All Comments on '[K][T] and Family Ch. 04'

by pocketrocket

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Ahhhhhhhhh...two pages? I'll take whatever I can get but you know my opinion. I don't want it to end.

pocketrocketpocketrocketover 10 years agoAuthor
Sorry about that.

Things have been overloaded at work for the last month. Finding time to write is difficult. Sheila has a life outside BDSM and so do I.

Hubbys_PrincessHubbys_Princessover 10 years ago
Good but..

I can understand having a life beyond your writing and am thankful for whatever tidbits you throw us reader's. That said this chapter wasn't up to the previous chapters' standards, it felt rushed however that works here as they rush towards the wedding. I also felt it was lacking the depth of previous chapters too, but this could be purely due to the shorter length. Regardless still and outstanding addition to remarkable story and deserving of my 5 stars. Eagerly awaiting your next offering.

xxx HP xxx

fanfarefanfareover 9 years ago
lack of experience

I regularly see in readers comments, unhappiness that the stories or chapters are only one or two pages. And that the author failed to produce to an expected schedule.

Sorry about that folks.

These complaints seem to come from people who do not write.

When a story is submitted to Literotica, for their convenience at processing and broadcasting the accepted stories, the site admins squash the product down to render it transmittable at a reasonable speed for the reader's unwitting convenience.

This also explains some of the common formatting errors seen. As incompatible software and operating systems grapple with one another in a digital death match for dominance.

This chapter first page is 3500+ words, the second page 3300+ words, totaling 6800+ words or twelve pages of size 14 font.

For the readers who want to better understand how much labor went into creating those 12 pages, do the following.

Get yourself a page of college lined paper writing paper and any antique pen you still have with ink in it. Write a letter or story or journal, anything by hand. For that entire page.

How long did it take you? Count how many words you accomplished to fill up this first draft.

Then go back and edit the page and make corrections. Again, how many hours of how many days did this revised letter occupy you?

Now you can better understand the effort the writers posting to this free site are making on your behalf.

Except for me of course, I'm just fucking lazy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous