All Comments on '[K][T] and Family Ch. 07'

by pocketrocket

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Hubbys_PrincessHubbys_Princessabout 10 years ago
glad to see the update!

Was beginning to think you had given up on this fabulous story! The chapter excellent as ever!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Sorry about the delay

This was a difficult chapter for several reasons. First there were distractions associated with the holidays, then we had a computer crash. On a more practical level, there were a lot of threads to tie off. One draft after another had to be revised because of something I wrote earlier. As it sits, I will have to go back and redo some previous chapters. It was my first book.

There is not much left. Many people will visit the dance floor. Sean and Sheila will , leave in the Bentley. Christine, Francine and Jason have a date, but that's another story, which I may or may not write. Many people depart. Jo and the others clean up.

At some point, I may write an epilog.

Tootsall222Tootsall222about 10 years ago
I hope that the last poster is pocket rocket.

If so they have offered an explanation for the delay but I found this chapter disjointed and hard to follow. Perhaps it would not be so if the entire story had been completed before posting it chapter-by-chapter over several months but I found myself losing the thread frequently.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous