Kahleah Copper is The Boss!

Story Info
Kahleah Copper bonds with Sophie Cunningham off court.
1.3k words
2
2.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers

"I will smack the arrogance out of your thick ass," WNBA champion and Chicago Sky superwoman Kahleah Copper said to her rival, Phoenix Mercury player Sophie Cunningham. In the basement of Kahleah's south side Chicago townhouse, things were most definitely heating up. WNBA upstart Sophie Cunningham was tied to a wooden post, her gorgeous, athletic body stark naked. All of this was happening with the lady's consent, of course. Time for some woman on woman kinky fun, truly the best kind there is...

"Hmm, Kahleah, stop acting up, we both know you love this ass," Sophie Cunningham said, laughing merrily as Kahleah Copper glowered at her. The tall, dark-skinned, athletic and gorgeous African American sportswoman looked so hot when she got angry that Sophie's pussy twitched in excitement. Sophie likes bossy Black women, pure and simple. Sophie twerked her big White ass, knowing how much it infuriated Kahleah Copper and turned her on at the same time. It's not just Black men who can't resist big-booty White girls. Some Black women like big White female booty too...

As per their bet, Sophie Cunningham was willing to let her rival Kahleah Copper top her since she won the damned WNBA finals. The ladies of the Chicago Sky put on a definite performance, shutting down the Phoenix Mercury in spite of the superhuman efforts of WNBA legends Diana Taurasi, Britney Griner and others. An ill-conceived bet was placed between the two ladies prior to the finals. That's how Sophie Cunningham ended up naked in Kahleah Copper's basement. As a feisty gal with a lot of physical strength, though, Sophie isn't good at being submissive. Whoever dominates Sophie is going to have their hands up with her...

Kahleah Copper is a strong Black woman who doesn't tolerate disrespect from blonde hussies, not even the ones with gorgeous faces, fine bodies and big beautiful butts. Someone's got to toe the damned line. Sophie Cunningham is a great basketball player but she also has an attitude problem and she's aggressive as fuck on and off the court. This past season, Sophie Cunningham got into it with WNBA player Brittney Sykes, and slapped the other woman on the court but the refs and the media downplayed the incident. Kahleah Copper doesn't get down like that. Someone's got to put Sophie Cunningham in her place.

"Speak when you're spoken to, Barbie Doll," Kahleah Copper said sharply, and Sophie Cunningham bristled at her words. The six-foot-tall, curvy and athletic, big-booty blonde chick only smirked and shrugged her shoulders. Kahleah Copper, the indomitable strongwoman of the Chicago Sky, wanted very much to wipe that smirk off Sophie Cunningham's face. The Teutonic gal, one of the top players among the Phoenix Mercury, had grown arrogant lately and someone needed to teach her a lesson...

"Hmm, whatever, Kahleah, you're just mad because my booty is bigger than yours," Sophie Cunningham retorted, and Kahleah Copper sighed. So it's going to be like that. Kahleah smacked Sophie's ass, causing the blonde gal to flinch. Ever since Kahleah tussled with Sophie during the WNBA Finals, the blonde gal had become obsessed with her. There's a lot of strong women all over the league but there can be only one true Alpha Bitch. Sophie believes in conquering and takes no prisoners...

"Shut up," Kahleah said, and she smacked Sophie's ass some more. Sophie yelped, but this time Kahleah silenced her with a kiss. Surprisingly the Hell out of Kahleah, Sophie kissed her back passionately. Sophie let out a happy moan as Kahleah grabbed her tits and fondled them. Kahleah slid her hand between Sophie's thighs and began fingering her pussy. Upon noticing that Sophie's pussy was already incredibly wet, Kahleah grinned. The arrogant blonde bitch is getting off on being dominated by a strong Black woman. Dammit, it's not just White boys who want to get spanked by strong Black ladies. Apparently, some White girls enjoy it too...

"Kahleah, quit being fucking tender, I like the rough stuff," Sophie said in her trademark arrogant tone, and Kahleah grimaced and grabbed her face. Sophie locked eyes with Kahleah and did not blink. Kahleah slapped Sophie's face and the blonde gal did not even flinch. Sophie nodded approvingly as Kahleah drew her hand back and slapped her some more. While slapping Sophie's face, Kahleah slid three fingers into her pussy and began stimulating her in this manner.

"I'm in charge, Sophie, you are my bitch," Kahleah said firmly, and Sophie grimaced, her cheeks red from all the slapping. Slowly, Sophie nodded, acknowledging Kahleah's authority. Kahleah kissed Sophie once more and the two gorgeous, athletic women continued with their fun. Kahleah untied Sophie and took her to the bed. Once there, Sophie got on all fours, face down and big ass up. The tall blonde sportswoman even twerked her big White ass for her favorite Black Amazon. Kahleah grinned appreciatively as Sophie twerked for her. Time to have some fun...

"Like I said, you love this ass," Sophie said, and she moaned in pleasure as Kahleah fingered her pussy while sliding her tongue into her booty hole. Kahleah wormed her tongue into Sophie's booty hole. The Black sportswoman has been dreaming of clapping the blonde lady's cheeks for a long time now. Sophie began grinding her big White ass against Kahleah's face. Sophie loves having sex with strong Black women and the sisters in turn love eating her pussy and ass. To really shine Kahleah on, Sophie sat on her face, smothering her with her big ass. Now that's interracial lesbian fun done right...

"Eat my pussy," Kahleah said, and Sophie grinned and the two women got into the sixty nine position. Kahleah continued to eat Sophie's ass while fingering her wet pussy. Meanwhile, Sophie brought her face to Kahleah's crotch and inhaled the other woman's scent. Black pussy smells simply divine and Sophie wanted some of that. Kahleah sighed in pleasure as Sophie began eating her pussy like a hungry woman. Let the good times roll. The two young women ate each other's pussies until they reached a mutual orgasm. Among sportswomen, team work makes the dream work, even off the court...

"Just fuck me," Sophie said, as Kahleah put her on all fours and admired her big White ass for the umpteenth time. Kahleah grinned and donned the shiny ebony strap-on dildo, modeled after the penis of African American porn star Sean Michaels. Sophie sighed happily as Kahleah gripped her hips and leaned into her, burying the dildo deep inside her pussy. Kahleah smacked Sophie's big ass with one hand and gripped her long blonde hair with the other while fucking her. Time for the sexy blonde gal to experience the power of a Black woman's lovemaking...

"Ride this dildo," Kahleah screamed as she went to town on Sophie, slamming the dildo into her pussy. Sophie moaned deeply, loving the feel of Kahleah's dildo in her pussy. They fucked like this for some time, and then took a break. Switching things up, Sophie donned the strap-on dildo while Kahleah got on all fours. The tall, bodacious blonde sportswoman admired the tall, athletic Black woman's fine ass. Hmm, time for some more wicked fun...

"Say my name, bitch," Sophie shouted as she grabbed Kahleah's hair and yanked her head back while slamming the dildo into her pussy. Kahleah screamed as Sophie fucked her roughly. The blonde gal had a mean streak the length of Mississippi, and she made Kahleah feel her sexual prowess. Sophie spanked Kahleah's big beautiful Black ass while ramming the dildo into her pussy. Sophie fucked Kahleah passionately until the tall Black sportswoman finally tapped out. The two women embraced and kissed passionately. A good time was had by all...

"Thanks for a wonderful time," Kahleah said to Sophie as they parted ways with a hug and a kiss. Sophie got in her car and drove away. The drive back to her hometown of Columbia, Missouri, would be rough but the trip to Chicago had been worth it for Sophie Cunningham. Kahleah Copper, WNBA champion and high-powered sportswoman, had the most delicious pussy that Sophie Cunningham has ever tasted. Some women are simply all that and then some. Sophie Cunningham looks forward to battling Kahleah Copper next season, on and off the court. Good times, for sure...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers