Women's MMA Rivals

Story Info
Claressa Shields hooks up with Kayla Harrison.
1.4k words
3.29
2.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers

Women's MMA newcomer and PFL champion Kayla Harrison looked at her supposed rival, Boxing champion Claressa Shields, and smiled. The two women had been training in the gym all morning. The world of female fighting is expending with new female divisions in the UFC, Invicta Promotions, Bare Knuckle Fighting, and the Professional Fighting League. Elite female fighters like Claressa Shields and Kayla Harrison have to be in tip top shape in order to stay ahead of the game. A female fighter is only as good as her last fight, after all...

Claressa Shields is undefeated in the world of women's boxing, although Irish boxer Savannah 'closet case' Marshall would certainly like to change that. Claressa Shields has beaten top level female opposition left and right and is considered one of the toughest female fighters of all time. Claressa Shields is on a quest for greatness and won't stop until she becomes the G.W.O.A.T. or the Greatest Woman Of All Time. Taking up a new challenge, Claressa Shields is giving women's mixed martial arts a try...

After training for hours, Claressa Shields and Kayla Harrison undressed and hit the showers. In spite of herself, Kayla Harrison caught herself checking out Claressa Shields. The tall, curvy and dark-skinned African American sportswoman looked good enough to eat, especially following her win against Britney Elkin in her MMA debut. Yeah, Claressa Shields is making waves in the world of women's martial arts, but she's not at Kayla Harrison's level yet. The curvy, muscular, blonde-haired and blue-eyed female Judoka wanted to teach the new gal a thing or two...

"Eating pussy makes you better at fighting other women, just look at Amanda Nunes and Jessica Andrade," Kayla Harrison said with a grin. Claressa Shields smiled back at Kayla Harrison and spread her thick, muscular thighs invitingly. Kayla Harrison drew closer and inhaled Claressa Shields womanly scent, then nodded approvingly. Championship pussy is definitely the best kind, and Kayla Harrison simply cannot get enough of it. Claressa Shields was definitely in for a treat...

"Hmm, well, Kayla, help me improve my fighting skills," Claressa Shields said softly, and Kayla Harrison nodded. Gently burying her lovely face between Claressa Shields thighs, Kayla Harrison began eating her pussy like a hungry woman. Like a lot of white lesbians and bisexual white women, Kayla Harrison craves black female pussy and simply cannot get enough. Claressa Shields grinned as Kayla Harrison sucked on her clit and fingered her wet, hairy pussy. Let the good times roll at last...

"Ask and you shall receive," Kayla Harrison paused to say, and she winked at Claressa Shields before she resumed eating her pussy. For reasons that Kayla Harrison cannot explain, the smell and taste of black women has always been wonderfully addictive to her. Kayla Harrison doesn't fetishize black women, for that would be weird and kind of creepy. Nope, the curvy, muscular blonde sportswoman simply loves the chocolate sisterhood, and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that...

"Hmm, that feels good," Claressa Shields said, and the tall, sexy and curvy, gorgeously dark-skinned, undefeated female boxer, originally from the City of Flint, Michigan, closed her eyes while being pleasured. Kayla Harrison has been munching on pussies for a long time, and has a natural aversion to penises, so you'd better believe she ate Claressa Shields sweet black pussy like her life depended on it. Kayla Harrison finds black women beautiful, serene and when it comes down to it, magically delicious. The blonde female Judoka likes what she likes, and that's that...

"Let's switch things up, gorgeous," Kayla Harrison told Claressa Shields, after giving the young black woman's sweet pussy a tongue bath. Claressa Shields nodded and got on all fours, spreading her thick black ass cheeks wide open. Kayla Harrison grinned and came up behind the sexy young black woman. Kayla Harrison kissed Claressa Shields big beautiful black ass, second in beauty and thickness only to that of Tennis champ Serena Williams. Claressa Shields grinned and actually farted on Kayla Harrison's damned face...and waited for the other woman's reaction.

Claressa Shields winced as Kayla Harrison smacked her thick ass, and then stuck her tongue deep inside her butt hole. That's right, Kayla Harrison loves absolutely everything to do with the female posterior and that includes farts. Claressa Shields laughed as Kayla Harrison wriggled her tongue inside her butt hole. While eating Claressa Shields ass, Kayla Harrison fingered her pussy. The double whammy is one of Kayla Harrison's favorite moves in the bedroom and it's one that keeps the ladies coming back to her bed. Why change what works? Exactly!

After giving Claressa Shields booty hole a tongue bath, Kayla Harrison had other plans in store for her favorite tall and sexy, big-bottomed black goddess. Donning her favorite strap-on dildo, Kayla Harrison reached for a condom. Without further ado, Kayla Harrison gripped Claressa Shields hips and leaned into her. Claressa Shields groaned as the dildo popped into her pussy. Time for some rough and passionate lesbian sex instead of the soft and romantic crap that some boring broads go for. Claressa Shields and Kayla Harrison are modern-day Amazon warriors, and their sexing is as powerful as they are...

"Fuck me harder, dammit," Claressa Shields demanded as Kayla Harrison banged her with the strap-on dildo. Kayla Harrison grinned and smacked Claressa Shields thick ass as she continued to fuck her. Claressa Shields groaned and moaned while grinding her big ass against Kayla Harrison's crotch, driving the strap-on dildo even deeper into her pussy. When it comes to woman on woman sex, Claressa Shields likes the rough stuff and fortunately for her, Kayla Harrison could certainly dish it out. Claressa Shields intended to test Kayla Harrison's ability to take it as well, but not this minute...

"Oh yeah, that's hot," Kayla Harrison said as she fucked Claressa Shields with gusto, making that pussy pop, as they say. The two women took a breather, and then switched things up. Claressa Shields put Kayla Harrison on all fours and admired the white female Judoka's thick ass. The stone-faced, muscular, tough blonde chick is one of those butch types who think they're unbreakable and Claressa Shields, who looks pretty but has a mean streak, definitely wants to test Kayla Harrison's toughness...

"You're my bitch now," Claressa Shields told Kayla Harrison as she went to work on her. Claressa Shields grabbed Kayla Harrison's muscular ass cheeks and squeezed them. Grinning, Claressa Shields began eating Kayla Harrison's pussy, causing the other woman to groan in sheer pleasure. Claressa Shields didn't stop there and began inserting her fingers into Kayla Harrison's pussy...one digit at a time. Soon, Claressa Shields inserted her entire fist inside Kayla Harrison's pussy, and at last the stoic female Judoka screamed....

"Oh fuck," Kayla Harrison squealed, and Claressa Shields laughed and smacked her muscular white ass while fisting her pussy from behind. For a woman who has been fucking women left and right for many years, Kayla Harrison certainly had a tight pussy but Claressa Shields was going to change that. Butch women with a silent bossiness type of attitude like Kayla Harrison need to have their vaginas fisted regularly otherwise they will remain uptight and controlling.

"Scream for me, my tough butch bitch," Claressa Shields screamed at Kayla Harrison as she continued to fist the muscular blonde woman's tight vagina. Kayla Harrison squealed in wicked pain and exquisite pleasure as Claressa Shields fisted her pussy. In her bedroom brawls with the ladies, Kayla Harrison always takes control, and she's always the one to fuck them but she doesn't allow herself to get fucked. Those are her Iron clad rules when it comes to sex with women. A strong black woman like Claressa Shields isn't about to bow down to Kayla Harrison, not in the bedroom or anywhere else. Claressa Shields gleefully fisted Kayla Harrison's pussy until the blonde-haired, muscular butch female Judoka begged for mercy...

Kayla Harrison cried out as she climaxed, thanks to Claressa Shields wicked performance. Claressa Shields flashed Kayla Harrison a sexy wink and smirked. That's right, Claressa Shields likes to surprise the ladies, in and out of the boxing ring. The two women embraced passionately, and held each other silently. They were just two modern day Amazons savoring a moment. Even mighty women warriors can have tender moments, as Judoka Kayla Harrison and Boxer Claressa Shields have just proven to one another. The two women got cleaned up, put their clothes back on and exited the showers. Life is good, and they looked forward to many more days like this one...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers