K-I-S-S-I-N-G

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An hour later Angelica was ready, refreshing herself to look as good as she had that morning. Since she had removed her tights when she got home, she instead wore a pair of knee-highs, showing off a bit of her snow white skin beneath the skirt's hemline. She knew she wouldn't feel insecure this time. She was with her brother. They said goodnight to their parents and then they were off.

It took Roman and Angelica an hour to find a restaurant that wasn't fully booked. Roman hadn't made any reservations and it was Friday night. But finally, they found a decent place. It had low, intimate lighting and seemed like a really nice place. There, they sat at their small booth and had dinner, chatting casually and simply enjoying each other's company.

As the night went, they slid progressively closer to one another until they were side by side, Roman finally putting an arm around his sister and Angelica leaning into his side.

Roman looked around the room, then smiled at Angelica. "What?" she asked, smiling back at him.

"I wanna kiss you," Roman said.

Angelica now looked around, her smile turning flat. "There are people. They'll see us."

"Nobody we know. They'll just think we're any other couple."

Angelica was still a bit unsure when Roman leaned in slowly, hungry eyes on his baby sister. Angelica's eyes nervously darted around the room. She leaned back slightly, but Roman's lips caught hers. She relaxed some, the warmth of her brother's kiss enveloping her in a cloak of safety. She exhaled through her nose and closed her eyes, enjoying the kiss as the electric warmth circled in her tummy.

They ended their first public kiss and stared at each other for a moment, smiling shyly. It gave Angelica a rush. Glancing around the room, she could see people, but they paid no attention to her and Roman. There were some who saw them kiss but then looked away, unconcerned. What if they knew? she thought to herself, enjoying a slight jolt of nervous energy. She was beginning to realize she kind of liked the danger.

Angelica and Roman stayed a long time, conversing, cuddling, and kissing often. With each kiss they grew bolder, their lips lingering longer and their hands growing curious - especially Roman's. His hand started on his sister's knee when they began their final kiss in the intimate restaurant. Progressively they swam up Angelica's leg, following the silkiness of her stocking until he met bare flesh. He went further, his fingers slowly creeping up the side of Angelica's thigh until they were hidden underneath her skirt.

Angelica panicked but kept kissing Roman until his fingers met her panties. At that point, she let out a soft moan and let her lips part for Roman's invading tongue. Angelica's fire was lit. She had been horny since they kissed at their front door and now it was being rekindled. Her own curiosity led her to inch her fingers closer and closer between her brother's legs, finally finding what she was looking for - his hardened cock.

Roman gasped but didn't stop kissing Angelica. He did stop, however, when the waitress returned to the table with the bill. Angelica felt so embarrassed and her cheeks were burning red. She had lost herself, forgetting there were other people in the world. She and Roman held hands as they exited the restaurant.

It was late when they returned home but they had beaten the curfew. Roman parked the car in the garage and turned toward Angelica who sat in the passenger seat. "I had a really good night. And, uh, I hope I didn't overstep any boundaries."

"You didn't," Angelica said. "I mean it's just kissing, right?" She knew it was more now. She just didn't want to give it up, so she downplayed the implications of their activities. Sliding your hand up my skirt? No biggie. Me rubbing up on your thing? Hey, it's what sisters do. Her thoughts were dripping with sarcasm, even as her sex dripped with arousal, saturating her panties.

Roman caressed Angelica's slightly blushing cheek. "I love you," he said and kissed her lips. There was no hesitance this time - Roman's tongue slithered past his sister's lips as if it belonged inside her mouth. And Angelica parted for him, letting his tongue massage hers, slick and wet and full of hungry passion. Leaning across the front seat of his dad's SUV, Roman's hand fell on his sister's right knee and, instead of feeling his way up her skirt, he pulled her onto his lap, separating her knees on either side of his hips.

They kissed fervently, unabashed to let the other know how much they loved, cherished, and desired one another. Sighs and moans were deep and low. Angelica pressed herself against Roman, grinding her hips into his lap. She could just barely feel his growth underneath her. Roman's hands caressed and squeezed her thighs, sliding up her skirt to touch her soft panties and then back down.

