Kaliyuga Charitham Part 1.1.0 (audio)

Info
Prologue: Varun's first (dream) MILF (audio)
157 words
4.08
3.4k
1
0
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the first issue of Kaliyuga Charitham, an erotic visual novel by Red Velvet Renders. Take this as a first look onto a new and exciting world of intriguing characters, amazing adventures, fantastic places and extraordinary superpowers.

Now sit back and enjoy the story as you scroll through the many beautifully crafted renders and animations that will provide you with an immersed experience unlike any erotic web-comic you have ever read before.

***

Disclaimer: This story is purely a work of fiction and contains themes of adultery. If that is not your thing please do not read or listen any further. And remember while themes like this can be a great source of enjoyment in fantasy and erotica, in the real world it could ruin lives. Also, all characters included in scenes of sexual activities are over the age of 18.

***

Full text version of this story with illustrations can be found here.

--:--
--:--
1.0
RedVelvetRenders
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
Share this

Similar Stories

Anal Summer Ch. 01 An erotic coming of age tale of sexual awakening.in Anal
Tale of Two Thieves A young con artist seduces a mature woman.in Mature
Executive Ass.'t Newlywed Martin is ripe for his MILFy secretary's advances.in Mature
Her Daughter's Boyfriend Middle-aged mom blackmails her daughter's boyfriend into sex.in Mature
Girl Scout Mom She offers nookie with her cookies.in Group Sex
More Stories