Kaley, Katy, Emma Play Strip Poker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh...my...goodness." She exclaimed as she was sandwiched between the pair of stunt cocks.

Four strong arms encircled her curvaceous frame as she was rocked to and fro, their perspiring bodies sliding along in an obscene trinity. Amazing sensations rushed through Kaley, sensations that were new to her. From behind Romulo grunted as his hips smacked against her rump, his face close to her ear. She was overwhelmed as she was screwed by the two cocks, each movement from her made her throbbing clit rub sublimely until she came. The men slowed and stopped as Kaley became lost to a euphoric bliss.

"I want me some of that!" Cried Katy as Kaley rolled over.

The pixie haired singer laid on her back on top of Alberto and spread her legs, her big heels on the carpet. She sucked the fingers of her right hand and stroked her slit and ass with her spit. Raising her knees up to her boobs she shifted until her anus was penetrated from below. Romulo peered at Katy's reddened asshole as his friends big cock pierced the tiny puckered opening stretched to accommodate him. She frantically rubbed her aching pussy as her hips moved on the cock in her bum. Romulo went down and pointed his hard member at her weeping slit and pushed in.

"FUCK!"

Katy screamed as her tall figure lurched between the two men, every inch of her tingled with a fevered elation. With her cunt and ass ravaged by two humping big cocks she was ridden to an uncontrollable orgasm. The two men did not stop fucking her, all three of them by now shiny with sweat. Her knees were back to her shoulders and the impossible position meant the guys could feel each other, separated by only a thin membrane.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum again!"

As the two men got into a rhythm, one on the outstroke as the other pushed in Katy climaxed for the second time. At the same time Alberto shot his load up into her ass, his sticky goo running out and over his balls. Romulo pulled out and Katy was allowed to climb off Alberto, her asshole running white with semen. Still sporting his raging hard on Romulo looked over at Emma Watson.

"My turn?" She asked in that attractive English accent of hers.

Emma leaned all the way back along the table and kicked her legs out, inviting Romulo to take her. The grateful waiter stuck his face between her thighs and tasted her honey of a pussy, the smoothly shaven labia pouting and plump. As he teased her slit with his tongue, his four o'clock shadow bristled on her soft and sensitive skin. Her long locks fell onto the table top as her clit was flicked at from side to side. Unable to endure more she screamed out.

"For pity's sake fuck me already!"

Romulo complied and pressed his big cock against her slippery wet entrance. He paused as they both gathered their wits and then he began to thrust in and out. With his strong hands around her tiny waist he pulled and pushed her along the table, filling her completely with every deep entry.

"I love it, harder!"

The wine waiter pounded her almost violently over and over in time with her throaty moans. The rougher he fucked the petite girl, the more she begged him for more. In the heat of passion the two of them kissed as his wonderful cock slammed into her. Emma had not experienced such a wild and uninhibited coupling like this before. In a haze of lust she felt hands on the backs of her slim thighs and her legs pushed back and up.

"I'm there!" She yelled as she went into orbit, her orgasm sending her elfin frame into palpitations.

Romulo drove in deep with a frightful lunge and sprayed her snug fitting pussy with his thick load. Then he pulled out and Emma oozed his cum from her overfilled twat onto the table top. She moaned and gasped for air as she rubbed her soaking pussy and smeared the sticky goo on her fingertips, then she sprawled out over the table exhausted.

"So, who wins?"

Katy was wrapped in the arms of Kaley on the carpet and they both looked up as a tired looking Emma flopped down beside them.

"Everybody wins, honey. Everybody wins."

END

12