Kali's Fun Fittings Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Victrixx
Victrixx
30 Followers

Kali let out a soft trembling whimper as the muscles of her pussy contracted hard...and Kali knew all the struggle was in vain. She would cum, ...and she would cum her fuckin' brains out.

The sensations overwhelmed her, overriding all else, Kali started cumming unstoppably. Her smoldering pussy went into spasms as Kristina's assault on her ass and breasts continued. Kali began squirting streams of girl cum from her sloppy pussy. It splashed against the clothing, muffling the wet noise, and ran down her legs to pool on the floor making a large puddle form below the helplessly orgasming girl. Kali clutched at the rack, her knuckles white, the power of her orgasm was all-encompassing. She lost almost all control. Her body quaked and trembled, her pussy convulsed, her tender nether lips spasming as her girl cream flowed between them. Her young breasts were flushed , her nipples standing almost painfully erect on her tormented flesh. The orgasmic bliss was so strong the muscles of her ass made her cheeks dance and shake wildly, burying Kristina's finger deep inside her gripped hard by Kali's sphincter. All of it was too much for Kali, a silent scream of mindless pleasure was frozen on her face. She couldn't see straight, and moments later she could no longer stand.

Kristina still had her left hand on Kali's trembling breast and the right hand still between her cheeks, her finger held firmly in Kali's asshole as she momentarily forgot about the man at the door. Kristina could feel the vibrations of Kali's orgasm run across the girl's body and through her hand, her finger deep inside Kali's sweet behind, she curled her finger to stimulate as much flesh as possible, enjoying the naughty feeling of the pulsing contractions of Kali's abused asshole on her finger. When Kali started to collapse Kristina used the leverage she had holding Kali like this to help guide the girl clumsily to the floor as Kali lost the strength to stand.

"Are... are you girls alright? Do you need a hand?" The old man called again on seeing Kali drop behind the clothing rack, she had started to look even more poorly. His vision luckily, was not good enough to pick out what had been transpiring behind the clothing rack while he had been talking to Kristina, while Kristina had been able to mostly ignore him, having something much more important to handle.

"No, no... it's alright. She just seems to have uh, become a little faint and... Spilled her drink! Yes, she just spilled her water all over. Like, alllll over the place! It's such a mess! Wow, you really, really made a mess Kali, dear." Kristina said with barely disguised lust dripping from her voice. "...but she's alright." Kristina was struggling to keep the boss act up on getting to experience Kali's second incredible squirting orgasm today, this one firsthand. Both of Kristina's shoes were wet with Kali's cum, from the plentiful torrent of juices the little minx had released. Kristina was astonished at this girl she had thought so innocent from their first meeting, and thought, "She really is going to need some water after all this. Oh... I need to get this guy leave, now."

"Sir, I think we will be closing up early today seeing how ill Kali here is feeling. The poor girl can't keep working like this." Kristina said with a concerned tone.

"Of course, miss, of course... I'll just head..." The older man started to say then, "Oh... oh wait, Rudolph! Rudolph come back here. I'm sorry I dropped my dogs leash when I saw the young lady stumble, and ... ah there he goes." The old man pointed into the store.

Kristina could indeed see that the dog was no longer by its' owner, but it was so short she couldn't see where it had gone too. She glanced down at Kali, she wouldn't be moving anytime soon Kristina easily surmised seeing the girl squirming weakly in the puddle of her own cum, trembling with the aftershocks of her orgasm. She'd need to grab the dog and give him back to the owner before the old man came in looking for it. "Don't worry," Kristina called to the old man, "I'll get him for you, just let me look around for him."

"Ahh well, thank you. I'm sorry about that, it's probably best that way I have a tough time getting around anymore you know so I'd never be able to catch the little rascal myself, I fear." He Replied.

Kristina started looking around the store wondering which way the dog had went. She had only checked one corner when she started hearing a soft moaning sound from back where Kali was laying. "What in the world is going on with that girl now?" Kristina mumbled try to hurry her search.

