Kacee - A Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At last, he moved from her ears down the side of her neck across her chest to the crest of a nipple. Here he lingered licking, sucking, and nipping the sensitive bud with his teeth. Kacee raised her chest toward his face begging for more, but he ceased and moved to the other nipple where he repeated the same.

Kacee was on fire. Her entire body was crying for more while at the same time begging for a climax. Kurt was moving slowly, and it would be a while before he granted her the release she craved.

After extracting a ton of pleasure from her tits, Kurt did an abrupt change shifting down her body and legs until her feet were in his hands and her toes were in his mouth. "Don't you dare tickle me!" Until that moment Kurt had no intention of tickling her, but now Kacee had planted the idea. He moved the tip of his tongue to one heel and lightly brought it up across her instep. Kacee jerked, but Kurt had her in his grip, and serious tickling began.

Rolling her body and jerking her legs Kacee tried to free herself from the torment at the same time laughing until tears fell across her cheeks. "STOP YOU BASTARD! NO FAIR! STOPPPPPPPP! After several minutes Kurt heeded her cries, dropped her feet, spread her legs, dived to her dripping pussy, and locked his lips around her throbbing clit. He sucked it between his teeth and began to nip the sensitive nodule until Kacee screamed her release. "OH GOD! OH GOD! I'M CUMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNGGGGG SOOOOOOO HARDDDDDDDDD!"

Her hips convulsed upward trying to through Kurt off while at the same time her hands grasped his head holding his mouth in place. Kurt went with the flow riding her movements while he continued to lick and nip her throbbing clit. "DON'T STOP, DON'T EVER STOP!" Repeatedly came from Kacee's mouth at a volume which would have awoken the dead if any were nearby.

"I think the time has come to see how you handle a cock." Kurt shifted forward, aimed his once again hard member, and sank all the way inside of Kacee in one smooth stroke. She moaned, but did not ask for relief. "YES, FUCK ME! FUCK ME LONG AND HARD! FUCK ME FOREVER!!!!!!"

The intercourse lasted longer than might have been expected because Kurt had already cum once in the evening, but hard rapid pounding into a tight yet slick cunt brings on a male cum. It is inevitable. In the first moment he entered her, Kurt felt the beginning of his orgasm. The initial urge to cum was faint, but grew swiftly until he was sitting on the edge. At that moment he increased the pace and power of his strokes forcing himself to crack the barrier, and over the edge he plunged. "CUMMMMMMIIIIIIIIINNNNNNGGGG!" It was all he could manage before every muscle in his body from head to toe contracted, and he pumped a full load of cum into Kacee's body.

Kurt's pounding did much the same to Kacee, except it was different. Sensitive to every thrust, and being on a high before he entered her, she almost instantly began to orgasm repeatedly. Cum after cum racked her body. Some less intense than others, but Kurt's final explosion rocketed her into a massive orgasm which once it had passed left her body completely exhausted and crumpled on the bed.

"Kurt, that was the most wonderful experience of my life. It was the best ever, and I can't do anymore for a bit. You can't either, but I don't think we are through. I want one more fuck from you tonight, something special. My plan right now is sleeping for an hour then we will try something new."

An hour later the alarm sounded, then ten minutes later it sounded again. This time Kacee arose for a potty break. When she returned Kurt was sitting up in bed, but did not appear really awake.

"Do you remember the question you asked me the first time we had sex? In the height of my pleasure, you asked if I wanted it in my pussy or my ass. I choose pussy, but tonight, if you can get hard again, I want to try ass. What do you think?"

"While it sounds wonderful, I'm doubtful my dick will rise to the occasion before early morning. I might be wrong, but unlikely. Do you have patience?"

"Maybe some sleep would be good for both of us, but if you feel like jumping my bones in a couple of hours don't hesitate."

They cuddled up, and almost instantly fell back into a deep sleep. It is interesting how a bit of booze, a great meal, and some very intense sex will make a person want to sleep. In the case of Kacee and Kurt the demand for rest resulted in a sleep of several hours.

Kurt was the first to awaken. He was barely conscious but could sense he was spooned up next to Kacee's back. Her skin was warm and smooth to the touch. He gave thanks for the fact this wonderful woman had the courage to fight her way back into his life. He had made correct decisions at the time, but situations change, and he was very glad for her.

Gradually Kurt regained full consciousness. He began to stroke his hand across her skin, and while she remained in deep sleep, he nonetheless aroused her body and sexual awareness. Her face, breasts, and hips were targets for his caresses, but not her pussy. He could not reach that far. Not having access to that particular area, he stroked her buttocks and the crease between them. Going this path, he could, with a stretch, reach the base of her vaginal opening and the fluid collecting there. The wetness told him she was aroused, and he used that slick fluid to prepare his next target.

Time after time his hand stroked down between her lower cheeks to her dripping pussy and back to her anus. Again and again, he applied her juices, and each time he pressed the opening urging it to accept his middle finger. Kurt repeated the action until his finger slipped easily inside her body invading her rectum. Kacee moaned with pleasure, but did not awaken.

Kurt continued to stroke never moving too fast or too strongly. He pulled out of her ass, retrieved more pussy juice, and returned to her ass. Each entry past her sphincter he performed circles causing the muscle to relax and the hole to enlarge. So large he was eventually able to insert his ring finger and thumb without disturbing her. She was ready.

His cock hard and eager, Kurt gently shifted position to align his man member with Kacee's anal opening. Slowly, so very slowly, he pushed his hips forward pressing the glans to her opening and beyond. At the same time, he continued to dip his finger into her pussy bringing much need liquid and lubrication to the site of intrusion. A millimeter at a time Kurt entered Kacee's body through her anal opening in a way he knew she had never been entered before.

Just as his pubic hair touched her buttocks Kacee stirred. "Kurt, are you fucking my ass? What a different way to wake me. I thought it would hurt. Will it hurt if you go faster?"

"What are you talking about? You're dreaming. Go back to sleep."

"No, I do not think I'm dreaming. There is something in my ass, and it better be you."

Kurt laughed and rolled his body so his cock pulled backward. "Now that you are awake are you ready for something more stimulating?"

"Ummmmm, yes please."

Without hesitation Kurt pumped his hips forward plunging his cock rapidly, and with force into his sister's ass. He claimed her anal virginity, and now he was going to show her the pleasure that can come from a good morning ass fuck. Back and forth he rocked his hips, and no matter the direction he moved it caused Kacee to moan.

Laying like this was hard work, but Kurt had another idea. He stopped and Kacee groaned with disappointment. "Shush, we're not through. On the count of three we're going to roll onto our knees. You ready? One, two, three." Each moved in unison, and with a little extra push from Kurt the pair managed to roll without losing their connection. Both grunted as they came into position. It was then the ass fucking truly began.

Kurt jockeyed for the correct position and angle then shoved his hard cock with force Kacee had not previously experienced. At the same time he reached around her hips to massage her clit. The orgasmic explosion inside Kacee almost made her collapse so her face sank into the bed. Kurt held her in place and continued a series of powerful thrusts, every second or third shove driving Kacee over the edge of bliss.

The effect of the powerful strokes was not lost on Kurt. He could feel the beginning of his cum deep in his groin. Every thrust propelling him toward a huge climax. It was not just the physical aspects of what he was doing, but also the mental pictures in his mind of whose ass he was fucking. His sister, his lover, his wife all wrapped up in one body. Her ass belonged to him. The same was true for Kacee. Kurt might be taking her ass, but at the same time Kacee was willingly giving her ass to him.

Quicker than they might have wanted, but in line with what was happening, the two lovers moved toward their climax. As last Kurt reached past the point of no return. With one last plunge he reached the apex of excitement. "OH GOD, I'M CUMMMMMMMMIIIIIINNNNNNGGG!!!!!" He ended with an explosive expulsion of breath as all his muscles contracted including those in his chest forcing the air from his lungs. His body completely relaxed falling flat to the bed where they both lay gasping for air.

Kacee spoke, "I do not think we can do this all the time, but that was pretty good for our first time as husband and wife."

"Roll off me. I can't get my breath." Kurt moved, and they appeared in a stupor for several moments as they regained control of their bodies. After a few minutes Kurt raised up on one elbow. "Not sure how you feel about it, but I think that was quiet a beginning to the rest of our lives."

The End