All Comments on 'Kama Sutra Ch. 04'

by incesting

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
RFFASTRFFASTover 3 years ago

Looks like the story was repeated - need to edit and remove the duplicate text. Exceptional tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Keep it going, Love it!

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 3 years ago

I just look every day for the next chapter to this beautiful story.

Please, keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

wow...really nice to have a 3rd and 4th submission! Was looking forward to it since almost half a year ago...wow i enjoyed the intimacy of the characters, i must say, i somewhat agree on what RFFAST said on the repeated story line...

For a starter, i must comment on the positions of the sutra. I tried to picture it, with various postions you described, but all i had in my mind was the characters facing each other, with the male having direct access to the front part of the female. I tried to look up the web for pictures of the positions you named, but i was flooded with many different pictures, mostly different positions. If you could provide some references of pictures together with the story, that would definitely help. Or you could check you description of the positions, so that i could imagine it correctly...

Either way, really looking forward to your next submission!

incestingincestingover 3 years agoAuthor

I urge readers, if interested in illustrations, to go through my 'Profile / Biography' page to find the way to look for reference illustrations from this story.

- enjoy :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

The pictures really help me to imagine what is going on! There's one more chapter, correct? I

'm looking forward to that conclusion!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

everybody, in case you are not aware, Incesting's website has an update on this series!

I was counting the number of positions, i think a year's worth of calendar was already done. But let's see somemore!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Excellent writing

I really liked your style. would love to get a few more stories in the same series.

Please keep going.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userincesting@incesting
The stories I have written and their brief…… It Started With A Slip Of The Hand. I’ve written a spin-off of the magical story that one of my favourite authors from Lit- ‘alwayswantedto’ had written a long while back. (Unfortunately the porn police of Literotica isn’t allowin...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES