Kaitlyn's Humiliating Ordeal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god please no. I'm not good at sucking. Haven't I already done enough?"

"Give the update Kaitlyn."

She bit her lip and sighed.

"Good morning, I'm Kaitlyn Thomas with a channel seven news update. I'm sitting here with poop in my panties and I'm horny to suck cock."

"That was excellent and it sounded so good. Now look at my face and do it again. This time say that you are horny to suck my cock."

Kaitlyn looked up at her captor. Tears were running down her cheeks.

"Good morning, I'm Kaitlyn Thomas with a channel seven news update. I'm sitting here with poop in my panties and I'm horny to suck your cock."

"Yes, those are the words I've wanted to hear."

Kaitlyn's captor was still holding the remote in one hand as he stroked his cock with the other. Kaitlyn felt the vibration start again in her pussy and her captor immediately set the speed to medium.

"No please, not again."

Kaitlyn bit her lip and whimpered as the pleasure spot between her legs was again being stimulated.

Kaitlyn's captor smiled at her as he pressed the head of his hard cock against her lips.

"Rub your pussy and open your mouth Kaitlyn."

Kaitlyn put her hands between her legs and rubbed herself through her panties. She hesitated on opening her mouth and looked at him with her pleading brown eyes.

"I said open you mouth Kaitlyn. You said you were horny to suck my cock and now that is what you are going to do."

Kaitlyn closed her eyes as she opened her mouth. She felt her lips being stretched tight as her captor pushed his cock past them. His thick penis filled her mouth..

"Oh god yes, you look really sexy with my fat cock in your mouth."

Her captor placed his hand on the back of Kaitlyn's head as he slowly fucked her mouth. After a brief moment he chuckled.

"I'll do the update for you this time. Good morning, I'm Kaitlyn Thomas with a channel seven news update. I pooped my pants and now I'm sucking a fat cock."

Her captor laughed as he watched the local news anchor woman with her mouth full of his fat cock. Drool was running down Kaitlyn's chin as she gagged from the deep oral penetration.

Kaitlyn was relieved when her captor removed his cock from her mouth without ejaculating.

"I've got an idea that I know you will really enjoy. Lean back against the chair."

Her captor placed the remote on the floor then lifted Kaitlyn's legs.

"Pull your panty crotch to the side."

Kaitlyn thought for certain that her captor was about to fuck her. Her eyes swelled with tears.

"Oh please no."

Her captor had other ideas.

"Look at all that thick creamy poop on your pussy Kaitlyn. What a delightfully stinky mess you made in your pants. Seeing your poop excites me Kaitlyn, I love women who poop their pants!"

Kaitlyn's captor squatted slightly and placed his hard cock against her pussy. He slid it back and forth in her poop.

"Oh god yes that really turns me on. I'm rubbing my fat cock in Kaitlyn Thomas's poop. Now that is a fantasy come true."

Kaitlyn didn't know what to make of it. She expected her captor to shove his cock inside her at any moment.

"Oh yea, that feels so good. Nice and creamy. I love it!"

As her captor stood back up Kaitlyn again felt relieved. For the moment he hadn't fucked her and she continued to hold out hope that he wouldn't.

Kaitlyn's captor stroked his poop covered cock and smiled at her. He then reached down between her legs. He scooped up some of her poop with his fingers and held them near to her nose.

"Smell it Kaitlyn. Smell your poop and enjoy your stink."

Kaitlyn looked up at her captor. She then closed her eyes and inhaled the stink from her own excrement. She cringed with disgust at the odor.

"I don't think you smelled it good enough. Maybe this will help."

Her captor rubbed poop above Kaitlyn's upper lip and pushed some into her nostrils.

"That should do it. Now doesn't your poop smell delightful?"

Kaitlyn didn't respond. She kept her eyes closed and continued to look disgusted.

She felt her captor reach between her legs again and scoop more poop off her pussy.

"You know Kaitlyn, your poop is such a lovely shade of brown. It goes so well with the color of your eyes. It would make a beautiful lip gloss."

Kaitlyn felt creamy poop being smeared all around on her lips.

"That looks beautiful Kaitlyn. Open your eyes so I can see just how well the color matches."

Kaitlyn opened her eyes and looked up at her captor.

"Oh yea, that color is perfect. Now purse your lips to spread the gloss evenly on them."

Kaitlyn hesitated but did what she was told. She was careful and did her best to keep from getting poop in her mouth.

"You did that perfectly Kaitlyn. Now your mouth looks even sexier and more inviting for my fat cock. That beautiful lip gloss will make a nice lubricant too."

Kaitlyn got a very bad feeling when her captor scooped more poop from between her legs and coated his cock with it. He smiled at her as he spread it and stroked himself with her poop.

"It's time for a news update Kaitlyn. Actually this will be breaking news rather than an update. Tell the viewers you like sucking cock that's covered with your poop."

"Oh god, you can't be serious. I'll puke if I do that."

Her captor laughed.

"Say it Kaitlyn. I'm waiting for your breaking news."

"Good morning. I'm Kaitlyn Thomas with your channel seven news team and I have breaking news. I like sucking cock when it's covered with my poop."

"Awww Kaitlyn, that was so sincere. You really sounded like you meant it."

Tears were running down Kaitlyn's cheeks. She had a look of absolute terror in her brown eyes.

"Oh god please don't make me do it. I've done everything you've asked but please, please, please, don't make me suck your cock with my poop on it."

Her captor reached between her legs for more poop and stared into her eyes as he rubbed it on his cock.

"Oh yes, I need to get my cock covered. I want a nice thick coating for you to enjoy."

Kaitlyn sobbed continually.

"Alright Kaitlyn, I'm ready for you to give me a personal update, just like you did earlier. I want you to look into my eyes while you do your little spiel then tell me that you want to suck my poop covered cock."

"Please no."

"Say it Kaitlyn. You know you want to do. Just look at all that delicious creamy poop on my hard cock."

"Oh my god."

Kaitlyn looked up at her captor's smiling face.

"Good morning. I'm Kaitlyn Thomas with a channel seven news update. I want to suck your poop covered cock."

"See, that wasn't so hard to do. Now open your mouth and stick out your tongue."

"I can't, really I can't."

"I said open your mouth Kaitlyn and stick out your tongue."

Kaitlyn's body was trembling as she opened her mouth. She closed her eyes and stuck out her tongue.

"Open your eyes Kaitlyn. I want to see the pleasure in them as you taste your poop on my cock."

Kaitlyn opened her eyes and looked at her captor.

"Oh, I almost forgot this."

Her captor picked up the remote for the vibrating egg. It had been on for the past several minutes at the medium speed setting. Kaitlyn had been aware of the continual vibration in her pussy but with everything else happening she was able to ignore any pleasurable sensation.

"Alright Kaitlyn, let's make this really enjoyable for you."

Kaitlyn's captor increased the speed on the vibrating egg to the maximum speed. She moaned as she began to squirm in the chair. She hated how good it felt and even though she didn't want to, she knew it would make her cum again.

Her captor smiled at hearing Kaitlyn's moan of pleasure as he moved close to her. He was stroking his cock then placed in on her tongue and began to slide it back and forth.

Kaitlyn's facial expression immediately turned to disgust as she got a full taste of her own poop. The bitter taste triggered her gag reflex. Her captor chuckled with evil pleasure.

"Oh god yes, seeing you lick my fat hard cock covered with your own poop is wonderful."

Kaitlyn's captor was merciless and methodical with what he wanted to do. He could tell she was losing control to the pleasurable sensations from the vibrating egg.

When her captor sensed Kaitlyn was about to orgasm he shoved his cock deep into her mouth.

"Oh god yes suck it Kaitlyn. Suck your poop right off my cock!"

Despite her disgust, Kaitlyn's body was trembling with orgasmic ecstasy. Her pussy flooded with her vaginal juices as she thrust her hips with pleasure in her messy pooped panties.

Kaitlyn hated the pleasure but it wouldn't stop. She continued to orgasm as she swallowed her own poop while she sucked her captors cock.

"Oh yea Kaitlyn, here's some cream to enjoy with your chocolate."

Kaitlyn could taste the salty semen filling her mouth as her captor ejaculated. She quickly had more cum in her mouth than ever before. It seemed to her that it wasn't going to stop as she gagged and gulped down the massive load.

"Oh yea, oh yea, swallow it Kaitlyn. Swallow every delicious drop of my hot creamy load."

Kaitlyn's captor kept his cock deep in her mouth until he was certain she had swallowed all of his thick slimy semen. He adjusted the speed on the vibrating egg back to the lowest setting as he slowly removed his cock. Kaitlyn was relieved to get a break from the constant vibration that had stimulated her pussy.

"You looked like you really enjoyed yourself Kaitlyn. Just how many orgasms did you have while you sucked my cock?"

Kaitlyn's captor chuckled as he looked at her pretty face. Even though she had no control over anything that happened she had a very shameful look.

"Did my cum make your poop extra yummy? Or do you prefer the taste of your poop without the cream? Maybe we should find out the answer to that question."

"Oh god no more, please. It tastes terrible. I swear I'll puke."

