Kacee - A Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While Kacee calmed from her beautiful cum, Kurt inched his body lower on hers. He kissed across and all around her abdomen sometimes leaving spots quite wet. When he did this he would back away and gently blow air, both chilling and exciting her. Slowly, he moved lower and lower paying particular attention to her hairless mound. Kacee delighted in what he was doing, knowing where he was headed, and what she thought he had planned next. She just wished he would get on with it. She wanted more, and she wanted it NOW! Kurt could sense her frustration, but he did nothing to alter his pace. This was his show, and he would do what he wanted, when he wanted.

Just as Kacee was sure he was going to reach her clit, her lover switched positions, spun around, and began to suck her toes. Kacee groaned in frustration. "Damn it Kurt, I need you to fuck me. Please!"

Kurt looked back over his shoulder. "You don't like having your toes sucked?"

"Of course I like someone sucking my toes, but not as much as fucking my cunt. Will you please FUCK ME! FUCK ME HARD! FUCK ME NOW!"

Kurt looked at her with amusement. "No." He turned back toward her toes. Kacee was totally frustrated, and she screamed that frustration. Kurt smiled to himself, then quickly spun around, placed his mouth directly on top of her clit and began to suck. He sucked and licked her clit, pussy lips, and inside her vagina until one more time Kacee's body erupted in a mind-blowing orgasm. The feeling was so intense she did something her body had never done before; she squirted. Her cum was multiple times more intense than she had ever achieved with her fingers or toys alone. Certainly, no other man had ever brought her such a level of pleasure through her body. When the plateau leveled off, she released his head. "I love you so much, and that was beautiful, but will you please, pretty please, PUT YOUR COCK INSIDE ME!"

Kurt thought before he answered. "No." Instead, he grabbed her ankles twisting her legs until she rolled to her front. He then grasped her hips and pulled her upon her knees. Without giving her time to think he did two things. One, he covered her asshole with his mouth and began to rim her with his tongue. Licking and sucking at the same time, and occasionally piercing into her anal passage with his tongue. Kacee could not recall anyone ever paying such attention to her ass. The second thing he did was place fingers from one hand on her clit and began rubbing in circles while two fingers from his other hand slipped into her pussy and began a finger fucking motion. Kacee went berserk at the pleasure surging from her nether regions.

After a few minutes of oral and digital excitation, Kurt added something new. He repeatedly dipped his finger into her pussy and dragged her slippery juices up to her asshole. He stopped licking her anus as her anal opening became slicker and slimier. Kacee was not fully aware of what he was doing until the thumb on the hand finger fucking her pushed into her ass. No one had ever penetrated her asshole. It was a surprise, and quite shocking, but she loved it. Over and over, Kurt pressed his thumb and then his fingers into her opening, but then he abruptly stopped.

"What do you want? Do you want me to fuck your pussy or your ass? Make a decision, or I will walk away."

Kacee was baffled. In the midst of all this pleasure he wanted her to think; to make a decision. What a fucking bastard! It took a moment to become fully aware, then she screamed. "MY PUSSY! FUCK MY PUSSY! YOU ARE BEING A SHIT!"

Kurt removed his digits, grabbed his cock, aimed it at the designated hole, and plunged inward. Kacee screamed with long delayed pleasure and excitement. "GOD YES, FUCK ME AND FUCK ME HARD!" Kurt did exactly that.

Stroke after hard stroke, Kurt, his sister's lover, pummeled into her body. Stroke after hard stroke he bushed both of them toward an experience Kacee had wanted for 20 years. Faster and harder Kurt thrust his hips to push his cock. Neither, had any concept of the movement of time, nor of the hard work they were both exerting. Yet while both pushed equally hard toward their goal, they did not realize they were near their breaking point. Then it happened. Kacee yelled for the umpteenth time, screaming at the top of her lungs. Kurt grunted and groaned finally releasing a huge expulsion of air as they both reached their peak. Their orgasms seemed to last forever, but in reality, their cums were over in just a few moments. They both collapsed exhausted to the bed. Kacee rolled to her side and Kurt followed never allowing his cock to slip from her pussy.

They lay there panting when Kurt spoke. "You made a good decision having all those trees surround the house." They laughed and fell into a deep sleep.

