Kaitlyn's Humiliating Ordeal

Story Info
A local television personality is abducted.
9.5k words
3.72
47.9k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bmp5708
bmp5708
335 Followers

Authors Note: This story is fictional. It contains forced non-consenting sex and a scat related story line. Please do not read if you find this type of material offensive. The names, characters, and incidents are the products of my warped imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

**********************************************************************************************************

Kaitlyn was groggy when she awoke. She didn't recognize her surroundings and had no recollection of how she had gotten there? She was on a mattress in what looked to be a basement. Kaitlyn no longer had on the dress she had worn and was now wearing nothing but her white cotton panties.

Kaitlyn's wrists were bound. A rope led from the strap binding her wrists through an eye bolt on a beam overhead. It was tied on the far side of the room out of Kaitlyn's reach. She wondered who had done this to her and where was that person? Kaitlyn was panicked and scared.

She had been to a party at a friends house the night before. The last thing Kaitlyn remembered was talking with a guy that she did not know. He seemed to be a nice person. Now she wondered if it was him who brought her to this place and restrained her. With being dressed in only her underpants she also wondered what else may have taken place the night before?

Kaitlyn stood up from the mattress. She tugged on the rope but it was securely tied. She could move around in a small area of the room but that was as far as she could go. The room was empty except for a chair sitting in a corner. The rope was not long enough for her to reach the chair. All she could do was either stand or sit on the floor or mattress.

There were no windows in the room and Kaitlyn couldn't reach the closed door that led out. One thing she knew for certain, she needed to empty her full bladder.

Kaitlyn was also feeling a strong urge for a bowel movement. She had not had one for two days. She was quickly becoming desperate for a toilet and there was none in the room.

After a few moments of pondering her helpless situation Kaitlyn had no choice but to call out for someone.

"Hello? Is there anyone here? Please, I need help."

A few minutes passed with no response and she called out again. Another minute went by then she heard someone unlocking the door. She watched as the door began to open, wondering if she would recognize the face of the evil person who had imprisoned her.

Kaitlyn is a news anchor for the six and eleven PM local newscasts. Her nightly news broadcasts rank number one in a mid-size market. She is a single thirty year old attractive blonde with deep brown eyes.

Prior to becoming the evening anchor Kaitlyn did investigative reporting. When she held that position she sometimes made enemies with the people involved in her expose' stories. Occasionally she would receive "get even" threats but no one ever acted on them. She wondered if one of her stories had anything to do with her captivity.

Kaitlyn stood in silence as the door opened and she viewed her captor for the first time. It was not the man she had last remembered talking to at the party. Still, this man with brown hair and a scraggly beard looked vaguely familiar although she couldn't place him.

"It's about time that you woke up Kaitlyn. I've been waiting all morning for my favorite news woman."

"Who are you and why do you have me tied like this?"

"None of that matters. The only thing that you need to know is that I have no intention of harming you. Just do as your are told while you are here and you will gain your freedom."

"Oh my god, this is crazy. Please don't hurt me."

"I already said I wouldn't harm you."

"Oh thank you. Now may I please use a bathroom? I really have to go bad."

"I plan to untie you and let you have access to the bathroom. Your first break will be in an hour."

"An hour, but I can't wait that long. I have to go now! It's kind of an emergency."

Kaitlyn was squirming and shifting her weight from side to side.

"Please, I really can't wait for an hour. I'm begging you to let me go now. I have to go so bad that I'm about to poop my pants."

"Well under those circumstances I guess I can give you some leniency."

"Oh my god, thank you so much!"

"I'll move the time up for your bathroom break to thirty minutes instead."

Kaitlyn sighed.

"Please, I don't think I can even hold it for thirty minutes either."

"Come on Kaitlyn, you're a big girl. I'm sure you can wait thirty minutes for your potty break."

Her captor smirked and looked directly into her eyes.

"If you can't, well then I guess you're going to poop your pants."

As Kaitlyn continued to beg and plead her captor moved to the far side of the room. She watched him untie the rope attached to her wrists, hoping that maybe he was going to allow her to use the bathroom after all.

"Raise your arms straight up over your head."

When Kaitlyn raised her arms, her captor pulled the rope taut and retied it. She was standing nearly tip-toed and could no longer move about in the room nor could she sit down.

As Kaitlyn was forced to stand absolutely still with her arms over her head, her need for a bowel movement became much more urgent. She still had to pee badly as well but she felt more confident in controlling her bladder.

