Kale the Tattooed Femboy (fm)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt like a college kid.

Kale had me put on a young, revealing, very festival crop top and pink short shorts-- clothing I had retired ten years ago.

"Fuck," Kale said, "you look so sexy."

I felt so alive in this small five by five space with this girl of a boy.

Kale and I kissed and fondled each other in the dressing room.

Impulsively, I got onto my knees and put my head under Kale's skirt. I put him into my mouth and gave him thanks with my lips.

Luckily the Urban Outfitter's wasn't too busy, and the shity, hipster-- Neutral Milk-- music was inordinately loud.

I teased, caressed, sucked, licked, spit, and did all manner of nasty things to my cute femboy.

I jerked Kale with one hand and sucked him as he moaned and nectar poured in my mouth.

It tasted bad, but I was so turned on, I didn't mind.

Kale and I snuck out of the dressing room, one at a time, without detection.

As we walked out of the store a cute boy working at the store began to flirt with Kale; the boy I just made cum...

Twenty Three

Before we left the mall I bought Kale a revealing pink short skirt and a pair of pink panties. Kale was offended when I refused to let him pay for the clothes.

"Don't worry about it Kale, they're more so for me than they are for you anyway," I said with a wink.

Twenty Four

The next time we hung out, I texted Kale and told him to wear the short pink skirt.

Kale and I met at a different cafe. He dressed in the pink skirt, as I commanded, and his white Nirvana t.

Kale looked incestous.

I cancelled our plans and we went straight back to my apartment.

"Hey Kale, you should let me paint your nails."

"Sure Cristina, I would love that, what color?"

"How about a light pink?"

"Yeah, that sounds perfect."

Twenty Five

I painted Kale's nails pink, completing his juvenile vibe.

I kissed Kale as his nails were drying.

Kale kept his hands on the table while I kissed him and caressed him.

"Don't move your hands," I teased, "here, I know what will finish the ensemble.

I collared Kale again; this time with a thick pink choker.

"You love to collar me," Kale pointed out.

"Yes, that's how I know you are my pet," I said with a teasing smile.

I kissed Kale some more as he kept his hands free and away.

I groped him through the jail bait pink skirt.

I kissed and fondled him.

I kissed Kale's neck as he moaned-- and gave him hickies that completed his incesty vibe.

"There, now you look like sex," I said.

I grabbed Kale's pink collar and guided him to my bedroom.

I pushed Kale to my bed. He awkwardly fell, keeping his pink nail polish away from the sheets.

I climbed down next to him and my mouth mound his..

I touched my femboy, powerless, with the polish on his hands.

I touched him all over.

Helpless, I masturbated Kale through his panties and skirt.

He was already pulsating, fully erect, his hips matching the rhythm of my hand.

Kale's sex pressed against the thin small cloth of the panties.

I felt the witness of his tip permeate through the cloth.

"You're such a sexy girl," I moaned into Kale's lips.

"Yes, please, Cristina," Kale moaned.

"You're my sexy little girlfriend."

"Fuck, I want you so bad right now," Kale moaned back.

"Be a good girl for me and say please," I commanded.

"Please, Cristina, I'll be a good girl, I promise, you can do whatever you want to me."

I slid my shorts and pantied down and stradled Kale.

I humped into his skirted pelvis.

I slid his skirt up around his waist. Now there was just Kale's thin pink panties between his desire and my own.

I slid myself against the thin cloth.

All the while, Kale carefully kept his hands up and away from our bodies.

The panties between us became wet

"Fuck, I'm so horny, please Cristina."

"Shh, you said you would be a good girl."

I reached down between our bodies and placed my hand between us. Kale humped into my hand.

I added strokes of my hand to our outercourse.

"Fuck Cristina, that feels so good," Kale moaned, "I think I am going to cum."

"Don't cum yet, my pretty girl, my girlfriend; not yet."

Kale's hips writhed under my body, as I humped and stroked him.

"Please, I can't help it, please."

"No my slutty girlfriend, not yet."

My suicide girl humped into-- in agony; the agony of forced patience and bodily desire in combat.

I could feel Kale fail in his attempt to restrain himself.

I felt a wetness grow from Kale's tip, and spread through the tiny pink panties.

Kale moaned loudly as his legs spasmed.

Kale quivered and humped into me as his panties became soaked.

"There there, Kale, good girl," I whispered, "it's alright, good girl."

12