K**napped for Pleasure

Story Info
She asks her friend to help her experience her fantasy.
7.8k words
4.45
7.2k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

K**napped For Pleasure By PurpleMistress and RocketMan This story is a collaboration with one of my favorite authors 10 years ago.

How much longer? Keisha thought as she lay on her back, legs spread, while she stared at the ceiling. Her current lover was pounding her pussy fast and furious and she was getting bored. The bastard didn't even realize that she was just laying there prone without even helping him to reach an orgasm. He held onto her tight as he continued his endless thrusting deep into her pussy, the sweat running down his face. She just wanted it over so she could go to sleep. All he was doing was giving her a sore cunt and a wish to be somewhere else.....anywhere but under this prick.

What was it with the men she was dating lately? Since her break-up with Chad over six months ago, all she was attracting were men with fast orgasms and little dicks. None of them even interested in pleasuring her first. She was beginning to think that the only good dick left was gay or dead. It seems her ex-boyfriend put some limp and boring dick curse on her. At least this prick fucking her tonight licked her pussy for a count of twenty. Yes, she counted the strokes of his tongue on her clit and then he placed himself between her legs and just entered her deep and hard. Don't get me wrong, she likes it that way, but damn can't she even get wet first!!

She was lost in her own thoughts when she felt him stiffen and push into her hole, really hard and she felt his cock squirt in spurts. "Thank Goodness", she sighed. He kissed her on the neck and breathing hard said, "Hmmmmmmmm Baby, that was fantastic, I hope it was just as good for you". She wanted to laugh at him but instead said. "Sure". He pulled out of her, rolled over and fell into a deep sleep. Keisha immediately opened her legs and played with her leaking, cum filled pussy, using his seed as a lubricate, she got herself off as she stroked her clit. Having a quick and deep orgasm she gently patted her pussy and smiled. "That's better.", she thought as she rolled over and went to sleep.

The next morning, once she got rid of her overnight guest, she hopped into the shower to remove all traces of his touch and semen from her body. She just wanted to forget how lousy last night was. She definitely made a notation to never see him again and just make an excuse that it was too soon for her to be dating again. She couldn't bring herself to tell him the truth that he was a lousy fuck.

After her shower she toweled off and her cell phone started ringing, it was her good friend Andrew. She and Andrew grew up together in the same neighborhood and even went to the same college together. She trusted him completely and could tell him anything. They never had a sexual relationship together although it had crossed her mind once or twice but she didn't want to change the cool relationship they had. Sometimes sex complicates things and she enjoyed Andrew just like they were.

He was definitely a male friend that she could tell anything to, even her obsession with white men. Andrew being white himself would school her on how to treat them and always told her that there were many men like him who adored black women and found them hot. All Keisha dated were these hot, sexy men and she found herself getting hot and wet as she looked at the different hotties when she rode the subways or drove around in town. She was always flirty and smiled a sexy smile whenever one showed just a hint of interest. Hell, she had even dated some from the internet and the sex was always hot.

"What's up, girlfriend?" Keisha had to smile, she loved that Andrew tried to sound black sometimes and use slang with her. She found it cute. "Nothing much Andy, what's up?" she laughed back at him. "Let's do lunch today, we haven't done anything fun for over a week, plus I want to hear about the hot date you had last night". "Andrew, the only thing hot I've had is my shower just now, but yes, I can meet you at say one o'clock at our favorite place?" She heard Andrew laugh and they confirmed their lunch get together for later. Keisha dressed and started her day, looking forward to her lunch with Andrew.

Andrew was on time as usual and pouring some wine out of a carafe sitting at their table. He was flirting with the waitress, a very attractive, black woman and he rose and smiled as he saw Keisha approaching the table. The waitress excused herself and left the menus promising to return in a few minutes.

"Hey there, Baby Girl!" Andrew cooed playfully as he softly touched her arm and kissed Keisha on the cheek. "You just can't behave can you?" Keisha laughed as she motioned towards the waitress. "Hey, black women are hot, what can I tell you. Look at that sweet ass. I could ride her for hours!" Andrew dated women of all races but he was determined to have his first black piece of ass one day. He couldn't find too many black women allowing him the opportunity to fuck them, but he was on a continuous mission. Keisha never knew what the problem was that he couldn't find a black woman to bed. He was white, sexy and extremely hot. She loved his green eyes and sandy blond hair and could get lost in his strong, sexy voice. And, of course, she always wondered what equipment he stored in those shorts, but they were friends and they had to keep it that way. Or, did they?

