Pimpin' the Women of WWE Ch. 01

Story Info
Me and Stephanie McMahon pimpin' Charlotte and Sasha Banks.
2.5k words
4.24
17.7k
19
2

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/24/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,141 Followers

This is a sleazy freaky fuckfest sex parody... It ain't real.

This is a sleazy fuck series within the Pimpin' series... It's about me and my wife, Stephanie McMahon, running WWE and Pimpin' The Women Of WWE... Don't worry, there's no Roman Reigns in it... Enjoy my fellow freaks

I was watching my new wife, Stephanie McMahon, play with her super wet, delicious pussy while she was on the phone with a major sponsor of WWE. We had recently gotten married after having a long affair. She dumped her husband for me... and her dad, Vince McMahon, fired her ex and hired me to take over. Stephanie and myself have instituted some new... freaky...rules and requirements for our female performers. 7x Women's Champion Charlotte was fulfilling one of them now. She was on her knees in front of me, sucking me off, while my wife had phone sex with the sponsor.

Charlotte sucked my cock perfectly. You could tell she's had a few cocks in her mouth before. My old friend, Spence Ulchin, was filming it all for Stephanie and I to watch later. Charlotte sucked most of my thick cock down her throat, her saliva coating it, her tongue licking every inch of it. I could tell Spence had a hard on in his pants... Poor guy. He was doing his job well though, filming everything.

Stephanie had a short, tight, black mini skirt on and no panties. She had her skirt bunched up around her waist and was playing with her clean shaven pussy, while she smiled at me, blowing me kisses, watching me get sucked off, all while she was talking dirty to the sponsor. She was multi tasking very nicely. She licked her tongue at me while she worked her phone sex magic. "Mmmmmmmm, shove that big cock down my throat and fuck it hard. I love sucking big cock baby. My hubby's got a really big one. Maybe you both can fuck my mouth at the same time. Mmmmmmmm." Stephanie winked at me and blew me a big kiss. "You wanna cum in my mouth? Good... I love it. Fill my slutty mouth with jizz and I'll swallow every fucking drop.

I grunted and pumped a big load of jizz in Charlotte's mouth. She smiled around my cock and swallowed it all down, tickling my big balls as I filled her sucking mouth. I watched her suck me dry, then I got up and went over to Stephanie. She smiled and kissed me, then my cock. I bent her over her desk and licked her cunt slowly. She was still on the phone as I snaked my tongue up her tasty twat and licked her out. Her pussy creamed all over my snaking tongue. Stephanie's pussy nut covering my tongue as it licked her out, side to side and back to front.

I rubbed my rock hard cock all over her wet labia. Stephanie cooed and moaned, smiling a sexy smile, licking those luscious, red lips. She looked back at me and mouthed the words, "FUCK ME" and went back to the phone sex. I shoved my big, hard cock up her soaking wet snatch. She lurched forward, looked back at me and grinned wide. I grabbed her long, straight, shiny, brown hair and pulled it. I fucked her pussy with blazing, pussy thumping speed. My cock flew up that cunt, in and out, my thighs smacking her ass every time I drilled up her pussy. "UHHHHHHHHH, YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! My man is fucking me, like only he can." Stephanie told the sponsor, looking back at me, blowing me a kiss. She had the sexiest look ever on her perfect face.

I smacked her well toned, milf ass and squeezed it, fucking her pussy relentlessly hard. "FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!" Stephanie squirted all over my rampaging cock. Her cream flew out the sides of her cunt. Charlotte ran over and knelt down, leaning her head back between my legs. She licked Stephanie's pussy and rubbed my jiggling balls. She licked my cock as it plunged into my wife's cunt. After 15 more minutes of drilling Stephanie's soaking wet snatch, I came hard up it. "YES, FUCK ME, FILL ME WITH YOUR CUM LIKE MY HUSBAND JUST DID. MMMMMMMMMMMM. Yes I turn around and suck your big cock clean." Stephanie told the sponsor, in her sexiest voice, turning around, kneeling down next to Charlotte, sucking my cock clean, her mouth slowly twisting up and down my shaft. Charlotte sucked my balls, both women looking up at me, smiling big. "Glad to have you as a sponsor... sure, call back anytime." Stephanie smiled at me blowing me several kisses and hung up the phone.

I fucked Charlotte on the sofa. She was on her hands and knees. Stephanie watched us and Spence filmed it all. Sasha Banks came in and sat down, watching me drill Charlotte's pussy from behind. It was a Supershow, so both Raw and Smackdown Live superstars where there. Sasha watched calmly. I have a thing for her... but my thing at the moment was pussy thumping Charlotte doggy style. I was pulling her long blonde hair and squeezing her right tit, through her outfit, as my big cock slammed up that clean shaven, wet cunt.