"You won't want to do that or I'll have to keep feeding you until you keep it down."

Kaitlyn again began to sob as her captor reached down the back of her panty and scooped out a large glob of creamy poop. He held it near to her nose.

"Smell it Kaitlyn. Smell the delicious meal you're going to eat."

Tears started running down her cheeks as she inhaled the foul pungent odor of her own excrement.

"Oh my, that smells yummy doesn't it? And it looks so creamy and delicious too."

Her captor lifted his hand to show Kaitlyn the large glob of poop he had cupped in his fingers. It was enough to fill her mouth.

"Alright Kaitlyn, it's time for a news update. Tell the viewers that you're going to eat your poop."

"Oh my god please. I will do anything you say but I don't want to do that. Pleaaase."

"Your viewers are waiting. Tell them."

"Please no, anything but that."

"Tell them now or I assure that you will regret it."

Kaitlyn sobbed and trembled.

"Good morning, I'm Kaitlyn Thomas with a channel seven news update. I'm going to eat my poop."

"That's right Kaitlyn, you are going to eat your own poop. Hearing those words coming from your beautiful mouth was incredibly sexy. Now look directly at my face and beg for it. Say please sir then tell me that you want to eat your poop."

Kaitlyn looked up at her captor. Her entire body was shaking.

"Please sir, I want to eat my poop."

Her captor increased the speed on the vibrating egg to the second setting.

"Put your hands between your legs Kaitlyn and rub your clit and pussy. You're going to masturbate and make yourself cum while you eat your poop. Okay, now say it again."

"Please sir, I want to eat my poop."

"Oh yea, I love it. I love hearing you say those words. I've beat off during your newscast while imagining you beg to eat your poop. Now I've actually heard you say it. Better yet, I'm now going to watch you eat it."

Kaitlyn's captor increased the speed on the egg to medium. She let out a slight moan as the uncontrollable feeling of pleasure in her pussy began to build. Instinctively she also started rubbing herself faster.

"Alright Kaitlyn, let me hear you say it one more time."

She paused momentarily and sighed deeply.

"Please sir, I want to eat my poop."

"Oh yea, that is what I like to hear. Now open wide."

Kaitlyn continued to sob as she tried to mentally prepare herself for what she was being forced to do. When she opened her mouth her captor increased the speed on the egg to the highest setting and pushed the glob of mushy poop inside.

Kaitlyn scrunched her face in disgust. Her gag reflex was instantly triggered and she struggled not to vomit.

"Close your mouth and chew your poop Kaitlyn. Keep it in your mouth and don't swallow until I say you can."

Kaitlyn's captor put down the remote and picked up his cell phone to record the event. As she chewed her own poop she continually gagged. Her facial expressions showed her obvious disgust.

"Oh that's wonderful Kaitlyn. Open your mouth so everyone can see what you're eating."

Kaitlyn opened her mouth. Her teeth were coated with brown residue. Her poop was mixed with her saliva and brown colored drool ran from the corners of her mouth. The poop inside had become the consistency of a runny cake batter.

"Oh my Kaitlyn, you have a mouth full of poop! Yes everyone, Kaitlyn Thomas of channel seven is eating her own poop and loving it. Look at how she's masturbating and enjoying herself."

Kaitlyn's captor smiled and rubbed his cock as he watched her. She was disgusted and humiliated by what she was doing.

To make matters worse the pleasurable feeling from rubbing her pussy through her messed panties with the vibrations from the egg was becoming unbearable. Kaitlyn knew she was soon going to orgasm. She hated giving her captor the satisfaction of seeing her and thinking she was enjoying this.

"Okay Kaitlyn, close your mouth and start chewing again. I want you to savor the delicious taste of your poop until you make yourself cum. I'll let you have the pleasure of swallowing as you orgasm."

Kaitlyn continued to chew her poop. She was absolutely disgusted by the taste and texture of her filthy bodily waste. She really didn't want to swallow it but she wanted it out of her mouth and she knew what she had to do.

Kaitlyn closed her eyes as she began to rapidly rub her pussy and clit with her fingers. She also focused on the pleasurable feeling from the vibrations in her pussy. Within a short time she was getting close. Even though she hated doing it, she had never in her life wanted to orgasm as badly as she did at that moment.

Her captor watched with delight as Kaitlyn began to breathe rapidly. Her body trembled then turned rigid. She moaned loudly and thrust her hips as orgasmic ecstasy shot through her body with more intensity than she could have imagined.

"Oh yea Kaitlyn, swallow it. Swallow your poop!"

