Kama Sutra Ch. 05

Story Info
Queen.
15.3k words
4.69
16.8k
27

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
incesting
incesting
552 Followers

All characters are above 18. All reading also must be above 18.

This is an Incest story between Mother and her Son.

It is a long story about a taboo subject. This Chapter might be better if it is read after Chapter 1 - yin yang, Chapter 2 - rodeo, and Chapter 3 - seduction, Chapter 4 - river.

Kama Sutra is an ancient Indian text written in Sanskrit and is not just a sex-guide as it is projected out by many, although sexuality is at its core. The sexual-positions associated with Kama Sutra are a playful take by the philosopher Vatsyayana, who many centuries earlier addressed sexuality as a tool for a better life, better relationships, and emotional fulfillment of society.

I can't claim to be an expert on Kama Sutra or even close to knowing enough about it, and I have taken liberties for the sake of the plot.

Enjoy...

-----

Our love-making remained loosely camouflaged under the pretense of either acting for the camera or practise for a trickier position that required preparation. We both side-stepped enough to ensure a cloak of decency remained, even while too much water had passed under the bridge.

We spent the entire day at home, dangerously close to each other. I say dangerous because there was so much sexual, electric current amongst us, that an entire town could light up.

We might have resolved to stay off sex momentarily for a day, but we forgot to inform our genitals to hang on until the photo-shoot the next afternoon.

Somewhere in the middle of the night, I think it was the wee hours of the morning that my dick magnetically found the North Pole. We were already snuggling and found it hard to remove from each other's clutches, my grip on her harder than hers was on me. Our mutual body heat already had us warm, and that Mom was nuzzling in my neck only helped. My hands behind her back were pulling her into me even as we slept soundly.

My dick was a combination of morning-wood and horny due to the proximity of a hot-bod and incidentally perfectly placed around Mom's quim as it remembered to stand up in attention. Mom and I were in a frontal embrace.

As my dick grew in size, it nudged Mom's pussy mound. Either irritated by the nudging or, as I'd like to believe for slightly more amorous reasons, Mom lifted her leg and climbed it all the way over my hip on the outside. The move allowed Mom's bum to move back just an inch and opened her pussy all the way. Then as she closed in towards me, her pussy lips nestled around my dick.

Both Mom and I were still asleep, and that's why this involuntary act made such a beautiful confluence. It was as if our bodies were talking themselves into motion.

Mom's open nether region allowed my dick to nestle lower and find her entrance.

The rest was a slow-motion dream state. Second, after second, my dick slipped lower, and when the crown of my cock was on her pussy lips, it started entering her inch after by inch. Once it was in, there was no effort from my end to shove, jerk, or buck.

That came later.

———

The fact that I had made love to Mom in bed earlier in the morning, without any disguise or a ruse of practice, sat deep in my conscience. I guess it did with Mom as well.

We had spent a whole day in foreplay yesterday, and it had found a climax of its own in the morning.

Mom greeted me in the morning, in bed, as I woke up, "good morning, Adam." She had already showered and ready before I even woke up.

I looked into her eyes to find some hint of her mood. "morning, Mom." Unlike what I'd have expected, she did not come down and kiss me on the lips. Not finding any signs of distress either, I asked her, "you are ready early, Mom," adding after a second, "are you going somewhere?"

"yes, I have a meeting early today. I will see you at the store if you are coming?"

"uhh...yes, Mom. I'll come around twelve, and then we can have lunch and head for the studio?" I responded and asked her.

"yes, sure." Mom replied.

I moved out of the bed, still naked. I pulled up my boxers from the side of the bed and reached around towards her as she shuffled about, getting ready to take off.

I asked her, "how about breakfast?"

"I'll pick a sandwich at the store. I hope you can manage?" Mom responded.

By now, from her tone and responses, I understood that she was trying to regroup herself after our morning' long lovemaking session, and some alone time would help her clear her mind.

"I'll make something for myself. I'll meet you at the store later." I stepped closer to her and hugged her lightly as she left off.

After she was gone, I wondered how what we did that morning was any different than what we had already been doing for the last week. The answer lay gaping open. We made love without any excuse, any reason, and not in any predetermined sex-positions. We were instinctive, we were passionate, and it was consensual.

