K**napped for Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They get in the car and Keisha puts her blindfold on again.

Andrew starts the car and then reaches over and pulls her cloak open. "I want to see those magnificent breasts while I'm driving.", he explains.

After a short drive, Andrew leads Keisha from the car into a building. She hears several doors open and close.

Finally, Andrew says, "Here we are!", as he unfastens her cloak and takes it from her. She stands there naked, waiting for him to tell her to remove the blindfold. "Good girl!", Andrew says, "Now give me your sandals." Keisha steps out of her sandals and as she leans over to pick them up, Andrew admires her hot, sexy, chocolate ass. Without a word he steps toward her and slides his penis between her thighs, caressing her pussy but not penetrating. As she stands up, Andrew grabs her breasts, one in each hand and pulls her back against his chest. "You can take off to blindfold now.", he whispers. Keisha reaches up and slowly removes the blindfold. As her eyes adjust to the light and she realizes that she is looking at, she gasps, "Oh, My God!".

The entire room is obviously designed for sexual pleasure. Keisha has no idea what some of the devices are for, especially the ones hanging from the ceiling. What gets her attention is the king sized bed with the fleece lined restraints. She can feel her pussy twitching and leaking as she finds herself hoping that she will soon be tied to that bed with her legs spread wide.

"Where should I start?", Andrew asks. "I know. Get on your knees and lick my balls."

Keisha instinctively whirls around, breaking free of his grasp. She says "No!" even though she knows she will be punished somehow.

"NO?", Andrew roars, as her swiftly reaches out and delivers a stinging slap to her hot ass. "You will do WHATEVER I tell you to do, without resistance or question."

"Yes, Master! I have learned my lesson!", Keisha says meekly as she drops to her knees and starts to eagerly lick his balls.

Her pussy is dripping wet. The swat on the ass was a serious turn on. The feel and taste of Andrews hot balls in her mouth is something she had almost forgotten how much she loved. Her lovers lately, just want to fuck 'til they cum. Keisha is so turned on. The sight of his huge erection standing up between her eyes; she looks up at him, his hooded face gazing down at her. She wants nothing but his cock! She wants it, balls deep, in every hole! She will do anything to please him, so that he will reward her with that beautiful, hard, white penis. She imagines watching it slowly plunge into her hungry, black cunt. She wants to taste his hot cum.

Keisha patiently sucks Andrew's balls. She swirls her tongue around, enjoying the soft, smooth, hairless skin of his shaved scrotum. She tightens her lips around them and tugs his balls, stretching them farther than she ever imagined was possible.

Andrew is moaning with pleasure! She is giving him the best ball sucking of his life! He is very close to orgasm. He decides to let her keep going until she gives him what may be the best orgasm ever!

"I'm cumming!", Andrew shouts suddenly as his cock swells even more and erupts as his orgasm overwhelms him. Cum shoots up in an erotic fountain. Most of it splashes all over his chest.

Andrew very nearly collapses. Somehow he manages to not fall. He staggers to the bed and collapses there on his back.

"Lick up all this cum.", Andrew commands with the last of his strength.

Keisha obediently crawls over and happily licks up every drop of cum she can find. She finally gets her first taste of his cock as she licks it clean. She can hardly believe it but his cock is still hard!

"Go ahead, suck it!", Andrew whispers. "You can even fuck it if you want. You earned it! That was an amazing orgasm!"

Andrew is having a difficult time dominating her at the moment, because he suddenly realizes that he would be just as happy to be her sex slave as she seems to be being his!

"This is going to be an astonishingly erotic weekend, if this keeps up!", is the thought that each is thinking as Keisha eagerly, happily, impales herself on Andrew's still hard manhood!

Andrew watches as his throbbing, white penis slowly disappears inside Keisha's hot, wet, black pussy! "Oh, yes!", Andrew is thinking, "Finally, I have the only pussy I have ever really wanted!". Keisha is purring with satisfaction as she grinds her clit against his pelvic bone. The feel of his big, hard, hot, throbbing, white cock, balls deep in her juicy pussy is all that she imagined and more!

As they find the perfect rhythm, it is as if their genitals have a life and mind of their own. Andrew and Keisha both realize that their genitals are perfectly designed for the other. This white cock was made to fuck this black pussy and this black pussy was made to fuck and be fucked by this white cock. Neither one will ever be totally satisfied by any other!

"Damn!", they both holler in unison as they simultaneously cum.

Keisha collapses on top of Andrew and they both fall asleep, still joined at the genitals as his massive erection slowly subsides.

When Keisha wakes up, she starts to stretch and realizes that she can't move. She then realizes that she is tied to the bed. Her legs are spread about as wide as is possible! Her arms are stretched up over her head!

Keisha looks around as best she can and cannot see her captor anywhere.

"What is he going to do to me now?", she wonders. Her pussy starts leaking again in anticipation of the possibilities. "I hope he fucks me hard with that amazing cock!", she thinks as she remembers what happened before she fell asleep.

Andrew suddenly appears standing over her. He lovingly caresses her entire body with his eyes. His penis is hard again, saluting her luscious beauty and eager to ravage her again.

Andrew slowly leans over and begins to gently torment her with a nearly endless series of butterfly kisses and light licks with the tip of his tongue. He starts with her neck. He moves slowly down to her shoulders. By the time he gets to her lovely breasts her pussy is actively dripping with her lust for his cock.

Keisha is desperately begging him to fuck her. The fact that she is totally helpless and at completely unable to move is such a huge turn on. She needs to cum. She wants to at least squeeze her legs together for a moment to stimulate her aching clit!

Andrew is enjoying every minute as her licks and kisses every inch of her delightful, nakedness. His penis is throbbing with lust. Every beat of his heart makes it bob up and down! He is going to thoroughly enjoy fucking her sweet pussy.

"FUCK ME! FUCK ME! FUCK ME NOW!!!", Keisha begs, over and over again as Andrew continues to lick her all over.

Suddenly Andrew attacks her juicy pussy with his tongue. He finds her sweet little clit and swirls his tongue around it as he sucks it gently. She orgasms hard.

Andrew plunges his tongue deep into her quivering cunt and laps up her delicious, creamy cum.

"Oh, GOD! Stop!", Keisha screams at him as he keeps on licking and sucking. She can't take much more! She is getting scared now. She has never cum so hard and suddenly she feels as is she is about to lose control in a way that she never has before.

Andrew ignores her increasingly desperate pleas for him to stop. He keeps on licking and licking her succulent, spasming cunt. She is cumming over and over again. Her orgasms are crashing over her faster and faster. She can't recover! She feels like she is going to shatter in a million, intensely orgasmic, pieces any second!

Andrew is determined to eat her until she passes out from the intense pleasure.

Keisha suddenly shrieks and her entire body shudders violently in a tumultuous orgasmic frenzy and then just as suddenly she goes limp as a rag doll!

She has passed out!

Andrew quickly checks her breathing and pulse. She is OK.

He unties her and moves her up to the center of the huge bed.

Andrew stands over her protectively, just watching her, admiring her lovely curves. He knows that he is in really deep shit this time. He loves and adores this woman, more than he ever imagined could be possible. "Damn! What am I going to do when this weekend is over?", he asks himself.

"Do you have any idea, just how much, I love you?", he whispers gently.

Keisha stirs. As she wakes up she says, "I love you too, Baby.", in a sleepy voice.

Suddenly, her eyes fly open and she looks around as she realizes just where she really is.

"Damn! I must have been dreaming. I thought you were Andrew!", she says looking Andrew in the eye. "I just realized that I have been an idiot! I should have fucked Andrew a long time ago!"

Keisha sits up and asks, "Can I ask you to do something for me?" Before he can answer, she rushes on, "You know Andrew, right?" "Yeah.", he replies, wondering where this is going.

"Can you find out if he loves me?", she blurts out. "I love him, but I've always been afraid to tell him because I did not want to lose what we have as friends."

"I can ask.", Andrew manages to finally say hoarsely. His penis is suddenly rock hard and throbbing almost painfully with his lust for this woman! He could fuck her a dozen times a day for the rest of his life and never get tired of pleasuring her!

Hoping that she won't notice that his current erection was a response to what she said, he hastily continues, "I think he must love you a lot, if he set this up for you! He would be crazy not to love you! You are one awesome, amazing, fuck."

"Shit! That's why I'm so scared! After he hears about this weekend and what a nasty, skanky, slut, whore I've been, he won't want me, even as a friend!", she cries desperately.

"Don't worry your pretty little head about that, Baby Girl.", Andrew says, "Most men actually love the idea of being in a relationship with a 'nasty, skanky, slutty, whore' as you put it. They just won't usually admit it."

