K-I-S-S-I-N-G

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sometimes, Angelica would ask Roman to apply more sunscreen to her body. He'd oblige, of course, even sitting right next to their parents who may have raised an eyebrow but wouldn't object. Roman would take his time, massaging his sister more than applying the lotion, touching her in almost inappropriate places - underneath, on top, and in between her breasts, up into her inner thighs. He'd slide his hands inside her swimming panties to get a quick feel of her perky little naked butt. His mom glared at him once when he did that, but he held a straight face and nonchalantly finished coating the rest of Angelica in the protective cream. Angelica's heart raced as she felt the warmth spread in her core.

As days passed Angelica grew more audacious, having slept topless again (finding it quite comfy.) In the morning, when Roman uncovered her resting body, she was undressed, wearing only a pair of panties, Tiffany blue with red rose patterns. And this time, she forced her timid hands to stay by her sides, allowing her big brother to see her little breasts and her taut, strawberry pink nipples.

Roman stood speechless, staring at his sister's naked skin, immaculate but for the clouds of scarlet in places that indicated her vulnerable and abashed state. Angelica demurely nipped her finger to avert the impulse to cover her nudity. The awe in Roman's countenance transitioned to adoration. "You are so beautiful," he said, lowering himself to her with a knee between her legs and a hand on her side. Roman, after reverently watching his sister for a while, caressing her soft skin, kissed her, leading with greedy tongue.

Breaths quickening between swiveling lips and swirling tongues, heart pulsing faster in her chest, Angelica indulged deeply in her brother's kisses. She felt so exposed, so nervous and shaky, knowing she crossed over into forbidden territory by exposing herself to her own brother. But she couldn't hate the perilous feeling, as it accompanied such titillating desire. Her body was luminous with nervy, erotic energy, and she almost yelped when her brother's hand slid fluidly up over her exposed breast, brushing her ripe nipple and sending a jolt all throughout her system.

Angelica twitched at the touch, arching into the caress. She welcomed her brother's fondling, placing her hand on top of his and urging him to squeeze her breast hard. The feel was absolutely electric, overwhelming her senses and making her quake with need. She wanted to masturbate, but she wanted her brother's presence more and was not yet willing to surrender all semblance of modesty.

Though her young body hummed with the liveliness of carnal affection, Angelica was able to rein herself in, stopping her older brother's hand when it reached between her legs. She gasped at the slight rub of her pubic mound but immediately peeled away his wandering hand before he reached her true center. She couldn't bear the shame of her brother finding her secret treasure so hot and wet but was all the more thrilled at the unabashed attempt.

"I'm so sorry," Roman breathed, rising. "I just got carried away. I'm sorry."

Angelica sat up too, panting. Her pulse was surging in her ears. She couldn't believe where things had almost gone. And so fast! This time, her fear and diffidence overrode her desires. "You...can't touch me there," she said softly. "We're only supposed to be kissing." What they had been doing - what Angelica had allowed him to do, she knew, was much more than mere kissing, but being petrified of crossing more lines, she defaulted to her innocent persona, even if it was mostly pretense.

"I know, I know. I don't know what I was thinking, Angelica. You're just so pretty and we were kissing and I love you so much.... I just wanted to show you."

"I know you love me and I love you too. But you can't do that to me. You know that right?"

"What do you mean, 'do that'?" Roman asked, sounding defensive.

Unfortunately, Angelica didn't pick up on the change in tone. "You know. Trying to take advantage of me."

"Take advantage of you? How am I taking advantage of you?"

Angelica scoffed, feeling offended that her brother was pretending not to be attracted to her. "How not? When you kiss me, you rub yourself against me. You're always touching on me, and even more when I'm asleep. You bought me panties!" Angelica was halfway giggling, the idea of her brother's innocence being absurd. He was at least as guilty as she was.

"Well," Roman said, his words sweating sarcasm, "I'm so sorry for showing you affection. I'm sorry for getting you gifts and I'm sorry for being a predator. I couldn't tell I was one, y'know, since you seemed to like it so much."

"Roman-" Angelica started to plead but was cut off.

"'Taking advantage?' Ha! I can't believe you would say that to me!"

"Roman, I didn't mean-" She began and was cut short again.

"Like I'm some kind of pervert, when you're the one who's always prancing around in your panties and you're the one constantly playing with yourself!"

Angelica gasped, speechless and completely humiliated. She stared at Roman like a stranger - like an angry, unfamiliar boy wearing her loving brother's skin. He was visibly furious. "Oh, Roman," she sighed, reaching out for his hand, but he snatched it away from her tiny grasp and stormed out of her room.

What in the world just happened?

It all happened so fast. Angelica and Roman never argued. They had been completely in sync as far back as she could remember. She played the argument back in her head over and over again, reviewing her poor choice of words. Taking advantage. She wished she hadn't said it. She wished her brother gave her the opportunity to explain what she meant. It was only a tongue-in-cheek way of getting her brother to admit he had a crush on her as she had on him. I love him so much, she thought, missing her brother already.

That day's family time was full of awkward silences between stone-faced siblings, uneaten food, some scarce conversation between parents and children, and countless hours completely devoid of incestuous kissing. Angelica wanted to apologize but Roman never left his mom's vicinity. She even took a walk along the shore, gesturing for her brother to follow but he never did. When she returned to where they'd set up beach chairs, Roman was gone and so was their mother. Angelica sat in the chair next to her father.

"You two sure aren't seeing eye to eye today," Mr. Day said.

"Yeah," Angelica sighed. "I said something stupid and now he hates me."

"Hates you?" Mr. Day scoffed. "That boy adores you. He worships the sand between your toes."

"Yeah, most days, Angelica said dejectedly. "Today, he hates me,"

"Hmph," Mr. Day hummed thoughtfully. "I have never seen you two at odds like this before." Angelica glanced at her father with an I-told-you-so look. "Y'know," dad continued after thinking for a few moments, "you two have a really peculiar relationship. Most siblings hate each other, and I mean like all the time, especially at your age. Some can stand each other well enough. And then others really like one another. But you two...." He smiled proudly, "you two have something rare. You really love each other."

"Not today," Angelica murmured under her breath.

"See, you say that, but I say, 'especially today!' You two are so deep in each other's hearts that the things you say have a much stronger impact. You said something stupid, right?" Angelica nodded. "And he got pissed off and said something stupid in return, right?" She nodded again. "And now you're both hurt because you're so close to each other's heart. When you love someone the way you love Roman, everything is amplified. I see the way you light up when he does or says something nice to you. So, I'm sure if he said or did something less than nice, it'd dim you just as much, or maybe more because you don't expect it. Am I making sense?"

"Yes," Angelica admitted reluctantly, trying to hold on to her anger. Her dad was making sense. Too much sense, actually. He compared their supposed hatred on that day to spats and quarrels he had had with their mother. He made it sound as if his son and daughter were in a relationship. Angelica gazed into her father's eyes, trying to discern whether he knew they were in love. No, not in love, she corrected herself. We're just close, affectionate...intimate.

The rest of the day, Angelica examined her emotions, trying to determine whether the aching void she felt was due to her having true feelings for her brother. She contemplated her father's words, trying to decipher what he knew. Their parents knew they were close - close enough to share one recliner, close enough for Roman to purchase her panties. But did dad know they were close enough to French kiss? Did mom know they were so affectionate that her daughter felt comforted by the feel of her brother's rigid manhood on her body, reaching for her through clothes? Could their parents possibly perceive their two children were so intimate that their daughter would touch herself at night to visions of her big brother? How could they? Or how couldn't they?

Angelica couldn't figure it out, but what she did know was that her heart longed for her brother's presence. His scent, his charm, his compliments, his grace, his kiss, and his deep love. However deep it went, whether he knew her only as a dearly adored sister, or as his paramour and the love of his life, (improbable though it was) she needed it.

At night, Angelica didn't await her goodnight kiss but knocked on her brother's room door. He took a minute to open up, and when he did he simply let her in and walked back into the room, sitting on the edge of the bed, looking away from her. She stared momentarily before speaking, startled by his coldness. "Hi," she said, feeling so small and shy. She'd never felt so timid around her brother and it hurt her heart to have his presence feel like anything other than a safe haven and a home.

"Hi," he said back, expressionless.