Deep down, I knew our lives had changed. I was only worried, hoping that Mom doesn't flip and turn around.

We will know soon.

———

In the afternoon, I reached the store late intentionally to give her time. I called her from the car before reaching the store to let her know I was late.

"Hi, Mom. I lost track of time and started late." I apologized over the car audio.

"no problem. We have time." Mom replied.

"If you are fine, you can come out front, and I will pick you up. We could head straight there instead of me coming in?"

"That sounds good." Mom replied, "how long would you take to reach here?" she asked.

"About twenty minutes," I replied.

"okay. I will see you in front of The Shops in twenty." Mom responded.

Something in her voice told me she was good and I'd suspect cheery.

As I approached the street in front of the mall, I saw her from a distance and slowed to stop in front of her.

If there was a more pleasant view possible in my windscreen, I did not know of one. I could not believe my luck. I was the luckiest man alive.

Mom looked ravishing in a red dress. In a grey dull background of the street, the mall building, and the people around on the street, she looked breathtakingly beautiful.

Mom had thoughtfully brought a takeaway sandwich for me. Everything about her body language told me she was her normal self I had seen over the last few days. Confident, composed, and positive.

———

We met Alex in the make-up room, as usual.

"hi, Alex." Mom reached her, welcoming a courteous hug that they did as a greeting.

"hiii, Sara." Alex's response was more animated and excited. After the greeting, she stepped back without getting out of Mom's arms and looked at Mom's dress and figure to compliment her further, " Sara, you look gorgeous in red. Hot!" she added, adding emphasis on 'hot'.

Mom knew how to take a compliment modestly and smiled kindly with a "thank you," returning her own compliment to Alex as she usually did.

Belatedly Alex acknowledged my company in the room and greeted me, as well.

Mom went up to look for Megan and check out the arrangements for a different kind of set for the day.

Alex worked on me.

An hour later, Mom and I were both ready to take on an afternoon of adventurous sex-positions. We were ready in more than just the cosmetic sense.

———

Our 'adventure' shots today would take us to more than one spot. So we would have to be moving from one sequence to another if we had to cover all the shortlisted positions.

We reached the bed along with the group and took off our robes to start with the Magic Mountain position. A sober, yet playful, take on a man taking the woman from behind.

Alex touched a few last spots that she needed, and we huddled for a last 'go' instruction from Megan.

On one side of the round bed was a stack of pillows. The pillows were normal cushions but covered with extremely soft, velvety fabric. They contrasted the bed linen that was lush and soft. The room maintained a contemporary feel today with a white background.

I was half-hard by the time we took our positions. Instead of Mom taking her stance facing away from me, she sat facing me, much to everyone's surprise with her back set on the stack of pillows, which themselves had no secondary support.

I was grateful for Mom's thoughtfulness that she allowed for some foreplay before we could get into action. She looked sideways towards Megan, who had already begun clicking, as had the video bloke. Mom then opened her arms for me, signaling I should come towards her.

With Mom sitting straight with her back pushing the pillow-stack astray, her legs stretched forward, joint until the ankles of her legs, the best I could think of doing was climb on her. That is exactly what I did. I reached on her side, pulled my right leg across hers, and sat high on her thighs.

My balls got crushed between my weight and Mom's pussy mound when our bellies attached. Mom's breasts pressed into my lungs, and she looked up towards my face. I bent forward holding her head in my hands, as I zoomed in for a loving kiss.

I started by kissing her full on the lips and then tracing them to her cheeks - one at a time - before entering her lips with my tongue. Mom willingly welcomed me in her mouth, passionately licking my tongue as her hands behind my back circled around my spine. My weight was supported mostly by her thighs, but I had consciously balanced some of it on my knees that dug into the mattress on both her sides.

Sounds of "MMMMMM" started to echo in the room. Was it her? Was it me? I guess it was both of us, devouring each other with our mouths, lustily.

My hard-on was trying to enter her through her bellybutton. Mom realized that her momentary mission was accomplished, and she brought her hands between us to push me back politely, though reluctantly, I am sure.

I understood Mom's directions. She wasn't being rude but instructing me to get a move on. Mom had delivered me a hard-on in a matter of a minute, or was it minutes? I surely thought it was just a minute, but deeper inside I knew, we had been smooching longer than a few minutes.

I climbed off Mom's thighs and got on one side as Mom took her position. She turned around and looked towards the team. The bed had been spinning, and no one was in her line of sight. Mom knew what to do next. My head was fuzzy with desire.

Mom turned around and restacked the pillows that got knocked off as Mom and I were hustling with each other. Once she had the three fluffy pillows in a neat stack, she lined her knees up against the bottom one. The top of the stack reached the top of her thighs, near her pussy, as she bent forward on the stack. Mom rested her elbows on the top pillow and brought her chest between her arms, her breasts squashed onto the top pillow.

Mom's ass propped up behind her, and she started to spread her rear by splitting the knees apart slowly. Her position was ripe for taking her from the back. Which hole I should choose? I wondered.

Hungrily, I wobbled on my knees between her legs, using her bum to rest my hands, groping her warm ass cheeks in my palms. My head was buzzing, and I wasn't sure whether it was from lust, or from headiness, or the room spinning.

Once I was in between her legs and the back of her thighs rubbing against the front of mine, my dick nestled between the crack of her ass. The contact reverberated in our bodies and into our souls. My hands climbed on her hips and reached her waist. Her slim waist.

I positioned myself and did not bother looking around for Megan to confirm before proceeding into the desired position - Magic Mountain. My wand was going to produce a lot of magic, soon.

Mom was bent forward into the stack of pillows with her chest on the top cushion and her forearms supporting her weight on the stack. I drew slightly back to hold my dick and line it up on her pussy. The ceremonial entry was monumental, and I relished making the most of our first position of the afternoon.

Megan had wanted a side angle that would allow her to capture the entry for the photo, and it meant I had to hold the position whilst half in. What injustice!

I was conscious of what was expected of me but I was scared that I would not be able to hold back. Anyhow, my dick started sinking into her an inch at a time after I deliberately took the longest time for getting my crown into her pussy, even though she was wet enough if I wanted to just plunge in.

Mom released a low pleasing murmur, confirming what I was doing was to her liking, "mmmmmm."

After three inches in, I held back and removed one hand from her waist to her back. My hand caressed her spine and traveled to her neck. Megan got her position to click, and I was in hell, surely Mom was too. If you are held on the gates of heaven and just given a whiff of the air from inside, then you are surely in hell.

My head started to buzz, as did my dick. After less than two rotations of the bed, I could not hold back any longer and started sinking into Mom's pussy further.

Moments later, I was all the way in and breathed a sigh of relief as if there existed a possibility that someone would call off the photo shoot, and I had won the chase before that someone intervened.

Of course, the apprehension was nothing more than lust in my head, my eyes, and my cock, which once found bottom pulsated inside Mom to tell her that her son was home. An equally excited Mother squeezed her pussy muscles and hugged her son's cock inside her.

The sounds our throats were producing were low grunts that came straight from the hearts.

After staying in deep for a few seconds, my actions thereafter were involuntary, mostly. The brief rest grew into soft nudging, which turned into shoving, and that, in turn, turned into pulling and plunging. Moments later, I was going in and out of Mom like an engine.

Our soft cries converged into moans and grunts.

"mmmmmmm," Mom shouted throatily.

"URRRNNNGH," came out of my lungs.

Somewhere between the hard fucking that I was giving Mom, mainly on account of my pent-up desire, I slowed down when her pillows stack fell forward, and we had long lost the designated position.

Mom couldn't see anyone as she had fallen forward into the pillows, and her face was leaning into the bed. I tightened my grip on her waist and pulled her back onto my cock.

I dragged one hand in front of her and clutched her left tit to pull her body up with mine. Mom's back straightened and she climbed back up with her back into my chest as she rested on my thighs, her pussy still enveloping my cock. My other hand also crept forward to hold her steady in front. We were both sweaty, and both had held off on our climax just moments before going over the edge.

The bed stopped its rotation, and we ended up facing the gang, Mom in front and everyone grinning, pleased with what they had just witnessed. When Mom dismounted my thighs, my cock plopped out. The only soft sound that came out was a regretful sigh from my throat instead of a pop of her pussy, which was way too squishy with fluids.

