Kaley Cuoco - Accidental AVN Host

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pity you can't see this back home but Manuel has a big boner here of about eight inches in length and a girth of about two with an uncut foreskin."

He pushed his trousers and boxers down to his shoes as Kaley squeezed his rapidly hardening shaft in her right hand as she commentated in the mic in her left. Hovering a few inches over his upstanding flagpole Kaley released a vertical string of spit directly onto the flared glans. Her head turned and his thick rod slid inside her drooling mouth, spit bubbles coating her red lips. With her soft hair hanging in her face she sucked on his hot cock with loud yummy sounds as the saliva from her mouth dripped obscenely down her chin and into her ample cleavage.

"What a cock, listeners! It's so big I can't suck on all of it. Wonder if it will fit anywhere else?"

Kaley rose up and reclined on the bed, cocked her head slyly, and lifted her well shaped legs up. Manuel stroked her hair and inhaled the scent of her. Her face was a picture of lascivious depravity as her huge boobs rose and fell with every laboured breath. He drew her panties off and then he spread out her thighs almost horizontal, totally exposing her bald snatch and he went down on her like a wild animal.

"Manuel is now going to eat my pussy. Oh, I'm so wet for you. Is this how you want me?"

The porn actor agreed as he eyed her warm and damp slit. With her knees up he had full access to her tender snatch. He began to finger fuck her with his middle digit as he flicked at her clit with his tongue and Kaley moved her body against his face.

"For those of you who cannot see my quim is shaved and smooth. I like it that way, makes me feel fresher after showering and when I masturbate."

Kaley panted and moaned into the mic as Manuel kept his tongue pressed to her clitoris as he rubbed the wet outer lips of her bald muff ever so slightly. His finger curled upwards inside her and he felt the slippery upper wall of her pussy. Her groans became deeper and her heart raced as his touch sent tingles through her. The sound of her laboured breath filled his ears and his eyes met hers which were full of her urgent need to be fucked.

"Oh...my...gosh! I can't describe what I'm feeling, but it's incredible. I want your cock in me, please?"

Manuel grunted as he made one perfect stroke on her hard button and sent the quivering woman into uncontrollable convulsions.

"Oh, that's so fucking good. Please tell us, how does my pussy taste?"

Manuel moved up, now naked, and hugged her curvaceous body, letting her full tits crush against his chest. He massaged the both of them and ran his tongue over the erect nipples. Kaley humped up at him as his stiff prick pushed inside her opening.

"Agh, oh! Manuel Ferrara is now inside me fucking me as I speak. Feels so good!"

"Baby, you are amazing."

"Thank you Manuel. Coming from you that makes me feel good."

His muscles in his legs and ass bunched as he pounded the busty blonde. Her legs wrapped around him and his dick slammed into her with force sending her delirious with lust. Her gasping mouth hung open as he literally took her breath away and his balls slapped on her upturned bottom. As her shapely thighs hugged his hips Manuel powered into her plush, soft pussy.

"Tell us, oh! How many...many movies have you made?"

As he moved his pelvis to and fro Kaley put the microphone up to his face for him to speak. His grinding thrusts almost took her breath away as he sawed back and forth.

"Oh, ah, ah, oh! We...we're all dying to...to...to know."

"A lot." He answered nonchalantly as he rubbed her big left breast in his fist.

"A lot. That's my favourite number. Oh, what a cock!"

He lifted her left leg up and hooked her heel onto his right shoulder for a deeper angle. His rhythmic thrusts speeded up and her boobs rubbed in his chest.

"Aaaah! Oh yesss! More, more, more!"

"This is C...Carla St..St...Stunner reporting live from Paradise. At the moment I'm talking to Manuel Ferrara as he fucks me with his huge cock. And you have one happy girl!"

"Kaley! What's occurring! Where exactly are you?"

"On my back and stuffed with porn star cock!" Manuel increased the pace of his steady strokes as he threw Kaley's legs up to her ears. Her high heeled shoes bounced in mid air as her body was hammered into the bed. "Tell us, Manuel. How does my tight pussy feel around your big prick?"

"I like it."

The expert lover slowed up almost to a stop and Kaley sighed and grasped his tight butt to pull him in deeper inside her sodden hole. The mic was forgotten beside her as Manuel nibbled her ear and groped her right breast. He brought her head up and her face was right in his as he pulled back and rammed his cock into her hard. He pulled back and gave her another hefty thrust.

"Holy shit!"

She gripped his left bicep which flexed as he held her by the waist.

"Kaley? Kaley?"

The muted sound of Eddie in the discarded earpiece was forgotten as Kaley leapt up and pushed Manuel onto his back on the bed.

"Let me ride that fucking cock."

He remained passively motionless as she caressed his magnificent body and crawled on top of him. Her left hand brushed the inside of his thighs and he hissed with approval. She lifted his stiff pole and fed it to her moist entrance, the big blue vein pulsating as she did so. As she sank down on his generous sized length she bit her lower lip relishing that sublime moment when her wet cunt was fully penetrated.

"Fuck!"

Kaley spread her hands on his scrummy chest and her thighs trembled as she lifted her rump up and felt the incredible friction of his hard organ inside her.

"Yesssssss!" She squealed as she started to move her hips to and fro.

"Yeah, let me do the work."

Manuel put his left hand in the small of her back and tilted her forwards so that he could suckle on her right tit. Her hand went on top of her head as she tossed her hair over her left shoulder and screwed her eyes shut. She was dripping wet by this time and her juices ran out and down to his big scrotum in a slow line.

"Big cock, big cock."

Manuel paid some attention to her gorgeous ass and kneaded and parted them as she rode his prick. Kaley shrieked when he probed the muscles around her anus and the excited blonde very nearly came at that moment. His touch was exquisite and his cock hard and Kaley was really in heaven.

"I could fuck you all night, but, the ceremony. Oui?"

"Rrright! Oh, oh, oh!"

Manuel frigged her asshole fast, massaging her sphincter muscles and keeping her on the edge of ecstasy for several seconds. She could stand it no longer and Kaley convulsed in an orgasm of unbelievable intensity. Totally abandoned by the extreme climax she mashed her big tits to his face as he slowly slipped his hard on from her steamy cunt.

"Wow!"

Kaley climbed off him quickly and knelt beside him as he spurted his load into her face. The taste of his cum and her own juices touched her lips and tongue and she greedily sucked his pulsing hose dry. When he was done Kaley felt the mic on her knee and picked it up.

"Sorry for the temporary loss of sound folks. This is Carla Stunner, signing off tonight for Playboy TV. And let me tell you, porn star cum tastes just that bit naughtier."

END

12