Simply put, you are my best friend and the love of my life. Though we are basically the same age, I have always felt like my job was to protect and take care of you, and I hope I have never let you down so far.

I know it's unusual for a brother to make his sister his valentine, but I had to let you know how I feel about you. Who else do I love so much? Who else is so pretty, so cute, and yes, so sexy? Only you, my love. And I want you to know it. I need you to know how special you are. Not only are you beautiful, you're also lovable, funny, a little sensitive and so caring. I just know that if you got comfortable enough in your own skin, you would have guys lining up to make you their valentine. If they only knew you how I do, they'd be dying to kiss you just like I was for so long.

So, to help you feel as special, gorgeous, and sexy as you really are, I got you a few gifts. Candy, so you know how sweet you are. A teddy bear, to let you know I'm always with you, even when you dream. Makeup, not to mask you, but to emphasize and accentuate your natural beauty. And the underwear. I know it seems a little much but I wanted you to feel sexy in your deepest, most intimate parts.

Enjoy this valentine's day, Angelica. I'm sure it will be the first of many more.

Sincere Love, Roman Day

At first, Angelica felt slightly let down by the fact her mystery man turned out to be her big brother. But as she continued to read, she grew grateful, and then elated. It wasn't a pity gift, it was completely sincere. Does Roman have a crush on me? she thought as she considered the letter. That's what it sounded like. Is he in love with me? The idea gave her a rush of panic but put a smile in her heart. She might not be the only one feeling the pressure of misplaced affection. That comforted her and soothed her conscience. Her guilt dimmed. It was wonderful to be called beautiful and sexy and to be loved and lavished with gifts.

When Angelica sauntered downstairs to thank her brother for absolutely making her day, she saw that Roman was in conversation with their mother. More interestingly, the conversation came to an abrupt pause when she walked into the dining room. She looked at her mother and then her brother, who both smiled at her, and then went back to her room. Angelica, still glimmering with the feelings of love and adoration her brother bestowed upon her, didn't think to ask herself what they were talking about. Instead, she decided to text her brother what she was feeling.

Angelica: Thank you so much for making me your Valentine!

I really like the teddy bear. It's so fluffy! And thank you for the candy, and the letter and the makeup too! You really know how to make a girl feel loved!

Angelica hesitated momentarily, and then continued to text, nibbling the corner of her lower lip.

Angelica: And I absolutely love the panties! They're so sexy!

Oh and the bras too lol

Angelica put her gifts in their proper places, leaving the huge, white teddy bear in the middle of her bed. It took a few minutes for Roman to respond to her texts.

Roman: I'm glad that you like everything. Was a little nervous about the underwear though. You don't think it was a bit inappropriate?

Angelica: No. I love them.

Come to my room. I want kisses 💋

Roman: Can't. Mom made me go with dad to Home Depot.

Angelica: Awww. Kiss me when you get back?

Roman: Yes, baby girl

When Mr. Day and Roman returned home hours later, he didn't give her a kiss as he had promised. Instead, he helped his dad replace a few of the light bulbs on the outside of the house that had been flickering. Mom prepared dinner and by the time the two men finished, it was time to eat. Midway through the meal, the siblings began to text.

Angelica: You still owe me a kiss, Valentine 😘

She smirked as she texted, but kept her eyes down on her phone and away from her brother across the table.

Roman: I know. I guess I'll have to make it worth the wait 😉.

For some reason, texting her brother about kissing him while their parents were present gave Angelica a titillating thrill, though the two adults were having their own conversation. Angelica blushed, struggling to contain her excitement as she typed out her next message, hesitating for a long time before pressing 'send'.

Angelica: I can't wait. I want you to kiss me like a real Valentine. How you would kiss me if I wasn't your little sister. I know you want to 😍.

Angelica glanced up at Roman, blushing and smirking at her own risky comment. His eyebrows raised as he read her text message.

"What are you two texting about?" Mrs. Day blurted out. "Surely you can share it with the rest of the class."

Angelica went pale, feeling like a little girl who had been caught stealing cookies.

"Sorry, mom," Roman said quickly, "it's just an inside joke about the kids at school. You wouldn't get it." With that, he rose with his empty plate, rinsed it, and placed it in the dishwasher. He peeked out the glass patio door, looking out over the backyard. "Looks like the light stopped flickering."

Angelica was grateful for her brother's quick response and smooth diversion. She finished her meal in silence and headed to bed, feeling somewhat sheepish after being reprimanded for her cheeky dinner-time texts. But as she readied herself for sleep, stripping to just her purple panties and then donning a wispy, yellow tank top, she lay in bed listening. Once she heard her parents' bedroom door close and lock, her heart leaped with anticipation. She knew her brother would come to kiss her goodnight and this time would be special. This time she was his secret admirer, his Valentine.

Angelica tried not to think about the implications of her feelings, or where they might lead, but simply relished the good sensations it brought to her soul and body to think of him in this new, exciting, but still mostly innocent way. The butterflies in her tummy fluttered when she heard Roman's door open.

Angelica roused to meet her big brother, getting out of her bed to stand in front of her door. She glanced briefly in her full-length mirror and realized she was panting, and also that she was severely underdressed in a slinky tank top that flaunted part of her flat tummy and purple cotton panties, her long, milky legs exposed to the cool air. There was no more time to think as her brother quietly opened her door. She smiled at Roman who was also dressed for bed in only a tight pair of green boxer briefs.

Angelica nipped her lip as she scanned her brother's awesome body, feeling a nervous current as she descended from his blessed smile down to his gently pronounced abs. She shied to glance below the hemline of his underwear where his manhood bulged. Heart skipping, Angelica returned her gaze to her brother's handsome face.

"Happy Valentines day," Roman said. He silently closed the door, stepping forward to take Angelica in an embrace, and kissed her. It was long and wet and warm. Roman sucked his sister's lips, smoothly and slowly tilting his head from one side to the other. His hands began to glide over her back, then slipped around to her narrow waist and descended to her slightly wider hips. Angelica held on to her brother, enjoying the texture of his mildly muscled frame.

Through her jittery nerves, Angelica indulged in the elongated kiss, beginning to hum against her brother's lips. Her body buzzed with liquid electricity as Roman spoiled her, giving her what she wanted. What she deserved. She had never had a Valentine's day so good, and she felt justified as she luxuriated in her brother's treatment, deepening the kiss and pressing her body against his.

They broke the kiss when Angelica felt something hard poke against the exposed part of her tummy. Glancing down, she caught a quick glimpse of her brother's growth, jutting against the cotton of his underwear, then snapped her gaze away. Oh my god, I saw his thing, she thought, still panting from the hottest kiss of her young life. "I really loved the gifts you got me," she said, turning toward her bed to fix her eyes on anything but her brother's manhood.

"I'm glad you like them," Roman said, sitting on Angelina's bed, facing the opposite direction. "You don't think it was..., inappropriate? To, y'know, get you underwear?"

Angelica giggled softly. "No.... Well, maybe a little. Other people might think so. I don't, though. Like, other people would think it's bad for us to kiss, but we know it's okay. Right?" Roman nodded. "So, if you can kiss me you can buy me panties."

Angelica looked down at her brother who was smiling up at her. She couldn't help but glimpse between his legs. His erection had mostly subsided and Angelica relaxed a bit, sitting next to her brother on her bed. She had an odd little desire to see it hard again. She had never seen a boy's erection before and kept replaying the half-second peek over and over again in her mind, though she kept trying to smother the indecent memory.

"Well, I don't think mom and dad would agree with us," Roman said with a chuckle. "They kind of knew it was me with the gifts."

Angelica's eyes widened. "What did you tell them?"

"Nothing. Just...basically what I said in my letter. I want you to feel, y'know, good about yourself and...your body."

Angelica smiled wryly. "You told them you think I'm sexy?"

"Hell no," Roman laughed. "They would have sent me to counseling."

"That's what you said in your love letter," Angelica teased.

"I know," Roman said, slightly flustered, "I was in a mood when I wrote that letter."

"It's okay," Angelica said, nuzzling up beside her brother. She then whispered, "I was in a mood when I read it."

At that, Roman smiled at his little sister, gently touched her chin, and lifted it to press his lips to hers. They closed their eyes and shared another sweet kiss, innocent still, but a little deeper than the weeks before, desire boiling beneath the surface of modesty. Angelica was no longer too shy to let out her tiny, self-soothing hums, soft, feminine against her brother's lips.

The moment carried the two siblings as their hands began to glide. Angelica found herself filling her palm with the sensation of her brother's chest, skin soft, muscles hard. Roman's hand intuitively fell to his sister's knee, lightly caressing her inner thigh with his thumb. Somehow, it felt fitting to Angelica to slowly recline onto the bed with Roman as they shared the almost scandalous kiss.

Lying on their sides, kissing each other into a frenzy, Angelica and her brother filled the room with soft, sensual coos and tender smacking noises. Angelica's hand caressed her brother's chest which, she noted, was youthful and manly. Roman took his hand from the dangerous place between his sister's knees and placed it instead on the exposed skin at her side.

And they continued to kiss.

Angelica, eyes closed, let her hand explore her brother's upper body, moving over his arms to his shoulder and neck, then down to his chest again, and then down his abs until she felt the band of his underwear, pausing nervously. She wanted to treat her curious fingers to her brother's penis. Dare I? Angelica was so horny she could hardly think straight. No, she snapped at herself. It's incest! The word didn't provide its usual shock, but it did keep her from fondling her brother's manhood.

Angelica took her hand off her brother's body and instead checked her own arousal, touching herself between the legs, right where so much sweetness soaked into her purple panties. And worse, the back of her hand accidentally swept her brother's cock. It was hard again.

The siblings both gasped. "Your...thing is um...up," Angelica pulled away, looking down at her brother's substantial cock tenting his underwear.

"Sorry I...I uh," Roman stuttered. When Angelica looked up from her brother's swollen penis to his face, she realized he was staring at her chest. She snapped her eyes down to see her prominent nipples imprinting the thin fabric of her top. She blushed red. He had seen her erect nips.

On instinct, Angelica folded her arms over the mini teepees in her top and sat up, embarrassed.

"I didn't mean to look," Roman said as he sat up beside Angelica. "Sorry."

"It's okay," she replied in a small voice. "I looked at you too."

A few awkward moments passed as they sat silently - only a few seconds really, but it felt like an eternity of shame to Angelica.

Roman inhaled deeply and then exhaled. "Do you think we should stop kissing?"

"Why?" Angelica asked. "Do you want to stop?"

"No, it's not that. But maybe it's just too much."

"But, it's just kissing," Angelica said.

"I know, but it's doing things. Y'know, making me feel things."

"Things?" Angelica asked naively. She knew exactly what he meant. She had witnessed his erection.

"I'm aroused," Roman said. When Angelica tightened her shy self hug, he continued. "So maybe we should stop. I don't want to make you uncomfortable."

"But you don't make me uncomfortable. I like kissing you. A lot. I just.... Maybe we just need to only do it standing up. And fully dressed. So we don't turn each other on."

"That won't really solve the problem," Roman sighed.

"What do you mean?" Angelica asked quizzically.

Roman looked at his little sister. "I...um...I get turned on every time. Not just when you're wearing panties."

"Oh." Angelica pausing. Every time, she contemplated, trying to recall each kiss and imagining the tent forming in his underwear. A seed of mischievous pride began to bud inside her.

"I don't want you to think I'm perving on you or something," Roman sighed. "But, really, I already am. I feel like I'm taking advantage of you because, well, I like it. So, I...I think we should stop." Roman stood and began to go towards the door.

"No!" Angelica whined as she stood and grabbed her brother's arm, pulling him back to face her. "Please! It's okay if you get turned on. Really! I don't mind. I get turned on too."

"You do?" Roman asked, sounding almost too excited.

"Yes. I'm horny right now. Can't you tell?" Angelica glanced down at her nipples to make sure they were still hard. They were. Noticeable and prominent they stood out against her silky soft top. Her brother had to have seen them.

"I wasn't really sure. I thought maybe it was just a reaction to the air...or just how they look without a bra, or...I don't know." Roman seemed embarrassed.

Angelica smiled. "No. Your kisses turn me on. My panties are so wet right now." She gave an embarrassed giggle. She couldn't believe she had just said that. And to her own brother! But it was the price she had to pay to keep his soul-nourishing kisses in her life.

"So you don't think we're both sick?" Roman asked.

"No," Angelica replied definitively. "It's just kissing. So what if we get turned on? We're not going to do anything about it. Right?"

"Right," Roman confirmed.

"Then we're not doing anything wrong." Angelica seemed to have convinced her brother even more than she had convinced herself.

Roman smiled. "We're not doing anything wrong," he repeated, and then kissed his sister on her soft, coral lips. "Just kissing," he said, taking her in an embrace and kissing her again.

As brother kissed sister, the small gap between their bodies quickly closed and Roman's cock poked Angelica's belly, hardening in real time. She broke the kiss briefly out of curiosity to look down at the oblong protrusion in her brother's underwear. It was touching her. She giggled nervously, causing her brother to chuckle lightly, and then their lips met once again. Angelica pressed herself softly against her brother's body, erection and all, humming on his eager kisses.

After an unabashedly long and horny kiss, the siblings parted, lest they get too carried away by their boiling libidos. "Good night, sweetheart," Roman said.

"Good night, babe," Angelica said. "I love you."

"And I love you," Roman replied and kissed his sister for the final time that night, but surely and gratefully not the last time ever.

Angelica was on fire. Her skin was hot. Her breathing was sporadic. Her yearning sex radiated with liquid heat. As she lay in bed, she squeezed her hands between her thighs, biting her lip to keep herself from masturbating to her big brother. That would cross a line, she knew. Being turned on was one thing, but to touch herself was like saying she would have sex with her brother. That'd be too much like incest.

Angelica quit squeezing her hands between her thighs, knowing that she was sneakily stimulating her over-sensitive pussy when she pressed a hand against it. She took her hands from in between and replaced them with the large, boy-sized bear, cuddling up with it and trying to get her mind off her brother's bulging underwear. What had she done? Telling her brother it was okay that she made him hard!? As Angelica's body cooled off from its tempest of lustful longing, she drifted off to sleep contemplating the state of her relationship with her loving brother. Only one thing was for certain; she would not stop kissing him no matter what.