Kama Sutra Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lowered my boxers without looking at her. Then I turned to face her in the shower. As Mom looked towards me, I joined her in the shower.

I smiled cheekily towards Mom, requesting a shared shower, and she responded with a smirk. Mom held out her hand and gave me the loofah. I willingly took it from her hands and started my duty of cleaning her back.

My dick poked Mom throughout our shower session but she managed to fend me off on actual intercourse in the shower, though we played aplenty. At one point, it did become extremely hard for her when I lifted her off the second time this morning - in the same style I had earlier. This time around was different because of no resistance of clothes between us. Mom held back. I relented to her wishes. But I did not hold back on the active play with my hands and my lips.

Mom and I stayed back home until noon and we had a late breakfast. We skipped the book-store visit and decided to go straight to the photo-shoot at around two pm as was scheduled.

Mom spent a good amount of time on the phone, shooting instructions to her staff.

All through the morning, I hovered around Mom doing some irrelevant chores and chatted her up enough to keep her cheery.

"Manu, you remember what I told you about our sessions." Mom threw a bomb worthy of deflating all my hard-ons in one go. Addressing me as 'Manu' didn't help. She usually ended up calling me Manu fondly or generally on impulse.

"Yeah, Mom. I remember. Let's discuss it tomorrow." I pulled a fast one, trying to buy another night with her, even if the photo-shoot would get over today.

"mmhmm," Mom conceded, but not without catching my drift.

———

Alex welcomed us with similar enthusiasm in the make-up room as she always did.

Alex gave Mom a short hug and an air kiss, followed by a full-frontal appreciation of her beauty, taking a step back holding Mom's hands in her own, and then complimented Mom with, "you look beautiful, Sara."

Mom modestly thanked Alex and then also returned her compliment, "thank you, Alex. As do you."

Both shrugged in mutual admiration and hugged again lightly before getting down to business.

After chatting a couple of minutes with Alex, Mom excused herself to look for Megan.

Alex showed me the way towards the chair. I stepped out of the clothes and wore the robe before taking the chair and let Alex do her work on me.

Half an hour later, Mom and I had switched positions and she was sitting on the chair in front of Alex and I was roaming around, trying to figure out the location for today's shoot. I followed the activity, and reached the first-floor bedroom, and found the team clearing up the room for the start of the photo-shoot.

Megan smiled and welcomed me and gave me a download. "Adam, you both would start here, and then we go here..." she took me around to the second marker.

I followed her, I knew the positions but still looked through the reference pictures for final confirmation.

By the time Mom joined us it was past three, and boy, was she ready? Mom looked splendid in her make-up. Her hair lifted up, her cheeks were dabbed with powder and a rosy color. Her robe belted on her waist showed cleavage right up to her navel. I already admired my mom but at that moment I was proud of her and soaked in her beauty from a distance. She was indeed the most beautiful person in the room, and this wouldn't be the first time.

Mom saw me looking at her with squinted eyes and smiled back, raising her head a tiny bit to check, "what is it?"

I shook my head to silently say, 'nothing.'

A few minutes of final conference, and we were given a green light to start. For our acrobatic day, we had chosen most of the standing positions. We would start with Wall Socket, Wall Leg up, Wall Hanging, and then Wall Hook. Finally, we would go for the Earthquake position. The first four positions were variants of Standing sex-positions and the final one was a playful version of a standing position.

For ease of getting into the wall positions, we had discussed starting the session with a table position and then turn to the wall. For that purpose, a table, one we had used earlier, was installed in the room, not very far from the wall and appropriately providing sufficient visibility to the cameras.

Mom and I pulled off the robes together and kept them on a chair in the corner before moving into the center of the room. Upon reaching the table, Mom turned around with her back to the edge of the table, her butt touching the edge of the table.

Just like I had done a day earlier, I stepped in front of her and hooked my hands on Mom's waist, and gave her a lift. Her butt landed smoothly on the corner of the table and she sat with her legs hanging down and let out a girlish giggle, "h h h ha."

I smiled back.

Both of us knew this was a preamble position for us and we would need to go into the desired sex-position quickly. My dick was already at attention, and I needed little prep-up work, but was keen to absorb every gift that was sent my way. I was going to make the most of my bounty.

Mom and I embraced; my arms around her pulled her shoulders up towards me and her head tilted towards mine. I bent slightly to capture her lips and started kissing her earnestly.

Mom's hands behind my back lowered to pull me forward from my buttocks. My dick that was poking her on the pussy moved upwards and nestled between her pussy lips, aiming up and between our squeezed groins.

I could not but sigh a, "huh," into her lips.

With continued kissing, my hips started to hump and since my dick was in a heavenly groove I let it play. My lips never left Moms.

Mom's hands behind my butt were helping prod my humping, which was by no means was dry, and we were both hissing aggressively from our noses, making noisy appreciation of our cavorting together. My hands roamed freely behind Mom and ended up reaching her ass cheeks where warm, supple flesh welcomed my assault.

Mom took it as a request to move ahead and she brought one hand forward from my back to squeeze it between us and blindly groped for my dancing pecker. When she had a good grip, she lowered it enough to guide it in the right direction. I was already humping and didn't have much difficulty moving in.

After Mom yielded three inches, her hand left my dick and repossessed my ass to pull me in.

Both of us grunted a throaty, "UUUUNNNGHH." Our lips giving way.

Moments later I was inside her, all the way. I had intended for my dive inside to last longer but mother nature has its own plan. I was completely inside her with the help of her grip on my ass.

I lowered my hands on Mom's bottom and went as low as the table would allow me.

Mom sitting on the table did not let me go right under her butt but the bucking motion was sufficient to give me a grip on her ass cheeks.

At one point I pulled her in and held Mom tightly against my cock, effectively slowing our bucking, simultaneously lifting her.

Mom's arms around my shoulders tightened their lock on impulse and she too lifted herself to stay on my cock. Her raising herself helped my hands go lower under her butt and the I raised her all the way on my cock, finding the bottom.

Mom was completely off the table and clinging to my neck and body, with her hands and legs behind me. I held her on my cock and in my hands. It didn't feel too laborious to me at the time.

I turned to carry Mom to the wall. I wanted to get on to our posture without any further delay. My cock surged and led the way.

It took me no more than three steady strides before Mom's back touched the wall, with a bump stronger than I intended. I couldn't have seen the wall, with my face attached with hers.

The wall helped. Mom's weight balanced between the wall and me, even as she remained impaled on my cock.

Mom's hands left the tight grip behind my neck and held my shoulders with her hands. Our lips met again. She balanced her weight back on the wall in a manner that shoulders rested on the wall and her lower back was free for jerking, where my hands held her up from but ass cheeks.

Instead of the intended Wall Socket position, we were in Wall Hanging position. We made the most of it. We humped, as I did most of the work and Mom help aplenty.

We were back to hissing and breathing from our nostrils and we made deep grunts appreciating each other for the delightful time we were giving each other.

"uuuunnnhh," cried Mom

"hhhuuuhh," came out of my throat.

With each thump inward, I was coming closer to cumming but I willed myself to ensure Mom climaxed first.

Mom involuntarily lowered one leg and hung it lower behind me while hooking the other behind my butt, around my lower back. My grip on her butt came forward to her upper thigh supporting her.

We had changed into the Wall Leg Up pose and kept humping with vigor.

"Aaaaanhh...aaah," said Mom

"UuUuuhhh...uuuhh," I exulted.

In seconds that passed, each hump became tough but the pleasure of each shove multiplied.

Mom was so close to cumming, I could feel it. She was shivering, I reinforced my energies and pulled her up, and increased my tempo. Mom shuddered violently to an orgasm.

Mom tightened her grip on my shoulder, pushed forward, and left my lips for my neck. She bit me hard and her convulsions loosened her body as she spasmed into her orgasm like I was so becoming familiar with.

Her other leg also left my back as she relaxed and with both her legs behind me hanging low her weight was all upon my cock inside her and my hands holding her up from the butt. She arched with her upper back to the wall and we shifted to the Wall Socket position sealing it with a kiss.