They sat and talked about the week's events in their lives and waited for the waitress to return. Once she did, Andrew was flirting away as he ordered his cheeseburger and Keisha opted for some Sushi. He licked his lips when the waitress walked away as he stared at her ass. "Boy, I'd like to lick her all over! She looks delicious!" he leered. She called him nasty and they both laughed. "So how was your date last night?" Andrew asked. She knew this question was coming and she dreaded it. "It sucked, and not in a good way" she quickly replied.

"How was the sex?" Andrew always liked hearing about the deep details of her horny dates, but she had to disappoint him with this one and bore him to death. "Andrew, this jerk licked me a few times, jumped on, stuck it in and got off in less than five minutes...amazing!!" she continued. "I need more than I am getting, lately. I need someone to help me fulfill my deepest, darkest fantasy. To be fucked and sucked until I pass out and then taken, anyway he pleases." Andrew's eyebrows lifted in interest and he was anxious to hear more.

"Well, what is your deepest, darkest fantasy, Keisha?" She looked up at Andrew though her wine glass and knew she could trust him with her nasty thoughts of being used by a stranger. "Well, I've been having this incredibly nasty fantasy of being k**napped by a guy I don't know or may not know. Someone with a hood on to disguise his features so I can't see who he is, or recognize him. He'd take me to a strange place, sort of out of my comfort zone." She stopped to get Andrew's expression and he just said, "Go on". "I'd loved to be made to cum over and over again. Made a complete slut for this man, a total submissive for his sexual use anyway he desires. My saying "no" would bring immediate 'punishment' and more orgasms. And most of all, he must be white."

Andrew sat back in his chair as he listened and finally spoke. "Well, you're not asking much, for the right person". Of course he was right, but finding the right person was the chore. Not every man Keisha was meeting lately allowed her to explore her deep sexual side and completely let go. She wanted hot, nasty, rough sex and she needed it so bad. She was tired of making herself cum. She wanted it to be forced out of her in the wildest ways possible. Keisha's pussy was starting to leak just talking about this and she looked deeper into Andrew's eyes for signs of encouragement.

His answer was clear as he moved his hand on her thigh and slowly rubbed it up and down, eventually landing on the side of her ass and squeezed. "Keisha, we have been friends for a very long time and nobody knows you better than I do. Let me help in your erotic fantasy". Andrew had this smile she adored and she could see he was eager to make her sexual wishes come true. "OK", Keisha agreed as she placed her hand over Andrew's as he continued rubbing her ass. She noted how gentle he was and how wet her pussy was getting from his touch. She went over the details with Andrew and knew she had to end their sex talk and the touching before Andrew could smell her leaking pussy like she could. Then, she realized he must have, when he leaned over and kissed her neck, whispering that she'd love it.

"I'll arrange everything for your hot night and will call you tomorrow. What are you doing Friday night?" She could see the excitement in Andrew's sexy eyes as she told him, "nothing". "Good, then we'll let this be a weekend of fucking and sucking. I know the perfect person for your sexual fantasy. You'll be crawling by Monday". Andrew snickered from that comment and they ended lunch. Keisha headed straight home to attend to her very horny cunt in private. She was getting excited thinking about tomorrow night and she had a feeling it would be a night or should she say a weekend she would never forget.

Once home, Keisha was barely out of her jacket as she went to her bedroom, picked out her new finger vibrator and got naked on her bed, spreading her legs wide, as she brought a nipple to her mouth to suck and arouse. Using both hands to manipulate her hard nipples, Keisha pulled at them, causing her back to arch from the intense pleasure. Running her hands over her body she caressed herself from her stomach to her hot pussy as she rubbed her naked outer pussy lips. It felt good and she pulled them slowly exposing her very wet clit. Keisha's pussy was full of cream as it seeped out of her hole and onto the sheets. She spread her very open pussy with one hand as the other reached for her finger vibrator. She placed it over her clit and turned it on high. Keisha thought about her mystery lover and the exciting weekend ahead. She played with her pussy faster and faster.

Thinking about a masked, mysterious cock penetrating her was too much to handle as she got the feeling of her body stiffening and her toes curled. She released a load of hot cum on her hand and her new vibrating friend. As Keisha's breathing went back to normal she fell into an instant sleep. She slept well that night as she smiled and thought about her lunch with Andrew earlier and the very hot night he was planning with a complete stranger. Keisha had the feeling that she would need the rest, so she got plenty of it as she anticipated Andrew's call the next day.

Andrew was so excited after leaving Keisha that he could hardly contain himself. As soon as he got in his car he unzipped his pants and whipped out his massive, hard white cock. He slowly and gently caressed it as his mind raced with a million thoughts about what he wanted to do with Keisha! The thought of finally tasting the pleasures for which he had so long lusted was more than he could bear. He suddenly lost control and shot cum everywhere! He had to laugh when he saw cum dripping from the ceiling! He mopped up the mess as best he could with a handful of tissues, grinning the whole time as he thought of the coming or, better yet, cumming weekend!

Andrew had lusted after and fantasized about Keisha ever since the first day he met her. The reason he never had settled down with anyone is that none of the women he has ever met could equal her in all the things that are important to him.

Andrew decided that he was going to do everything in his power to make her every sexual fantasy come true this weekend. His goal was to make her cum so many times that neither of them have any idea how many she has had!

A couple of days later it is Friday night and Andrew is standing outside Keisha's apartment door, about to ring the bell. He is wearing a close fitting black hood under a Darth Vader mask that will change his voice. He is also wearing a long black cape that sweeps the floor and a pair of black combat boots. Under the cape he is totally naked and sporting a massive erection.

Andrew is carrying another cape, a pair of sandals and a blindfold.

As Andrew stands there he mentally checks off a whole list of things, making sure he has not overlooked anything for the weekends erotic pleasures! He is wearing colored contacts, his hair is dyed jet black, he has several fake tattoos that he has been assured will not come off for at least two weeks.

"Who is it?", Keisha asks as she opens the door a couple of inches and peeks out. Andrew pushes the door and bulldozes his way inside shoving her aside.

Keisha lets out a scream, as if frightened, and demands, "Who are you, and what do you want?" "Shut up! I am the ghost of sexual pleasure, come to make you cum!", Andrew says in the strange Darth Vader voice through the mask. "I'm going to scream bloody murder and call 911!", Keisha threatens. "You do that and you can forget about the weekend of endless orgasms that I am here to give you! Now, Shut up and get naked! NOW!", Andrew rasps.

As he ends his little speech, he throws open his cloak and reveals his own nakedness and arousal!

Keisha takes one look at his massive cock and her pussy starts to leak. She strips completely without hesitation. Her gaze is locked on his beautiful erection the entire time.

Once naked, Keisha steps forward, only to be halted by a stern command from Andrew, "Get rid of the jewelry. All of it!" "Now, that's what I'm talking about!", Andrew rasps as he admires Keisha's luscious, naked body. "Turn around! Slowly!"

Andrew can hardly keep from drooling at the luscious beauty standing before him in all her naked glory! She is even more beautiful than he had ever imagined even in his most lustful fantasies!

Keisha is of average height, about 5 feet, 6 inches tall. She has shoulder length, straight, black hair. Her dark brown, almond shaped eyes are deep pools of sexual lust. Her full and sensuous lips, that were just made for sucking cock, part to reveal flawless pearly white teeth. Her flawless, light, milk chocolate colored skin is glowing with youthful health. She has large, voluptuous, breasts. The kind that you just want to bury your face in and stay there all day! They have huge, dark areolas and short, perky nipples. She has a slim waist, full, baby-birthing hips and a perfect, pear-shaped ass that is just begging to be used. Keisha's long, elegant legs meet at the point that is of most interest to Andrew. Her totally hairless cunt has dark, outer lips. The inner lips are small and don't swell much even when aroused. Her hot, pink clit is rather shy and hard to find, but is well worth the effort. As Andrew will be delighted to discover shortly, she can cum multiple times just from having her clit licked. Her feet are small and shapely with perfectly manicured toes.

Keisha turns slowly as ordered. She can hardly believe how horny she is! The thought of a stranger gazing lustfully on her naked body is almost as arousing as the sight of his huge, white cock thrusting so urgently in her direction.

Keisha realizes that her pussy is already leaking so much that her inner thighs are wet half way to her knees! She feels weak in the knees and almost collapses at the thought she will soon be wet to the knees and whenever that happens she always turns into a total slut! She has not felt like that in a long time. Any minute now she will be completely under the erotic spell of this nameless man and his awesome cock!

After turning completely around, showing off her body from all angles, Keisha steps toward Andrew again. "Oh, My God! I want to suck your cock, so bad!", she says as she stares lustfully at it, imagining it deep in her cunt. She can hardly wait to be ravaged mercilessly but that massive, beautiful cock!

"Stop!", Andrew commands. "This cock is going to ravage you as you have never been ravaged before! But, you will have to beg for it!"

"I don't beg for anything, especially cock!", Keisha says more firmly that she feels. She wants that big, hard, white cock. No she needs that cock! She knows that she will be begging any second and the thought, somehow, arouses her even more!

Andrew tosses the stuff he is carrying at Keisha's feet as he says, "Put these on, now!"

Keisha bends down to pick up the cloak and Andrew stops her. "Turn around!", he commands. "I want to see that hot ass again!"

Keisha turns around. Her pussy is dripping. As she bends over she can feel his eyes lustfully admiring her ass.

Andrew notices the glistening wetness has reached her knees!

Keisha puts on the cloak and the sandals. She picks up the strip of black cloth. "What am I supposed to do with this?", she asks.

"It's a blindfold. Put it on!"

"Yes, Master!", Keisha says, playfully. "That's right, Bitch! I'm your Master this weekend! You are mine, to use any way I want!", Andrew rasps out as he steps toward her. He finds it extremely difficult to speak so roughly to her, but she requested it, so he is going to do his best.

Keisha gasps in surprise when he throws open her cloak and says, "Let me have the first taste of MY pussy!".

Andrew takes off the mask and dropping to his knees, plunges his tongue deep into her sopping wet cunt. As Andrew licks and sucks her pussy, he grabs her firm ass and spreads it wide. He leans down and slowly licks her inner thighs clean, from the knees up! The taste and scent of the delicious cunt is making his penis ache so intensely that he knows he must fuck her soon or he will simply explode.

Keisha is right on the brink of an awesome orgasm when he stops. She can't stand it. She reaches for her pussy to bring herself off. "Damn it! I thought you were gonna satisfy me!", she yells in frustration, "I NEED to cum!"

"STOP! Don't touch yourself!", Andrew commands. "I will satisfy you, like you never even imagined. Just be patient. We have to go somewhere where we can not be found by any of your friends."

"You may remove the blindfold long enough to walk to the car. Then, you must put it on again immediately!", Andrew commands.

"May I please, please, please suck you cock right now?", Keisha is surprised to find herself pleading. She fights the urge to drop to her knees and beg. She knows that she will be happily begging for that wondrous cock any second now!

"Shut up! I don't want to hear another word until you are ready to beg on your knees for this dick! That pussy is mine, all weekend, and even you will not touch it without my permission! Got it?", Andrew says roughly.

"Yes, Master! I understand. I'm your slut. Your personal whore, all weekend! I will gladly do your bidding!", Keisha says, as she drops to her knees. "You can fuck all my holes all weekend! Please, Please, PLEASE, let my suck your beautiful cock right now!", she begs fervently. Keisha realizes that she really means it. She will do anything for his cock and the thought is too much. Her already, highly aroused, dripping wet cunt spontaneously spasms in orgasm! She is caught totally off guard and collapses on the floor as her body is overwhelmed by wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure!

Andrew is delighted to see how much she is into this already!

"Damn! Bitch! What are you going to do when I actually fuck you???", he asks when she recovers and begins breathing somewhat normally again.

"I may just die, but what a way to go!", she grins up at him as she slowly spreads her lovely legs wide in open, lewd invitation. "Wanna fuck me now and see if I can handle it?" Before Andrew can say anything, Keisha continues, "I'm totally yours. Use me any way you like!"

"Get up! Let's go.", Andrew says as his mind races with a million possibilities. "I'm going to fuck you shortly. I just hope you survive!"

"I may pass out, but I'm sure I'll survive!", Keisha grins. "Damn, that was awesome!"