Kahleah Copper is The Queen!

Story Info
Kahleah Copper, Binta Drammeh and Sophie Cunningham.
1.5k words
2.83
470
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,134 Followers

The brouhaha that started with the trade of WNBA superstar Kahleah Copper of the Chicago Sky to their archrivals the Phoenix Mercury shows no signs of dying down. WNBA champion Kahleah Copper made the Phoenix Mercury team suffer during the Chicago Sky's big run to their first win at the WNBA championships. Kahleah Copper also notoriously clashed with the Phoenix Mercury women's basketball team's favorite toxic gal Sophie Cunningham. What's going to happen now that they're on the same team? This is something the Gods themselves must ponder out in the Ether...

Kahleah Copper lay in bed next to her lover Binta Drammeh, an Afro-Swedish beauty of great renown and athletic talent. The tall, athletic young African American sportswoman had a lot on her mind. For a long time, Kahleah Copper considered the City of Chicago her home. Kahleah Copper remembered the glory days with Candace Parker as her team captain and Diamond Deshields as her teammate and best friend. The three of them brought a championship trophy to the City of Chicago and put women's sports on the map. They became legends together. Where does the time go?

Next to Kahleah, Binta lay gloriously naked and fast asleep. The lovely Afro-Swedish woman was tired after a night of lovemaking. Kahleah smiled while gently caressing Binta's smooth, nicely rounded ass. From the moment they met, Kahleah sensed that not only was Binta a kindred spirit, but they were meant for each other. Kahleah relentlessly pursued Binta and the two of them ended up together. A love story for the ages. Two strong black women living their lives and loving each other while operating in the world of sports celebrities. All is well that ends well, right?

"Is everything alright, babe?" Binta whispered and Kahleah smiled and gently kissed her hand. In the dark, Binta smiled. Outside the cozy loft located in downtown Chicago, snow gently fell. The windy city is experiencing a tough winter but such things are to be expected. Kahleah thought about all the twists and turns her life had taken as of late. Kahleah's good friend and former teammate Diamond DeShields was coming back to the Chicago Sky...just as Kahleah herself got traded to the Phoenix Mercury. When it rains it frigging pours...

"All is well," Kahleah said, and she then kissed Binta gently on the lips. The tall, curvy and dark-skinned, stunning Afro-Swedish sportswoman gently pulled her African American counterpart into a warm embrace. Kahleah surrendered to Binta's pull, and grinned as she felt the other woman's hands on her breasts. Binta slid a hand down to the space between Kahleah's legs. Kahleah groaned as Binta began fingering her pussy. Binta always goes for what she wants, on and off the basketball court. It's one of the many things that Kahleah absolutely loves about her.

"Let me make things better," Binta said softly. Kahleah smiled as Binta sucked on her nipple while fingering her pussy. A happy sigh escaped Kahleah's lips as Binta began moving downward. Binta spread Kahleah's muscular thighs and then started eating her pussy. At first, Kahleah was tense, which was understandable given recent events. As Binta licked and fingered her pussy, all tension left Kahleah's body. The stoic, stern-faced African American sportswoman relaxed and enjoyed as her favorite Afro-Swedish beauty ate her out. Let the good times roll, as they say.

"Hmm that feels good," Kahleah cooed softly as Binta pleasured her. The two young black women continued with their fun. After Binta gave her pussy a serious lick down, Kahleah was more than ready to return the favor. Face down and ass up, Binta waited as Kahleah came up behind her. Kahleah admired Binta's thick Afro-Swedish booty. Binta grinned as Kahleah kissed her ass before going to work on her. Binta moaned deeply as Kahleah spread her thick ass cheeks and began eating her butt hole. At the same time, Kahleah slid two fingers into Binta's wet pussy. These horny soul sisters can't get enough of a good thing...

"Just fuck me," Binta demanded, after giving Kahleah's pussy a rather thorough licking. Grinning, Kahleah playfully smacked Binta's ass and then grabbed her favorite strap-on dildo. The huge ebony strap-on dildo is modeled after the penis of African American porn legend Lexington Steele. Kahleah strapped it on and then positioned herself behind Binta. Without further ado, Kahleah gripped Binta by the hips and pushed the dildo into her pussy. Binta let out a deep groan as Kahleah began to fuck her with deep, passionate strokes. When it comes to sex, Binta likes the rough stuff and Kahleah is definitely the right woman to deliver the goods. On and off the court, Kahleah is about that life...

"Twerk that big ass for me and then do the booty clap," Kahleah ordered, and Binta grinned, happily complying. Kahleah thrust the dildo into Kahleah's pussy, marveling as the tall, sexy Afro-Swedish sportswoman twerked her big ass for her. Kahleah smacked Binta's thick black booty while slamming the thick ebony dildo into her pussy. Binta screamed passionately and began grinding her big ass against Kahleah's crotch. This had the desired effect of driving Kahleah's dildo even deeper into Binta's pussy. One way or another, Binta gets what she wants, in and out of the bedroom. Kahleah always makes sure of that. The lady proudly does her duty, of course.

After hours of lovemaking, Binta fell asleep next to Kahleah. Kahleah was tired but couldn't sleep. The young African American woman's mind raced. Kahleah thought of her friends and neighbors in Chicago, Illinois, whom she would dearly miss. She also thought of the new life awaiting her in Phoenix, Arizona. Kahleah wondered how she would fit in with WNBA stars like Diana Taurasi, Brittney Giner and other luminaries of the Phoenix Mercury. There was also the complex subject matter of Kahleah reuniting with the beautiful, problematic Sophie Cunningham. The prospect of being on the same team as Sophie Cunningham both thrilled and angered Kahleah.

"Thick thighs save lives," Sophie Cunningham stated when queried about getting into shape for the WNBA season. Kahleah took out her cell phone and looked for images of Sophie Cunningham. For some reason, the picture of Sophie all hugged up with some dude pissed Kahleah off. A smile crept into Kahleah's face as she saw a bikini picture of Sophie Cunningham. The tall, arrogant blonde chick with the foul mouth does have a nice body, nice tits, thick thighs and a nice ass. Kahleah admired Sophie Cunningham's ass at great length.

"Sophie, you sexy blonde bitch," Kahleah whispered. In the dark, without even realizing it, Kahleah began to masturbate. The young black woman fingered her pussy. Closing her eyes, Kahleah visualized herself in bed with Sophie Cunningham. For once the loudmouth blonde bitch wasn't saying anything. Why is that? Oh, Sophie had her face buried between Kahleah's legs and was eating her pussy voraciously. Kahleah groaned loudly as she climaxed. Sophie Cunningham vanished back into fantasyland. Kahleah grinned at the whole situation. Hmm, perhaps it wouldn't be so bad, the two of them being teammates. Kahleah turned off her cell and then went to sleep with a smile on her face.

In her townhouse, located in the City of Phoenix, Arizona, WNBA player Sophie Cunningham tried to get some sleep. With her boyfriend out of town, she was bored. After working out thoroughly, Sophie was tired but could not sleep. Lying naked on her bed, Sophie thought about recent events. Earlier, the Phoenix Mercury GM announced to the team that Kahleah Copper, Sophie's nemesis, was leaving the Chicago Sky to join them. Sophie couldn't believe this shit. Livid doesn't even begin to describe how Sophie felt. Kahleah was her enemy and Sophie couldn't stand the thought of them being teammates.

"Kahleah, you bitch," Sophie Cunningham thought. Grabbing her cellphone, she looked for pictures of her rival. A photo of Kahleah Copper holding hands with Afro-Swedish sportswoman Binta Drammeh pissed Sophie Cunningham for some reason. Sophie scrolled down and saw a picture of Kahleah in a crisp white bikini. Grinning, Sophie found herself admiring Kahleah's body. The sexy black tomboy had a nice ass. Without even realizing it, Sophie began masturbating while looking at Kahleah's picture.

"Let me pleasure you," Fantasyland-Kahleah said to Sophie, who nodded. The sexy blonde gal spread her legs, and the sexy young black woman drew closer to her. Kahleah kissed Sophie passionately and fondled her nipples. Sophie moaned softly and wrapped her legs around Kahleah. Grinning, Kahleah laid Sophie down and then buried her face between her legs. Just like that, Fantasyland-Kahleah began eating Sophie's pussy like a hungry woman. Sophie moaned and writhed on the bed until she climaxed. Sweating and panting, Sophie realized that she was alone in her bed. Fantasyland-Kahleah vanished, of course.

"I am going to get you, my sweet Kahleah," Sophie whispered in the dark. Looking out the window, Sophie admired the City of Phoenix, Arizona. Soon, Kahleah Copper, Sophie's archrival and secret fantasy, would join the Phoenix Mercury. Along with legends like Diana Taurasi and Brittney Griner, Sophie Cunningham considers herself a superstar on the elite women's basketball team. Kahleah Copper brings in a unique skillset, versatility, attitude and a cute ass. Sophie Cunningham intends to give Kahleah Copper one hell of a welcome to the team!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,134 Followers