Kama Sutra Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A minute into the position and Mom, raised her chest off from mine and sat straight on my cock, in the middle of the doorway riding me like a rodeo bull, holding my shoulder with one hand to steady herself and resting her other hand on my chest but with no pressure on it.

Mom really started working her butt up and down with small movements, that her legs would allow given her position and my butt thrusts would concede.

We had long left the reference shot that Megan was probably going for and we were making love animatedly under the door frame, clearly intent on ensuring that our finale resulted in our mutual climax, preferably together.

Just when I felt I was near the bursting point Mom started convulsing, her eyes rolled in and she slowed down her bucking and fell forward, back into my arms. Her spasming body writhing on top of mine beautifully had me going instantly.

Mom sighed, "uunggh."

Before Mom stopped quivering and shaking, I started shooting ropes of cum inside her and jerked my butt frantically to ensure our point of convergence wasn't just physical but also deeper.

I cried, "aaagh," too overwhelmed with the situation.

Even after having satiated our lust we continued to embrace and clung in an odd, yet comfortable position that seemed more awkward than it actually was.

We heard some mild clapping from Alex and Megan, as we disengaged and looked towards them both. Given that it was our final act, it was a token of their appreciation for having delivered on many counts which, before we started, had seemed uphill.

Mom smiled as she led her way towards Megan and the others. Alex had her robe in hand and helped pull it up on Mom's shoulders. Mom on her part eagerly looked into Megan's camera and seemed very pleased with what Megan was showing her.

I followed Mom, picking my robe, and peeked from above her shoulder into Megan's camera and looked at the damn hot couple making love in a unique position, lost to the world and immersed into their own fantasyland. If one hadn't seen the reference picture and was looking at this for the first time, it looked super fun and super hot. I was elated, as seemed Mom.

"thank you." I offered to Megan and then to the video camera guy. Mom repeated after me, and said, "thank you." to both Megan and the video camera guy. Alex had gone ahead to the ground floor make-up room and was wrapping up her gear.

-----

A final chapter, an Epilogue, would follow soon.

-----

Please Vote / Comment. I would love to hear back your views.