Kali's Teeth

Story Info
A usually Dominant man surrenders to his wife.
1.4k words
3.39
41.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His beloved wife was the only woman I ever saw him willingly submit to in such a slavish fashion. I guess it assuaged his darkness and self hate, when it would beset him. There were other incidents, many I bore witness to, dark scenes of brutality they enacted together. Yes, they could play hard, and Marie did not seem to care if I watched them or not. I think she delighted in it.

One evening late when time was often my own, I happened to gaze across the broad expanse of the formal great room; beyond was the enclosed lap pool most visible through the French doors, and a vast arboretum adjoining it full of tropical plants. That was when I caught sight of him.

He was on all fours chained to a pillar, shackled in steel cuffs joined by heavy iron chain, he looked distressed. Though I could not determine the cause. Timidly I dared approach the door, his distress fascinated and drew me. He stared at me wild, his hair hanging in his eyes, all the chained animal, the captive beast. I paused, panicked at the approaching footsteps behind me. "He can't hurt you silly girl," she laughed disdainfully. Her metal spiked heels tapping on the marble. "I thought you of all people might get something out of viewing him."

How could he stoop to this, how! Surely he had not engaged in such humiliation of his own accord. She had left him there all this time, knowing he was chained in discomfort and helpless. My guess was his submission to her was supposed to be private, and she had violated his trust. I should not stare, nor wallow in his misery, however my eyes were inexorably drawn to him, there was some compelling allure in seeing brute power thus subjugated.

She passed him by bottle and glass in hand, pouring herself refreshment with easy grace. He was now looking at the floor. I could see the angry red stripes on his back, the welted skin was broken open in places. She walked back toward him, she had taken up a stout black riding crop from the top of the bar cabinet, in passing she slapped him with it hard. There was an audible thud. He flinched but remained silent.

Then for added cruelty she tipped the contents of her glass over his smarting back. "He says he still wants you Lidia, can you imagine that?" I shrunk in the doorway, I really should not be here witness to this. I could not believe she was doing this to him. "Don't you my love," she accused, pushing the whip beneath his chin and looking intently into his eyes. He grunted, but did not reply, he was fighting with something, his mind, his pain, his discomfort? I was most unsure.

"Come here Lidia?" Her neat eyebrow was raised, her red lips smiling. I did not wish to, but I complied afraid to disobey. "Have you never seen a man hurt himself, silly creatures, they really can be their own worst enemy?" She laughed joyously, full of superiority. Clearly delighting in this game. I really did not understand the context of her statement, she just smiled and pointed the crop under his belly. I was awed and fascinated what she had brought him to. How did she possess this power, what was it she had?

I dared to look beneath his hard belly at his manhood, he did not speak to me. His eyes were glued to the floor in a place just beyond the pillar. I wondered if he wanted to look at me, or was he too shamed. I expected a snarl, a filthy string of expletives, but nothing, nothing at all. I could not see what ailed him at first, and then I saw the two inch stainless steel ring at the base of his sex, and traces of blood that were seeping from beneath the constricting steel band. I looked to her, she looked at me, I was not sure what it was I was seeing. "Kali's teeth," she explained. I still was none the wiser, however I could see the device was hurting him immensely.

It struck me at that moment with starkness looking at him in his misery, yes he had the easy capacity to hurt me and any female, but a man's arousal reflex had the ability to hurt him also, if harnessed.

"You hate him you want revenge, don't you girl. For all the bad he's done?" Marie appealed, her eyes shone, the corner of her luscious lips curled. He was breathing hard fighting against his own reflexive desire. "Want to hear him yell? Want to hear him cry and beg? I know you are more than just curious?" This was not my place and yet.........

"You do, don't you?" She had picked up on my tentative pause and my morbid fascination with his predicament. She whirled about to face him striking him viciously. "LOOK AT HER!" She slapped him hard in the side of the face holding no reserve, the way one may strike at a recalcitrant beast of burden. He winced, I jumped. However it was not me Marie's sadism was directed toward. He had her focus, I was merely the audience, and I soon realized a catalyst in her terrible game. I was dumbfounded, how could she be so confident after she did free him he would not just turn on her. Was there something I did not understand in her power, or was she just that blind.

She hit him again merciless until he complied, she had split his lower lip in her careless abandon, his blood colored his teeth crimson, droplets dripped on the cool marble tiles. She seemed not to care. I was just inches from him. I could smell his blood, sweat, and his familiarity. His eyes engaged mine, pools of vast understanding, he was not drunk. I knew him so very well to see he was most lucid. Though as I had many times at his cruel hands, he had entered the 'subspace' in his mind.

"You Lidia have the tools to hurt him." Her voice was soft like velvet, persuasive. He was looking at me seeing me, yet doing his best not to. "Why don't you touch him?" She encouraged. I should leave. I really should. I was torn between what he would do to me possibly later, or what she may do now if I declined. Marie's hand on my hand, she was strong for a woman, she did not allow me to pull away. Guiding my hand to touch him down below. He stiffened as my hand alighted under his belly to rest on his partially engorged maleness, that in his excitement was being strangled painfully by the uncompromising toothed band of steel.

He fought his own primal reflex, the harder he fought it the harder he became. His face was scrunched in an attitude of pure pain. He was trying to resist, his body in the thrall of predicament bondage. He growled in animal frustration, it was a primal base sound. I made to snatch my hand away but she held it in place. He was partially hard, and pulling at the shackles that held him fast to the upright. He began to swear in his frustration, it was neither directed at me or her, but at the floor or possibly himself. The vilest profanities issued forth from his bleeding lips delivered a low rather continuous, menacing growl. Another heartless laugh, though this time Marie was not so detached from her emotions. I could detect the lust and heightened arousal at what she had inflicted on him.

He had given up fighting the restraints and was weaving from side to side, his eyes were closed. Only then did Marie allow me to remove my hand. A twisted red lipped wry smile as I looked into her perfect face, she stood and finished the remainder of her drink. She was cruel, she was a predator who was praying on a strong man with a weak and broken mind. It made me so invariably sad.

The grandfather clock denoted the hour of ten, the chime classic Westminster reverberating in the cavernous foyer. "Oh," she said in surprise. "I need to be up early tomorrow for work, my bath now girl." She impatiently clicked her fingers, as she trod on his hand, it was a deliberate 'accidental' gesture, he was still weaving from side to side. He yelped as the metal spike of her heel made to puncture his hand, retracting it quickly. He almost overbalanced and fell. "You can have your medicine before bed." She called to him over her shoulder as she collected her handbag. Her statement was lost on me, but I liked it not. I shivered, she sure knew how to play this game of total power exchange.