Kajal Agarwal has a Problem Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Namitha cooled down a little after her explosive orgasm, Romeo pulled his cock out of her cunt, laid her on her back and straddled her across the belly. He pumped his cock a few times with his fist and it jerked hard and erupted visibly. His hot, slimy cum landed on Namitha's face and she felt its warmth seeping into her skin. Still pumping with his fist he came all over face, neck and tits.

The hot, degrading yet supremely sexy act made Namitha moan with fresh arousal. She scooped up his cum with her finger and ate it like it was the best dessert she had ever tasted in her life.

When she felt his fingers immersing themselves in her soft, dark hair, she complied immediately and knelt on the floor at his feet. No words were need to tell her that she was expected to suck his dick. She put out her tongue and started licking from the base of his thick, meaty shaft to the cum-dripping tip.

A little while later Namitha, Romeo and Amrita were sitting around the table in his private room and sipping drinks.

"It's nice to see you, Namitha." Romeo said.

"Thank you, Sir. It's my pleasure to be here. Really a pleasure!! And thank you so much for using me!" She said with feeling.

"My pleasure." Romeo replied "I am guessing you came to see me with a purpose?"

"I would like to be your whore Sir, if you would take me, please." Namitha said earnestly looking right into his eyes.

"Oh" said Romeo with surprise "I was not expecting that. I thought you had come to help out your husband."

"Yes, sir. I did. I wanted to trade my body for your forgiveness for my husband. But Sir, every pore of my body wants to belong to your cock. The husband I will divorce as soon as you give the word. I want to live as your property, Sir."

"Her priorities have been straightened out, it seems, Sir." Amrita commented from the sidelines.

Romeo looked at Amrita then at Namitha.

"Well, why don't you come over this weekend, for the whole weekend and we can see about that?" He said reaching a quick decision "Meanwhile, shall we talk about your husband?"

"Thank you, Sir. Yes, Sir. He's very sorry, Sir. He didn't know what he was doing. Now he knows I have come to you to get him forgiven. And he knows that I will use my body to persuade you."

Romeo nodded "So, it seems that he's not going to be as rude and stubborn as before."

"Not at all, Sir. He is happy to take out or leave any scene that you dictate, Sir. He is ready to fully comply with your commands."

With a curt nod, Romeo said "Very well, I will let him finish his film."

"Thank you, Sir. He will be thrilled to hear that."

"Well, don't tell him all of it at once. Tell him I have called you to my place for the weekend to have meetings with myself and Kajal to sort out the whole issue."

"I will do that, Sir. Thank you so much for giving me a chance."

================

Namitha came over to Romeo's mansion on Friday night as planned. She had put on a thin, tight minidress with a floral print. It left most of her back bare and wrapped tightly around her butt.

Two minutes later she was bent over the dining table with Romeo's hard cock ploughing into her. She had already been dripping wet driving over to Romeo's mansion so when he simply grabbed her by the hair and pushed his cock into her pussy she was very ready.

Kajal came in from inside the house and saw her director's wife pressed down on the dining table, taking a hard pounding from her owner.

"Hi Namitha ma'am." she said walking up to the table.

Namitha looked up at her and said "Mmmmm. Aaaah. Hi Kajal."

Bending over her, Kajal gently kissed Namitha and she responded. Then she stepped close to Romeo and kissed him on the lips. He wrapped his arm around her slender waist and pulled her close to him. He sucked her warm, luscious lips while continuing to drill Namitha's cunt like a beast.

When he felt Namitha's body rocking in an orgasm he simply pressed her harder. Crushing her big, full tits on the table he slammed his massive dick ruthlessly deep into her cunt. Kajal who was dressed in a very tiny, loose miniskirt and a little halter top, pressed her body to his and excitedly ground her bare pussy on his thigh.

Romeo's fingers squeezed Kajal's ass hard as he came inside Namitha's cunt. He kept ploughing her tight, wet cunt with long, hard strokes and pumped his hot seed into her womb. At the same time, his tongue was fucking Kajal's hot, wet mouth in and out, his lips ravaging her soft, warm lips in a hot, rough kiss.

Finally he pulled out of Namitha's pussy and pushed both Namitha and Kajal to kneel at his feet. They quickly complied and started licking his cum-drenched cock. They shared his cock like good whores, licking each side and each other's tongues as they licked and sucked his cockhead. He controlled them with his fingers in their hair and they obeyed like willing, obedient, well-trained bitches.

===========

After dinner...

Kajal and Namitha knelt at Romeo's feet, both fully naked, both with their legs open. He placed his foot under Kajal's pussy and pushed with his big toe on her tight pussy hole. She pressed down and took his toe in her cunt. He put his left foot under Namitha's pussy. She followed Kajal's example and accepted his big toe in her cunt.

Both whores slowly rolled their hips and fucked themselves on his toes while the three of them talked about important matters.

