All Comments on 'Kali Opens Up Ch. 02'

by WatchFantasy

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
jazzdaddyjazzdaddyover 13 years ago
Great story

Your fantasies are obviously very strong. Don't stop now, there's one more hole that need filling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
1 star.

Sterotypical white wimp sissy boy husband and white 'happily married' whorewife slut wife for nigger cock. Pathetic. I hope they all die of AIDS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
jealous

i wish that was my wife being totally used by a black cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very nice story

hmm this story can evolve in many directions...I just hope to see her meeting more and more the black thug and his friends and watch her finally being turned out to earn for him big bucks...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
It was a decent storyline until..

she ignored his no answer and concerns about the thugish black guy and invited him up. At that point he shoulld have said I'm going to get the kids. See you later.

They had a shared a fantasy up to that point and the who should have been mutual. Did they discuss a one time thing or at the end when she said she wanted him to bring a friend next time........again arbitrary and not mutual. How did she change from a mom and loving wife to a slut overnight. Not realistic. For me I like more realisim and less crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
another story another hole

That booty should be explored in the next story and maybe followed up by more than one black dude, maybe a dp and of course there is always creampies to explore

flhtcui69flhtcui69about 13 years ago
Nice story

That's kind of what I want my own wife to end up doing. But I'm not quite sure that I'd want to be in the room during the action. I'd rather be home waiting for her return. Then, , , bring on the cream pie.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Yes and No

I liked the stories, you wrote well.

My only thoughts were that when it came right down to it, her fantasy was more pronounced and determined than his.

She is one clever woman and he asked for it, there will be a next time and a next time and a............And, 2 black guys and..........she's a hot wife...........and...........he's soon to become the new cuck.

We're all different, I liked the story but sometimes, every once in a while, it's good to read a story where she really, really gets it off all night and/or weekend and then....when hubby believes he has totally lost her she says............Honey, I hope you got all the pictures and video, I totally loved it but never again - just you and me and our slutty video'...lucky guy.

Anyway, you want feedback...Very Good. We're all different. I like to see the guy get to keep his wife. I also like to see the guys humiliated, wives royally sexed and then lose their wife when the guy is a jerk, an asshole and has an attitude. Stick it to these guys!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Wow! Excited for more ...

I've been reading erotica and specifically interracial erotica for over a decade and think your stuff is fantastic! I have enjoyed stories by Stormbringer and JMcox so I'd like to think I know the good from the not so good. Your stuff gets me going! Can't wait to see what Kali opens herself up to next. I've got a few ideas ...

gym13ratgym13ratabout 13 years ago
More

When do we get chapter 3.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Super hot!

Super hot, thanks and keep them coming, put me on your mailing list!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great!

Love your stories!

Ken65BKen65Balmost 13 years ago
Mind reader

I left comments on your first story that talks about doing what you wrote about here.

reddogs88reddogs88almost 12 years ago
good one

I liked it. He does not seem to be a wimp and it looks Luke their adventure is just beginning. Just hope the wife takes Care of her hubby too. Keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
He started it, she finished it

The marriage that is. Since he's now seen just how big a slut his about-to-be-ex-wife is. Funny how people will throw away a marriage for a few minutes or hours of sex. Dumb bitch.

OOAAOOAAover 10 years ago
EXCELLENT AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Excellent story!!!

5 stars!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Complete fiction

No way a guy would watch that and accept it.

For one, I would have smashed the black guy in the face and belted the shit out of him for being smug and demeaning.

And when she said " next time"...I would have said, if there is a next time, there is no us...

Man up, you wimp!!

TigersmanTigersmanover 9 years ago
Nice story

Another good story. Michael found out that he got more than he bargained for with his fantasy. Now Kali most likely will want black cock at least once a week with at least one black man but preferably more. Kali may end up wanting to be bred just like all white women should.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
the wifey

Now get in the wife's head as she starts to think about black thugs. The way they use her makes her want more.f

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 7 years ago
Great husband, great story

I live it when a husband realizes that he wants his wife to have more... Great xoxoxoxo Annette

OOAAOOAAover 7 years ago
Excellent story!!!!

Fantastic story!!!!!!! THANKS!

1954hall1954hallover 7 years ago
Perfect

You have to love a wife that understands her husband and knows what he needs. Most times men can't bring themselves to voice things that might make them less in the eyes of someone they love. A good wife hopefully will figure out what he needs.

CumSlurpingCuckoldCumSlurpingCuckoldover 6 years ago
Nice.

Its always nice to read about nature finding its course and a white couple getting fucked and blessed by African Phallus.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Filthy interracial story

Chucks and cocks and cunts. Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Outstanding Story

I absolutely love the way you tell a story, can't believe when women say that "size doesn't matter".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
You need an editor.

He’ll yeah? She wore her cloths? These are pretty basic mistakes that really distract from the story. And I honestly couldn’t understand her transformation from a women who hated sex to a bbc aficionado. There needs to be some motivation or thought process that the writer shares with their readers otherwise it’s just words with no basis in real emotions. Very disappointing!!

aliveinpraliveinprabout 3 years ago
Wife now craves black cock

Good story, like I predicted, she now wants more. He'll have to get used to it, I did.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous