Kaitlyn's Humiliating Ordeal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god Kaitlyn, your poop stinks so good! Smelling it really makes my cock hard."

Kaitlyn's captor ran his tongue over the creamy mess on his fingers.

"Oh yea, licking it makes my cock even harder. I've always wanted to know what your poop tasted like."

Her captor reached around and held his hand near Kaitlyn's mouth.

"Now it's your turn again Kaitlyn. Lick your poop from my fingers then chew it and swallow."

"Oh god, I don't think I can do it again."

Kaitlyn's captor slammed his cock deep into her butt three times in rapid succession causing her to again wince with pain.

"I said lick my fingers and eat your poop, NOW!"

Kaitlyn gagged a number of times as she licked her captor's fingers clean then chewed and swallowed her poop.

"Oh god Kaitlyn, that's so hot. I always knew you liked eating your own poop."

Kaitlyn's captor continued to fuck her tight butt. He was more than ready for the pleasure he wanted. At that moment he gave her a hard smack on one of her big butt cheeks.

"Yee-ha, giddy up Kaitlyn. It's time to ride that big fat cock horse!"

He smacked her butt two more times.

"Oh yea Kaitlyn, I said giddy up. Now ride it! Bounce up and down and ride that cock horse."

Kaitlyn thrust her hips in sync with her captor's thrusts. She felt the pleasure in her pussy building again from the vibrating egg. The feeling was intensified by the pressure in her rectum.

"Yee-ha, that's the way to ride the cock horse Kaitlyn. Now update your viewers. Tell them you're riding a cock horse and getting butt fucked with your panties full of poop."

"Good morning, this is Kaitlyn Thomas with a channel seven news update. I'm riding a big cock horse and getting my butt fucked with my panties full of poop."

"Oh yea, that's right viewers. Kaitlyn Thomas loves to poop her pants and get her butt fucked. She also loves to eat her poop."

The pleasurable feeling in Kaitlyn's pussy was becoming unbearable. She didn't want to orgasm with her captor's cock in her butt and poop in her pants but it was going to happen.

Kaitlyn's vagina convulsed and squeezed the vibrating egg tightly. Her legs stiffened as a stream of vaginal juice squirted into the gusset of her messed underpants.

It was her most intense orgasm yet. Kaitlyn couldn't contain the excitement and squealed loudly.

Kaitlyn's captor felt her muscles gripping his cock as she was overcome by her orgasmic pleasure. He couldn't control his pleasure any longer. He began smacking her butt cheek over and over.

"Oh god yes Kaitlyn, giddy-up and ride that cock horse! Yee-ha!"

Her captor groaned loudly as he buried his cock deep in Kaitlyn's butt and began to ejaculate. As she felt her rectum being filled with warm semen Kaitlyn rapidly shook her butt. She was so consumed by orgasmic ecstasy that she involuntarily screamed out.

"Oh my god yes, I love riding the cock horse!"

Kaitlyn immediately realized what she said but she couldn't take it back. She hated herself for saying it but with wave after wave of orgasmic delight shooting through her body she had succumbed to the pleasure.

Kaitlyn bucked her hips in a wild frenzy as her captor held her tight against him and shot several streams of cum deep in her butt. He sighed with satisfied pleasure as the last of his semen drained from his cock.

"Oh my god Kaitlyn, that was incredible. You're the best butt fuck I've ever had."

Her captor picked up the remote control. He turned off the egg and Kaitlyn sighed with relief. Her pussy had been receiving constant stimulation at varying speeds for nearly an hour.

Kaitlyn hoped her tortuous ordeal was finally over. She sighed and began to relax.

"Will you please untie me now and let me clean up."

Her captor chuckled at her suggestion.

"Before I let you clean up, you will need to clean me up."

Kaitlyn's captor moved back in front of her. His cock and balls were covered with her sticky gooey poop. He smiled at her.

"Look at that mess I have on my cock and balls from giving you pleasure. You know how to clean them, now do it."

Kaitlyn sighed. She took a deep breath as she mentally prepared for the disgusting task she again had to perform.

Kaitlyn closed her eyes and began to lick her captor's cock. This time she had no vibrator to distract her. She was fully aware that she was licking her own poop and was totally disgusted by it.

Her captor held Kaitlyn's head as he watched her licking the brown goo from his cock and balls.

"Oh god yes Kaitlyn, I could watch you do this every day. You look so sexy. Just keep licking and make sure I'm completely clean of your stinky poop before you stop."

Kaitlyn licked and swallowed every bit of poop that had covered her captor's cock and balls.

"Let's have one more update Kaitlyn. Tell the viewers that you like to use your tongue to clean cocks covered with your poop."

"Good morning, this is Kaitlyn Thomas with a channel seven news update. I like using my tongue for cleaning a cock that's covered with my poop."

"You do those updates so well Kaitlyn. I really hate for our fun to end. We've had such a good time this morning."

"Please, I just want to clean up and go home."

"I'm sure you do but if I'm going to let you go home there are some rules you will need to follow. I need to make certain that you keep everything that's happened here as our secret."

"I won't tell anyone. I promise. I will follow any rules that you give me if you let me leave."

"I guarantee that you will absolutely regret it if you don't. Before we discuss the rules I will allow you to clean up."

Kaitlyn sighed with relief.

"Oh my god, thank you so much."

"Before I untie you and let you shower, I'll help by removing your poop filled underpants."

Kaitlyn's captor took hold of the waistband of her panties and slid them down her legs. When she stepped out of her dirty underpants he turned them inside out then held them up for her to see.

"My goodness Kaitlyn, it appears that you really enjoyed our fun too. Look at all your cream on the poop inside your panty crotch and my cum that drained into the seat. Oh my yes, there is no denying that you had fun."

Kaitlyn didn't say a word as her captor looked towards her with the evil smile she had grown to hate.

"I can see in your eyes that you're thinking about how tasty your panties look."

"Oh god no, I'm not thinking that at all. Please don't make me eat any more of my poop. Please!"

Her captor held the panties up in front of Kaitlyn's face.

"Lick your cream and my cum Kaitlyn. Lick it up until there's nothing left in your panty except poop."

Kaitlyn began sobbing again.

"Oh my god, it's so disgusting."

Kaitlyn put her tongue on the poop in her panty and began to lightly lick across the creamy brown mess. Her facial expressions showed her obvious disgust.

"You're not licking good enough Kaitlyn. Push your tongue in deeper as you lick."

Kaitlyn sobbed and did as she was told. As her tongue penetrated deeper into the creamy mess in her panty she got globs of poop with each lick.

"Oh yea, that's much better Kaitlyn. Now rub your pussy while you clean your panty."

Kaitlyn gagged a number of times as she licked and swallowed bitter poop from in her panty. Just as she had done all morning she managed to keep from vomiting.

After a few minutes her captor was satisfied that Kaitlyn had licked up all her pussy cream and his cum.

"Since you've completed your task you can stop now Kaitlyn. Now close your eyes as I have one last special treat for you to enjoy."

When Kaitlyn closed her eyes, her captor put his hand into the back of her panty. He then pressed the inside of her underpants against her face and smeared her poop all around.

At seeing Kaitlyn's face completely covered with her own poop when he pulled her panty away, her captor was delighted.

"Oh my god Kaitlyn, I had no intention of doing this but now I can't resist. Get on your knees."

With Kaitlyn kneeling, her captor stood in front of her furiously jerking his cock until he erupted on her face. He sighed with pleasure as he laughed at her humiliation.

"I have my own breaking news. Kaitlyn Thomas of channel seven news needs a good hot shower after getting a hot shower of cum on her poop covered face."

Kaitlyn's captor led her to the shower. He removed the binds from her wrists and watched as she washed her body. When she finished she was overjoyed to be clean again.

"Oh my god, thank you so much. The shower felt absolutely wonderful. May I please go home now?"

"I still have one more thing to help insure that you'll follow the rules and be a good girl after you're set free."

Kaitlyn sighed with dismay at finding out there was something more she had to do. Her captor took her back to the room where she had been and instructed her to sit on the floor.

"We need to get some nice pictures before you leave. Now spread your legs Kaitlyn and show me your pussy. Smile!"

For the next several minutes Kaitlyn's captor took a number of pictures of her in various positions fully exposing herself.

"Very nice Kaitlyn. Now just imagine having those pictures posted on various internet websites along with the pictures and videos I took earlier. Each would be marked as Kaitlyn Thomas, channel seven news anchor along with a copy I made of your drivers license."

"Oh my god, please don't do that. I could never live down the embarrassment. I will do anything you say if it keeps you from making my pictures public."

"That is exactly what I wanted to hear. As long as you abide by my rules, no one will ever see your hairy pussy or you enjoying a meal of your own poop."

"Yes please, I will abide by your rules. Just tell me what you want me to do."

"It's very simple. You keep everything that happened here to yourself. You don't report anything to the police. This remains our secret. It was a one time thing. You let it live only in your mind and I will never bother you again."

"Yes please. No one will ever know. I promise."

"I do have a partner who will also have access to the pictures. He will post the pictures if I am ever turned over to the police. Do you understand?"

"Yes, I understand. I solemnly promise I won't report you for anything that you've done. Now please, please, I just want to go home."

Kaitlyn's captor accepted her promise. He felt in control of the situation and was willing to release her. He gave her the clothes she had been wearing the night before and instructed her to get dressed.

"Alright Kaitlyn, here's what's going to happen now. Drink this juice and in a few minutes you will black out. It's what was used to get you here. When you wake up you will be in your car and free to go home."

"Are you sure this stuff won't kill me?"

"Yes I'm sure."

"No tricks?"

"No tricks. You will be free."

"Oh god thank you."

"And thank you Kaitlyn. You've made my fantasy come true."

Kaitlyn drank down the juice. The next thing she knew she was sitting in her car in the parking lot of a closed warehouse.

She was groggy at first but after regaining her senses Kaitlyn was relieved. She was actually free from the person who tormented her earlier.

Despite Kaitlyn's desire to have her captor prosecuted for what he did, she was concerned of her pictures being made public. She decided to go home and put the most humiliating and disgusting situation of her life behind.

Three months passed since Kaitlyn's humiliating ordeal. She kept her promise and never told anyone. She also did her best to forget everything that happened.

Oddly, when Kaitlyn did think about the disgusting humiliating things she did, she found herself getting aroused. A few times she had gotten so turned on that she masturbated as she mentally relived her ordeal.

It was a Saturday morning when Kaitlyn woke up having a strong need for a bowel movement. She had taken a laxative the night before and she knew what she wanted to do.

With her vibrator in hand, Kaitlyn went into the bathroom. She looked at herself in the mirror wearing only the white cotton panties she had worn to bed.

"Please, I need to use the bathroom now or I'm going to poop my pants."

Kaitlyn watched herself as she relaxed her sphincter muscle. With a bubbly wet sound warm mushy poop quickly filled the seat of her cotton underpants. She inhaled her stink and moaned with pleasure as she pressed the vibrator against her clit.

"Oh my god yes."

Kaitlyn felt the pleasure between her legs increasing. She smiled as she looked at her reflection.

"Good morning, I'm Kaitlyn Thomas with a channel seven news update. I just pooped in my pants and I love it!"

Kaitlyn slid her fingers into the poop inside the seat of her panty. She lifted them to her nose and inhaled.

"Oh yes please, I want to eat my poop."

Kaitlyn pushed the gooey glob of poop into her mouth and chewed. Instantaneously her body began to tremble with orgasmic pleasure. She squealed with delight after watching herself swallow her own excrement.

She again put her fingers into the creamy poop inside her panty. Kaitlyn smiled as she held them up near her face.

"Good morning, I'm Kaitlyn Thomas with a channel seven news update. I really do like to eat my poop!"