The Queen of Basketball

Story Info
Blonde MILF coaches sexy young Black women.
1.2k words
3.34
5.8k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,141 Followers

Angelique "Angel" Reyes, the tall, curvy and athletic Afro-Latin star of the University of Bayou women's basketball team leads a complicated life, to say the least. On the surface, this six-foot-three, golden-brown and curvaceous beauty (and self-styled Bayou Doll ) seems to have it all. Last year, Angelique led her school to the finals and took the golden cup of women's college basketball, becoming an international sports star along the way. What's next for Angel?

"I will not bow to you," Angel Reyes said, addressing the media after the University of Bayou defeated their rivals, Virginia Tech. The ladies of Virginia Tech put up a valiant effort but still lost sixty-seven to seventy-one, falling for the implacable might of the University of Bayou. There's something to be said about those sporty women from Bayou University. They're something else. Women's college basketball never looked so good and Angel Reyes is the face of it. Can this gal be stopped?

"Yeah, tell them," said Angel's teammate and good friend Florence Jayne Johnsen. The short, dark-skinned and tattooed young African American woman smiled as her tall friend addressed the media. Standing between Florence Jayne and Angel Reyes was Coach Kimberly Muller. The middle-aged blonde woman with the flamboyant outfits smiled at the camera while her star player spoke to the media. What's going on inside the blonde MILF's head?

"Team work makes the dream work," Coach Kim Muller said enigmatically when the media asked her about the team's latest victory. Angel Reyes and Florence Jayne embraced and did their signature dance before rejoining their teammates. Everyone is talking about the University of Bayou women's basketball team. Last year, they defeated the University of Iowa women's basketball team and their superstar Kailee Clarkson, which is saying something. What's next for the ladies of Bayou?

After the game, Coach Kim Muller addressed the team and praised their performance before sending them home. When Coach finally arrived at her stately mansion in the city's west end, she noticed the lights were on. A bit alarmed, Coach Kim went to investigate, and when she finally arrived at the master bedroom, a surprise awaited her. There were naked women on her bed. Two of them in fact. What in the actual fuck?

"Hello Coach," Angel said, and the six-foot-three, golden-brown, athletic beauty batted her legendary eyelashes while smiling at her. Angel's sexy, downright Amazonian body was gloriously naked. Coach Kim's heart skipped a beat and she felt a wetness begin between her legs as Angel winked at her. Next to Angel lay a very sexy and very naked Florence Jayne Johnsen. The short and thick, sexy and dark-skinned young woman waved at Coach Kim. Quite the homecoming, right?

"We wanted to surprise you," Florence Jayne said, after exchanging a look with Angel. Coach Kim froze on the doorstep. Female coaches can get away with stuff that male coaches can only dream of but there are rules in college sports. Coaches are not supposed to get involved with players. Taking a deep breath, Coach Kim quickly assessed the situation. How does she get herself out of this?

"Oh my," Coach Kim said, shaking her head. Angel and Florence Jayne sat up on the bed, and fondled each other while looking at their coach. The middle-aged blonde woman stood like a deer caught in headlights. What's a coach supposed to do in moments like this? Coach Kim Muller, college basketball legend, ex-wife of an NFL legend, and mother of a college sports coaching legend, pondered her options. What's a gal to do?

"Give in," Angel said, and the towering, sexy young woman got up and approached Coach Kim. Taking a deep breath, Coach Kim tried to resist as Angel pulled her into her arms. Angel grabbed Coach Kim's face and kissed her on the lips. Coach Kim's resistance melted away like ice in the sun and she kissed Angel back passionately. Taking Coach Kim by the hand, Angel led her to the bedroom where Florence Jayne awaited. Let the good times roll...

"Hmm, blonde coochie," Florence Jayne said, grinning. The curvy, short and thick young black sportswoman spread Coach Kim's pale thighs wide open and admired her neatly shaved pussy. A lot of young black women clash with older women. The reasons why tend to be baffling. The truth is that black pussy and white pussy often get wet in each other's presence and attraction is typically hidden under a layer of headbutting and power games. It doesn't have to be this way. Interracial lesbian sex is hot...

"Eat that blonde coochie," Coach Kim said, and Florence Jayne nodded before burying her lovely face between those pale thighs. The young black sportswoman began eating that mature white pussy like lesbo sex was going out of style. While Florence Jayne ate her creamy white pussy, Coach Kim busied herself by sucking on Angel's tits. Nothing wrong with that. Mature white women love the way young black women taste. It's a magical connection. Swirling with a sprinkling of lesbian magic.

"That's more like it," Angel said, and the tall, brown-skinned beauty cradled Coach Kim in her arms as the older blonde sucked on her tits. Coach Kim slid her hand between Angel's shapely, muscular thighs and began fingering her pussy. Around the world, millions of women wonder what Angel's pussy tastes like. Coach Kim found herself in the enviable position of being able to find out. Opportunities are something which must be seized, always...

"Let me taste you," Coach Kim said to Angel, who acquiesced. The tall, sexy young black woman lay on the bed, legs spread. Coach Kim brought her face to Angel's crotch and inhaled her womanly fragrance. Grinning, Coach Kim began eating Angel's pussy. Meanwhile, Florence Jayne crept up behind Coach Kim and admired the mature blonde's shapely ass. Spreading Coach Kim's ass cheeks, Florence Jayne fingered her booty hole before sliding her tongue into her pussy. Time for the ultimate taste test...

As the evening rolled on, the three women continued with their sexual explorations. Coach Kim donned a strap-on dildo and proceeded to bend Angel over. Angel grinned as Coach Kim gripped her hips and began fucking her. Florence Jayne watched the action while fingering her pussy and rubbing her erect nipples. Tired of playing spectator, Florence Jayne rejoined the action by offering Angel her pussy.

"Hmm, nice," Angel said as she brought her face to Florence Jayne's pussy. The two young sportswomen exchanged a smile and a nod before getting into the nitty-gritty. Angel began eating Florence Jayne's pussy while Coach Kim smacked Angel's big ass and slammed the dildo into her pussy. Florence Jayne moaned softly as Angel ate her pussy. Coach Kim felt her pussy tingle as she fucked Angel with deep, passionate strokes of her strap-on dildo. The three-way fuck fest continued until they came. Good, dirty and raunchy fun...

After a bit of a hiatus, Angel Reyes returned to lead the Bayou University women's basketball team past the ladies of Georgia Tech. Coach Kim Muller and fellow star Florence Jayne Johnsen were on hand for the victory, of course. Is Angel going to lead the Bayou University women's basketball team to a repeat victory at the finals? Will her rival Kailee Clarkson and the University of Iowa women's basketball team upset their plans? Only time shall tell, of course.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,141 Followers