That night both Kajal Agarwal and Namitha served Romeo as his whores and got pounded a lot. By morning they were whore sisters, closer than any real sisters could be, having shared cum from the same man. They were very comfortable with each other's naked bodies and felt a close loyalty to each other.

Namitha left in the morning with the taste of Romeo's cum on her tongue. She shared a full, wet, French kiss with Kajal when saying bye.

=================

Later that week...

Murthy finished the shot and walked back to his office. A spot boy brought a glass of water for him.

"Ask Kajal ma'am to come here." He ordered the boy who nodded and went out.

A minute later Kajal Agarwal stepped into his office.

"Yes, Sir?" She asked.

"Close the door, baby."

She closed the door and came to his desk.

"Come, sit, baby." He said pushing his chair back from the desk. Kajal always used to sit on his lap in his office. Today, she pulled the chair on the other side of the desk and sat in that.

"I am okay here, Sir." She said softly.

"Kajal?"

"Sir, I am Romeo Sir's property now." Kajal answered the question obvious in his tone "I am his personal possession. Only he can use me or anyone he allows."

"And he doesn't allow me?" Murthy was trying to suppress his rage.

"I haven't asked, Sir." Kajal was completely calm and respectful in her response. His apparent rage was having no effect on her at all.

"This is not acceptable!" He blurted out.

"Okay. Sir. I understand, Sir." Kajal got up and walked out quietly.

A minute later Namitha entered her husband's office.

"What have you said to Kajal, she's packing her things?" She said.

"What? Why?" He panicked. It was only the second day of shooting after resuming the film.

"I don't know. What did you say?"

But Murthy wasn't staying to answer. He was out the door like a bullet. Five minutes and a humiliating conversation later he was back.

It turned out that Kajal took his comment "Unacceptable" at face value and decided to leave. He had to plead and grovel with her to make her understand that he did not like it but he would still accept that she was now Romeo's property. Yes, he knew she would not spread her legs for him any more. Yes, he still wanted her to continue working in the film.

He explained all that to Namitha in a few terse sentences while his face grew red with shame.

"Aw, baby!" Namitha stood by his chair and pressed his head to her ample bosom.

Buzz! Buzz! Buzz!

Namitha's phone that she had placed on Murthy's desk vibrated with an incoming call. Murthy opened his eyes and saw Romeo's photo flash on the screen. Namitha left him and quickly picked up the phone.

"Hello Sir!" she said as she walked around the desk to sit in a chair on the other side. The excitement in her face was unmistakable.

"Hello girl. How is my sexy whore?" Romeo's voice came through even to Murthy as the volume on Namitha's phone was loud.

"I am very good, Sir. Missing you, of course." Namitha cooed.

"Me too, darling. How is my other whore?"

"She is very well, Sir. Giving her great performance like she does."

"Is the film going well?"

"Yes, Sir. The film is going smoothly," Here she looked up and gave Murthy a sweet smile "except both your bitches missing their owner."

"Why don't you both come over here for the weekend? I can nail you both for a couple of days then you can go back to your set with my fresh cum in your mouth."

"Mmm. I just got wet thinking about that, Sir. I will grab Kajal on Friday and we'll be kneeling at your feet by Friday night."

"Excellent. See you on Friday, whore!"

"See you on Friday, my Owner!" Namitha said with breathless excitement and hung up the phone.

"What was that?" Murthy asked while trying to control his spinning head.

"Oh, Romeo Sir wants me and Kajal to come visit him on the weekend."

"Some project he wants to talk about?" Murthy was trying hard to save face while knowing what the real answer was.

"No!" Namitha said matter-of-factly "He just wants to fuck us both over the weekend."

"You too? He's going to fuck you too?"

"Of course, my husband. As you know, he fucked me when I went there last time to talk about your problems. And he can fuck me any time he wants. He owns me now."

Murthy's world was crashing around his ears "So, now you will tell me that I can't touch you either?"

"No, you are ok with me. I told him I would divorce you if he wants me to be his bitch. He said no, he wants me to stay married and he will own me as I am."

At a loss for words on this straight-talk from his wife, Murthy simply stared and made gargling noises.

"You can fuck me as before, and I am going to be your wife like I was before in public but in reality I am Romeo Sir's possession now. He will call me and use me any time, anywhere he wants. He will control my life about everything from which projects I do to what I wear."

Murthy was literally speechless. Namitha continued.

"Of course, if that's unacceptable" she stressed the word subtly "to you, you can give me divorce. I will take my half of the studio and films royalty and the house. I am sure Romeo Sir will accept me as his live-in bitch but I don't think it will be good for your image in the industry."

Unable to formulate a response to this momentous announcement delivered so casually, Murthy put his head in his hands and groaned. It was a groan of mental agony. Namitha turned and went out to look for Kajal. She was looking forward to sucking Romeo's cock with Kajaj like good little whores they were for him.

======= The End. =========

12