"When you see Andrew, tell him every nasty detail you can remember! In the meantime, let's get back to fucking our brains out!..... Are you OK? I never had anyone pass out like that on me before!", Andrew asks carefully. He is thinking, "Oh, Shit! I hope she does not notice I just called her, 'Baby Girl'."

"I'm OK! Very, very, OK, in fact!", Keisha grins.

"What is that?", Keisha asks curiously. She is pointing up at a strange device hanging from the ceiling.

Andrew grins, "Glad you asked. I was just about to order you into that thing."

Her eyes get wide. "How?", she wonders aloud.

"If you cooperate and let me put you in it willingly, I guarantee you multiple orgasms.", Andrew says as he pushes a button on a remote that lowers the thing nearly to the floor. The device has articulated arms, branching from one end, and multiple, fleece lined slings hanging from the main trunk and both arms.

"Crawl over here and position yourself here, like this.", Andrew commands as he shows her what he wants by getting on his hands and knees himself.

His penis is so big and so hard that he can hardly stand it! He can hardly keep from grabbing himself or simply jumping her now!!!

As Keisha crawls towards this man whose name she does not even know, her eyes are locked on his amazing erection. Her pussy is dripping wet. She crawls around him and when he does not move out of her way she takes the risk of being punished for doing something without permission. She can't help herself. She sticks out her hot pink tongue and licks his smooth, hairless balls. He does not move or say a thing. She licks the crack of his ass very slowly. She lingers, swirling her tongue around and around his puckered asshole. She suddenly realizes that she has reached a whole new level of sluttish arousal. There is absolutely nothing she will not do for this man and his amazing penis! Her mind is whirling with erotic images of things that she never even thought of as interesting before: anal sex, golden showers, 69, etc........ giving and receiving!

"What is wrong with me?", Keisha thinks as she realizes that she is now sucking on his hot balls and the tip of her nose is pressed against his asshole!

"Oh, God!", Andrew groans. "Your gonna make me cum! Stop!"

She stops and Andrew moves aside. She positions herself where he had been.

Andrew swiftly positions the slings. There is one for the waist, another for the chest. This one has holes cut in it through which Keisha's magnificent breasts are now hanging, fully accessible. There are two slings to support each leg. There is an ankle cuff that prevent her from moving her legs. Her legs are tightly pressed together. Andrew places a wide headband attached to the steel bar above her, around her head. This supports her head when she relaxes but allows some freedom of movement. Last of all, Andrew secures her hands with fleece lined cuffs to a crossbar in front of her head.

"Comfy?", Andrew asks as he presses a button and the whole thing slowly rise until Keisha is suspended at nearly Andrews eye level. "Anything too tight?".

"This is actually, amazingly, comfortable.", Keisha says with a smile. "Now what?"

Andrew just grins, as he pushes another button.

"Damn you! Bastard! You sure do know exactly how to keep my pussy dripping wet! Fuck! I'm gonna cum just thinking about what you could do to me and I can't do a damn thing about it!", Keisha rants silently to herself, as her legs are spread inexorably wider and wider by the mechanical device from which she is suspended. Her legs are now spread as wide as is physically possible.

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Please!!! Quit teasing me! Fuck me! I need your cock so bad!", Keisha finds herself abjectly begging over and over again as her hungry pussy's need for a good hard fuck completely takes control of her!

"Careful what you ask for!", Andrew warns as he begins to lower her towards the floor.

Andrew stops her descent as he steps behind her and shoves his turgid manhood balls deep into her dripping snatch. She is so wet that there is virtually no resistance at all. When he tries to withdraw his throbbing penis from her hot cunt he finds that she has an amazing ability to grip it and it is about all he can do to get it out.

"Wow! That is one amazing pussy!", Andrew marvels as he repositions himself on his back on the floor under her. Again he lowers her. This time he impales her on his rigid pole until it has disappeared completely in her steaming hole. Her hot juices are running down his balls and the crack of his ass.

Andrew calmly play with the remote, repositioning her until the only points of contact between them is their genitals and her nipples that just barely touch his chest.

"Let's see what this does for you!", Andrew says with a grin as he pushes another button and the whole contraption starts to slowly spin around. It's axis is his penis. Keisha's well lubricated pussy is slowly turning around and around Andrew's massive erection. She is experiencing balls deep penetration from every possible angle with no withdrawal. With each revolution, Andrew grabs her breasts and pinches and tugs her nipples as long as they are in reach. Sometimes, he simply lets them slowly drag across his chest.