Kaitlyn's bowels gurgled and grumbled. She was feeling gassy and having cramps in her abdomen. She was unaware that she had been given laxatives the night before.

"Oh god, I need to poop so bad. Please let me go to the bathroom. I will do anything that you want if you just let me go to the bathroom. Pleeeease."

"Only twenty more minutes Kaitlyn. An adult woman should be able to control herself for that short amount of time."

For the next few minutes Kaitlyn squirmed and hyperventilated. She then got very still while trying desperately to control her bowels.

Kaitlyn closed her eyes and bit her lip as she concentrated on clenching her sphincter muscles. She was hyperventilating again. When she felt warm stickiness in her butt crack she knew she was losing her battle. Within seconds a small amount of soft poop pushed between her butt cheeks.

It was obvious that the strong stinky odor in the air was not from gas and Kaitlyn's captor knew she was starting to poop. He inhaled loud enough for Kaitlyn to hear him.

"Oh my Kaitlyn, that doesn't smell like a fart. Are you pooping your pants?"

Kaitlyn's face turned beet red. While she struggled to control her bowels she started to pee. As urine soaked her panty and ran down her legs she could no longer hold back her poop.

Almost instantaneously an audible crackling sound was heard as soft mushy poop pushed into Kaitlyn's cotton underpants. Now that she had started she couldn't stop it from coming out.

For the next few seconds Kaitlyn stood helpless and red faced as her panties filled with soft mushy poop. It came out quickly and loudly. She had never felt so embarrassed in her life as she uncontrollably pooped and peed in her panties.

Kaitlyn was able to stop pooping momentarily. Her white cotton panties were already stained and bulging from the large amount of poop inside them.

After about ten seconds her bowels gurgled some more and Kaitlyn farted several times. Soupy brown poop ran down the back of her legs as hot diarrhea flooded her panties.

Kaitlyn farted a few more times. As she finished pooping she began to sob.

"Oh my god I can't believe I did this. I've never made a mess like this in my pants in my entire life."

Her captor was absolutely delighted. It was what he had planned and it was even better than he had hoped for.

"My goodness, it seems that our nightly news woman has pooped her pants!"

"Oh my god I hate you for this."

"Don't hate me, the fun is just beginning. This seems like it's breaking news and I want you to say it just like you would when you're on the air. Say that you pooped your pants."

"You can't be serious."

"Oh but I am. Now say it."

Kaitlyn continued sobbing.

"Good morning. I'm Kaitlyn Thomas with your channel seven news team and I have breaking news. I have just pooped in my pants."

"That was pretty good but this time I want you to say it like you mean it. And add that it feels wonderful."

Kaitlyn's captor held up his cell phone to record her.

"Say it right into the camera just like you do on the news."

Kaitlyn's face was as red as it could be.

"Good morning. I'm Kaitlyn Thomas with your channel seven news team and I have breaking news. I have just pooped in my pants and if feels wonderful."

Her captor moved behind her as he continued to record. He was delighted to see the seat of her underpants bulging from a huge amount of poop.

"Yes ladies and gentlemen. Kaitlyn Thomas has indeed pooped in her pants. Just look at how much messy poop she has in her panties."

Kaitlyn's captor chuckled as he stopped recording. He bent over and sniffed near her butt.

"Oh yea, your stink is turning me on Kaitlyn. You look so sexy and I love smelling your poop. I always knew you liked to poop your pants. You've done it before too haven't you? Tell me, how many times have you purposely pooped in your pants?"

"No, my god no. I've never done it on purpose."

"But you've had accidents haven't you?"

"Yes, I've had some accidents. Does that make you happy?"

"And I bet you enjoyed having those poop accidents in your pants didn't you? Did you masturbate with poop in your pants?"

"No. I've never done that. You're crazy. Please stop this insanity and let me go to the bathroom to clean myself up."

"It's way too soon for you to clean-up. We're both going to fully enjoy your pooped pants before you clean up."

Kaitlyn sighed with dismay as her captor knelt down and continued to smell her butt. She then felt him push his nose into the seat of her full panties.

"Oh yea Kaitlyn, smelling your poop is getting me so turned on. It smells so stinky. I love knowing how much you stink. Oh my god Kaitlyn, smelling your stink is going to make me cum. Oh yea, you're going to make me cum in my pants! Ohhhh yeaaa!"

Kaitlyn's captor sighed with pleasure before standing up. He walked back in front of her, It was obvious that he'd done what he said as Kaitlyn could see the wet spot in his grey sweat pants.

"Well now I've made a mess in my pants too."

"Oh my god you are so sick. I can't believe you actually got aroused from smelling my poop."

"Oh but it smells so good Kaitlyn, especially in your panties. Just let me show you how much I enjoyed smelling your poop."

Her captor pulled down the front of his sweats with his underwear to show Kaitlyn a large thick load of cum inside.

"Look at what you made me do. I did enjoy it though and now I'm going to let you enjoy it too."

Kaitlyn's captor rubbed his fingers in his cum. As he lifted them from inside his underwear they were coated with strands of thick white sticky semen. He held his hand up in front of Kaitlyn.

"Open your mouth Kaitlyn."

"Please, don't make me do this."

"I said open your mouth Kaitlyn."

Kaitlyn began sobbing again. She closed her eyes and opened her mouth. Her captor put his fingers inside her mouth.

"Suck them and lick them clean."

Kaitlyn kept her eyes closed. She scrunched her face in disgust as she sucked and licked her captor's slimy cum from his fingers.

"Oh yea, good girl. I knew that a woman who likes to poop her pants would like eating cum too! Now I think it's time for you to show me just how much you really enjoy having poop in your pants."

Kaitlyn's captor left the room momentarily. When he returned he knelt in front of her.

"I've got something here that I'm sure will enhance your pleasure."

He pulled the front of her wet pee soaked panty aside.

"My my, I'm surprised. I always imagined you as being clean shaven. I guess news women like to keep their bush. Obviously you aren't a natural blonde either."

Her captor rubbed a finger in her slit.

"Well this is interesting. You're already slimy and wet. The pussy doesn't lie. You obviously enjoyed peeing and pooping your pants. I bet you will really enjoy what I have for you now."

Kaitlyn's captor showed her a large vibrating egg. She watched him and moaned as he inserted it into her pussy. He put her panty back in place and stood up.

"Let's see how this works."

He used a remote to turn on the egg and Kaitlyn felt the vibration in her pussy. She closed her eyes and bit her lip while trying to focus on anything besides the sensation between her legs.

Within seconds her captor increased the vibrating speed of the egg to the next setting. After another thirty seconds he turned it up to medium.

Although she was doing her best to ignore the pleasurable sensation in her pussy Kaitlyn was losing her battle. After three full minutes of constant vibration she couldn't control herself any longer. She began to move her hips and moan lightly.

"Oh my god no more, please. I don't want to do this."

Her captor smiled as he reduced the speed in the egg back to the lowest setting.

"You mean you don't want that enjoyment? Well that's okay. I was just getting you warmed up for the best part."

Kaitlyn's captor got the chair from the corner and put it behind where she was standing. He loosened the rope going to her wrist restraints to give her enough slack to lower her arms. That also allowed Kaitlyn the freedom to again move around within a small area.

"Oh god, thank you. It feels so much better to put my arms down."

"I'm glad that you're more comfortable. More importantly, you're now able to masturbate. Put your hands between your legs and show me how you like rubbing your clit through your panties."

"Please don't make me do that. I was hoping you were done embarrassing me."

"I told you the best part is yet to come. Now rub your clit Kaitlyn."

With her wrists bound, Kaitlyn placed her fingers against the front of her panties and began to rub herself.

"I think it's time for a news break Kaitlyn. You need to tell the viewers that you like to masturbate. Now announce it just like you would do on the air."

Just as he did earlier Kaitlyn's captor held up his phone and began to record her.

"Good morning, I'm Kaitlyn Thomas with a channel seven news break. I like to masturbate."

"Well thank you for that update Kaitlyn. Now I'm going to enjoy seeing how much the naughty news woman enjoys pleasuring herself when she has poop in her pants."

Kaitlyn felt the egg in her pussy begin vibrating faster as her captor again increased the speed to the medium setting.

"Keep rubbing your clit Kaitlyn. You know it feels good. Masturbate like the naughty news woman you are."

It didn't take long before Kaitlyn was again moving her hips. Her breathing was becoming more rapid making her pleasure more obvious.

After two minutes Kaitlyn was moaning and making whimpering noises. Her captor was recording every minute of her performance. He adjusted the speed on the vibrating egg to the next higher setting.

"Rub your clit faster Kaitlyn and really move those sexy hips. Oh yea, that's it. Now let's here another update. Tell your viewers that you like to masturbate with poop in your pants."

"Good morning, I'm Kaitlyn Thomas with a channel seven news update. I like to masturbate with poop in my pants."

"That was good but say it again and admit that is what you are doing right now."

"Good morning, I'm Kaitlyn Thomas with a channel seven news update. I like to masturbate with poop in my pants and that is what I'm doing right now."

Each time Kaitlyn would have to make her announcements it would cause her to get more aroused.

"Oh my god, I can't take much more of this. This is so embarrassing. Please stop. I won't give you the satisfaction of making me cum. I am not going to have an orgasm with poop in my pants."

Her captor knew he had Kaitlyn right where he wanted.

"You aren't going to have a choice. I'm in control and if I want you to cum you will. I'll even make it more enjoyable for you. Are you ready to sit in your messy poop while you masturbate?"

"Oh god no. Please not that. I don't want to sit in my poop."

"It's update time Kaitlyn. Tell the viewers you're going to sit in your poop and masturbate."

"Oh my god, I can't believe you are going to make me do that."

Kaitlyn closed her eyes and took a deep breath as she got herself composed.

"Good morning, I'm Kaitlyn Thomas with a channel seven news update. I'm going to sit in my poop and masturbate."

Kaitlyn's voice trembled as she spoke.

"Squat down Kaitlyn so that your butt is just above the chair then say it again."

Kaitlyn was still moving her hips and rubbing her clit through her wet panties as she squatted in the manner she was told.

"Good morning, I'm Kaitlyn Thomas with a channel seven news update. I'm going to sit in my poop and masturbate."

"Oh yes Kaitlyn. I love hearing you say that."

Kaitlyn's captor increased the speed on the egg to the highest setting.

Rub yourself faster Kaitlyn and think about how good it will feel to sit in your big pile of messy poop."

Kaitlyn's vagina began to convulse and squeeze tightly around the egg as the vibration increased. She knew she was nearing an incredibly intense climax and she couldn't stop it from happening.

"It's update time again Kaitlyn but you can skip your introduction. Just rub your clit fast and tell your viewers what you are going to do."

"I'm going to sit in my poop and masturbate."

"Again."

"I'm going to sit in my poop and masturbate."

"Again"

"I'm going to sit in my poop and masturbate."

"Do it Kaitlyn. Sit down and MASTURBATE!"

Kaitlyn lowered her big butt on to the chair. Thick mushy poop spread up her backside and past the waistband of her panty. It also pushed between her legs covering her pussy. She felt disgusted by what she was doing yet she couldn't control the orgasmic pleasure shooting through her body.

"Spread your legs Kaitlyn and rub your poop on your pussy!"

Kaitlyn rocked back and forth in her stinky creamy mess as she rubbed poop on her pussy. With the egg rapidly vibrating inside her she couldn't stop the pleasure. She moaned as her body trembled from multiple orgasms.

"Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god!"

"Update time Kaitlyn, the full update. Tell your viewers what you're doing."

Kaitlyn was breathing hard and could barely get the words out.

"Good morning, I'm Kaitlyn Thomas......with a channel seven news update. Oh my god, I'm sitting in my poop.......I'm masturbating and making myself orgasm."

Kaitlyn squealed and screamed. Each orgasm seemed more intense than the one before it.

"Please stop. Please. I can't take anymore. Oh god, oh my god. I'm going to cum again. Please, no more."

Her captor tormented Kaitlyn with pleasure using the vibrating egg for several minutes before turning it off.

Kaitlyn sobbed as she tried to catch her breath. She never before had so many orgasms in one masturbation session. She was disgusted to be sitting in her poop and getting so turned on.

"My god Kaitlyn, I have never seen a woman enjoy herself so much. Watching you really got me turned on. Since I've given you so much pleasure I think it's time for you to give me some."

Kaitlyn's captor took off his shirt. When he removed his sweat pants and underwear his thick seven inch cock was already standing fully erect. He stroked it as he moved in front of Kaitlyn.

"Alright Kaitlyn, it's time for another update. Tell your viewers that you're sitting with poop in your panties and you're horny to suck cock."

Kaitlyn looked at the cock in front of her face. It was at least two and a half inches in diameter. She had never seen one that thick.

bmp5708
bmp5708
335 Followers