Almost unconscious, Kali lay on the ground basking in the afterglow. She felt like she was going in and out of reality, her mind foggy. She was barely starting to regain her senses from the orgasmic high when she felt a soft tickling sensation at her pussy. She wasn't sure, in this state, if it was real or not but it caused her to squirm more, splaying her trembling legs open where she lay, her defenses gone now, and too weak to move. The soft wet sensation continued to stir the heat in her pussy, fanning the flames. It was very insistent but awkward. Kali, in her stupor, started to moan, rolling her hips to thrust her ass back to meet this soft warm sensation that was tantalizing her swollen abused puss. The new invader took advantage of her spread legs and the wet sensation started to run from her pussy to her aching asshole in long wet motions. In moved across her steaming pussy lips to her stop at her rosebud and tease it. The strange feeling keeping her rampant sex drive keyed up, and the soft probing sensation felt good on her now aching butthole. Kali managed to get one hand to her left breast to start tweaking her overstimulated nipple gently, until she felt a cold, wet, feeling on her rear end that shocked her. The odd feeling was enough to get her to recover a bit, and she was becoming more curious as she became more aware as to what it was that was trying to toy with her sore bottom now. Kali rolled her head over and blinked her tired eyes ... once... twice, then her face turned up in alarm and disgust and she made a face as if to scream...

Just then Kristina clamped her hand across Kali's mouth stifling the girls alarmed scream, and with the other arm she grabbed ahold of the old man's escaped dog and pulled its' cold little nose away from Kali's naughty backdoor. It was still wagging its' eagerly licking tongue, and tried to continue by licking Kristina on her left cheek and her hand. Kali just stared mortified as Kristina took her hand away from her mouth. Kristina looked apologetically at Kali, then between her and the dog and said, "Well, I guess he is a pretty naughty pet after all." She looked at Kali who still had a pretty horrified look on her face and whispered quickly, "It's ok. It's ok! You can use the washroom to clean up in a moment. I'm sorry I didn't find him sooner! Please, don't yell while I get this guy to leave." Kali could tell Kristina was just about as shocked as she was by what happened as the previously domineering older girl continued her frantic apology to her, "I... I'll make it up to you Kali. I swear! I'll... I'll really owe you. I didn't mean for that to happen, I mean... some of that to happen... but not... well all of that to happen. You looked like you were enjoying it so much, and I hope... I mean I really, really hope you were. Not that last part! Not that, I just..." Kristina had started to ramble, obviously sorry.

"Stop. Stop!" Kali gasped quietly at Kristina to silence her endless stream of words. "Its' ok, its' fine... I was just really surprised is all and I am not into," she gave the dog a creeped-out look, "not into that kind of thing." The dog just looked back and forth between the two girls, just happy to be held and not at all concerned with the propriety of humans.

"No, no! The little rascal just got away from the man at the door and snuck over to you before I could find him is all." Kristina explained dejectedly, then with a look at Kali's glowing naked figure laying on the ground before her, " Must be your animal magnetism?" she questioned jokingly, a little of Kristina's teasing nature shining through for a moment before the dog, now bored, barked and wiggled in Kristina's arms.

"Oh, right! Just a moment Kali. Don't go anywhere!" Kristina instructed while standing and heading towards the front with the dog.

"Where the hell would I go right now!?" Kali thought to herself laying back down completely exhausted. A quirky smile spread across her lips too tired to even laugh at the ridiculous situation this had become.

Kristina hurriedly returned the dog to its' owner and apologized for all the inconvenience of today. The man didn't seem put out at all and said he would return another day without his troublesome little dog. He gave Kristina a odd look though and pointed out that her dress had some wet stains at her collar and midsection. At that moment Peter walked right past Kristina heading towards the door holding his hands awkwardly in front of him to hide an obvious erection. He'd of course seen the entire scene play out from his hiding place in the dressing room and had waited until now to take his chances and escape these beautiful, but sex crazed women he seemed to have stumbled across.