"FUCKKKKKKKKKKK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE... MMMMMMMMMMMM!! Charlotte squirted so fucking forcefully, it blasted past me and hit the door and the wall beside it. I motioned for Sasha to come over. She did. I kissed her. She put her arms around my neck, those lips so soft and sensuous. I rubbed her pussy through her outfit and pounded Charlotte intensely. I pushed down on Sasha's head. She went to her knees. I pulled out of Charlotte and came all over Sasha's beautiful face. Charlotte quickly turned around and licked the cum off of Sasha's face. I kept pumping my cream out and Charlotte kept licking it up. Sasha grabbed my spurting cock and sucked it, swallowing down the pumping jizz.

Sasha pumped my cock as she devoured it. Charlotte sucked my balls, looking up at me, hungry for me. "Spence, you fuck Charlotte. Sasha, come with us... I want my man." Stephanie came over and grabbed my hand, smiling at me, pulling me over to her chair. I sat down and she sat in my lap, facing me. Sasha knelt down in front of me and sucked my still hard cock. Spence shoved his cock up Charlotte's soaking wet pussy, doggy style and still filmed Stephanie and I... and Sasha. He made a very happy, goofy face. He obviously was enjoying Charlotte's pussy.

Sasha put my cock in Stephanie's pussy. I motioned for Sasha to come around to my face. She quickly came up to me. I got her to pull her outfit off and I slid my tongue up her wet, milk chocolate pussy. She played with my hair as I rolled and wiggled my tongue up her tasty twat, licking her out, wiping her pussy walls slowly with my tongue. Stephanie rode me wildly, her hands on my chest. She was watching me eat out Sasha. She ripped her white, button down blouse open and pulled her huge tits out of her white bra. Her light brown nipples were so fucking hard, she twisted and shook them hard, her huge tits jiggling like crazy as she rode my throbbing manmeat, moaning loud and slamming down on my rock hard cock. She felt so fucking good. Stephanie has one of the best tasting and best feeling pussies ever. That's a fucking fact.

I closed my eyes, loving the feeling of her perfect pussy wrapped tightly around my cock and stretched out by it. "Mmmmmmmm, I'm cumming James!! Sasha came on my tongue and in my mouth. I lapped all the tasty juices up. I kissed her pussy and she leaned down and kissed me, our tongues fucking in our mouths. She's a great kisser with awesome lips. I love kissing her.

"FUCKKKKKKKKK!! I'M CUMMMMINGGGGG!!" Stephanie blasted my big cock with her pussy cream. She pumped it out hard, looking right at me, grinning so sexy and big. She shook her pussy... I groaned at the feeling. She kept doing it... I kept groaning. She knew how good it felt for me. She kept shaking that perfect ,soaking wet pussy all over my cock and that was it. I came up her pussy so fucking hard, blasting it full of my cream. I just groaned and shook my head as Stephanie kept shaking her pussy on my cock, shaking her eyebrows at Sasha, letting her know how good she was at getting me off. Stephanie shook her pussy hard on my cock, her hand on the side of her face, her elbow on my shoulder. She was ultra confident in her sexual skills. She just smiled and kept drawing cum out of me. DAMN, I LOVE THIS WOMAN!!

Spence watched and filmed. He had already cum in Charlotte's pussy. Stephanie got off of my cock and pulled Sasha's head to her pussy. Sasha licked my cum from Stephanie's labia. I watched as my cum still dribbled out of my cock. Stephanie smiled, leaning over, licking the cum off of my plump head slowly. She softly bit the head of my cock, licking under it with quick licks and sucked it hard.

Stephanie helped Sasha up and sat her on my cock, facing away from me. She put my cock in Sasha's tight, milk chocolate ass. My cock inched up it, stretching it wide. "Mmmmmmmm, FUCKKKKK!! I LOVE ITTTT!!" Sasha screamed out in pleasure. She wiggled her tight booty on my big white cock, taking in every hard inch. She rode me slowly, moaning so fucking loud, wiggling that smooth, tight ass all over my cock. It felt so fucking good. She began riding me slowly. Stephanie took her blouse off. She had her white bra, black mini skirt and knee high, black leather boots on. She was a walking, talking sex queen for fucking sure. She smiled at me, blowing me a kiss.

Stephanie walked over to Spence and Charlotte. She took the camera from Spence. "So Spence... how was Charlotte's pussy?" Stephanie asked, rubbing Charlotte's left tit as it hung down.

"It was awesome. She's gorgeous."

"Good. I'm glad you like her. All of my bitches are gorgeous and great at fucking. I train them myself... James and I train them ourselves." She looked over at me and winked, filming Sasha riding my cock up her ass, moaning so fucking loud, bouncing that milk chocolate ass all over my white cock. I was groping her small tits, pinching her nipples hard as she rode me wildly, shaking her thick, beautiful, purple, curly hair. Stephanie rubbed her pussy watching us, grinning at me so big, the whole time. She blew me a big kiss and winked at me. I winked back.

Stephanie put her hand to Charlotte's sexy face, rubbing it softly. "You know Spence... why don't you try her ass? She's fit a beautiful ass, don't you think?" Charlotte smiled at Stephanie, as Stephanie softly rubbed her face.

"Yes she does. It's very beautiful. Spence rubbed all over Charlotte's ass. Is it OK?" Spence asked.

"Of course it is. Like I said I train my bitches. They love anal sex just like I do. My man is the only one that gets my ass though... so you'll have to fuck Charlotte's instead." Stephanie wiggled her ass at me. She looked back and smiled, blowing me a kiss again. She's so fucking sexy. I squeezed Sasha's tits hard and drilled up into her ass all the fucking way.

"FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" Sasha screamed out in sexual bliss, squirting hard three consecutive times. It just kept coming. Her juices flooded my cock and lap. I drilled up that smooth, milk chocolate booty harder and fucking harder, slamming all the motherfuckin' way, in and fucking out. FUCK YEAH!! I thumped that fucking, sweet ass. Sasha kept cumming, squirting everywhere. I pulled her off of my cock, as Stephanie filmed and her pussy nut exploded out everywhere. "FUCKKKKKKK!! I LOVE YOU JAMESSSSSSSSSS!! UHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" I sat her back down on my throbbing cock and fucking thumped up that ass relentlessly. "SHITTTTTTTTTT!! I'M CUMMMMMMMINGGGGGGGGG!!" Sasha squirted again. I blasted her gorgeous ass with my creamy load filling it and over fucking flowing it. I pulled out except for the last inch and it spilled everywhere. My cock kept pumping it in that sweet ass and Sasha kept screaming in ecstasy. I finished cumming. I kissed Sasha. She rubbed my face and jerked my cock. It was in front of her beautiful pussy.

Stephanie looked at me, smiling, mouthing the words, "I LOVE YOU."

I smiled and blew her a kiss. Motioning for her to come over. She did. I kissed my wife deeply. She put the camera down. I kissed her passionately, my tongue molesting hers, those luscious lips tasting so good. "I love you baby." I told her. Stephanie smiled.

"I love you too James." We kissed again.

Sasha, Stephanie and I kissed while Spence fucked Charlotte's ass. Charlotte moaned and Spence has his usual goofy look on his face. He pounded her ass good for a few minutes and grunted, pumping his load in it. We all laughed at his cum face. He makes the weirdest faces when he's having sex. "Come suck his cock Sasha." Stephanie led Sasha over to Spence. Sasha knelt down and tickled his balls. Stephanie looked back at me smiling. She pulled Spence's cock out of Charlotte's ass and held it to Sasha's mouth. Stephanie jerked it, making sure all the cum came out onto Sasha's outstretched tongue. Sasha lapped it up as Stephanie jerked it. Charlotte turned around and licked his head. Spence was in sexual heaven. He smiled so big.

Stephanie jerked out the last drop of cum from Spence's spent cock. It hung off of the head. Charlotte leaned over and slowly lapped it up, licking his twitching head quickly. Spence shook uncontrollably. Charlotte pulled Sasha's mouth below hers and spit the drop of cum off of her tongue slowly into Sasha's mouth. Stephanie winked at me, grinning big. She walked over to me and knelt down in front of me. I pointed my cock at her mouth and pissed into her open mouth. She smiled the whole time, loving my piss. She swallowed every fucking drop. Her eyes were locked on mine. Stephanie sucked me dry and laid her head in my lap. I slowly stroked her beautiful hair, relaxing with my wife.

"Charlotte and Sasha... I need you two to meet a sponsor tomorrow and "thank him" for his support of WWE. He's paying very well for the "thank you" so make it a really good one." They agreed. Stephanie set up three more "thank yous" for other female talent the same day. That's our job. We run the show, making sure WWE keeps running smoothly and the business keeps growing. We have the talent to do it. You'll find out more about that in this series. Keep reading... Pimpin' The Women Of WWE.

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,141 Followers