Kacee - A Beginning

Story Info
For siblings it is a brave new world.
9.2k words
4.47
20.1k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kacee

Chapter One

Have you ever hated anyone? I mean really hated to the point where you could not abide their existence in your life? Not the kind of hate that encourages murder or mayhem, but you just want them out of your life. There was such a person in my life. Unfortunately, that person was my younger sister Kacee. We are fraternal twins, but I am 45 minutes older. Because of those 45 minutes we are unique among twins. Kacee and I were born in different months and years, hard to do, but we did it.

Our relationship was not always so challenging. Growing up we were very close until something happened. I had no idea as to what, but just as we began high school things changed. Suddenly Kacee changed. She began to push me away by actions that poked, prodded, teased, humiliated, and any other way she could get under my skin and provoke a response. Usually that response was me getting angry and lashing out verbally which was exactly what she wanted because then I was the bad guy. A contributor to my discomfort was no matter what she did my parents took her side. Poor little Kacee.

I put up with this through high school and two years beyond while attending community college. After that I had to get away. It was just too much. I was 20 years old and had tolerated her crap for six years. The problem was lack of funds. I did not have the money to pay my way, or the great grades to attend university on scholarship, so I took another path, I enlisted in the Navy. The plan was to serve one hitch and use my GI Bill for education. Things did not work out that way, but more later.

The day I was leaving for recruit training I finally got some partial payback on Kacee and my parents. She shuffled up for a hug, but I looked at her with disgust. "Why would I hug you? Why, after all the torment you have plagued me with would I want to hug you! Get away and don't ever come near me again.! IF THE DAY EVER COMES THAT I SEE YOU AGAIN IT WILL BE TOO SOON! As of this moment you are dead to me."

I turned away and faced my shocked parents. "You are almost as much to blame as her. Every time, and I do mean each and every time and every incident, you sided with her. I was never right, not once. I almost feel as strongly toward you as I do about her. I will be back to visit, but if she ever shows up, I will leave and never return. My advice to you is never tell her I am coming." As I turned away the look on Kacee's face was one of total devastation. I guess at that moment she realized she had pushed me too hard. I almost felt sorry for her, but not enough to wipe the grin off my face as I walked to the plane. That was the last time I saw them for almost two years.

As for the Navy, I liked it. I enjoyed my job and continued to reenlist. I studied hard for advancement and after 15 years had reached the grade of Senior Chief Petty Officer. For those of you who are not in the Navy that is an E8, a senior enlisted person. Iwas on PCS (permanent change of station) orders from San Diego to a new posting in D.C. at the Pentagon. With 30 days of leave and 10 days travel time I planned to spend a few days with the folks, and then move on to look for a place to live. It would be the first time living in my own place.

During the past 15 years I had lived a very reclusive life. Always residing on board ship, or when I had shore duty I lived on base. I saved my money, had few friends, and seldom got involved with women. I'm not gay, I just had neither much time for nor much interest in females. If I needed to get laid, I went first class and never looked back.

Over the years I visited home four or five times never once encountering Kacee. The parents had received and understood my message loud and clear. That was until my latest visit. As I walked toward baggage claim I saw Kacee waiting. My sister is not someone I like, but as a man I can appreciate a good-looking woman, and Kacee is a good-looking woman. Standing a bit over five feet, with dark auburn hair cut about shoulder length, piercing green eyes, a cute nose, lips that begged to be kissed, and with a body any woman should be proud of. Kacee was very attractive, and she was standing 20 feet in front of me.

Kacee had not seen me yet, and while she was looking away, I tried to walk past unseen. Alas, that was not to be. "Kurt, stop right there."

I kept on walking, but she hustled in front of me. She was about to yell, but thought better of it. Instead, she addressed me in a much different tone. "Kurt, please stop and listen to me. Mom and Dad are in quarantine for COVID. It happened this morning and they could not reach you"

At this news I reached for my phone. Sure enough there were two messages from Mom. I kept right on walking, and just as quickly Kacee again positioned herself in front of me. "Please stop. Kurt, please listen to me. I am so sorry for the way I treated you. I had a reason you wouldn't understand, but I was young and stupid. Please, please accept my apology. It's been 15 years. That is a long sentence for being stupid. Can you please accept that I was wrong and let me back into your life?"

Standing there the realization came over me that I was no longer angry with her. I guess fifteen years of maturing allowed me to see things in a different way. "Fine."

"What do you mean fine?"

"What do you want fine to mean?"

"I want it to mean I can hug you and you will not bite my head off. I want it to mean we can be friends again."

"Fine, that is what it means." In a microsecond a beautiful woman was squeezing me in a grip so tight I can only compare it to the muscle contractions of a boa constrictor having an orgasm. My breath was fading fast as I pealed her back from my body. I managed to release her grip then began to walk away.

"Hold it! Where are you going? I thought we were friends again." Pleaded Kacee.

"We are. I have to get my bags and a rental car."

"Ok on the bags, but no rental. I'm your driver."

We exited the airport, picked up some groceries for the folks, visited with them for a while through the back window (they seemed quite glad to see the rift between brother and sister was repaired), and then Kacee drove me to her home. The trip took about 30 minutes covering terrain that began as well plowed fields and rolling hills until we reached steeper climbs that were heavily forested. At last Kacee turned off the road and pulled up to a cattle guard with a swinging gate. She pressed a button on the dashboard and the gate swung open. We passed through and drove on for few minutes.

"I bought this land, 50 acres, about ten years ago. The main attraction was a totally forested block large enough I could carve out a section in the middle and never be disturbed by the outside world. There is no traffic noise, and the only light, other that what I put in, is the sun, moon, and stars."

Just at that moment we entered a clearing containing a beautiful ranch-style house. As we drove closer the garage door opened, and we were quickly grabbing our things and walking inside.

"I designed this house. It is 4 bedrooms, 3 1/2 baths, and it is all mine." We walked into a gourmet kitchen, through a dining room, and down a hall. "That is your room. It has a private bath. Further down are two more bedrooms that share a bath. My suite is on the other side of the den. Also on that side are a mini theater and pool room. Outback is a swimming pool and spa it you're interested in a dip. For right now I suggest you unpack and get cleaned up. I'll fix dinner later."

Travel can tire you out, so I ended taking both a shower and a nap. About two hours later I wandered out to the kitchen to find Kacee starting dinner; meat marinara over pasta, salad, and garlic toast. She was also well into a bottle of red. I poured myself a glass and we began to catch up on our lives.

Dinner done and well into the evening, as well as three bottles of wine, I was drifting in and out as Kacee spoke. I was not that sleepy, but my eyes were heavy, and then I heard words that piqued my interest. "Are you asleep? Yes, I think you are. Now I can tell you my secret." Instantly, I was on full alert, but kept my eyes closed so as to not alert her.

Her voice was a bit slurred, but fully understandable. "I have a secret I've been keeping from you for close to 20 years. Do you want to know why I was so mean to you? It's because I love you. Of course, I love you as a brother, but I mean because I'm in love with you. I couldn't deal with the fact that every boy I dated I compared to you, and they all came up lacking. I was ashamed of myself for falling in love with my brother.

Not only am I in love with you, I'm also very in lust with you. Every time I was around you, I got wet. It was so bad I had to take extra panties with me when we went anyplace. Sometimes, if we were going to be together for a long time, I even took period-pads.

I thought after 15 years I was over you, but that was instantly proved wrong. When I saw you in the airport my knees almost buckled, and I literally flooded my panties. It was like I was 16 again. Kurt, I'm still in love with you, and I don't know what to do."

She said nothing more, and after a few moments I heard what I thought was Kacee collapsing back onto the couch. She was very quite for a long time. I began to question if I had heard wrong and that maybe she had left the room. After several minutes of no sound, she began to snore lightly. I cracked open my eyes to see Kacee had fallen onto her side and was sound asleep. More than normal sleep, it was the kind of sleep that comes with drunkenness.

Next morning Kacee regained consciousness in stages. First, she sensed she was not in her bed then came the bounding pain from her hungover head, and the raspy ache from her blood shot eyes. Gradually she opened those eyes and saw three empty wine bottles with a note sitting in front of them. Kacee eased herself to a sitting position and grasped the note.