Angelica kept imagining Roman would pull her panties aside and...do what? She didn't know. The possibilities terrified her but excited her at least as much. The naughty word 'incest' constantly echoed in her mind, but along with the tinge of guilt and fear, it brought a shocking sense of excitement. And as much as she indulged in the incestuous aura (the kissing, the dreams, the touching, the teasing), she never thought Roman would take advantage of her. So when the heated moment tempered, it seemed natural rather than anticlimactic.

The sensual tongue kiss broke off into several smaller kisses to Angelica's soft, swollen lips. Roman took his hands from underneath his baby sister's skirt and wrapped his arms around her waist. Angelica settled herself, stopped grinding her hips, and held her brother's shoulders. "I love you, Roman," Angelica said, her words engorged with weighty passion.

"I so wish you weren't my sister right now," Roman said, half chuckling. There was an undertone of frustration in his voice.

"Oh yeah?" Angelica said giggling. "What would you do if I wasn't?"

"You don't want me to say. Trust me."

"I do want you to say," Angelica said.

Roman fixed his mouth to speak but the words seemed stuck. He shook his head. "I can't say it."

"Well, I feel the same way," Angelica said. "And we can't do that, but we can kiss." She then kissed her big brother and dismounted him. "We have to go in now. It's past our curfew."

They entered the dark house silently. Angelica went to her room and stripped down to her bra and panties. Her entire body sparkled with sexual energy. Her virgin pussy was hot and wet, soaking her new, satin panties with her essence. Her nipples were alert and sensitive, sending sensual signals up and down her spine whenever she moved. Her body hummed with an unreal sense of need from her fingertips to her toes.

Angelica visited the mirror once again, making faces of desperation at herself, biting her lower lip and teasing herself by caressing her body. Her mind was in a different zone, overcome by high desire. The skin of her chest, hips, and thighs felt hot to touch and sent tingles throughout her body to caress. She moaned softly as her hands traveled over her pale skin, groping her small breasts in their confines, slowly scanning downward to meet the wetness soaked into her black satin panties. She teased herself between the legs once, moaned and quivered, and then moved on to other parts of her body. Unable to resist the delicious feeling of touching herself where all the delightful sensations were concentrated, Angelica revisited her young sex with her hand, and stayed there, rubbing her private parts through the thin material. She sighed deeply and purposed in her heart to indulge her deep, tempting desires, rubbing her panties with more and more intentionality.

Angelica snatched her hand away when her bedroom door opened. Roman stepped in, wearing pants but no shirt, eyes roaming his sister's slender frame. She let him look, slightly nervous but loving the way it made her feel - not only proud but oh, so horny. "Came to kiss you good night," Roman said, looking into his sister's face now. He stepped forward and closed the door behind him. Angelica's nerves rang with a wave of anxiety which seemed to stimulate her excited state.

Roman placed his hands on Angelica's naked waist and kissed her lips softly. Apparently, to kiss his sister with tongue was the new normal. Angelica could have questioned the morality of it but she was caught up in the warm, electric sensations it brought. She instead indulged, kissing her brother sloppily with her body writhing against his, expressing her deep lust with every lash of her tongue against his.

Roman's hand found its way around to Angelica's tight little butt and squeezed it hard. "Mmm," Angelica moaned and lifted her leg beside Roman's hip. Angelica yelped when her brother lifted her up by both ass cheeks, but then wrapped her legs around him. His body was so hard and hot!

Roman walked her back to the bed, kissing her in a frenzy. He poured his little sister onto her bed and followed on top of her. We're not gonna have sex! Angelica thought. We can't! Even still, her legs spread apart like a flower blooming in the springtime, and her brother came down between.

"We can't!" Angelica panted against her brother's lips. Her body said something completely different though, hips arching upward and stimulating her clitoris against her brother's crotch.

"We're just kissing," Roman said.

"Mhm," Angelica agreed, willing to raise no more resistance.

"You're so beautiful, Angelica."

"Oh, Roman!"

The siblings kissed like lovers, except their clothes stayed on. They still drove each other to heights of desire they'd never experienced before. When they were done, Roman staggered to the door, his manhood protruding in his pants. Angelica was shaking with urgent need as she followed him, kissing her brother one last time past the threshold and halfway into the hallway. Slick, siblings' tongues were quickly exchanged right in the line of sight of their parents' bedroom door just down the hall.

"Good night, baby girl," Roman said. "I love you."

"I love you too, babe," Angelica said. "Sweet dreams."

They savored one last kiss and then Angelica closed her door. She smiled and bit her lip. Hard. Potent sexual energy radiated through her young body, nigh unbearable. She removed her bra, twitching slightly when her nipples were grazed. She was tempted to tweak her oversensitive nubs but donned a tiny, cropped tee instead, half hoping to cool herself. But that didn't stop her. She lay still in bed for less than a minute before she snuck her hand underneath her top and played with her tight nipples.

Angelica sharply sucked in air when she pinched one of her budded, pink nipples. She knew she should stop, but instead, she lifted her tight t-shirt just above her breasts and began to toy with both nipples. The sensations could have made her cry, and she did whine softly with tears forming in her eyes from extreme want. Her hot flesh begged her for release. Ached with intense desire. Her poor body had been teased for weeks with no fulfillment.

Angelica resisted her urges as best she could. She couldn't masturbate. That was something perverted boys did, not shy girls. No, I can't, she pleaded as one hand fell between her legs, feeling herself over her panties. The gusset was slick with her copious juices. She moaned, snapping her thighs shut and squeezing her hand in between. She had to pry her hand away.

Hands now safely off her aching sex, Angelica whined low and grabbed her large, white bear, Romeo. She placed him between her legs and clutched him for dear life, hoping sleep would come soon and relieve her temptation. She sighed and adjusted her body for comfort, and was slightly stimulated by Romeo's fur rubbing her still exposed nipples and his presence between her legs.

Angelica adjusted her body again, then hummed at the nice sensation. She moved once more, rubbing her small breasts against the teddy bear. And then she started to slowly rock her hips back and forth into him. What am I doing? Angelica thought as she humped Romeo in a tentative rhythm, cooing softly every time she was stimulated. She kissed the bear's plastic nose. "Mmm Leo," she said, trying to divert her thoughts away from Roman. If she was going to lewdly pleasure herself on a stuffed animal, at least she'd think of someone other than her big brother.

Angelica kissed the bear again, trying to imagine kissing Leo. But when it came to kissing, all she knew was Roman's lips and tongue, so it took no time for Leo to become Roman in her mind. And she didn't stop moving her hips against Romeo.

Unable and unwilling to stop herself, Angelica thought of her brother's kisses, humping softly and sighing. She rolled over on top of Romeo with her legs spread, pressed her crotch down against him, and humped him steadily. She groaned. To think of Roman's kisses as she did it was naughty but felt so, so good. The shame of pleasuring herself at night like a horny pervert - well, that felt good too. It was as if the more she tried to resist, the better it promised to feel if she stopped fighting it. And so finally, Angelica completely gave in, allowing her body to succumb to desire and do what felt natural.

"Oh, Roman," Angelica whispered tentatively, humping her bear. "Yes, yes." Her hips waved against the teddy bear as she imagined her brother underneath her, playing with her small breasts. She lay flat so the soft fur could excite her hard nipples as she stimulated her center on her large, cuddly toy. "Oh," she whispered, "yes big brother! Do it to me! Oh!" Her salacious words made her blush but turned her on more.

She sat up a little, concentrating her oscillations on stimulating her clitoris as she rode Romeo. "Mmm, mmm, yes, yes!" Her system was swelling with every wave of pleasure, taking over her thoughts. She pinched one nipple hard as she steadied herself with the other hand. Angelica imagined Roman and herself in the lewdest of situations - Roman sliding his hand up her t-shirt to fondle her breasts, Roman slipping her panties down her skinny legs in a bathroom stall at school and kissing her secret treasure, Roman's penis sliding inside her! "Oh, yes, yes, oh yes!"

Angelica snuck a hand inside her panties. She couldn't believe how wet everything was down there! She moaned as she slid a finger over her swollen clitoris. "Ah!" she winced at the explosive sensation and began to lightly circle her sensitive little mote. "Oh God," she sighed with shaky lips. "It feels so good. So, so good!"

She had discovered something precious. Something she always knew was there but had never experienced. Now that she was tasting the deliciousness of true masturbation for the first time, she knew she was missing out. This wasn't an activity for perverted boys, but a delicious treat for sweet girls too.

Angelica hastily took off her panties, tossing them on her dresser. Now bare from her perky little titties down, she straddled Romeo again, striding to give herself the pleasure she so badly craved and decidedly deserved. "Mmm, mmm," she murmured as she strummed her clit, her young body sparkling sweetly at every slight touch. Keeping her fingers between her thighs, Angelica bucked against her makeshift brother and lover, thinking of him the whole time - his body, his smell, his kisses.

Angelica's body climbed to heights of pleasure she had never even known were possible. Sure she had touched herself a little bit on occasion, but never like this - never with such vigor, or purpose, or lust! Curiosity was the driving force then, but now her mission was to gobble down as much pleasure as her young body would take. As she opened herself to the flood of decadent sensations, she hit a threshold and her body exploded in a storm of otherworldly pleasure, radiating from the crown of her femininity to the very tips of her fingers and toes. Truly euphoric was her first climax, throbbing and ebbing and flowing all over.

She began spasming, trying to keep her quick and steady rhythm on Romeo but her body wouldn't cooperate. She collapsed on top of her teddy bear, still working her hips and diddling herself with rapid fingers. "Mmmmmm," she hummed and smiled as her powerful orgasm washed through her. She calmly played as her pleasure receded, then eventually stopped, her body somewhat sated but still humming low.

Angelica slid her top down over her still sensitive breasts, pulled the covers up over her and Romeo, cuddling him, and fell fast asleep.

For the next couple of weeks or so, Angelica tried to fight her urge to masturbate again. But as time went on, she was less and less able to evoke the same emotions of shame that once kept her chaste. The immense pleasure and release of pent-up sexual energy seemed to wash those feelings out little by little. She was still a bit conflicted about pleasuring herself to visions of Roman, but not enough to keep her hands from falling into her panties from time to time - especially after a sensuous goodnight kiss.

And the siblings continued to kiss frequently. With tongue. Every day after school, they'd kiss before entering their home. They'd sneakily kiss at home too. When their parents were home, Roman and Angelica would find a remote corner or empty room, and they'd have a covert smooch. Whenever their parents weren't home, the two would make out long and passionate, Angelica sitting in her brother's lap or Roman pinning his sister down into the couch cushions. Angelica found it hardest to resist masturbation on those nights.

Every morning, Roman would wake Angelica up with a kiss, pulling the covers away to see her slender body in nothing but a thin little wisp of a top and a pair of flimsy panties. She was sure her nipples strained visibly in her top but she didn't mind. She loved how her brother looked at her body, and she loved seeing his penis swell in his underwear at the sight of her barely clad anatomy. It made her feel proud of her body, and it turned her on too.

One day, hungering for her brother's kiss, Angelica texted him at school during lunch, telling him to meet her in a secluded corner of the school building. She couldn't wait another 3 hours to enjoy his kisses and whisked him away to an empty back stairwell where she nervously initiated a kiss. One innocent peck, then they looked around, listening for footsteps, and another kiss, longer and fuller. In a minute, they were making out as if they were home alone, their tongues twining and massaging slick against the other's. Roman pressed his sister against the wall and groped her young, angel-soft body everywhere except her breasts and between her legs, though he was close enough to make Angelica suspect he wanted to. Apparently, there was still a line he wasn't willing to cross, and it filled Angelica with trepidation, tension, and excitement to think he might.

Kissing during lunch became part of their ritual, scouring the school for more secret locations where Angelica could straddle Roman and kiss him. On one occasion they found such a place, an open and empty Biology lab. Angelica straddled her brother atop a table, fanning her tartan skirt aside. She felt both vulnerable and safe when her brother's manhood rose in his pants to press against her pantie-clad cherry as they kissed. As soon as Angelica began to instinctively move her hips against her brother's strong erection, she heard the door open and quickly hopped off the table. Half a second later, Mr. Mallory walked in and glared at them.

Any other couple of students would have been suspected of sneaking off to make out and interrogated about it, but the fact that they were siblings put them above suspicion, and the teacher lightly reprimanded them for sneaking into his classroom and sent them away. Angelica's flushed skin, engorged lips and I-just-got-caught look didn't even make the poor man suspicious. After that incident, Angelica and Roman decided to keep using the empty back stairwell, which was all but abandoned and would give them time to split in different directions if they heard someone coming.

1...34567...21