Mom's kiss of appreciation, of love, and of adulation was reciprocated by mine of reverence, of love, and of devotion. We stayed still in the Wall Socket position until my cock wanted more and I too wanted to climax desperately.

I lifted Mom's right leg and raised it behind my back to help prep her up sufficiently. Then I hoisted her some more to have her leg go up further, getting her almost off from my cock. Her back scrunched on the wall. I lowered my left hand under her right thigh and pushed it up enough, hunching my shoulders forward, and lower, to help get her leg up on my shoulder.

Finally, after a little manoeuvring, I had her right leg on top of my shoulder and her left hanging behind me with the help of my right hand under her. Gravity did the rest and she fell back on my cock all the way.

The weight on my hands eased immensely and it gave me enough to support my humping and I restarted fucking her with intent. We were in the Wall Hook position.

Mom closed her eyes and her head fell back on the wall, as I aggressively made my moves and shoved into her deeper and deeper.

As I reached my climax, I grunted a throaty, low, and closed-mouthed cry of love, "uuunngh, unnnghh."

My jaw clenched as I balanced Mom on my cock, finding some movement between our groins which only an elevated level of adrenaline could generate.

As we relaxed, my eyes opened to see Mom resting her shoulders on the wall and her eyes closed in ecstasy. If I had it in me, I would restart the bucking and humping to give her another round of thorough love-making but my hands shivered. I pulled her closer to me.

Mom lowered her leg from my shoulder and her hands went behind my back to control her climb down. My dick plopped out with much less fanfare than I would have liked but I was satisfied with the fact that I had made her climax and orgasm at least once, whilst standing. I reassured myself, there is more to come. I had learned something about Mom in the standing position and I intended to use it in our next sex position.

Mom hung on to my neck even after I had let her on the ground and we hugged for a short while before disengaging into normalcy and moved towards our corner where our robes were kept.

As Mom moved towards the robe, I went to see Megan and the video camera fellow, both of whom were exchanging notes on how the shots have come out. Megan was pleased and so was the video camera fellow.

Alex assisted Mom with the robe and gave her a bottle of water. I followed soon after and took my robe.

Mom and Alex went down to the make-up room. We were to meet on the first floor back for the next sex position.

I too moved to the make-up room, having nothing else to do until we went into the next set.

Mom was on the chair and Alex in front of her, trying to dab the sweat off from Mom and soon enough she went between Mom's legs to remove the stains of our lovemaking leaking out of Mom. Her cotton pad was wet before she was done with Mom. She repeated the same a couple of more times to get it all clean and by the time Alex was finished, Mom's pussy was pulsing again.

Alex, offered, "would you like some rest before we go ahead?"

Mom, happy to have been offered the lifeline, "that would be great Alex. Thank you."

Mom extended her hand to cup Alex's cheek and appreciated her thoughtfulness.

I sat on the sofa and watched this exchange.

Alex, moved towards me and offered me a towel, and continued to walk towards the door.

As soon as Alex exited the door, Mom looked towards me and smiled. With the towel in her hand, she dabbed her neck and kept going lower until she had pushed the lapels of her robe off her breasts and she openly cleaned herself up from the beads of glistening sweat.

I watched Mom intently and after some deliberation rose to reach near her and took the towel from her hand as if I wanted to help her. Instead, I kept the towel on the shelf and bent down in front of Mom, and rested on my knees. My hands found themselves on Mom's thighs.

My face was on her tummy level and I lowered myself to find her thighs and rested my head on her lap.

Lovingly Mom raised her hands and rested one on my back circling slowly and the other into my hair to weave through the dense locks.

We were having a loving mother-son moment. We sat like that until Alex returned a few minutes later to check if we were ready to proceed.

Alex smiled at the loving posture between Mom and me and without the knowledge of our relationship, I wondered what she would make of it.

I got up abruptly, and said, "yes Alex, we can start," without really checking with Mom if she too was comfortable to go ahead.

Alex went to the far side of the room and readied another chair for me to sit in and helped me get ready with my make-up. It did not take too long.

Mom was next and Alex completed with Mom in another fifteen minutes.

All of us walked out of the make-up room and went upstairs for the final set - Earthquake.

The flirtatious, yet sportive, sex-position Earthquake would be shot in the doorway instead of inside the bedroom.

Mom and I reached inside the first bedroom where the team was moving about and were waiting for us.

"hi," Mom greeted Megan and queried if we could start.

"Hi, Sara. Ready whenever you are." Megan reverted.

Mom and I pulled our robes off and moved towards the threshold where the door had been taken off from the door frame. Not that we needed it to be removed to execute our position, but it had been removed for reasons of getting the best angles for the shot.

As we approached the doorway, it was clear we couldn't really jump into the desired position, for two reasons. First that I was less than halfway there, erection wise, and also that the Earthquake position was a sporty, spunky sex position and you don't just start there, you reach there.

So we did the most sensible thing before getting into it. Right under the door frame, we faced each other and embraced. The hug brought our warm bodies together and the heat we generated took us forward. In seconds that followed we were kissing enthusiastically. The hunger in us seemed satiated somewhat, we were not groping or clawing at each other but an appreciative hug and kiss as if a lover is welcoming the other at the door, under an invisible mistletoe.

My kiss on Mom's lips had me bend over towards her, with her face looking up into mine. Mom's arms around my neck pulled me as I scooped her from below her shoulders behind her with one hand and from her bum with my other hand. The pressure on the bum ground her quim into my dick which had evidently found its strength and size.

I was in a double mind to go for another lovemaking session standing up before getting her into the Earthquake position. I decided against it and went straight for the final position.

I stepped back and disengaged, signaling my readiness for the final position. Mom smiled back and stepped sideways.

To get into the Earthquake position, I had to stay in the doorway and stretch between the door frame. I pulled myself back and got my spine completely lined up against one side of the door frame, from my butt up to my shoulder. Then I started to slip my foot, on the floor, towards the opposite side of the door frame. My back continued to slip downwards until my toes touched the opposite bottom end of the door frame. My heels jammed the position at the bottom corner of the opposite side of the door frame and my toes held on to the wood of the door frame a few inches above.

At this point, my butt was firmly pushed back into the door frame and my back lined upwards, straight. The middle of my upper back locked the spine to the door frame giving me a firm footing. I opened my arm and extended my hand to Mom to come over.

Mom took my hand and stepped closer. She brought one foot up and crossed my legs, as she faced me. Mom swung her hands behind my shoulders and stepped forward until my dick was lined right below her pussy.

Mom looked up and we exchanged warm smiles of confirmation before going ahead. She brought one hand down from my shoulder and between us. Her hand gripped my throbbing dock, and she aimed it in the general direction of her pussy. She manoeuvred her butt to ensure the pussylips touched the tip of my cock. As soon as she was satisfied that she had an inch in, she brought her hand back up and closed her hands behind my neck. Simultaneously her pussy descended on my hard pole.

Our eyes remained locked and only when she had my complete cock inside did she blink and opened her mouth slightly, to breathe. The pressure on my legs was very little as Mom took most of her weight on her own feet.

Mom sighed, "aaaah." Only I could see and hear it.

Mom let her chest drop forward and she fell on mine. Her ear right on my clavicle, her breasts mashed into my chest, her pussy completely having gulped my cock.

We were both motionless and embracing for a long while, as the position became comfortable and we sank an inch or two under the body's weight.

The body heat and the emotions eventually caught up and I nudged a couple of times before picking up the motion.

With a fair amount of ease, I raised my butt forward from the door frame, pushing my cock inside Mom and her body along with it going back a bit. I loosened the pressure to fall back and Mom came back down with gravity.

Moments later this slow-motion move, of my butt pushing my groin up into Mom and then falling back to the door frame, became repetitive. Mom on her part, with each upward movement, rose on her toes, her heels leaving the ground and with each down move, the sole of her feet touched the floor.

We got into the flow going after some twenty shoves and picked the beat. The engagement between my cock and her quim was merciless, we jousted and played with our groins while remaining attached above. As she clung to me, we resembled a couple trying to stay under the door frame until the risk of earthquake passed away. But, actually, it was us causing the seismic waves.