We got off the bed clumsily, and Mom took the robe and the water bottle. I wobbled after her, my hard dick swinging in front like a rod as I pulled the robe on sheepishly.

Alex and Mom sat in one corner for ten minutes as she worked on Mom's make-up, most of the time cleaning beads of her sweat. After a few minutes, she got Mom to take the robe off and started dabbing her body with a towel and then scrubbing some perfumed powder with a brush.

Our next position - Log - was set up in the other room. This was the room we had used on the first day of the shoot. Instead of the bed, it now had an elevated table in the center of the room. The decor of the room was toned down to just plain white. The center of attraction was the table with a spotlight from three directions focusing on it.

The table itself was a single piece of a contiguous wood slab that seemed unfinished at first. The height of the table, of course, had been customized for Mom and me. We would go for the Log sex-position there, on the table. A seemingly simpler position but magnificently erotic, I would find out in a short while.

The cameras and the small crew followed Megan, who led the way.

Mom and I were given some final brush and powder treatment by Alex before we were let go for the main act.

The routine preparatory run-up had my hard-on deflated to half the desired stiffness, but I trudged along nonchalantly. With the underlying desire, it won't take me long to come to full mast.

Mom and I shucked our robes simultaneously, displaying almost a similar eagerness to go ahead.

Upon reaching the table, Mom turned as she rested the small of her back on the side of the table. I was right behind her, and I smiled, looking at her. I bent forward and hooked both my hands on her waist, and lifted her in one go, putting her beautiful bottom on top of the table. Her legs hung down from below her knees.

Mom gave a low chuckle despite it being a spontaneous non-sexual act on my part.

I smiled back. There was no sexual tension but a lot of anticipation floating.

Without waiting for the team to shoot instructions at us, I stepped in between Mom's legs, which she willingly opened. My hands went behind her, and I scooped her head from the nape of her neck to kiss her heartily.

I landed on Mom's face, lips first. Kissing her lovingly, and ended up increasing the intensity of our liplock, breathing heavily from the nostrils.

As expected, my dick started gaining strength with each passing minute of our kissing and necking. When Mom felt my dick knocking on her door, she pushed her shoulders back and slowly lowered herself back on the table. Our kiss ended reluctantly, with me bending as far ahead as I could without falling on top of her.

As Mom rolled back, her legs came up simultaneously, and she rested her heels on the edge of the table. With her knees folded, she pushed her feet near her ass-cheeks close to the edge of the table. I didn't want to relinquish my post, with my dick resting on top of her pussy, lusciously in contact with its full length.

I had bent forward on Mom when she retreated back on the table. Upon losing her lips, as her head too rolled back on the table, my lips found her equally inviting breasts to find solace.

My hand groped Mom's free tit while my lips played with the other. My tongue snaked out to tickle her nipple and got Mom shivering for more. My free hand slowly crept up and reached her face, slowly trying to find an opening. Then her lips parted, and she took two fingers in.

My dick squashed between her pussy lips, lengthwise, started bucking and smearing the precum around.

The desire in us, and our groins, was now reverberating.

I started bending down to lick and clear her stomach and reached her pussy. As my dick lost contact with her pussy, it sent regretful messages to my mind.

I changed my mind, and instead of going forward to lick her pussy, I stood back up and leaned forward on her pussy. Time to enact the Log sex-position, I thought.

I held both of Mom's legs from the ankles and pulled them in the air. Mom looked down towards me from between her legs and knew what was coming. She smiled and held her breath in anticipation. My rock-hard dick was tapping her pussy. With both her ankles in my hands, it fell upon her to guide my pole into her. I would do the rest.

Mom's hand came down to my dick as it pulsed and jumped. Mom held it in a light grip to aim it in the right direction. As soon as Mom held it straight between her pussy lips, I started going in reflexively.

The desired shot didn't need to capture the entry. There was no drama; I stopped only when I was all the way in. Her legs in my hands touched my torso from my stomach to my chest.

I had to use a great amount of resolve to stay as-is and hold back on the shoves or the pistoning. My efforts to calm myself seemed futile.

incesting
incesting
552 Followers