Chapter Two

For the next two weeks the young couple did many fun things other than fucking each other into exhaustion such as swimming, hiking, miniature golf, and bowling. Also, they did the necessary things such as grocery shopping, and visiting their parents who were very happy with the change in the family dynamics. During this time, thoughts occurred to each, but were never mentioned by either. There were two very large elephants lingering in the room. One was Kurt had to report soon to his next assignment, so his time at home was dwindling. Another was the monumental issue of being involved in an illegal, and in many people's minds immoral relationship. Sex between siblings was a definite no, no.

They were lying in bed when Kacee rolled over to face her brother. "Kurt, can we talk about something?"

Kurt almost responded in a flippant manner, but somehow sensed this was serious. "Of course, anything."

"What are we going to do? Is this time together just a one-time vacation, or is there more for us, something more permanent?" Kacee paused for a moment then continued after Kurt did not interject a comment. "I think I want something more, something beyond this, something way beyond this."

"Something more sounds nice. I think something more would be very nice, but I'm not sure how we get there. I have to go to DC; it is not an option. Would you be willing to give up what you have here? What about your career, and what about Mom and Dad?"

"All of it would be hard, but I'm clearly more flexible than you, at least in the near term. Until now how did you see your future?"

"I have three years left on my current enlistment, and five until I can retire. However, I was looking at much more. Maybe another 15 and entering the Command Master Chief track. My record supports it, and it is something I would like to do. Of course, that was before this." Kurt paused.

"Kacee, this is a big ask for you. It's a lifestyle we need to discuss, and you likely cannot imagine. Honestly, it is the same for me. I've never had a partner." They were both silent, then Kurt spoke again. "Kacee, what we are discussing is a big deal, something we must consider very carefully. Economic issues such as living together are one thing, but the really hard part is we must tell Mom and Dad the truth. Are you ready to face that?"

"I've given that some thought. It won't be easy, but I agree we have to tell them the truth. How do you think they will react? Kurt, I think I can face whatever happens with them, but before we go down that path, why do you think I can't imagine living with you?"

"It's not the living with, but the life without. Navy life is hard, and the biggest reason couples fail is sea duty. Ships, when they are home, are often conducting operations, and then they deploy for six to nine months on a regular basis. What I'm saying is when I'm on sea duty we will be apart a lot."

"Hell, Kurt, I've spent my entire adult life alone. Not a problem, and I can work anywhere. I'm a respected architect. I don't see getting a job a difficult problem."

"Ok then. How do you think we should approach Mom and Dad?"

"Tough question. They are immediately going to ask why, and when we say to live together, they will ask as husband and wife. We have to say yes. There is no other way, and we have to let them feel the way they will."

"Mom and Dad will do whatever they do, but the Navy is another issue. If you want spouse benefits the Navy will demand proof. We will have to provide documents. How do we do that?"

"Another tough question."

For two days Kacee and Kurt discussed the problems without a solution. Finally, they girded their loins, and got brave enough to move forward. On Sunday they went to see their parents. The actual telling went very well. After a bit of sputtering Mom and Dad accepted the situation. In fact, they discovered Mom had suspected some type of relationship for a while.

"We've believed something was up. We just did not want to say anything. All along we knew you had strong feelings for each other, even if it looked different. Kacee, we knew you were lost without your brother. We never understood what came between you, but we knew you were lost. Kurt was harder to read because he was here so seldom, but his emotions, especially when he left home, were so strong. Let us say your relationship is unconventional, but it your path. We are happy for you."

Kurt spoke next. "Thank you for your support, but we do have a problem. We want to be married, but don't know how. Any ideas?"

"That should not be a problem," Dad said. "You're grown adults who do not look too much alike. You were born in different months and years. I doubt a busy clerk will give more than a casual thought to two people named Brown applying for a Marriage License in this county, there are too many of us. Most clerks will only glance at your birthdates and see a different year. The exception is unless you encounter someone who knows you or you act guilty, I don't think you will have a problem. However, you will have a VERY BIG problem if you do this before we clear quarantine. We want to be there to celebrate."

