All Comments on 'Kaitlyn's Humiliating Ordeal'

by bmp5708

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, it was good until you made her poop herself for herself. That the guy only wanted to humiliate and degrade herself for his benefit was good and well played out. He even honored his promise to release her, which is so rare in a lot of these stories. I am not one for scat and avoid reading but this one caught my attention and I was ok with the premise. With a lot of humiliation stories the victim is turned into a sex crazed person which I would like to find one that the person understands what happened, is repulsed with what they did, but is then able to live without it changing their life. The story was good until the ending. It would have been better without her changing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I do not agree with the other comment, I Loved how he changed her to be a filthy slut! Good job with this story, soo hot!

Dnvrdave58Dnvrdave58about 2 years ago

My god that's disgusting!

TheRomanesqueTheRomanesqueabout 2 years ago

I've been following this author for a bit now and I would have to say this is another really great tale. Good job!

Now… far as the first commenter goes, the average person — and I'm talking most everybody — would not be able to come back from an experience such as Kaitlyn's. Once that door was opened, it would remain open, leaving an indelible mark on pretty much anyone, conditioning them forever to go back and repeat that humiliating and disgusting, yet stimulating and deeply gratifying act… just like the story said Kaitlyn did. And that is why the story is so good; pristine and pretty Kaitlyn is forever smudged… [forever] Again, good job! :)

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

well she should have had some form of contact to do it again for him willingly

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbmp5708@bmp5708
I am a perverted older man who wears panties 24/7. I have fantasized throughout my lifetime about my many kinky desires. The stories I write come from those fantasies. While the stories are all fictional, most are based on real life people that I know. Their names have been ch...