All Comments on 'Kaitlyn's April Fools' Joke'

by Trionyx

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
ender2k2kender2k2kabout 1 month ago

I wasn’t sure how you would resolve the story. I liked it and the ending. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

what a wonderful story of young honesty and love

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I really liked this. Nice job!

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 1 month ago

Wow. Something with a happy ending! Many thanks. I enjoyed it. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Nice story, and you caught me by surprise with the twist at the end. With all the mentions of Travis not being sighted by the sorority sisters, I was expecting a fake breakup with Gord.

BGHillmanBGHillmanabout 1 month ago

Wonderful story! Good storytelling! Enuff sex to keep blood flowing to the right places!! Sad we can only give 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Character development and plot line were great. They were both honest about their lack of sexual experience and open in their communication. With patience and communication they created a memorable FIRST TIME. I was hoping she would clue him in on the April Fools issue, so they could move forward. 5 STARS. ;-)

Ilovetophoto68Ilovetophoto68about 1 month ago

A fantastic story. I love it when the bad guy loses!!!

RunSilentRunDeepRunSilentRunDeepabout 1 month ago

Now this is what I call "HEA!" (Happily Ever After)

Bronco56Bronco56about 1 month ago

Great story

I liked the way you were able to end it. 5stars

lexlogan8lexlogan8about 1 month ago

I'm happy to say that wasn't the plot twist I expected. I thought Travis was a plant and he was going to break up with her. I like your ending better! Nice job.

afosi2604afosi2604about 1 month ago

Great little story. The rec hall nerd hit the jackpot. Sorority girl grows up and avoids the pitfalls of some aspects o1f the college Greek scene. 5*

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 1 month ago

I'm glad things worked for the heroine in the end. Don't have much use social organizations!

5

CanadianMCanadianMabout 1 month ago

Well developed story with a nice ending. Well done

oldsage_1oldsage_1about 1 month ago

Loved the story I'm a sucker for happy ever after endings and this one was great. Good luck in the contest. This is the best I have read so far.

Cheers

SAGE

Bullrider14Bullrider14about 1 month ago

Would have liked to see more retribution towards Shelly. Maybe the other girls wouldn’t let Kaitlyn leave and they shunned Shelly for awhile. Eventually kicking her out. Well done 5 stars

fuhfuhabout 1 month ago

A truly beautiful story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

This is a great, great story! My all time favorite is Holiday Hammer Blow by Cagivagirl, but he missed an opportunity for a great ending. You did a great story with a great ending . Congratulations!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Very good, I enjoyed it immensely

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I appreciated the beginner issues which make the story more real-to-life that some idealized first time stories, and I appreciated that the woman takes the lead. She gives him a blow job, but fearful of the unknown doesn't let him come in her mouth. They get the condom upside down at first, and when they start to make love she is just warming up when he comes. In spite of these fumbles, the payoff is when she realizes that being penetrated not only is sexually exciting, but is a comforting feeling that hints at an upcoming real relationship, not just a one night stand.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I really liked this one Five bright stars. You did a really nice job of capturing peer pressure in campus fraternal organizations. Nice balance between social drama and passion.

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfireabout 1 month ago

Sweet story, Trionyx, with a lousy and mean AFD trick planned but a great response and just the right result. Great job and best wishes in the contest.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassabout 1 month ago

One of the best April Fool's stories I've read on LIT. Well-developed characters, an interesting plot, and yes, awkward (but great) first-time sex. What more could I ask for? Good luck in the contest.

Cal59Cal59about 1 month ago

Excellent, thanks!

Five stars

bobhardcastlebobhardcastleabout 1 month ago

As a writer, I could see the 'outcome' coming. but it sometimes not the plot that is the main thing, cut the execution. Your execution was a little wobbly at times, but it's 'awkwardness' contributed to the telling of the story.

It's not a tearjerker, like some of the romances I've read, but I gave you the five star rating for the sweetness of the story, and the likable (if awkward) characters. It was -- unlike too many stories on here -- true to life.

LJ7352LJ735229 days ago

Nice enjoyable read. 5*

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

Excellent! Disregard the negativity. You did a wonderful job of creating personal tension, the beauty and joy of sexual exploration, and the hope for the future for the two of them. It was great they were both virgins and somewhat fumbled along together to create such a bond. Nice job.

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

I never expected to bump into writing as good as this.I cared about the main couple in this sweet storey with its strong moral message.The only point that slightly jarred for me was how they seemed to suddenly jump to her “being pounded doggy style.”I still rate you as a very fine writer and will be reading the other 60 stories with great interest. Good Luck

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTrionyx@Trionyx
Nov 30, 2023 I am honored that my story Last Few Days of Summer was voted the Readers Choice for First Time stories for 2022. Thank you for your votes and support. August 2022 I was surprised and pleased when my piece How to Fuck Without Saying Fuck was selected as the Reade...

SIMILAR Stories