On Monday Kurt and Kacee got busy gathering the needed documents. Obtaining the license was as easy as Dad predicted. The clerk checked IDs, asked some standard questions, then issued the license. Immediately after that ordeal, the couple walked next door to the Justice of the Peace's office to schedule their wedding for next Friday afternoon. Following lunch Kurt had the forethought to contact a Naval Reserve Center in the next town to learn how and when they could get Kacee a new ID card. Most of the rest of the day was spent looking for the perfect rings.

That evening Kurt broached what Kacee thought was a strange idea. "I want Friday to be very special. Hallmark movie special. You know I enjoy those shows, and one aspect of them is they are squeaky clean, not a hint of sex anywhere. With that in mind I'm moving back into my room."

"That's a bit radical don't you think?"

"I see it as a gesture. Friday is the beginning of something new, actually very unique. Not sleeping together for a few days will be a token toward our new life together. If you really object, we don't have to, but...."

"Do you know how hard it will be to not sleep with you. Of course, by Friday do you realize how hard you will be?" Kacee laughed at her pun then continued. "Ok, but don't be surprised if I'm a little stressed between now and then, and you best be ready on Friday night because I'm going to be in need and very demanding."

The rest of the week went much as usual, except without sex. On Friday afternoon everything became very real. They did the impossible, and even though it was clearly not legal, they walked out of the JP's office with a legal document identifying them as husband and wife.

That evening, after more than a few drinks, and a grilled steak and lobster dinner, Mom and Dad finally departed. Kacee and Kurt Brown, a newly married couple were alone. It took only a moment before Kacee looked at her husband with an interesting leer. "Go to your bedroom and follow directions. I'll call you when I'm ready."

Kurt found his bedroom bathed in candlelight and the bed covered with rose petals. On the pillow was a pair of royal purple silk pajamas and a note.

Dearest Kurt, Love of my life,

Few are the women who can say to one man I love you while speaking to her brother, her best friend, her lover, and her husband. I am truly blessed. So much has happened to us that we did not share. It is my wish from this point forward we share everything for the rest of our lives. Do what I ask and await my call. Be patient, you will join me shortly.

Kacee

Kurt followed directions to wash, brush his teeth, and change clothes. Then he waited to hear Kacee's call. For a man with little patience, the waiting was close to unbearable. At last, he heard her voice and he walked to her room.

Striding through the den he rapidly approached her room. At the last step he stopped as if a force field was preventing his entry. Reclining on the bed was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. Hair and makeup exquisitely enhanced every aspect of her natural beauty, and her Royal Purple silk negligée perfectly matching his pajamas clung to her body revealing almost nothing but hinting at everything.

Before he could move forward, her heard Kacee. "Wait, there is something I need to say. Three weeks ago, you arrived thinking me the enemy. Instead, I swept you off your feet and you discovered you loved me. I, of course, have always been in love with you, but my love changed and grew deeper. For two weeks, every day at least three times, often four, and on occasion you managed five fantastic physical love sessions with me. Then it stopped. I understand your reasoning, but it was cruel, and it made me rethink what we are going to do tonight. For years I imagined my wedding night, of being able to make tender love all night. Stand by buddy, because that is not the way it's going to be. You directed our first sexual encounter. Tonight, we are going to share the load, and we are going to give our all to fucking the brains out of each other. If you agree, then let's get started, if not, well then pack your bags." Kacee paused. "One last question. Have you cum in any way since Monday?" Kurt nodded no. Kacee smiled and extended her welcoming arms.

Kurt climbed on to their bed, but before he could get settled Kacee quickly rolled on top pinning his hips and grabbing both his hands near his face. She then leaned in and placed a passionate kiss on his lips. "Be still and let me have some fun for a while."

Kacee sat up, still pinning his hips, and began to unbutton his silk pajama top She peeled it back to the sides and allowed her hands to caress his chest and stomach. Gently rubbing all around, playing with the thick mat of hair. "Have you ever thought about shaving this?"

"No, and do not even consider it. That is not an option. I don't have many manly physical traits, and I'm not shaving this one."

"I was kidding. I love your hairy chest."

Kacee shifted her body backwards on Kurt's hips, so her hands had access to another manly area. He was just like she wanted, extremely hard. She rubbed him through the silk, but it was not long before she put her hands in the waist band and pushed the pajama bottoms down to his knees. Kacee again rubbed him with her hands playing with his pubic hair. "Kidding aside, I think you should shave this. I don't think men like hair in their teeth or sticking to their tongue, and neither do I. Tomorrow is soon enough, but as you said it is not an option."

She lowered her mouth over the head of his cock until her teeth were just underneath the rim, tightened her lips and began to suck. It was like she was creating a vacuum as her tongue rubbed everywhere. One of her hands was on the shaft stroking up and down while the other hand massaged Kurt's balls. The feeling was wonderful then, but abruptly Kacee dragged her teeth up over the edge and all the way to the top. Kurt did not know whether to yell with pain or pleasure. He just opened his mouth and froze.

Kacee quickly pushed down again, this time going all the way to the base of his dick. She rose and sank, up and down, sometimes slow sometimes fast, but always applying pressure all along the shaft and causing Kurt to moan with pleasure. At the same time, she continued to massage Kurt's balls raising his level of delight.

With a sudden twist Kacee pivoted on Kurt's cock never letting it slip from her mouth. She spun around and placed her knees on either side of his head then lowered her pussy onto his welcoming mouth. "I need a bit of stimulation, can you oblige?" He responded by piercing his tongue between her labia, and caressing everything there including her clit.

In his mind Kurt was thinking two things. One, he was confident in his ability to eat pussy. It was one of his better skills, and he had proved that to Kacee more than once. The other thing, and this was unexpected, but this was the best blow job he had ever received. Not a lot to compare with as noted earlier, but nothing else came close.

Kacee was moving him closer and closer to one of the most intense orgasms of his life. Up and down, she bounced on his cock, almost taking him over the edge, but not quite. Up and down, but then she stopped. "Relax your legs and let me do what I want."

She reached down so her elbows were on the inside of his knees. She then turned her arms so her hands faced outward grasping his legs, and she rocked backwards rolling his hips upwards. His cock was out of reach of her mouth in this position, but his asshole was exactly where she wanted it. Moving downward she placed her nose directly on Kurt's anal opening and drew in a deep breath smelling his pungent aroma. She did it again, then pressed her tongue as deep into his rectum as she could reach. Again and again, she repeated this movement stimulating Kurt no end, as well as making his asshole wet and slimy.

It was then Kacee did something Kurt did not expect. She placed her index and ring fingers against his opening and pressed hard, once, twice, then kept on finger fucking his ass and probing his prostate gland. Suddenly, even though his cock was not being directly stimulated he felt as if he was about to explode, but it did not.

Kacee again swung her body around, so she laid between Kurt's leg's, lowered his knees from her shoulders, grabbed his aching cock in her hands, slipped her mouth over the end, moved up and down twice and felt his hips rise to meet her as his orgasm explode in her mouth. Kurt's body was tense from head to toe, and his hips were arched toward the ceiling before his dick spasmed shooting rope after rope of hot sperm into Kacee's mouth and throat. She accepted and swallowed each pulse of man-cum swirling it throughout her mouth and around her tongue before moving it down her throat.

After what seemed ages, but was not, Kurt lowered his hips to the bed. Kacee moved with him maintaining a gentle sucking of his dick with her mouth. When he was settled, she released him. "Looking at you, I guess that was ok for starters."

Kurt laid limp on the bed. All signs of energy drained from his body. "No, it wasn't bad for starters. You know more about male anatomy than I realized. Hell Kacee, you are amazing. It is going to take more than just a few minutes for me to regain my strength and hardness. However, I have some other ideas for the short term if you are interested."

"Lead on McDuff"

Kurt grabbed the negligée and raised it over Kacee's head leaving her absolutely naked, beautiful and naked. Looking at her pussy it was easy to see she was fully aroused as all around her lips were drops of moisture and on her thighs were spots of dried girl cum.

He leaned forward to plant kisses on both her eyes then down the sides of her face and along each side of her jawbone. A momentary kiss of her lips then he moved to her ears. Kacee's ears were very sensitive, and the nuzzling on the back and nibbling on the lobes sent chills through her body.