As Kaitlyn swallowed and gagged her body was overcome by the pleasure from a very intense orgasm. It took a number of gulps for her to ingest all the poop she had in her mouth. Her body shook the entire time with orgasmic delight.

When her mouth was empty Kaitlyn squealed with pleasure. She lifted her legs straight out and rocked her butt in her poop as she rubbed her pussy. She hated herself at that moment for getting so turned on while doing something so disgusting but she couldn't control herself.

Her captor enjoyed seeing Kaitlyn's eyes roll back as the intense pleasure engulfed her entire body. He was again stroking his erect cock as he watched her.

The vibrating egg deep in her pussy caused Kaitlyn to orgasm uncontrollably for a number of minutes before her captor reduced the speed. She sighed with exhausted relief as the tingling sensation in her pussy subsided.

Kaitlyn's captor loved seeing how excited she had gotten. He smiled as he stood in front of her stroking his fat erect cock.

"After watching that display I can't help but think that Kaitlyn Thomas of the channel seven news team likes eating her own poop. My god you really made my cock get hard and now you are going to give me the pleasure I need again."

Her captor moved close to Kaitlyn and held his cock near her mouth.

"Suck it Kaitlyn, just like before. I know you want to wrap those pretty lips around my fat cock again."

For the next few minutes Kaitlyn's captor enjoyed the pleasure of having the news woman sucking his cock.

"Oh yea Kaitlyn, you are such a good cocksucker. I know you would really like to get another mouth full of my delicious cum but this is just a warm-up for what I really want."

Kaitlyn's captor slid his cock from her mouth.

"Now stand up and turn around Kaitlyn."

She again got a fearful look on her face as she looked at her captor with pleading eyes and remained sitting.

"I said stand up and turn around. Then bend over and put your hands on the seat of that chair."

Kaitlyn sobbed as she followed her captors instructions. After bending over she felt his hard cock rubbing against her poop filled panties. Her captor moaned as he slid his cock up and down her panties between her butt cheeks.

"Oh yea, I'm getting the full aroma from your poop in this position Kaitlyn and I love it. Smelling your stink is getting me even more aroused."

Kaitlyn's captor moaned with pleasure as he continued rubbing his cock against her butt.

"I've always wanted to butt fuck a woman who had poop in her pants and now I'm finally going to do it."

"Oh god no. Please don't fuck my butt."

Her captor ignored her as he took hold of Kaitlyn's panties and pulled them aside. He began to slide his cock in her creamy thick poop.

"You already know from sucking my cock that your poop makes a good lubricant. Now I'm going to get my fat cock good and lubricated for your dirty stinky hole."

Kaitlyn's captor put the head of his cock between her cheeks. She felt the tip pushing against her butt hole.

"Oh god, please don't."

"Lift your butt up higher Kaitlyn and push against me."

Kaitlyn felt the tip entering her anus.

"Oh my god no, please stop."

"Get a firm grip on that chair."

Kaitlyn's body was trembling. She was sobbing with tears running down her cheeks.

Her captor took a firm grip on her hips. She felt the head of his cock pushing further into her butt hole.

"Oh god yes, your stink hole is good and tight Kaitlyn. My fat cock will love being in your big tight butt. I'm so fucking horny, I can't wait any longer for it."

Without any further warning Kaitlyn's captor gave his cock a hard thrust, shoving it deep into her butt. She groaned loudly from the painful intrusion of his thick fat cock suddenly filling her virgin rectum.

Kaitlyn winced in pain with each thrust of her captor's cock as he rammed it deep in her butt then slowly backed it out.

"Oh god yes Kaitlyn, I love fucking your big poopy butt. I think it's time for a Kaitlyn Thomas update. Tell your viewers that you're getting your big poopy butt fucked by a big fat cock."

Kaitlyn could hardly get her words out in between the thrusts of her captor's cock.

"Good morning, ugh, I'm Kaitlyn Thomas ugh, with a channel seven news update ugh. I'm getting my ugh, big poopy butt fucked ugh, by a big fat cock."

"Oh yea, that's right Kaitlyn. I've got my big fat cock in your big fat butt and the fun is just starting."

Her captor picked up the remote control for the egg in Kaitlyn's pussy and clicked the setting to high. The vibrations sent instant waves of pleasure between her legs and she moaned loudly.

"Oh god no, not that again."

As he slid his cock in and out of her rectum Kaitlyn's captor also could feel the vibrations through the thin layer of skin.

"Oh god yes Kaitlyn, that vibrating egg is going to really get me off. Now I know why you like it so much."

Her captor put down the remote. As he fucked Kaitlyn's butt he slid his hand inside the back of her panty. After scooping out three fingers of poop he lifted it to his nose and inhaled.