Keisha is almost beside herself. Her pussy is happier than it has ever been. It is spasming in orgasm after orgasm as Andrew's huge, white penis slowly twists inside her. Ever time he grabs her breasts she cums, in fact she is cumming almost continuously now as her body is relentlessly stimulated in ways that she had never even dreamed of before!

Finally, Andrew can take no more. He stops her spinning when her breasts are above his chest and he lowers her until her breasts are smashed into his chest. The heat of her magnificent, chocolate breasts sends him over the edge. "I'm cumming!", Andrew shouts raggedly as his balls tighten and his penis erupts, shooting his hot seed deep into her pulsating pussy. Over and over again Andrew pumps his semen into her. Each ejaculation is accompanied by a vigorous pelvic thrust and a loud, guttural groan as Andrew allows his long pent up lust for Keisha to finally be sated! Andrew, finally, completely, sexually satisfied, as never before, collapses in exhaustion and falls asleep without even realizing that Keisha has just passed out again.

Andrew wakes up.

Keisha is still fast asleep.

Andrew very gently removes her from the sling device and ever so gently carries her to the big bed.

He lays her on her back and positions her to his liking, her legs spread wide, so he can admire her beautiful, shaved pussy.

Andrew is amazed as his penis once again rises in salute of her erotic beauty!

With a low groan of surrender, Andrew gives in to his lust once again and slowly moves between her legs and gently licks her inner thighs. He licks all around her pussy for several minutes before he plunges his tongue deep inside her. The exotic, creamy taste of her cum is almost too much. Andrew has to concentrate very hard to keep from cumming. He wants to cum but not yet. She is still asleep.

Andrew is totally lost in her cunt. There is nothing in his world but her hot, wet pussy. The smell, the taste, the feel of her intoxicating pussy is all he wants or needs. Looking up at Keisha's sleeping face framed between the wondrous chocolate mounds that are her breasts, Andrew knows that he wants to experience this every day! He could never, ever get tired of the sensational sexual pleasures of this magnificent woman!

"Oh, Andrew! I love the way you eat my pussy!", she whispers softly. She is only half awake and thinks she is dreaming. The soft, gentle tongue that is relentlessly licking her pussy feels so good that she want it to keep going forever! The tongue suddenly besieges her clit and she rapidly ascends toward the heavenly heights of yet another awesome orgasm!

"Oh, My God!", she thinks as she opens her eyes and realizes it is not a dream! The tongue is relentless, as it swirls about her clit, sending wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure crashing over her body!

Just as she thinks she can take no more, he stops.

"Come here, Baby. I want you on your hands and knees here on the floor, so I can fuck that cunt from behind!", Andrew commands.

"Yes, Master", Keisha whispers as she obediently positions herself as ordered. She feels like a total slut; like a crazy bitch in heat. She cannot protest at all because, as always, her dripping pussy has betrayed her yet again. She wants nothing more than this strangers huge, throbbing penis to thrust balls deep into her gaping hole.

Andrew positions himself behind her. He places his throbbing, aching cock along the crack of her ass and presses his balls against her pussy.

"Fuck me, Baby! Please!", Keisha begs and is immediately rewarded by being filled with his massive erection.

Andrew quickly thrusts his big, hard, white penis all the way to the hilt, balls deep into Keisha's hungry, wet, black pussy. He thrusts long, deep and hard. Over and over he pounds her sopping pussy. The intense, almost overwhelming, pleasure of the heat and pulsating tightness of her orgasming cunt sends him over the edge. Just as Andrew realizes that he can no longer hold back, Keisha reaches back and grabs his hot, lust swollen balls. They both cum long and hard. Every time Andrew thinks he has shot his last wad, Keisha tweaks his testicles and wrings out, yet another spurt of cum!

They both collapse in a heap in total exhaustion. They are both drained of all sexual energy, totally satiated as never before!

Andrew is thinking, "I don't think I can do this any more without a long rest." Keisha is thinking, "God, I hope he is done! I don't think I can take any more!"

Suddenly an alarm sound. Andrew grins. "Times up! Time to take you home!"

Andrew gets up and finds the clothes that they had on a couple of days ago.

"Here, these are yours.", Andrew says as he begins to dress himself.