Kristina was surprised for a moment forgetting Peter was still in the store, let alone the mess he had made on her clothes during this whole ordeal. "Oh sir!" She called to Peter who only half turned to her his face red. "Please, 'Cum' again anytime." She said in as sultry a voice as she could get away with. Peter somehow found an additional shade of red to turn as a tremor went through him and he stiffened even further all over. He simply nodded his head and managed a weak smile and took off again.

Sighing to herself Kristina thought, "Well, that's a shame. He had a nice cock. It's too bad his courage isn't as impressive as his equipment was. What a waste!" Then concentrating back on the older gentleman, "Ahh, yes. I think your little rascal may have stepped through all the water poor Kali spilled and may have gotten it on me when I picked him up."

The man apologized again and offered to pay to have them dry cleaned but Kristina just waved it off and told him, "It's no problem, these things happen sometimes." And with a glance back where Kristina lay hidden she thought, "Hopefully, more often than just 'sometimes'..."

The old man excused himself and left. Kristina quickly locked up the store and hurried to Kali. "Are you alright?" She asked the girl tentatively.

Kali looked up at Kristina incredulously. "Am I alright?" she repeated, her voice shaky, "I'm covered in cum, in the middle of a store on my first day of work, and I'm supposed to show back up again for my boss that just royally fucked my ass in front of a customer! A customer whose dog thought he'd get a free taste of me too!" she continued, "I've never, ever felt like this in my life!" She looked down at the ground trying to find the words and then looked up again at Kristina who was standing there worried she had traumatized the girl today.

As Kali started to speak again Kristina sighed in relief, not realizing she had been holding her breath as a huge smile crept across Kali's face as she said, "The way you just... handled me... touching me all over like that, being so aggressive and making me cum like that. With your finger in my ass, and... the way you touched my breasts, like some... Like I was some kind of animal just, like, made for sex. Like I was just made to cum... Oh my gosh! I've never came so fuckin' hard before today! It was incredible!" Kali said still managing to blush under the cum still covering her skin. "It was amazing with you and... And even with Peter, though he turned out to be kind of a wuss... he had a great set of nuts on him at least!"

Kristina suddenly burst out laughing. "Hahhahaha, Yeah, yeah he was, wasn't he? He took off as soon as he could. I can't believe he just took off!

"Well, I'll tell you what," Kristina said looking Kali in the eyes, "if he ever has the guts to come back, we'll both get him and show him what he missed by running off today. That is... if you're okay with sticking around? I still need help here at the store.

Kali didn't even need to think hard about it. "If my workdays are going to be anything like today I hope you offer vacation time so I'll have a chance to rest!" she joked, "... but I wouldn't want to miss it!"

"Excellent!" Kristina happily exclaimed, then looking around, "Well, I guess we should actually clean up now."

Kali looked crestfallen. After all that she realized there was in fact quite a mess in the store now.

"Don't worry, I'll clean up this mess here," Kristina said pointing to the ground under Kali's poor sore ass, "but you get to clean up the mess YOU made in the dressing room."

"Oh shit! Wait, that wasn't me that was Peter!" Kali exclaimed.

"Uh huh," Kristina said, and sliding back into her best boss voice, countered, "Well, maybe next time you should think about where you put those sexy 'Dick sucking lips' of yours if you don't want to have to deal with the mess afterwards!"

"Not Dicks!" Kali corrected her, confusing Kristina. "I'm into nuts."

"Well, then I must be too if I'm keeping you around!" Kristina's double meaning sinking into Kali, the girl suddenly started laughing uncontrollably at the stupid joke.

Laughing along with Kali, Kristina said, "You are such a freak! ... But I like it. I think I'll keep you."

"Oh, That's rich coming from the woman who just had her way with me... but you got a deal..." Kali managed between fits of laughter.

"Great!" Kristina replied, then, whispering quietly to herself, "... and I guess we'll just see how freaky you can get...," as another wicked smile crossed her angelic face.

Victrixx
Victrixx
30 Followers
12