Kadey's Bar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And I wouldn't expect you to. It's only those first Wednesdays that I'll be charging you for, I think we can count any... interim visits, as freebies. Well, not entirely free; you'll need to show a little more consideration on those nights and make sure that I come too... No, let's make it a minimum of two orgasms for me."

Emma once more read my response in my expression; or perhaps in my bulging pants. Having made another note in her diary Emma closed her handbag, called "Gotta fly" and headed for the door. She paused there for long enough to add: "By the way, my panties are still tucked under the scatter-cushion that you're leaning on."

I made a grab for them, intent on returning them when Emma checked me "No you keep them Ian, If you weaken during the next two weeks, wrap them around your cock while you dream about what you're going to do to me when I visit you on the seventeenth."

My only reply was a grin and a nod; I was pretty sure that I'd be taking up Emma's suggestion the moment that she walked out of the door. Emma met my grin with an equally lurid one of her own; then a moment later she threw me a wink before adding "And if I get that way too; I'm going to think about you whacking-off into my panties."

12