Kaliyuga Charitham Part 1.1.0

Story Info
Prologue: Varun's first (dream) MILF.
1.5k words
4.5
90.1k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The audio narration to this story can be found here .

This is the first issue of Kaliyuga Charitham, an erotic visual novel by Red Velvet Renders. Take this as a first look onto a new and exciting world of intriguing characters, amazing adventures, fantastic places and extraordinary superpowers.

Now sit back and enjoy the story as you scroll through the many beautifully crafted renders and animations that will provide you with an immersed experience unlike any erotic web-comic you have ever read before.

***

Disclaimer: This story is purely a work of fiction and contains themes of adultery. If that is not your thing please do not read or listen any further. And remember while themes like this can be a great source of enjoyment in fantasy and erotica, in the real world it could ruin lives. Also, all characters included in scenes of sexual activities are over the age of 18.

***

Varun shifted on the couch as he sat there with his bully and arch-nemesis, Brandon Cooper. They were at the Cooper residence and Varun was invited here by Bradon's mom, Lilly. The silence and anticipation stretched on as they waited for Lilly to get back from the kitchen, she had gone to get them something to drink.

A few minutes later Lilly returned with two glasses of lemonade on a tray.

She offered one to Varun before passing the other to her son.

"Thanks Mrs. Cooper," Varun said, still confused about why he was here.

"See boys, I know that you both had not been seeing eye to eye and Brandon had been especially bad," Lilly started talking.

She is a beautiful woman, a poster figure for a perfect MILF and Varun liked MILFs, which helped a bit to ease the dread of coming here and sitting with Brandon.

'Yeah, this is totally a mother I would like to fuck,' Varun though in his mind as Brandon sat on the other side of the couch and sneered at him, oblivious of his thoughts.

"I was shocked about what Brandon did to you the last day, that was especially rude and completely unacceptable," she continued...

"I just wanted to apologize for his bad behavior and want both of you to get along."

"Ehh... It's... It's... Okay... Mrs. Cooper," Varun replied not sure about how to respond to that.

"Ohh... You are so kind, if only my son..." before she could finish she was cut-off by Brandon who shouted, "Mom, why are you apologizing to this looser?"

"Mind your words young man, I did not raise you to be such a rude and arrogant bully," Lilly replied sternly, silencing her son.

Then she continued, "See Brandon, I want you to apologize and promise to never say such things ever again."

"No mom, I will never apologize to this tiny dick looser," Brandon shot back defiantly.

"Tiny what? I will not tolerate such vulgar language under my roof," she shot back.

The absurdity of it made Lilly think for a moment.

Then she sighed and said to her son, "Brandon, you leave me no choice than to take this into my own hands."

Then she turned to Varun and said, "I am sorry that he called you that, I don't know what to do with him but with a bit of your help I can probably teach him a lesson."

"Yeah?," Varun replied, it sounded more like a question than an affirmation.

Then Lilly placed the tray on the coffee table and came close to him. Varun's eyes widened as she knelt down in-front of him and he winced when she touched his crotch with her hand.

"My son called you a tiny-dick looser, but I have seen enough men to realize that isn't the case," she said as she caressed Varun's crotch. He was petrified and didn't even hear her when she asked, "will you help me prove him wrong?"

It took a few seconds for his mind to recover from the daze and when it did he remembered the thoughts he had just a few minutes ago, thoughts about MILFs. That unknowingly bought a smirk to his face.

"Ohh, thank you Varun, you're such a helpful person," she replied to his nod and went ahead and pulled down his pants and underwear in one go. Varun was not prepared for that and the shock made his heart beat like a war drum.

Varun took a glance at Brandon, who was staring open-mouthed at his mother.

However, the touch of Lilly's bare hands on his cock bought his focus back to her and everything else faded into the background.

Lilly slowly started stroking his cock, which grew harder by the second.

When it was fully erect in her hands, she gripped it firmly and said to her son, "see Brandon, unlike your accusation Varun here has an impressive member."

Brandon slapped himself on the cheek as if trying to wake himself up from a dream and when nothing happened he put both hands to his head and shouted to the roof, "Fuck. Is this happening for real or am I going crazy?"

Brandon went on to say something else but Varun couldn't bring himself to make out the words because Lilly had progressed from stroking his cock with her hands to actually sucking it.

That bought a gasp from Varun, the sensations were driving him crazy. He couldn't believe his luck, this was his first blowjob and the fact that the one giving it was his bully's mom just made things crazier.

"For all the horrible things that my son had put you through, this is the least I can do," she told Varun as she took his cock out after a few minutes of intense sucking.

"Have you lost your mind mom?" Brandon shouted, unable to take it anymore. He had now started to frantically pace around them.

"Shut up Brandon, this is all because of you. If you had behaved yourself in the first place none of this would have happened," she shot back at him.

Meanwhile, Varun was just annoyed that Lilly has stopped sucking him. He had no patience for their conversations, he just wanted her to resume the blowjob.

Lilly noticed his annoyance and said, "I know what else you might like," and removed the top of her dress.

Her mouth on his cock was intense but that didn't prepare him for the almost electric shocks that hit him when the puffy skin of her erect nipples touched his cock.

"Ohhh..." Varun moaned in pleasure.

"I knew you would like it," Lilly smiled and proceeded to give him a tit-job.

The soft skin of her boobs slid smoothly over his cock, which was already lubricated well with her saliva. Varun was now inching closer and closer to an orgasm.

Just before he could go over the edge, Lilly stopped and said, "Now it's time for the real prize."

She turned around and lifted her skirt revealing her chubby ass. Surprisingly, she was not wearing any panties.

"Ohhh... I am sooo wet for that beautiful cock of yours," Lilly chimed in.

With that she bent over, giving him a better view of her wet pussy and puckered asshole...

She started bringing her hips closer to his cock and Varun arched his back, aiming his pole straight at Lilly's inviting pussy.

The head of his cock stood centimeters away from her pussy and Varun felt the heat emanating from her loins.

"Ting Ting Ting... Ting Ting Ting..." the ring of his phone's alarm slashed across his dream.

The beautiful sight of Lilly's ass coming down on his cock disappeared right before his eyes.

Varun shut the alarm clock in utter disappointment. He couldn't believe that all of it was just a dream and coming back to reality was not something that he looked forward to.

He pulled the blanket over his head and tried hard to go back to his dream, but it was gone forever.

As Varun laid there unwilling to get himself up and ready for school, he heard the bedroom door opening. "Varun, get up, it's already getting late," his mother, Swetha, called out.

To be continued