K**napped for Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good thing it's dark.", he observes. "It would be hard to explain these cloaks in the light of day!"

"I should have thought to bring 'normal' clothes so that we would not have to sneak back into your apartment."

Keisha suddenly starts to giggle. Andrew looks at her questioningly. "I was just thinking about you having to sneak back out again!", she gasps. "You might have to stay at my place all day! I could call in sick and fuck your brains out all day long!", she laughs. "Man I wish I did not have to go to work and could just fuck and be fucked all day and all night!"

"OK. Wishes, wishes, wishes. Let's go.", Andrew says urgently. He is afraid that he will lose his nerve if they don't hurry. He has decided to tell her who he is when they get back to her place.

Keisha puts on her blindfold again.

They get back to her apartment uneventfully. No one noticed their strange garb.

Once they are inside the apartment, Keisha turns to him. "Thanks for a truly amazing weekend! I have never experienced such intense pleasure! I will always treasure the memories of the almost endless orgasms. Maybe we can do it again some day?", she asks somewhat hopefully.

Andrew looks deep into her eyes, "Sit down, Baby Girl. There is something I need to talk to you about."

As she sits, Keisha says, "Why do you keep calling me that? That's what Andrew calls me."

Andrew simply nods and smiles.

Keisha's eyes widen in surprise as a thought strikes her. "You're....". Words fail her. Andrew slowly removes the hood covering his head. "Your eyes. Your hair. The tattoos!", Keisha stutters. "Contacts. Dye. Fake.", Andrew replies.

"Oh, My God!!!", is all Keisha can say as Andrew gazes lovingly into her eyes.

Kneeling at her feet, Andrew takes her hands in his and gently tells her, "Baby Girl, I have loved you ever since the first day I met you! No other woman even comes close to you as far as I'm concerned."

Drawing a deep breath, he continues, "When you asked me to arrange the ultimate erotic weekend, I was honored. I could not trust anyone else to take care of you properly and assure your safety, as well, as your pleasure."

"Please, don't be mad at me.", Andrew begs, abjectly, misreading the expressions on her face.

"Andrew! How, the hell, could I ever be mad at the man that I love? The man that loves me and can satisfy my sexual cravings, as no one else can!", Keisha purrs as she slowly stands up and unfastens her cloak to reveal her glorious nakedness once more.

"Hold on. Let me find my cell phone. I'm calling in sick. Then I'm going to fuck you senseless!"

Andrew quickly tosses away his cloak and sandals and removes his colored contacts. He stretches out naked on her living room floor, his manhood pointing at the ceiling. Andrew grins like a Cheshire cat when Keisha calls out from the other room, "You better be naked, hard and ready to be ridden! I'm free to fuck you all day and the rest of my life! That is, if you think you can handle it!", she declares, as she happily walks to him, and stands over him, her pussy already leaking in anticipation.................................

Hope you liked this story. Should there be a sequel?