Kacee,

In front of you are three wine bottles. Me -- three glasses. You -- all the rest. Please drink the large glass of water sitting on the table and take the four extra strength aspirins. When you feel able go take a shower; it will make you feel better, besides you stink like a wino. I'll be either by the pool or in the media room. We need to talk.

Kurt

Instantly Kacee's eyes opened wide as her mostly inoperable brain tried to spring into gear. She backtracked through her mind questioning what she had said. Unfortunately, she found nothing. She could not remember anything from last night. That was not good because she knew there were things she should not have spoken of. "Damn it! What have I said?"

After a bit she realized she was making no headway. Kacee drank the water, took the aspirins, and dragged her inebriated body toward a hot shower; maybe that would loosen her brain, and trigger some thought patterns.

A half hour under hot water did much to improve Kacee's disposition. It did not clear her mental processes, but her body did not ache so much. The water she drank helped to rehydrate her, and the aspirin was easing the pain in her head.

Kacee put on clean clothes and went in search of Kurt. First, she peeked out the bedroom sliding door and saw no one by the pool. She then swung by the kitchen for another large glass of water before looking in the pool room. Kacee then moved on to the media room. Just as she was going to open the door the mental block in her head opened, and everything she had said to Kurt came rolling into her consciousness. Most of it was benign, but the last part made her want to run back to her room to hide for the rest of her life. She did not do that, instead she ramped up her courage and opened the media room door.

Sitting in the middle chair of the back row, Kurt was watching How the West Was Won. The volume was turned up very loud causing Kacee to back out the door before her head exploded; there is only so much aspirin can accomplish in an hour. Allowing a couple of moments to gather her wits Kacee forced herself to enter the room and stand near Kurt.

He turned toward her and pushed pause on the controller. "Hi, you feeling alright? That was a good deal of wine you put away last night. I only had a couple of glasses, but that is more than enough for me. I'm a real lightweight at drinking. "

"I feel better now, not perfect. Thanks for the aspirin. Do you want to finish the movie before we fix lunch?"

"No, I've seen it before. I can pick it up later. As for lunch, nothing heavy. I was thinking a sandwich, chips, and a Dr. Pepper, my favorite drink. Will that sit ok on your stomach?"

"I think that will be ok, let's go." Kacee, without thinking reached down and grabbed Kurt's hand pulling him out of his seat. Any other time she would have let go, but for an unrecognized reason this time she did not. They walked hand in hand to the kitchen.

When the sandwiches were made they sat on either side of the island facing each other. "What did you do this morning while I was camped on the couch?"

"Nothing much. Swam a little, did some reading while soaking up some sun, and then watched that movie. You have quite a diverse collection of flicks to choose from. I'm surprised at the range of genres."

"I have a broad range of interests, and those are just the ones for public display. Glad you found something to watch." Kacee took a long pause then continued. "Your note said we need to talk. About what?"

Kurt gave it a few moments before he replied. "Oh, little things like do we have enough groceries. I don't drink much wine or beer, so do you have a good supply of bottled water and Dr. Pepper? Oh, and one little thing about when we were growing up. Why would you think I didn't have similar thoughts about you? I'm actually a bit pissed. You made a decision that changed our lives, not for the good I'll remind you, and you did it without even considering my feelings."

Kacee did not look at him. He was correct, but in her defense she offered. "Do you really think as a young teenage girl I could approach my brother to tell you how I felt? Tell you I was in love with you. I couldn't say something like that."

"Yes, I understand that was too large a risk. I can imagine you thinking for sure I would tell my friends, and it would get all over school. What a shocker. KACEE IN LOVE WITH KURT! WHAT A LOSER! That would have been a crushing experience, but I wish you had instead of what you did. I understand being afraid of that, and it might have happened. However, the truth is I felt much the same as you did. I ended up not liking you, that is an understatement, but after I left home there was never a girl I was with whom I did not compare to you, and none of them held a penny in that comparison."

For a few minutes they were both silent. They stared at each other. Then at almost the same instant their hands came together. A whole newly recognized set of emotions flew between them.

Kacee spoke first. "What do we do now?"

"I'm not sure, but I don't think storming out in disgust and heading to DC in a shocked huff is an option." They both laughed.

The two siblings moved toward the den when suddenly Kacee gripped Kurt's hand with an intensity not felt before. She was in the lead, but quickly spun around and placed a passionate kiss directly on her brother's lips. "I love you! I have loved you for a very long time. I need something from you, but it is up to you." She began again leading him toward her bedroom. "I need to get fucked. Not made love to, but hard pounding fucking. I need to make up for 15 years of being alone. Are you up for it? Are you willing to pound my pussy until you can't get it up anymore?"

"Well maybe. Sometimes we do not get exactly what we want. To me sex is much more than simply pounding hard dick into wet pussy. Since what is about to happen is for me also, you may get much more than just being pounded. If you can accept that, then I think I'm willing to give you a version of what you want."

"What do you have in mind?" Kacee replied.

Kacee continued to lead Kurt to her room. As they entered the bedroom Kurt pulled Kacee back toward him then he scooped his hands up under her shirt to cup her tits. He crushed them hard, but almost immediately he let them go and grabbed just her jutting nipples between his thumbs and index fingers and squeezed them with powerful pressure; harder that she had ever experienced before. The pain was intense, but at the same time exquisite. They both knew the real pain would come when he released the pressure.

After several moments Kurt freed both nipples and slid his hands dawn Kacee's torso to the top of her shorts. He undid the snap and lowered the zipper before easing his hands inside and down across her smooth hairless pubic mound. While Kacee relished in the pain pulsing in her nipples, Kurt began to press his hands inward in a rolling motion squeezing her labia causing her clit to throb. The pulsing and throbbing at different ends of her body was what Kacee needed, and it drove her into her first orgasm of the day, the first of many to come.

Kurt heard her moan before he felt the tension in her muscles as the orgasm sped through her body. Just in time he moved his hands to grasp her torso and kept her from falling. Holding her tightly, he pressed his still clothed, erect cock into the crease between her ass cheeks. Just one more sensation for Kacee to enjoy.

As her orgasm passed, Kurt steadied her on the floor and again slipped his hands into her panties. However, this time he hooked his thumbs on the outer edge of her shorts. When he was sure Kacee was stable, he bent his knees and knelt pushing her lower garments down over her ass cheeks, past her knees, to her ankles. Kacee had enough awareness to pick up her feet one at a time moving them out of her clothes.

Kurt arose stroking her body with his hands as he pulled her body close to him. His hands came up over her shirt and grasped her tits hard. For a moment he squeezed the marvelous mounds, but he shifted his grip grabbing the shirt and pulled outward causing buttons to spew in multiple directions. Kurt then let go allowing the remaining fabric to fall loosely from Kacee's shoulders to the floor. Kacee was naked in the arms of her brother, and as sexually aroused as ever in her life.

They paused for just a moment as Kurt spun Kacee around, kissed her hard on the lips, each exploring the other's mouth with their tongues. Kurt abruptly broke off the kiss, grabbed Kacee under her arm pits and tossed her backwards onto the bed. As she lay there gasping, he removed his clothing until he was naked, his erect cock standing out proudly from his hairy groin.

"Stage one complete. You ready for more?"

Kacee, for a few flustered moments, could not quite get her mouth to form words, so she nodded her head up and down as she regained her composure. "Are you ever going to fuck me?"

"Yes, but not yet."

Kurt climbed between her spread legs pressing his hard cock tightly on top of her pussy lips. He leaned forward again placing his lips on hers, while at the same time his hands grasped her excited breasts. He kissed her mouth hard, just as hard as he mauled her tits with his hands. To add excitement, or maybe misery, Kurt rolled his hips mashing his hard dick over the top of her distended clit. Kacee came within moments.

It was time for something new. Kurt hunched backward, abandoning her lips as his mouth moved down her body to her nipples. Taking one in his mouth he sucked hard while nibbling with his teeth on her sensitive bud. His thumb and finger grasped the other nipple and again squeezed as hard as he could completely flattening the tissue. When he sensed Kacee was close to another cum, he switched tits. Now he sucked and bit the mashed the vulnerable nipple while squeezing the other. Kacee came again, but at the same time she mourned the loss of his cock pressing on her pussy lips and clit.