All Comments on '[K][T] and Family Ch. 01'

by pocketrocket

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
third book of a trilogy...

Does that mean that after this story set is over the story ends? I'm loving the parts surrounding her new found fame.

I'll start a collection if you make it a quartet just to get to the settling of the businesses ( LLC, Hollywood, Mistress Cynthia ´s clientele). Hell I'll start a PayPal for a book on the pregnancy story. Truly I just love this story.

pocketrocketpocketrocketover 10 years agoAuthor
The wedding is a natural ending

Douglas Adams wrote a 4th book in a trilogy, but he was British.

There may be more stories in this universe. I am writing Christine's journal for example. That is good practice, because she is a lot more submissive than I am. Siobhan has a story worth writing. She has to get her sheepskin, then find work. I was thinking political. I really like Maria at Walgreen's. There is just no space.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I understand...

It's definitely a testament to your writing that I was hoping against hope that it never ends. It's just so hard to find a story about a strong female character that has her shit together and is able to have a relationship without losing herself in the process or having to be coaxed into "lowering" her guard to finally be able to love. UGH... That trope is used far to often.

Also the few BDSM stories that I have read were always about a submissive woman pulled into the lifestyle to "find" her true self. And then after a bit of drama they finally get together. BLERG ...So this story was exceptional from the start and I'm sure I'll love the rest of the book. Just know whatever you decide to write about Sheila and Sean will be bookmarked on my Kindle Fire.

I don't have much interest in either Christine or Siobhan but I'll check out whatever you write. Since for me the sex scenes were always secondary to the characters you've created, especially the romance between kitty and Teddy, I'll let my imagination try and fill in their life after wedding. Also I love how fast and consistent the chapters have been. This is the first of three stories I check for updates every few days on this site.

Leave a note on your biography page if some editor ever reads this story and wants to publish it. I'd actually pay for it, especially if said fictional editor wants a quartet. wink wink

SynapsisSynapsisabout 10 years ago
One minor comment

I've loved the story so far, but I have one minor comment that irked me in this chapter. Oriental is a type of rug. Asian/Asia is a people group/geographic area of the world. If you're referencing a specific culture, use the name of the culture. If it's a blend or fusion of cultures, just call it Asian. Most individuals of Asian decent prefer to be called by their country of origin. So if they're going to a sushi restaurant, called it Japanese food. If it's Vietnamese or Thai, call it that. It's a much better descriptor than oriental.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous