Kama Sutra Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually, Mom's hands reached the bed, and she held herself on my cock that was now tilting inside her and reaching deep. The mutual bend backward did pull my cock out a couple of inches, but at the same time, it enabled my cock to rub her clitoris with every slight movement. The pleasure of this more than made up for yielding a couple of cock from her pussy.

If we thought Kneel was a great start, Double Kneel was the icing on the cake. As Mom got comfortable with the stretch in her pussy, she started jerking. It was wild. I started pulling and pushing slowly. Mom got wilder. She sped up her jerks, and in less than a minute, she went berserk with the shoves.

I kept my thrusts regular, and thankfully the strength in my triceps supported my pulls and pushes inside Mom. She started cumming violently as my cock incited her clitoris, and the grind inside her pussy was too much for her to control.

She grunted in her orgasm, "huuuuungh, huuungh, huuungh."

I kept pumping in and out.

Our upper bodies made a perfect V, joined at the pelvis, supported by our knees. Well, it was an M, actually, if you consider our arms parked on the bed. Whatever may be the letter, Mom was orgasming supremely.

Eventually, her grunts slowed, "huuuugh, huuu, huuh."

I knew the next move was Flying Fish. I didn't want her to lose our rhythm. I also knew Flying Fish would be easier on Mom, considering she had just climaxed lavishly.

I pulled myself forward, brought my hands behind her back, and drew her forward in my arms, effectively coming back into the Kneel position.

We maintained a long pause by holding each other. Mom's arms swung back behind me to hold herself in my arms. My arms drew deeper behind her back, and my one hand caressing her spine, the other traveled down to her bum. I applied mild pressure to pull her up, and her arms on my shoulders went behind my head again to drag my mouth into hers.

Her bodily energy told me she was game for more. I rested my buttocks on my heels, and she pulled her feet off from the bed to curled them on top of my thighs and knees. She raised her position further and started bucking up and down, having found enough leverage with her shins on my thighs. Her breasts that were mashed into my chest created delightful friction outside and immeasurable gratification inside my chest.

I, too, started shoving, and we made a small show of frenzied fucking, but I eventually found the rhythm, and with every downward of Mom's bucking, I pushed upwards, slamming my cock in her. I was in heaven, and we continually bucked and shoved into each other, and out of nowhere, I started spraying inside her as if it wasn't in my control. It wasn't.

My grunts were deep, and Mom must have felt them before the voice reached my throat because we were joined at the sternums as well.

I grunted, "huuugh,huuuungh, huungh." My exults sounded more labored than they actually were, probably because I was taken by surprise by my own climax.

We hugged above and stayed joint below as my cum continued to fly inside Mom. Flying Fish was a success.

I relaxed for a little bit after shooting my cum inside her, and we held each other lovingly. The room around us was spinning. We were oblivious to this because we were in each other's mouth and our eyes were closed.

Both of Mom's hands were cupping me behind my head and pulling me towards her mouth. My hands behind her back roamed luxuriously. I opened my eyes, and she was looking into mine. We were communicating our mutual appreciations through our eyes, our tongues, and our hands.

We both kissed and kissed until our audience got tired. Alex came up near us in exasperation. "urr hhh," she cleared her throat, loud enough for us to hear.

Mom turned towards Alex and smiled, blushing profusely. Both nodded, grinning.

I took a few moments before summoning up my energies for my next move. We needed to get into the Creeper position.

I hugged Mom tighter in my arms and turned my feet inwards until my toes were facing down into the bed. I pulled my heels up into my buttocks, and I used my knees on the bed to push both Mom's and my weight up.

I tried to do it and failed. Mom giggled, and I smiled. Feeling embarrassed in not being able to push up. I took a long smooth breath in, looked towards Mom, and pushed upwards with her in my arms.

I was up on my toes, my legs folded, Mom in my arms and her butt on my thighs. I was crouching on my toes with my back straight, and Mom hung on to my neck like a panda on a tree. Her triceps dug into my shoulders to take the weight off a little from my legs. My cock deep inside.

As Mom was clung to me, her legs went behind me and interlocked. I started bucking clumsily. Mom started giggling even more. She was loving it and was enjoying herself. She laughed heartily before getting serious into the fucking as I plowed up into her vigorously.

Had Mom been any heavier, I would have collapsed much earlier. I kept her hoisted in my arms, perched on my thighs, even as my cock shoved in and almost out of her. I made the most of the position.

More than the sex, the Creeper got us loosened up for fun in our lovemaking process.

I wasn't going to cum soon and, at the same time, wanted to hold myself back for the second session. For now, I was getting my jollies but my toes and feet hurt.

I looked around towards Megan and got the confirmation that she had the desired shots. She smiled and nodded. She was having a laugh, as well.

I rolled back without warning, with Mom in my arms, and we chuckled loudly, rolling on the bed, hugging each other.

My dick had popped out of Mom's pussy as we fell back on the bed. We lay side by side with our faces in front of each other, inches apart.

Mom mouthed a 'thank you,'

I mouthed, 'I love you.' She returned it with a silent 'I love you too.'

We needed a break and slowly rolled off the bed to collect ourselves and gather some energy before going back into the second session of the day.

As Mom and I pulled our robes back on, Megan reviewed her camera and smiled at the results. As I reached across to her, followed by Mom, we saw some of the shots, and in our common opinion, the best one was when I had Mom on my thighs in the Creeper position, and she was giggling. Megan had captured the right moment when my back was turned towards her, and Mom was facing the camera. Mom's eyes were closed, and her elated face gave away that she was enjoying herself thoroughly.

We retreated to the make-up room. Mom relaxed on the sofa, and I went to the bathroom. When I returned, Alex was sitting with Mom on the sofa. Megan stayed upstairs, Alex and I took a coke, and Mom sipped on some ginger ale.

Rehydrated, we were ready for the second session. Alex worked on me for about ten minutes and longer on Mom before releasing us for the next session.

---------

Please Vote/Comment