"I wanted to apologize for what I said," Angelica started. "I wasn't calling you a pervert or anything. I was just saying that...that-"

"That I'm taking advantage of you."

"No! That's not what I meant. I know that's what I said but I meant it like...because we...you...I-"

"Tell me this. If you felt that way all this time, why didn't you just tell me to stop? I would have never, ever did any of that stuff if I thought I was taking advantage of you. When you said it was okay to kiss you, I thought all the other stuff came with it. I didn't know that for you it was just...platonic." Roman shrugged. "I'm sorry."

"Platonic?" Angelica said, sounding surprised. Earlier that day she had been contemplating whether she was in love with him. "Roman-" she began evenly but was cut off again.

"All my life I've tried to be the best big brother. It's all I wanted to be for you. It's just that...when we started kissing, my feelings got the best of me and I wanted more and more. I thought you wanted it too. I'm sorry! I know you think I'm just a pervert but I really love you! You know that, right? You have to know I really love you!" Desperation was evident in his voice and his face and his mannerisms.

He's not mad that I called him a pervert, Angelica thought, he's hurt because he thinks he is one! The realization hit her hard. "Roman-" she began.

"Angelica, I-"

"Roman, shut up!" Angelica yelled, silencing her older brother. He looked at her then. "You are not a pervert. I never thought you were. You are thee best brother ever. My whole life you have taken care of me. You believe in me when I don't. You make me feel good and you always put me before yourself. So I know you wouldn't take advantage of me."

"You do?" Roman asked, softening.

Angelica smiled and nodded. "Of course. It's just that...oh, this is embarrassing." She blushed at her impending admission. "It just.... It kind of turns me on to think of it like that. Like I'm this really innocent girl and you're taking advantage of me by kissing me and stripping me and groping me. It's like a fantasy." She nipped her lip a little. "That's why I said that - because I fantasize about you taking advantage of me." It was a heavy admission, making her sweat and pant and panic a little.

"But, what about...when you're asleep? I- I- I touched you.... A few times...." He sounded pitifully guilty.

"Why do you do it?" Angelica asked, curious. Roman hesitated. "You can tell me," she assured him. "It's okay. I just wanna know."

"I don't know.... Just kissing you and seeing you in your panties, sleeping so peacefully. You just look so cute. So sexy. And sometimes, I can't help myself. I didn't think you would ever let me really touch you, so...." He took a deep breath. "So I stole a feel. But I promise I never touched you between your legs! I would never do that. But I'm sorry for what I did do." He lowered his head guiltily. "See? I am a pervert."

"It's okay," Angelica said, stepping forward to comfort her brother, gently caressing his head, allowing him to rest it against her tummy. "I liked it. I felt you in my dreams." Roman put his arms around her back from his seated position on the edge of his bed. He inhaled deeply, taking in his sister's clean, bodily scent. She was wearing her white, two piece swimsuit and a little blue dress as a cover. Roman's hands were suspiciously cautious. Angelica had grown used to being caressed all over her hips and thighs and ass, and she'd recently enjoyed his hands kneading her little breasts, but tonight, Roman's guilt made him careful.

Angelica leaned down and kissed his forehead, lifting his chin. She then planted a kiss on his lips. Soft, modest, and sweet, back to the purity and innocence with which they began. "I love you, babe," Angelica said. "No matter what you do."

"I love you too, little girl," Roman said and hugged her tightly around her thighs. "Do you forgive me?"

"No. You didn't do anything wrong, so I can't forgive you." Angelica kissed her brother again, then smiled. "But I might not forgive you if you ever go so long without kissing me."

Roman smiled at that. "It'll never happen again." They kissed again, longer, less modest, suckling each other's soft, moist lips.

"And if you ever go a day without touching on me, I might fight you," Angelica said cheekily, setting her knees on either side of her brother's lap. She arched herself forward, pressing her meager breasts into her brother's face. His lips brushed the skin exposed over her dress, and he hugged her tight right beneath her butt.

"Angelica," he sighed, looking up into his sister's large, loving eyes, "I'm so attracted to you. And I'm scared."

"Me too," Angelica said, dropping fully into Roman's lap. "But not of you being some pervert."

"Aren't I already? What kind of brother does this with his sister?" He looked down, indicating her position atop his lap and his hands on her thighs.

"The good kind," Angelica said.

"What if there's a reason most brothers and sisters don't do this kind of stuff? What if it's really bad?"

"It's not. We're not doing anything wrong. It's not like it's incest." Oh, God, that word, Angelica thought ruefully. Now he's gonna think I'm the pervert.

"I know it's not incest," Roman said. "And it feels good and everything, but what if we go too far?"

"We won't," Angelica said.

"What if I go too far? What if I just can't help myself?"

"Then I'll stop you," Angelica said with more confidence than she felt. She tried to imagine Roman reaching for her pantie-shrouded treasure again, and stopping him. Even the mental vignette made her feel warm and tingly in her core. But she went on. "We'll draw the line here and we'll be safe. No new territory."

Roman seemed satisfied with Angelica's assurances and cracked a smile. "No new territory," he repeated. "I can live with that." He kissed her, introducing his tongue for the first time that day. As they kissed, Roman slid his hands up Angelica's dress, caressing his way up her thighs around to her bottom and squeezing. "Yeah, I think we'll be just fine," he chuckled against his sister's soft lips.

"Yes, you can," Angelica moaned. She enjoyed the kisses freely, feeling justified and freshly innocent, having made up with her brother and also having established some boundaries. She felt safer kissing him, even though his hands were underneath her dress, roaming all over her tingly skin. He'd done it before, so they were well within the safety zone.

Even when Roman finally lifted Angelica's dress up over her head and tossed it away, she felt clean and decent enough to return the favor, lifting her brother's shirt off his chest to treat her palms to his sexy, masculine upper body. She had done it before, and so, according to their verbal contract, it was a part of the vast playground of legal familial foreplay. Roman's hand rounded his sister's back. He pulled a string, and Angelica's white bikini top fell softly in her lap. She gasped at the sudden feel of cool air on her budded nipples, a ripple surging through her body from her jumpy heart down into the forbidden place inside her bathing panties.

Roman reclined on the bed, gently pulling Angelica along to lie on top of him. His hands fell to his sister's ass, coddling and kneading her doughy flesh until her bikini bottoms were crammed between her cheeks. "You really like my butt," Angelica snickered between soulful kisses.

"I love everything," Roman breathed. He then switched his position, turning his sister over and coming on top of her. Angelica spread for her brother with her knees up, inviting Roman to press his clothed arousal against her scarcely-covered pussy. Feeling both thrilled and liberated, Angelica feverishly and passionately made out with her brother, making her so horny she thought about touching herself, or better, letting Roman touch her. The mental image of Roman sliding his hand down inside her water panties caused desire to pulse powerfully throughout her entire body. It was almost unbearable, and for a moment she thought Roman might have to be the one to stop her from crossing the freshly reestablished red line.

But alas, Angelica took hold of herself and simply clamped her arms and legs around her brother, breaking their kiss to cuddle beneath him. The feeling grew more endearing than sexy, Angelica clinging to Roman, feeling frail and needy. "I love you, Roman," she whispered directly into her big brother's ear, tickling him a little with her warm breath.

"I love you more," Roman sighed, then kissed Angelica's cheek. He rolled aside and lay next to her, letting his palm rest between her bare breasts, feeling her chest rise and fall, feeling her heart pulse with life.

"I wanna sleep with you tonight," Angelica intimated.

"You read my mind," Roman said, caressing his sister's breasts ever so softly with a few lazy fingertips. "You wanna shower before bed?"

Angelica sighed, "no, I just want to cuddle with you. I can shower in the morning."

"You sure?" he asked, comically sniffing her armpit. She smelled of something sweet and tropical, but also sweaty, as the day was particularly warm and humid.

"You're saying I stink?" Angelica giggled, turning her back against her brother to snuggle against him.

"No," he said, holding her tightly, burying his nose in her neck and taking a deep whiff of her mixed scents. "I love the way you smell," he moaned, then tongue kissed her skin. "And the way you taste."

Angelica smiled blissfully and sank deeper into her brother's lovely embrace. She felt his sturdy manhood pressing up against her bottom and sighed contentedly. She hugged Roman's hand into her breasts for him to tenderly touch with his light fingers until they both drifted off to a tranquil sleep.

1...56789...21